Retarded and illiterate

Retarded and illiterate

Attached: fq9i7716vvp21.jpg (712x890, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfrjsQM2WAU
discord
ezsluts.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is a territory owned by America, they are not apart of the united States (they are not a state if you were unaware). Are you calling Rick Wilsom illiterate? Because that is definitely not a properly formed statement

I never called it a state.

>more money than has ever been gotten
Lol keep suckin on that "geniuses" cock

Lol actually defending trump. Tales from the basement.

Poor grammar from Trump, poor comprehension from Rick

When was I defending Trump lol I was simply disproving the other guys statement. And I said "if you were unaware", never said you didn't know I was just being condescending. You gotta chill kemosabe you're real volatile over this

Puerto Rico is an ungrateful colony. They had the chance to vote for statehood, they voted against it. Trump is completely correct about their money grubbing ways. They can't have it both ways, either you're part of the United States or an impoverished colony.

this

>I never called it a state.
"USA" = United States of America
>doesn't realize United States of America literally means united states (50) of America

Attached: 5071311.gif (315x225, 1.22M)

of course he is angry about it, typical leftists and liberals. They cant stand Trump. Their minds melt, and most importantly : they think their retarded opinions matter.

2020 is going to be a hard year for libs, cant wait for the morons to cry and lose again.

Liberals, please do cry again and scream no towards the sky, it was hilarious.

Attached: YourAverageRetardedLiberal.jpg (480x360, 17K)

He talks like a nigger to sound cool. What, do you hate niggers or something?

Oh crap, I never realized that Washington DfuckingC is not part of the United States of America!
You're an idiot if you believe PR is not part of the USA, just like the moron in chief.

Puertorriqueño aqui:
Trump is not racist for saying this because he's completely right!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfrjsQM2WAU

It's 11.2b not 91b....

The moron can't even get the numbers right. Either that or it's an intentional effort to deceive the idiots following him..

How is Trump's statement racist? I feel like people just throw that word around these days, it has no meaning. Don't like someone, just call them racist.

>part of
Those are words you just added as damage control since you've been proven wrong. Rick Wilson said "Puerto Rico is the USA," and no "Washington DfuckingC" is not the USA

This. They had 91 billion in damage and 3000 deaths but have only received 11 billion in aid. Another complete fucking lie.

You have no concept of Puerto Rico. I bet you couldn't even find it on a map.

Attached: trump peachy cool.jpg (1024x806, 93K)

Attached: faux news is smart.jpg (2048x1146, 302K)

Attached: faux news ees esmart.jpg (2048x1084, 476K)

funny how you dont see that having this mindset is as pathetic as liberal trump haters

Cry some more

>Are you calling Rick Wilsom illiterate?
He is since he thinks politicians are a race.

1. Mexico
2. New Mexico
3. Spain

>racist lout

>meanwhile,black lives matter,antifa.2 racist liberal groups i could care less about

democrats only care about racism when the white people are doing it.nevermind the past 8 years with obongo and chimp lives matter

Probably rick is thinking politicians=representative=region=country=nation=race so saying something bad about a politician makes you racist. In other news, rick wilson is a racist.

Puerto Rico is quite literally not a part of the USA. What a retarded thing to say. Isn't that the guy who wants to underage hentai?

>United STATES of America
>territory
Hurr that's the same thing hurr

I really don't see how this is an issue to be mad about. We have a horrible debt and cannot afford to support anyone else, it is actually that simple. I hate that this segment exists, I'm not even upset about the countries thing

I think that’s half the people on this board tbh

We aren't public figures though

Attached: Naah+_ab058a66c9c3c5454fe17f150552341c.jpg (800x600, 307K)

Only a state you dumbfuck.

Let's compare Puerto Rico to Hawaii then.

Puerto Rico isn't one of the United States. You'd think with all that college the leftists would know this.

Fpbp
/thread

I know they're niggers like the Cubans and the colorful people in Miami

New Mexico is not texas or California

Don't talk shit about Spain

I'm tired of hearing their racism too

It is, but without the right to vote for dumb fucks as potus.

Um Trump is actually on the money there. P.R. is just a territory with its fair share of corrupted politicians.

Attached: 1553302131455.jpg (1024x977, 137K)

PR is a US territory thats been rife with corruption for decades. The terriory governor is under investigation for misappropriating the billions in federal funds allocated for hurricame relief. It is amusing that leftists blame Trump for PR's Dem governors corruption in wasting recovery funds. Evem funnier that Rick Wilson is accusing Trump of racism because Trump regused to give more than the base FEMA said was neded for recovery operations.

