Why do women get creeped out when guys want to sleep with them? I mean...

Why do women get creeped out when guys want to sleep with them? I mean, wasn't that the whole point of them being put on this Earth?

Attached: m14.jpg (1365x2048, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Plottwist: They aren't creeped out by sex, they are creeped out by creepy virgins.

How do you know, though? How many of these situations have you actually observed?

My last 3 tinder fucks were legitimately ladies a bit older than me that just wanted to fuck a 30yo (they were all 40)

I realised this was happening so changed my tinder looking age to 45 and no shit I fucked 3 girls in 2 weeks. They all say things like I've been begging for dick for so long but I've had trouble. So I said come and fuck me now. And boom it happens.

All bitches want sex. It's a fact. But, they all know how desperately guys want sex too so they fuck with us a lot to get it.

Moral of my story is fuck some older bitches and enjoy the experienced mouth on your cock and balls and they always swallow too.

Dunno. I'm creeped out by trashy sluts that dress like they're trying to make money and then get offended when creepy dudes approach them. Dress and act like a slut, don't be surprised when you're treated as such.

Attached: yc09lt1.png (640x1136, 1.75M)

all depends on whether she's attracted to u

Attached: z.jpg (423x512, 76K)

>Why do women get creeped out when guys want to sleep with them?

You're either not good looking or you spill your spaghetti when you see a girl

...and it helps if you have a dick of 8 inches or more. never had a problem with my 9 inch pecker. I go to parties with my friends wait til the women get gooned up and move in, last on was a solid 8/10 , knew she was looking for dick, started chatting with her about stupid shit and out of the blue looked her in the eyes and asked her if I told her I have a 9 inch dick. The look in her eyes said it all and 5 minutes later she had my 9 inches in her as deep as she could take it.

woah please tell us more, you are so lucky to have a large penis. I hope you use your power wisely, can't let it go to waste.

But here's the thing: I don't get creeped out when ugly or over-excited girls want to sleep with me

Post it

Why you drooling and need something to fap too?

Maybe. I'll tell you what I would do with it.

Attached: 207513_01big.jpg (683x1024, 138K)

Was at a get together with 3 of my friends and 6 women acquaintances. My three friends disappeared to smoke a bowl, I was left with the women, we were chatting it up when one of them asked if my dick was as big as she was told it was, so i stood up and whipped that fucker out. I had a MFF threesome with two of them that night.
You obviously have a little pecker if you fail to recognize the power of a big dick in the presence of women. just having a big fuck stick has gotten me pussy that would not have given me a second look with out it. Amazing how my dick mesmerizes some women and scares the hell out of others. Nonethe less they all talk and word of mouth is all I need to make the come to me.

I would probably have to smack you up long side the head with and remind you not to try and deep throat it, wouldn`t want to see you choke to death on it.

I get to talk to a lot of women and it's funny how fast they ask how much money I make. Guess how many women continue to talk to me when I tell them that I earn a low wage. They don't care for my above average looking face, my big size, my intellect or how good of a listener I am. All they want is a walking cash machine.

And those who don't care for money are over 60, morbidly fat or ugly like a toad. Add some really creepy maniacs to the lot.

If life was an rpg, every women wants a guy double their own level.

Dude seriously, stop beeing mindcontrolled and leave for chan before its too late. This comment is a fucking joke

Why is OP a fat disgusting faggot?

Your looking for pussy in all the wrong places.
.....and something tells me you are looking for more than just a piece of ass if the conversation took a turn towards how much money you make. If you are only looking to get laid your income level should never be in the conversation.

Post it. I want to see it.

Attached: 172904_03big.jpg (682x1024, 237K)

But every comment could be a possible "joke", so what's your point?

I am sure you do, faggot, but sorry i don`t swing that way, and I am not posting a picture of my dick for you to get all excited over. Maybe you mom can confirm the size of it, after all she was moaning like a whore this morning when i was pounding her with it, and she swallowed every drop when I finished. She is a good little cum dumpster, and she knows how to handle it too.

Kek. She's been nonexistent for awhile. But, if you're telling the truth, I would ride you with my boipussy for an hour.

