Know girl online for over 3 years

>know girl online for over 3 years
>we're best friends but she isnt interested in me sexually cause im ugly as fuck
>pretend i dont like her that way either to keep my pride
>new guy shows up in friend group
>hes kind of fat and a bit ugly too but is honestly a cool guy
>i talk to him and we get close too, he says hes not that interested in her
>few months pass, they start dating a few days ago
>she slowly stops talking to me as much
>im probably overthinking it
>she's playing overwatch with him right now, i wasnt even invited.. she was active 7 minutes ago on messenger but didnt open my message that i sent half hour ago

I need a hug Yea Forumsros

Attached: 1554148502424.jpg (768x522, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i feel with you

The real losers are the ones dating over the internet. Get a girlfriend in real life user

cant subscribe this, i have a girlfriend, dating over the internet and we were 4 years together… its not always that fail…

Im not dating her, though. Also did you miss the part where im really, really ugly?

Attached: g7l42p9su7j21.jpg (1242x1356, 90K)

In life sometimes people make friends, then peoples friends make new friends, then those people's new friends ditch their old friend. Shit, I’m glad I’ve never had to deal with that but honestly seeing it happen does get annoying.

i think you miss her too talk…
but bru.. let another one come…
i think you not ugly as fuck, no one is that ugly…
its just what people see in other faces… iam not the beautiful guy… but.. its not over… ;)

all your fault OP you had 3 years maybe don't be so beta next time

improve your life, go to the gym. get real friends. quit worrying about that bitch

3 years aint worth shit if the girl just isnt attracted to him if hes ugly

Every time I see a comment like this, I can't help but to roll my eyes. This is what someone says when they don't have any legit advice to give.

this and get a hobby, try creating something or use perspectivism to cope, it's ok user we got u

>hugs u
Yea Forumsro you have to learn that woman have no soul nor empathy.
never fall for them.

hey my friend…

most girls look just for attention….

most girls just want too have someone too talk too….

most girls are just bitches….

dont worry… live goes on and for sure u not ugly…

fuck this shit… you not alone in this world with ur problems and you always have too think about that…

another people have bigger problems then yours… sure, this people are not YOU.. but....

think bout it...

you dont have to be a crying little bitch…

take the life, make something for ur body and relax a while. it will be better one day!

in 3 years i would have at least one time tried to date her no matter if ugly af. if i get rejected i won't give a shit about her friendship anymore. women and men are good for relationships but not friendship. one always want to fuck the other

so OP gíve a fuck about her now and do something else.

OP, there are a few things you can do;

1. Do something about the "ugly". Hit the gym, change your style, and be confident in what makes you "you", because that's honestly the biggest part of being "attractive".

2. If she doesn't seen to be as interested in your friendship, then you follow suit. Don't message her that often, let time pass before you respond, etc... The risk here is that if you don't do #1, you're on the path to losing a friend.

3. Ignore all of the above and accept the situation. This is the easiest thing to do, and likely what you WILL do, but it's just gonna get worse.

Sorry OP. Life is shit most of the time. Godspeed.

tell us what is ugly about you OP?
you won't gain much in gym when your face looks like a crumble cacke you will need other tips for that

Just to add to this: there are some seriously ugly motherfuckers out there who are not just getting laid, but fucking dimes. There is always the money aspect of this, but not always. A great personality and serious confidence can take you places you never thought you'd go. The bottom line is, you may not ever find yourself nailing a 10, but when you're lonely, 5 "2's" are almost as good. Confidence and attitude can get you there.

online "relationships" aint shit
>overwatch

underage b&

If you loved yourself, you wouldn't be so desperate to receive it from others.

It is exhausting to love somebody else when they don't love themself. Emotionally draining; an absolute task.

pro on this is ugly girls are grateful and you can pull of almost anything off with them

Very true. And honestly, as a 36 year old divorced manlet, I had an absolute blast fucking chunky/chubby girls... it was stupid easy to get laid, and get chicks to do some crazy shit.

Here's half of my face so you cant really tell what i look like but you can still make out my features. Im 18 almost 19 and she's 22, the guy is 19

Attached: IMG_20190401_000950.jpg (322x571, 37K)

judging by your posts i'd say your still pretty young so i'll give you actual advice and a harsh truth you need to hear. She doesn't like you. She won't like you, ever. That is just how people are. This isn't a movie where she suddenly realizes you are the one for her or some bullshit. Best you can do is move on and try to think of her like just one of the bros. Doesn't answer, you shouldn't care. Don't obsess over it, go play games with other people, have fun in your own way. If she ever offers to duo while you have an invite from other friends, go play with them or invite her to play with you and the others, don't give her any special treatment. I know it is kinda heartbreaking but just endure it for a little while, it'll pass.

What are her initials?

Thanks for the actual advice, i feel like that will only get her to stop talking to me overall though and as much as i want to play alpha i dont want that to happen

K.K.M.