Attached: triggered.jpg (650x366, 60K)

Attached: FDA42394CF654DD3973856A23C2308C3.png (500x566, 128K)

Mexico, South Carolina
Mexico Beach, Florida.
Mexico, Indiana.
Mexico, Kentucky.
Mexico, Maine.
Mexico, Maryland.
Mexico, Missouri
Mexico, New York
Mexico, Ohio.
Mexico, Pennsylvania

Attached: kikito tecate.jpg (1200x800, 197K)

You have any idea how much money you've been sending to ISISrael?

>the guy who wants to underage hentai
Sounds like Ben Shapiro.

Dude, it's been there years since your girl lost. Get over it. Move on dot org.

Attached: orangeman.exe.gif (600x338, 1.97M)

Attached: trump not orange.jpg (610x459, 17K)

>US citizens
>Vote in elections
>Pay federal taxes
PR is part of the country, retard

>Russia literally hired people to post good things about Trump
>You are repeating hivemind bullshit without any original thought
You do realize you're an NPC, right?

they pay no income tax and have had the chance to become the 51st state multiple times. Can’t have it both ways

Who said anything about Russia?

Attached: maga krav.jpg (1080x720, 62K)

Attached: 79FDCC7E-CF5D-4677-883A-AADFDC6BFD96.jpg (700x644, 56K)

Trump don't lie. If they didn't get all the money check Hillary's pockets. I'm sure its there.

Attached: trumpiscontroledbyzionists.jpg (750x1334, 100K)

Now you're just parroting what Judge Jeanine says.

Attached: judge jeanine.png (1600x900, 1.13M)

what part am I wrong about?

Anyone who says trump don't lie is a MORON. This idiot lies every day so do the world a favor and KYS.

Attached: NPC_MAGA.jpg (960x975, 144K)

>we want all the benifits of being a state, but we don’t want to pay for it

>ever been gotten
this is the president of the united states

news flash: all politicians lie

Attached: Weatherman_eats_finger.gif (305x374, 1.99M)

They didn't get $91 billion in aid. They suffered $91 billion in damage.

What a fucking idiot.

Attached: Apophysis-190319-17.png (1600x1181, 1.06M)

Trump has given us record-high deficits. In February we spent $4 for every $1 we took in.

I wonder how he defines "grossly incompetent?"

Attached: pipe.jpg (500x673, 41K)

that all started with trump right?

Attached: 1533957341507.png (596x767, 327K)

Attached: 9943-PMy.png (406x478, 293K)

PUERTO RICO IS NOT A STATE.
It is an incorporated territory of the United States, but it is not a state.

Are you really that stupid? This is why Americans are laughed at in the rest of the world.

Geez, I can hardly wait for 2020 - with the fustercluck of candidates that the Demonrats are considering ( Creepy Joe, Heels Up Harris, Occasional Cortex, Michael Obama etc ), Trump is certain to win again.

The tears from these fcuktards as they realize 4 more years of the Greatest President since Reagan.....and I am not even American , but that wont stop from bringing the popcorn and enjoying the laughs

Attached: D2hwKtOWwAEKedV.jpg large.jpg (2048x2048, 530K)

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

>he thinks trump is going to win again

any self respecting republican wont vote for trump again.republicans preach about gun rights support,but voted for a guy who has passed more gun control in less then 3 years then obama did in 8 years

time to take your maga hats off.and admit that republicans who live in democrat cities and states are useless

weak and predictable

Predictably weak

Ask CNN to instill some original programming in your receptive mind.

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

According to the polls ( even those taken by anti-Trump media) he currently enjoys 93% support amongst Reppblican voters

#MAGA

weak and predictable

Aparently the USA is now an island, and nothinexists between Canada and Mexico

weak and predictable

>passed more gun control laws then obama did

>republican support

choose 1

>admit that republicans who live in democrat cities and states are useless

Donald Trump's problem is that he is a Tiger leading an army of Pandas

He charges forward against America's enemies , only to look back and see that the rest of the Cavalry is hiding in the bushes or rolling on their bellies

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

sure kid

literally the savior of western civilization

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

bump stocks aren’t guns and you can make one with a belt

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

correct and predictable

weak and predictable

Why wouldn't he enjoy Republican support when the alternative is the Party of Infantcide,Unlimted Illegal Immigration and High Taxes to support Welfare for the Invaders ,Even More Gun Control,Election Fraud and a Two Tiered Justice System ?

