Dear Trump voters:

Dear Trump voters:

Donald Trump knocks on your front door and asks if he can use your bathroom. You let him in and show him the bathroom and after 10 minutes you see him exit, he shakes your hand, thanks you and gets back into his limousine. You go into your bathroom and immediately the smell of putrid shit hits you, and you see the toilet seat askew, toilet unflushed, stuffed with toilet paper and shit and overflowing onto the floor.

Now answer honestly: would you still vote for Trump in 2020?

Attached: potus.png (318x322, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As long as he never finds out I was banging Ivanka while he was wrecking the toilet.

I would thank him and eat whatever is left in the toilet

You would rather have a the same old shit with someone like obama clown? how are your healthcare costs after Obama?? mine doubled.

I'd put the shit in bottles and sell it on ebay to people who want to smell trumps scat

I'd fap in that bathroom

Enshrine and preserve it for the ages and sell tickets too see the Trump dump

Yes I’m voting for him

Kys liberal bltch.

I wouldn't let him in to use my can in the first place.

discord
I--I--8l64l8--I--I
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 4.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

>Mine doubled.
Such a sad story user. Let's see what Trumptard has in store for you.

Protip: a whole lot of nothing.

Yes.
I'd also call him, say he made a mess in the bathroom and ask if he could spare some money for cleaning.
Trump, being an amazing person would offer me a job instead since I was so polite.
Afterward I'd work hard to get him re-elected.
I'd like to believe we'd become friends too.
I'm getting misty eyed just imagining this.
Thank you OP.

Attached: Obama knows.jpg (1280x1920, 493K)

Damn he always gave off pedo vibes

How are you going to call the president

dats hot

Obama said to me, you’re going to afford healthcare even when you don’t have healthcare, because I said so. And then he took $2250 from me! I love Obama so much!

For those pure of heart Trump would definitely leave a way.

Exactly what I expected

Attached: drump.jpg (705x472, 179K)

They would squeal with glee, roll around in it and then fox and friends would do a live show from their bathroom the next morning.

Bullshit, only 2-5% of premiums went up. Your mother would be ashamed she spent her life nurturing you, so that you could grow up and lie constantly on the internet.

Attached: 1553362975034.jpg (700x644, 56K)

I think he's wearing diapers, so there is no need for a toilet

Attached: 1536177897623.gif (450x252, 1.68M)

>would you still vote for Trump in 2020?
Yes.