Suck it up. Online dating is not a thing. When you meet a girl, you make things clear from the start.

How is that not real advice? Because you don’t feel like trying it makes it not real advice?

OP here and that wasnt my reply. I think what he's saying is that its just generally the most common advice and its a bit overdone.. thanks for it though, ive actually started going to the gym a month ago

that isn't playing alpha, that is being a normal fucking friend and that is the best you can get out of that situation. If you try to keep her on a pedestal she'll either walk all over you or will try to distance herself from you. People notice when someone is acting different towards them than their other friends

This is probably the most beta thing I have ever read in my life.
Is this new copypasta for cringe threads or some shit?

Attached: 869BABA9-95AF-4ECF-84BC-91F113322A22.jpg (320x320, 29K)

Exactly this user and only the real ones stay by your side till the end.

Attached: IMG_20190331_140001.jpg (1242x1486, 181K)

Yea, wtf is this shit.

How many times have you actually met?

That is legit advice, my man.

ay big dog, I feel you.
I was the same way with my best friend, say her name's alice.
we met on a pokemon browser rpg 7 years ago, we were both 12. we talked on skype and I fell in love hella quick.
it was the same way you were for about 3 years, she'd date other guys and she and I would drift apart again, repeating half a dozen times.
don't get yourself down on it. she might take up most of your headspace, but don't let that take control of you.
she and I love each other, but refuse to date now because we know each other too well. sometimes it just isn't meant to be, and we're cool with that, because I know that she would be bad for me, and the same for her.
however, don't let that have you hate her. i'm sure you're a great guy, user. just don't waste five years of your life chasing after someone who doesn't appreciate who you are like I did. it tears you apart.
we love you faggot

Attached: 30261814_2085170288163874_8816272190730242293_n_2085170288163874.jpg (694x720, 62K)

Can confirm. Im a 6'3 pseudo chad, and im all up in the POF slam piggies when my wife goes out of town.

If they arent willing to come over to my house after the first few hours of talking, fuck it. I have limited time until the ol ball n chain gets back.

Just because you’ve heard it a million times and it seems generic doesn’t mean it’s not true.

I second this. but maybe im a "normie"

absolutely this.
For anyone who thinks that things you hear a million times aren't good advice:
I heard about a million times that suicide is bad

fuck her up Yea Forumsro, like find her, drag her to a dark alley and break her kneecaps with a bat. then tell her she's not even worth raping. hang in there Yea Forumsud.

Attached: 1531486650606.jpg (526x400, 37K)

Realest shit in this thread so far, surprised nobody has replied to it.

Threads dead baby, im pretty sure OP is long gone.

discord
[-X-]-d8b-[-X-]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 8.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

>implying you have a gf
>implying anyone gives a shits where you meet your gf
>implying gatekeeping where to meet girls doesn't make you a huge loser

Because nobody is interesting in actual advice, they just want to shitpost. I've been through this

However, you can only lead a horse to water

People see "love yourself" and just scroll by

No no im still here, thanks for the advice guys

What's this whores discord? I'll fucking change her mind

How will you change her mind though?

Yeah user, it's a shit feeling. I feel you. Otherwise you wanna make some art?? :)

I'll fuck u for €20 it that makes you happy

You need to invest something to get something. Invest your time in improving your appearance. I lost 100 lbs in my early twenties lifting and working out 5 days a week. Now I can’t keep the pussy away. Now I punish all the girls that wouldn’t have given me a second look or a first one for that matter when I was fat. Don’t be beta, you can change if you want to.

Yeah sure what kind of art

That's good user. Now you just need to work on confidence and being interesting to the opposite sex. Easier said than done, yes, but doable nonetheless.

Don't let yourself get too hung up here... just spend some time chatting with women in a non-creepster way... (as in not trying to date/fuck). ANY female works for this. All you want to do is establish what it is that women find interesting, and learn that shit. Confidence will come with a better self image (gym shit), and the ease with which you can chat up any female.

Dont give up because one chick is rejecting you.

join my dicksord

/4fCt3SK

Kinda brought this on yourself Yea Forumsro. I cannot tell you how many friends I’ve had who missed their opportunity to ask a girl out because “I don’t wanna ruin the friendship” or “I don’t know/think she even likes me that way”. Women like initiative - show a little next time. Learn from this

I think there is a lot of good advice here... people ignore the statement because its true and stands on it's own, and because OP isn't ready to acknowledge it.

OP needs to get to a point wherein he sees that on his own... the other advice given is trying to push him in that direction.

100% this. If you don’t learn from this then you really will be forever alone

Man I miss that. Met my ex-wife online, met up 2-3 times a year for 6 years, got married, I immigrated to Canada. Now I'm home in the US and divorced. Lol

I hope you're using your free time to relentlessly bang chubby chicks.

>Overwatch in 2019
She's not worth it, OP