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

what about librechan?
what did he say?

this retarded

weak and predictable

what happened with librechan?
TELL ME

yeah,its funny to hear all these excuses from trumptards.im sorry,but you can have fun being with the democrats now.you arent a republican,the 2nd ammendment shall not be infringed.and that includes the bump stocks you dont think are a big deal(even though when trump and the democrats start taking more stuff away,you'll regret your orange new york city idiot)

>librechan
seems to be working fine at the moment

>alternative

yeah,because im sure.a guy who has lived his life in some liberal cesspool,is so much better then "crooked"hillary.donald trump has already proven he's no better then hillary clinton so why bothered pretending.either start being outraged over cadet bone spurs liberal bullshit(like bump stock bans,etc)or fuck off to the democrats where you belong because you arent welcomed in the republican party anymore

>even more gun control

meanwhile

>after 8 years of republicans fear mongering.it was a republican president who gave them gun control

so,how about that gun control now.idiot?

seriously being this retarded

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

So are Alaska or Hawaii USA ?

>infantcide

There's clear repeatable evidence that access to birth control decimates abortion rates, especially in low income areas.

Your ideology is responsible for more child deaths than the party of supposed "infantcide." Why are you ok with killing children?

>Unlimited illegal immigration

Find me a single congressional democrat that has this as a party value. Show me where on the DNC charter that illegal immigration is ok.

>high taxes

Not like trump's record deficit, though, right? Totally different.

>welfare for invaders

Undocumented immigrants are entirely ineligible for federal benefits, including "welfare." Undocumented immigrants also provide more into the economy than they receive.

>even more gun control

This is a non-issue. You're a baby.

>Election fraud

The majority of all instances of "election fraud" have been committed by republicans. This isn't debatable.

>two tiered justice system

You sound retarded.

Attached: 1522135883099.jpg (1794x1291, 378K)

I have done a google search , please tell me , what gun control has Trump proposed other than an executive order in November 2018 banning bump stocks ?

Hardly enough to turn the NRA or any resposnible gun owner against him

Also:
"Last June, Slide Fire Solutions, the Texas company that invented the bump stock device and was its lead manufacturer, announced on its website that it would stop taking orders for its products and would shut down its website."

>being this retarded

tell me user,who was the president who passed a ban on bump stocks? was it "evil anti gun communinst nigger barack obama"or was it donald j trump.because idiots like yourself fear mongered americans for the past 8 years into thinking obama was gonna take away your guns.yet you dont seem to share the same outrage when donald j trump passes gun laws that actually threaten your gun rights

Thank God you took the time from the russia-collusion story, to call people that don't hate everything Trump does, basement-dwellers.

>hurr durr,trumptard ignoring the fact that bump stock ban was gun control

typical,im sorry kid.but no real republican is going to put immigration as more important then the constitution.so fuck you,and fuck trump.enjoy 2020 when you get kicked out of the republican party alongside your libtard president trump guy

Actually:
> “It is accurate to say that $41 billion has been allocated and there will likely be billions more,” Steve Ellis, vice president of Taxpayers for Common Sense, told us via email.

You lying filthy fucking jew

Did you just have a fucking stroke?

41 billion has been allocated for them to date.

Greedy fuckers pissing and moaning that isn't enough. Also pitching a fit that 600 million in nutritional assistance this year, isn't enough.

You've been spoonfed bullshit straight out of trump's ass and you've delighted in it.

The report hasn't been released yet. Continuing to regurgitate the barr report's bullshit is a clear sign that you're fucking retarded and should be kept in a facility for the mentally handicapped.

nope,all ive ever heard out of the mouth's of trump supporters is shit like "HURR DURR,BUILD THE WALL.TRUMP GOOD,CROOKED HILLARY BAD".its like everything republicans believed in before donald trump came along got thrown into the toilet because they dont want the scary non whites in america

>he failed geography

discord
[X-]-Xl5lX-[-X]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 5.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

Michael, the most awkward boy who ever lived. He did many things, awkwardly, of course. He would awkwardly eat Pringles with chopsticks , and play video games, and watch hentai. But the one thing he did the most, his truly favorite activity, fingered his butt. You see Michael wasn't just your normal awkward teenager, no he was the pegging champion who hasn't been pegged yet. Though he trained his anus for days on end he never once believed that he was gay. He claimed to be straight almost every day I talked to him, but in the end it was just a clever ruse.

still being this retarded

stuff that strawman boy

still this retarded

weak and predictable

Technically they are a territory of the U.S. so both are wrong.

weak and predictable

its more like friends with benefits

whats retarded? am i the only one who thinks donald trump is a shit republican and should of been impeached the day he signed the bump stoc ban? repbulicans have proven they only care about your gun rights when the democrats are in charge

Oh the fucking irony. Found you, Ivan. Work on your canned responses.

