Is there other life in the Un iverse besides the life on Earth?

Is there other life in the Un iverse besides the life on Earth?

And if yes, how would it look like?

Attached: alien.jpg (3000x2000, 894K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly I am certain of it. Certain because I know it. For sure. There's not one type either. Get a job working for a munitions research company like I did and your mind will be blown.

it looka liek dis

Attached: ayy.webm (640x360, 802K)

i saw one with a group of friends in austin. they're real nigger but they only let you see them if they want you to.

Yes there is. Some similar to us, others not so much.

There is probably life out there that isn't even carbon based.

Astronauts said that Universe smell like fireworks. How do the aliens smell like?

Tell us more

You welcome to ask me anything. Take my advice though. Work hard and get the answers for yourself.

What would be the motive to be so secretive

TELL! Motherfucker. Also show pics.

Do they get into a human form and roam earth

There are no pics mate. Not worth the risk. I can say I've seen laser tech used to cut steel through masonry, without damaging masonry. Crazy

Money.

No idea. Doubt it though.

Whats are the ways of communication used

Yea Forums

Yes because any one who thinks that out of the infinite number of solar systems, our planet is the only one to meet the conditions to develop life and intelligent life, is an idiot. How they would look would be dependent on the environmental conditions of their planet and the ancestor they evolved from. Since it would have to be similar conditions to ours to develop intelligent life then they would more than likely stand upright with appendages resembling humans or have some means to physically manipulate objects and be mobile, if they where to be able to record information (important for advancement of an intelligent species), build civilizations and advance technology. Tho they could vary in appearance due to the strange variations in what provides livable conditions for life to flourish. In the begining of the universe their where black sun's, they did not emit enough light for daylight as we see it but there was enough residual energy from the big bang to supply enough warmth to solar systems surrounding some of them that life could have developed on completely dark planets. There's no way to know really other then to encounter and theirs probably millions of planets with advanced life near the caveman age or something similar to the dark ages, the universe is a vast place and time is something vast as well, what we might encounter on other planets someday makes me despise my mortality as I will never see it.

Genuinely. Verbal. Meetings in person only

most likely, yes. will we ever meet them? based on current scientific predictions, unless they're already on their way here, not for a very very long time if at all.

how would they look? this is unpredictable. we dont know the conditions under which any other form of life may exist, having never met anything other then carbon based life on our own planet. therefor how can we predict what any other sort of life may be like in any respect, all of our predictions would have to be based off of what we know about earthen carbon based life, and as far as we know earth is the only earth like place where carbon based life can evolve so how can we extrapolated what silicone based life, or sulfur based life, or any other based life, or even other non-earth carbon based life may be like. i mean everything on this planet evolved to be the way it is because of the unique conditions of our planet, not other planet has the same unique conditions, thus no other planet will have evolved life similar to that of earth. if your imagining any life for that looks similar to anything on earth, you can go ahead and throw those ideas out.

of course someone may bring up the panspermia theory, but still even if all life/some life has the same cosmic origin, they still will have evoled to meet their own unique environment conditions, and there for will likely be extremely unalike, except perhaps that they have the same very basic components- cellular, dna, maybe all carbon based if others havnt evolved to be something else based.

Would you fuck this alien?

Attached: alien woman.png (809x919, 560K)

discord
I--I--8l65l8--I--I
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 5.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

Other life? Pretty much a certainty that at least microbes have evolved somewhere. Intelligent life? Also likely. Technological intelligent life? Somewhere yes. Thing is for sentience to pay off and for technology to appear requires a fair amount of coincidences so the nearest civilization comparable to us could very well be a thousand light years away. Meeting anyone would be extremely impractical as physicist are more and more starting to believe that we are for a fact stuck in a slower-than-light universe so no zooming around the galaxy, even meaningful communications would be impossible if we needed to wait 2000 years for a response. We might one day catch a radio signal somewhere and at least find out that we are not alone but we will likely not see any aliens in person, sorry. That is unless Mars had life or Europa has some under the ice.

I'd say some would look like us, while others wouldn't be humanoid.Slime-like creatures maybe, some big sapient god-like titans, maybe a little smart race of snake bois.I do not know, as I imagine it would be very unpredictable.But I hope much of it is very cute, and I can have a alien friend in a few decades.

usually verbal if you are face to face with one of the greys but i have had 3 times i have seen them ufo's in my city and they can read your thoughts.

Oh, perhaps plant-like species as well.

but then you'll catch space aids user.

Attached: space cops.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

I will most likely not be sexing them, the closest thing I can get to this right now would be a pet iguana or something.Maybe a pet bird.

I'm beginning to think those alien abductions were to see how to successfully cross breed with humans. So we prob have half alien people walking around and some prob in positions of power. Wrap your melon around that one.

What is their opinion about the human race?

I imagine they might think we are weird, barbaric, or even be attracted to us.Evolution would decide that, and their social norms.