Is that really you Madelyn?

Yes. What would you like me to do?

Yeah, I don't look for one night stands. It's not that I want to marry a woman right away but how about a trusty fuck buddy or maybe even a relationship for some time?

nigga this hits too hard

Attached: 1530386703746.jpg (400x400, 16K)

women don't get creeped out when guys want to sleep with them, they get creeped when a guy keeps pushing and pushing to sleep with them even though the woman doesn't want to.
No woman gets creeped out if Chad wants to bang them but if the average Yea Forums user did they'd be creeped tf out immediately. (Creepy ~=~ Rapey) basically it's unwanted attention

Imagine some stacy wanted to bang you and was insisting over and over again and trying to feel your cock through your pants.
She's a hoe but it's definitely hot and not creepy.

Now imagine if some 400 Ib hambeast that smells like BO and has facial hair, started coming on to you aggressively even though you're not interested. Maybe creepy wouldn't be the word we would use because we are guys but it would no doubt be a shitty situation

>have micropenis
>women laugh at you
>have depression
>suicidal thoughts
>lie on internets
>haha i have 9 inch dick
>i only fuck hot chicks
it's okay user.

Attached: pepepepe.jpg (800x800, 124K)

>observed
lmao dude that's your biggest problem right there are you don't even realize it

They don't get creeped out when men try to sleep with them, they get creeped out when you try to sleep with them

>it's funny how fast they ask how much money i make
Oddly enough, i get this question often as well.
I've come down to the conclusion the only thing i'm good for is how much money I make and i can easily impress the parents.
Not a single bitch respects the fact that i put in 14 hour work days 6 days out of the week and by the time we get to the 7th day, i don't wanna do shit because im exhausted from the previous 6 days.
I could put a roof over their head and be an excellent provider but bitches don't care about that like they used to. Fuck em

What do you mean?

>insults user by telling them you fucked their mother
what the hell happened to Yea Forums seriously

You sound like your 12 bro. You also sound exactlylike a friend of mine who used to brag about his huge dick only to find out with women he fucked that he was considered average to below average. This kid would rave about how hung he was all the time and used it as a pick up line too. So to you my friend I say pics or gtfo. I’m straight but can look at a dick and know I’m still straight afterwards. You wanna brag and be taken seriously? Then prove yo shit

dont even waste your breath Yea Forumsro. summer is coming mighty early this year

Noticed that with my realtionships as well. Work all week and then you are called a lazy patriarch because you expected the woman who shilled all week to at least clean up her own mess, maybe even cook a single fucking edible meal at the weekend, But, nope. Have to wash my clothes, cook my own dinner, take out the trash AND to happily part with your own earned cash in exchange for the same lame effortless sex. If I weren't disgusted by prostitution, I would say hiring a hooker is a better deal all around. Maybe the hooker could even hoover my flat naked and cook while flashing her tits.

Society tells them that men are scary and dangerous.
Like all things society tells us, this is a lie.

What does that have to do with what he said?

Why would you ever pair bond with someone who wasn't on a successful career path? Fucking retard.

Best answer in this thread

Dude, dating is dead. Stop trying to date women and just fovus on yourself. Realize that if they arent fucking you, they are fucking someone else. The days of Mary jane virgin loyalty is over.

>possibly never existed

Obviously, you never had a "normal" realtionship where your "good catch" mutates.
As I said, there isn't good money to make here. Lack of money > no quality woman.

Now get that "retard" and stuff it where no sun shines, sherlock.

Oddly enough? No. Women are whores. Theyve always been. Internet just made it worse.

I'm currently talking to a chick who is a hair stylist.
Very nice gal, she actually somewhats digs me for who i am, not for what i make.
I would hardly call her career path successful because what she makes in one month can hardly cover 2 of the 10s of other bills i have.
If you're trying to have & raise a family, i firmly believe someone needs to give up their livelihood to raise those damn kids while i put a roof over their head.
Only oldfags understand and obviously you're not an oldfag

Good answer. If you cant beat them, join them. Youre a male whore i see. Good for you.

