Is a 17 year old a boy or a man?

Is a 17 year old a boy or a man?

Attached: pepe.jpg (800x789, 82K)

A manlet, user. You're a manlet.

He's a ban

in mind, sometimes child sometimes man... in law not always sure… how u feel? u make some shit or are you take life serious?

Definitely a boy. Not even just legally because 18 or whatever, but 17 year olds are fucking morons who make childish decisions for childish reasons with all the conviction of being an adult, and frequently all the consequences of being an adult.

You probably aren't reasonably an adult until your late 20s?

Technically a boy for a little while yet. Though he should definitely work on becoming a man.

Opinions, but I wouldn't call most 20y olds men either.

Depends on what your god says.

Boy, being a man in the sense that you mean is not about age it's about behaviour and thought processes. You'll understand when you're a 'man'

If you can’t grow a beard and drink whiskey you’re not a man.

The difference between a boy and a man is how much you've let society poison your human nature

"Becometh again as children, lest ye enter the Gates of heaven"

When Jack London was 17 he was 6/4 and weighed 240lbs. He had been an oyster pirate since he was 14 and was soon to depart for the Yukon Gold Fields.

What have you done so far?

I wouldn't trust a religion to be ethically mature enough to make that distinction.

no u

What color is he?

Adolescent

I'm 30 years old and I'm still a fucking mistake.

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

So Dylan Klebold was only a boy when he shot up his school.

Attached: dyl.png (465x259, 237K)

Most people i know at their 20s still not being a man

I would agree with that, they clearely needed psycological atention.

Also, they needed to not be bullied.

It is fucking retarded to ban 17 year olds on here. We should lower the age to be on Yea Forums to 16.

That's a child bro they know nothing about life. They're soft. A man is roughened by the world, made strong by it. Up until late 20s is when I would say you're a Man. I'm 21 and I still feel like a child, despite having all my ducks in a row and objectively having been through A Lot. I just still have plenty of things to learn about life. The point is the average 17 year old doesn't compare to someone middle aged when it comes to wisdom and experience. Another philosophy would be going by the textbook definition of a man; Providing and Protecting. A man works for his family, is loyal, and provides a life for them. In that scenario, I suppose a 17 year old could be considered a Man. As long as he's taking care of other people.

Tl;dr A Boy

There are legal difficulties with that. They'd have to relocate the server to Narnia or some other country with limited oversight.

Not him but just cause he verse dropped doesn't immediately diminish his original point, he is right. Innocence lost could definitely define a boy/man and girl/woman especially. You're grizzled by the world as you continue to live in it. That's an indisputable fact, religion or no