Yo /b what is wrong with my anus? It doesn't hurt but my gf said it was disturbing...

Yo /b what is wrong with my anus? It doesn't hurt but my gf said it was disturbing. What is it and how do i get rid of that lump?

Attached: Screenshot_20190402-222137.png (1080x1920, 1.77M)

too much pegging

hemorrhoid -> proctologist

The dog ripped the knot out eh?

thats AIDS! RIP faggot

say "hi" to your hemorroid,
don't worry, 60% mens in world have this.

Advanced syphilis OP
You're probably at risk of permanently loosing your anus

Kind of a hemorrhoid, don't freak out if it opens and looks like you're rapidly bleeding out from your anus. Can be removed, see a doc.

That, OP, is your body attempting to grow a defence-mechanism to stop you from shoving it full of cock and other phallic objects.

Attached: OP milk.jpg (700x400, 117K)

its normal.

Piles mate... Me GF has worse. Riding her ass is like a rodeo

Attached: BoganLife.jpg (905x840, 83K)

googled it, you're right. Looks exactly like what i have. Does that shit involve surgery or cream?

I lost my anus but I’m not worried because the world is full of assholes

Idk about you OP, but I do have something similar. Was born with it

Attached: IMG_20190403_042648__01.jpg (2224x1728, 755K)

I felt a bump there for months, perhaps years now. But never bothered to look at my own anus until today (don't ask)

I hope I can get rid of it without any ass pain, it looks like a horse anus (again, don't ask)

The worst thing about them is being ashamed of it and not seeing a doctor. Many have this, nobody will talk about it. See a doctor, ask them. They know.

I'd see to it just in case it bursts and gets infected. Doctors can remove safely and give creams.
If it gets infected, they can remove your butthole and you'll never shit again (colostomy, or even worse, ileostomy).

Dunno about cream but I've had mine removed surgically because there was a complication with blood vessels that would have caused it to just come back. Went quick though, sitting was out of the question for a while otherwise no big deal. You can't even tell there was anything now.

got it myself too,but I can live with it, just a little blood once in a while. When should I be worried? have it like over a year now.

yeah but your anus aint purple and horse like

Tell your wife to use a smaller strap-on and more lube.

thank you so much guys, i'm gonna call a doctor tomorrow morning

Bleeding is somewhat worrying, because there's always a chance it gets infected like said. Just keep in mind you absolutely can get it fixed for good. I'd recommend it.

Oh, are we posting awful pictures of our asses? Cause I got you all beat. I was feeling frisky and don't know how to work a razor, apparently.

Attached: 20180610_133411.jpg (4032x3024, 486K)

gonna see a doc on friday then I guess thanks

you got a desk job? sittin' much?

PSA these anons telling people to stop shoving things up their arse aren't joking. Any kind of damage caused comes with an increased risk of ending up with purple anus.

atleast your anus is healthy

oh i never shoved anything up my ass

can big shits couse this?

Looks like my face after I first tried shaving with a straight razor.

If you're pressing to build up pressure, yes.

Big shits with not enough fibre and water in your diet, as well as spending an extended amount of time on the shitter.

Possibly, like massive opioid style congestion shits might.

>as well as spending an extended amount of time on the shitter.
fuck
i think i found out how i got it

Aids

Same, at least I think it contributed. I also went through a phase of heavy drinking at the time mine appeared. Turns out that can contribute pretty heavily too.

goddamnit how many habbits do i have to cut out for it not to return?!

You faggots never learn.. trim don’t shave.

All of them. Basically don't be a completely unhealthy slob and don't sit on your ass for 12 hours a day. Worked for me so far.

>Basically don't be a completely unhealthy slob

yes well there is the problem doc, I am

Best to change your habits now and see the doc before they get worse. You'll have a sore ass for a few days but it'll be a whole lot better afterwards.
And as a bonus you'll be familiar with having things go up your asshole when it comes time for the colonoscopy in your later years.

Perfect excuse to start fixing that.
>"Growing a purple alien on my anus turned my life around!" Read everything about anons success story in book, now in stores!

well, I might aswell make it fun

This size and you never feel it?
I have small hemmorhoids barely 2% or yours and they fucking ruined my life, i feel like theres a knife in my anus all the time, fuck my life

These fucks wildly vary in how they choose to agonize you. Some just fucking hurt. The vast majority is fixable tho, talk to a doc if you haven't already.