Attached: 1523997398331.jpg (600x450, 40K)

::gasp:: He would never do that!!!

still this retarded

you tried

Attached: participant_classic_round_sticker-r3443f66f0eee4a3485334293252dab8f_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg (324x324, 11K)

weak and predictable

Since citizens of PR are considered citizens of the USA, and since PR is an unincorporated territory that by all means belongs to the USA, PR is a part of the USA.

This is what makes the whole Russia narrative so believable at times. How did we get here? How did it get so stupid? You read things about the United States of America meddling in the affairs of foreign nations, to spread muh freedoms, but now that it seems like it's happening here...

Is everyone else just afraid to acknowledge how uncanny it is?

>still this retarded

alright trumptard,but just remember who the politicial party is that are nra supporters and 2nd ammendment supporters.because when trump loses in 2020,you libtard morons are to blame for picking trump instead of a decent republican president

it goes deeper then just "hurr durr,bump stocks are stupid"

still your president
leftists still can't meme

Attached: 1543275840443.jpg (1499x1024, 635K)

How’s that internet research coming along?

You're oozing buzzwords and melted partisan.

....But they aren't apart of the United States of America. So Trump is 100% correct. They aren't a state of the union.

hey retard, puerto rico is a province of america. it is not in the states

>buzzwords

im just a guy,who used to be a republican.wondering what happened to the republican party to put immigration as something more important then gun rights

>inb4 hurr durr bump stocks are stupid

if you had a decent education,you'd realize they arent going to stop at bump stocks.cadet bone spurs has given them an inch,now they'll take a mile

Trump himself said "take the guns first, due process second."

Attached: C6WdpZtU4AEcCgO.jpg (314x316, 16K)

you tried

Attached: participant_ribbons_1.jpg (500x500, 10K)

still this fucking retarded

mmmmmmmmm mmmm mmmmmmmm

>hello fellow republicans...

MMMMMMMMMMM

You know we can tell, right?

Cool wrong numbers Share Blue LLC Media.

MMMMMMMMMMMM

still waiting for proof there skeeter

They aren't apart. They're an owned territory containing legally recognized citizens of the country.

Saying they aren't a part of the United States of America because they aren't a state doesn't make any sense. If they aren't a state, they aren't a state. They're still part of the country that owns them. Even says so in the treaty.

>if you had a decent education
>immediate strawman to reply from left field of nonexistence
Oh, you're just a guy alright.

still this fucking retarded

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

explain how im retarded,how old are you? because i doubt your old enough to vote yet

weak and predictable

>has ever been gotten
>thinks his own father was born in Germany and has claimed this at least three times in interviews

pretty sure the dude is descending into dementia

you tried

Attached: 5RBS4-2.jpg (269x500, 87K)

>believable
>not free of doubt
>possible

>where's the proof
The absolute state of things.

my balls have dropped, can you say the same, but no?

so weak
so predictable

weak and predictable

Sundowners, for sure. There's a reason all his twitter tirades are suuuper early in the morning or right before midnight.

still waiting on proof there skeeter

Attached: D9D5E0F5-50F7-42A8-90ED-55F0792BCEA6.jpg (410x230, 23K)

besides,ill admit to the fact that you can legally convert a semi auto assault rifle to a fully auto without a bump stock.but that isnt the point,people seem to believe that trump and the democrats are just going to stop their.and not take the opporunity of the fact that republicans arent outraged to pass even more gun control now

weak and predictable

I agree with you that Trump is
>weak and predictable
keep up the good work!

>weak and predictable

Attached: e87951e382bb8d89b050bd2234afc308.jpg (650x999, 108K)

you like the trophies don't you?