Damn this died quick

It's just you, OP.
>Rich, talented, charismatic, intelligent, fit, witty, handsome and successful guys don't get that.
>At-all.

You don't observe chief
You DO
You win some, you lose some
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take
If you don't initiate and just "observe" you'll never get girls, let alone a girlfriend.

Dude one of the easiest hook ups in my entire life was in high school. End of the night, the party I was at was ending people were slowly leaving.
I really wanted to bust a nut so I scanned the like 5 girls that were still left
Saw one I thought was cute enough and was standing by herself
Mind you I'm drunk off my ass from beer and rum
Told her some shit like "you're pretty hot, I'm gonna be straight up with you. I want us to go somewhere more private"
She was like ok but I'm on my period do you mind, I'm drunk and horny so I was like nah lets go
we went to the bathroom nearby locked the door
She's straddling me and we made out a while while I'm squeezing her ass and tits. I whipped my dick out put her hand there and she was beating me off but her fucking ride showed up to the house halfway through the session.
Got blueballed.

But the moral of the story is you have to shoot your shot. I would have never even done anything with her if I didn't go up and initiate/escalate.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take

Especially if a girl is into you too, she's waiting for YOU to make the move.

If you're just sitting their observing like some beta you're just gonna be stuck in your own head and psyche yourself out from taking a risk

worst case scenario she says no or rejects you, in which case fuck that bitch, there's plenty more of them

Best case scenario you get to fuck the shit out of her

Thread dead

Unlike OP's immortal, toxic virginity...

Op gay tho

because society will mark them as 'slut' or 'whore', you have to be discreet, even when you're alone with the girl.
dont just say
>ayy lets fuck

Plenty of gay virgins.
>Yea Forums

True

Attached: 1553139654603.png (800x264, 167K)

Not anymore fam. People know all women have to offer is vagina.

LOL! OP is the walking definition of an incel.

This thread has died, like heterosexual males. Asexuality is the future.

speak for urself, faggot

Thread dead

Attached: 1553214059524.jpg (900x370, 59K)

not really tbh, recently a had a situation that i thought only happens in movies, unbelievable. it's about kissing though, i can greentext it if anyone wants

pic somewhat related

Attached: 1.jpg (910x480, 36K)

man i lol'd

"in the end it all got completely fucked up, but point being..."

Attached: 1429995445433.jpg (517x768, 180K)

No thanks op lies . let's let the thread

>die

Kek

Literally just don’t be a fuckin creepy weirdo

=pussy

>8 inch dick

>still has to talk to drunk bitches to get laid

Or yenno, learn how to talk to women

OP is a fag as always, but kinda decent thread actually, you rarely see those on Yea Forums lately.
sure, go on

/thread

>observed
>OBSERVED

dude are you for real?

Attached: images.jpg (200x200, 5K)

discord
[dXb]-l33l-[dXb]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 13.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

>beer and rum

Attached: 1410128202483.jpg (446x336, 26K)

they are creeped out by you, not guys in general. think about it.

like, 300% true. looks mean soooo fucking much.

Attached: 1429977616992.png (581x327, 221K)

i don't feel creeped out if a dude is interested in having sex with me, i think it's normal for dudes to want to fuck nearly all women. it will never happen since i'm already in a relationship and even if i wasn't in a relationship i don't do casual sex. i don't think many dudes are into me though, or just don't say anything.

it's got a whole lot better actually since i got sincere about it, get a whole bunch of rejections, but a whole bunch of pussy as well.

Attached: 1459979152689.jpg (375x305, 29K)

this

oh this kid is just too much

Attached: index.png (204x247, 10K)

>I don't understand why women get creepeed out when I want to fuck them

> real answer

Only the attractive ones get creeped out. This is because they are for ATTRACTIVE men. When somone they find unattractive wants to fuck them it’s the same as when a female animal decided the male animal doesn’t have long enough feathers or bright enough plumage( she reflects him for a more suitable partner) when hot men want to fuck them they love it.

Am open cage is a house?

>implying you can get out

Attached: implier.jpg (339x360, 49K)