Do you know what a strawman is? You probably shouldn't use words you don't know the meaning of.

yep,who did you vote for last election? was it obama? or the republican president,explain to me why you fought against obama everytime he even mentioned gun control.compared to sticking your thumb up your ass 8 years later when donald trump has did more to attack gun rights in less then 4 years then obama did in 8

now he talks out of his ass.
no wait he does this all the time

>weak and predictable

Attached: f4b680bf-01a5-44e1-9725-52e67107c3bc.jpg (690x1083, 65K)

you tried

Attached: item_5rbspt.jpg (267x450, 95K)

imagine having to samefag this much
>weak and predictable
much like your empty responses

have you ever seen a grown mans dick

you tried
extra special for the gaytext

Attached: teamwork-trophy-awards-NLF2Ls.jpg (500x500, 49K)

you know kid go cry more for me

You know exactly what we are saying, don’t you?

Attached: 8C277083-A8C2-4202-A29D-A2FA49ECE4D8.jpg (500x888, 74K)

Classic thread blyat.

more bullshit eh kid

>weak and predictable

Attached: trumpo.jpg (1855x969, 87K)

and this is supposed to affect me how?

go figure the libtard brings up dick,you guys sure do love faggots dont you

ill be glad when you retarded trump supporters are starving to death when the democrats socialism takes effect

I have reported you to the authorities. Yes, you. You can run, you can hide behind a hacker shield but trust me, they're going to find you. Impossible? Let me tell you something about the capabilities of the United States of Americas fucking FBI. They watch your face while you cum as you stare into their cameras. You are finished. Do you even comprehend how fucked you are? Imagine a squirrel stuffed in a glass Coke bottle. That is the dick some black dude is about to stuff inside your lower large intestine when you are in prison for the rest of your life. Because of me.

but yet you post.

>weak and predictable

Attached: 1524549677539.jpg (980x1200, 390K)

>bullshit

like people who call themselves republicans that support donald trump?

>weak and predictable

Attached: 1524551526536.jpg (500x497, 36K)

its been going on for two fucking years kid.
so yeah douche bag

more bullshit from this asshole

>weak and predictable

Attached: 1527218146978.jpg (500x465, 30K)

>I have reported you to the authorities

Attached: 1483976035154.jpg (500x500, 237K)

pure cringe

more bullshit

Republican approval rating for trump is like 93%. Let's not play this game, he is the penultimate republican.

Putin’s Bitch lies all the fucking time!!!! That’s all he does!

It's the same strategy he always uses: bellow like a mental patient, and claim that the terrible things he's about to do it All The Democrat's Fault.

It probably works pretty well keeping Melania in line, but Nancy Pelosi doesn't fall that shtick.

Attached: Troubles.png (513x2383, 536K)

>I bet you couldn't even find it on a map

mexicoh, mexipato, beans, beaners, poor, its all the same

Hey man, in your economy you gotta get them steady rubles, right? It’s ok, we know who you are and get a chuckle that you are still getting paid for your terrible effort. Maybe trump will get you guys a work visa to overstay and you could join a union. Your quality of work is a clear qualification.

>trump don't lie.

Uh... are you fucking retarded?

Yang paid for memes.
Red Cortez got meme'd by a senator Mike Lee at her precious Green New Deal hearing.

Lol the left isnt gonna win this election. They're losing steam before they can even get off the ground and time is ticking away.

Attached: 2xkg5m.jpg (720x405, 67K)

Attached: AFAD473E-E21F-4103-8C1B-ED60012CC757.png (757x565, 766K)

Your high

>hurr durr approval rating means he's a good president

sorry redneck,but obama had a good approval rating to.real republicans care about gun rights and the constitution,not your fear mongering and immigration

I don't see the problem here??? seriously. you libs all have so much against fox news for no reason.

Holy projection, batman! You poor dear, you're floundering!

Attached: 1524869874576.jpg (790x1167, 74K)

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

You're right, I am. That doesn't mean I'm wrong. Gallup, Rassmussen, 538 aggregate, all have him between 89-95%.

more crap from the asshole

You don't get to distance yourself from trump. He's the face of the republican party.

weak and predictable

ITT: Autists baiting autists higher on the spectrum in a loop.

Attached: 1539266641615.jpg (620x400, 33K)

discord
[dXb]-l6l-[dXb]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 6.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

Found out my mom does porn. Shes the one in the red skirt ezsluts.com

>he's the face of the republican party

if thats what you want to believe,trumptard.he and his supporters are a year away from being kicked out of the republican party.so better say your goodbye's now

You might want to go see a phsycisist for the extreme delusions you have.

Attached: giphy-1.gif (375x375, 195K)

Yea, didn’t think you would have much to say about Stay mad, kid.

truth. republicans are not emotional exhibitionists on social media but i guarantee you we all can't wait to vote for Trump again in 2020. Shit we'd vote for him in 2024 too.

You're

I don't know how you can afford to be this stupid.

>missing the point
I thought Republicans were going to fix it, not throw accelerant on the fire?

22 trillion today, at this rate Trump will add almost 10 trillion.

Attached: 1529053203478.jpg (1024x770, 81K)

can you english?

brave man taking one for the team and risking exposure to a monkey disease

>republicans are not emotional exhibitionists on social media

The overwhelming majority of ACTUAL fake news was posted and regurgitated by the right. This is a complete nonsense statement.

>we'd vote for him in 2024, too

This is literally what you're talking about in your first sentence. Unconstitutional bullshit because of your feeeeeelings about trump.

C'mon, man.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 4.55.44 PM.png (258x210, 70K)

more crap from this asshole

sure kid
try harder

Where’s the “S” In territory?

weak and predictable

its way beyond that kid

>this retarded

Found the faggot that didn't read trump's budget proposal.

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

no you found someone who doesn't have his nose up trumps ass

that'd be a lot of google translate

weak and predictable

you didn't greentext like your boyfriend did

weak and predictable

Crybaby Ass liberals

Do you have any real insults left to throw or are you just digging inbetween your asscrack to throw shit?

Attached: Nobody+sleeps+for+24+hours+you+dumb+retarded+tumblrista+_752b791e241f34a5add07bb9ec66ba1a.jpg (645x729, 86K)

yes, our president is weak and predictable.
go on.

>also thinks puerto rico is a country
wew lad

Im Puerto Rican, he's right about our politicians being useless trash who can be given billions and they won't know what to do with them. It's actually illegal for us to research why we have debt in the first place because of our stupid politicians trying to cover up their mess. Then obama comes out and fucks up our government even more with the establishment of "La justa administrativa" Trump, and a bunch of other countries ship out millions in help, and we end up with water bottles still stuck in airports because our corrupt mayors don't do anything with them unless someone buys them.

weak and predictable

I'm guessing you can't.

I actually have no sympathy for Puerto Rico. They are generally supportive of Republicans and I think it fair that they got fucked so hard by the party they foolishly supported.

yeah right, you're Puerto Rican and I'm the crown prince of Bhutan.

weak and predictable

>literally left to die by Trump
>mad at Obama
wat

weak and predictable

this retarded

I love President Donald J. Trump!!!

and blowing things way out of proportion its the left

You lying fucking faggot.

>weak and predictable

Salty and mad. Love it.

>blowing things out of proportion
how long did did they go without electricity or access to clean water?

stay mad kid

3 rubles hav ben deposited in yur account, da.

not as salty as their contaminated water supplies

Trump is a President for the entire World!

you seem to be mad at anyone who disagrees with you.

He пyтин?

weak and predictable

Them hands must be real crusty with the shit that's caked onto them.

Trump is my president. Trump is your president. Trump is OUR President!

and thank goodness for term limits

President Trump is best ruler of all blin

Attached: GO AWAY IRA.jpg (220x220, 7K)

mmhmm, yes, his supporters are also weak and predictable.
do continue.

>phsycisist

Attached: You.jpg (460x606, 36K)

Yes, because being a citizen the most densely populated US territory is a rarity.
Left to die? The numbers were exaggerated on both political fronts. We were not left to die, we recieved a lot of help, the issue is that the government here is so slow at doing their job, that areas in the center of the island (which are incredibly difficult to reach, especially for larger vehicles) took a long time to get to because the geography and road ways here are horrible, it takes us 5 hours to drive from one side of the island, to the other, and our island is only around 100 miles long, going through the central mountain areas are very difficult because of the millions of trees, buldings, landslides, that had to be cleared out. And sure it took ages to bring electricity to certain parts in my island, but these people generally had places and family to go to stay with because our families tend to be larger than the average American family. Our government was shit on by Obama when he established the system, i don't know the translation in english but we call it "la justa administrativa". Which is a Group that overshadows our politicians, and we don't even elect them, the majority of the people in that group are elected by US officials who don't know shit about our island.

The millions in my statement applies just to the trees, other than that, it would be hundreds of houses and some landslides

still sucking the small black obama cock I see

can't cure stupid I suppose

Can't cure your ignorance on this topic i suppose, because most of the documents related to what im saying are in Spanish and information regarding it isn't well reported in english.

Don't pay attention to that libcuck, he has trump derangement syndrome and seems to think anything trump does is wrong.