No. Dont do that

Not to give the faggy ass history Channel or ancient aliens any credit, I hate them both. but how do we know that the evolution of humans wasn't artificially stimulated and directed by intelligent life. What if a primate ancestor of human beings was taken and genetic lt modified to allow our evolution. it would already have the immune system to survive and biology to match our gravity, atmospheric pressure, oxygen levels and dietary availability, so why not take a developing planet, pick out a semi intelligent species with the proper physical structure to build with precision and survive from predators and modify its DNA to Kickstart the development of its brain and body with dominant genes that would breed out the undeveloped remainder of the species. Let em grow for a while and come back when they understand the word enough for writing, communication and building civilization. Tell them you are God and use technology to smite the ones that don't obey, because primitive humans respond to fear since they don't have context to know the difference between magic and tech. Leave them a book in their language of guidelines to further develop without destroying themselves, tell them if they don't follow they will suffer for eternity when they die. Call it the Bible, give out some signed copy's to sell on caveman ebay, leave.

Continued -->

Check back in a couple thousand years later. Start smighting them because they didn't fucking listen to the book and other aliens made their own books to fuck with your little civilization project. Space liberals bitch cas it's inhumane to smite them without knowing what it's like from your point of view. Abduct and Artificially impregnate some virgin with a modified embryo giving it the ability to be remote controlled by your brain after developement. Return her to her home, her husband gets fussy so your boy anal rapes him and tells him if he speaks about any of this before the baby's born then he will get ass raped again. Beam yourself into new baby Jesus, live life impressing retards untill you get murdered by retards. Decide the book was to harsh. Modern day, return to check in, woman's rights exist, vaporize planet.

I'm 36 and have been working on a program for the us giving in utah for 3 years. I can tell you first curtian there is life . I will not go into detail to risk being made and loosing my clearance and possible jail time. But the us , russ, and China have been communicating with e.t.s since 1996. Its very limited form of communication but communication none the less. As far as we can tell and as far as my experience goes and what I have learned, that the others are as intrigued with us as we are with them .

How basic is the communication?
What medium do we/they use to get in contact?

It's in the form of math equations, that we have pretty much formed a language in the process we call TOU , pronounced two. It stands for Tounge of Universe . We have strong lasers we fire from joint satellites.

And pick out a random group of sand ploughing jews to give this book to? What were the Indians contacted by thousand armed elephant fuckers or something? The Bible is full of bull fuck the more logical parts barely give advice on how to survive in 50AD wow these aliens certainly had some foresight

Would you say that the concept of sacred geometry matches the language in some sort of way?

The odds are highly stacked against “intelligent” life existing elsewhere at the exact same time as we do. When you factor in how old the universe is and how many variables had to happen exactly as they did to have us here at this exact time. I find it highly unlikely that those two identical things could’ve happened at the same time so randomly. Man has really only been in existence for about 340000 years ( somewhat civilized about 15000, earth is like 4 1/2 billion years old and the universe is much older (13 772 000000 years). Man has been able to virtually destroy this planet in under about the past 300 years of our evolution. It is highly unlikely that there is extra terrestrial life that is intelligent, able to communicate with us or able to travel at the exact same time. In less than a basically 100 years humanity has completely cockroached this planet. Highly unlikely guys.

Dude what the fuck just tell them to give us nuclear fusion and FTL travel already or the next laser is going to be in the terawatt range.

I'd estimate there might be up to a hundred intelligent civilizations but not all specifically technologically advanced like us in the galaxy at any given time. Considering FTL travel is and is likely to remain impossible whatever technological advances we may make we will simply never hear of them.

Talking bout shit like dont kill, don't lay with your neighbors wife (results in murder), don't sodomize woman and give them an internal infection that kills them by tearing their anal walls with your nasty sand dick and lack of lube. Not a book of guidelines on how to develop but a book of guidelines to try and keep them civil enough to go in the right direction on there own, if you ignore the crusades. Since you where so easily triggered by my ideas then I should remind you that it was only a theory and the things posted on this sight are artistic works of fiction, only a fool would think otherwise.

I could probably agree with that. I do believe that there is different versions of life and existence out in the galaxy and universe but I don’t think a single person on this forum or planet will ever be able to definitively prove that in there lifetime.

I’d fuck an alien.
Even if it had intergalactic pubic lice

Geometry isn't an universal concept user

We share ideas ,they are not what you think user, no warp drives or light sabers just a intelligent species from a long way away .

You need a good anal probe to get that part of the brain responsible for writing and grammar back from your backside to your brain you dyslexic fuck

Alien “bible”.... very intriguing

I read that backwards , thank you for the kind words

Well they must have something, how the fuck do you communicate otherwise nearest star is 4 something ly away 8 years response time is not quite ideal to develop a language you both understand in 20 years

Absofuckinglutely.. wouldn’t even question it..

New thread “ Most fuckable alien “

they do user, a lot of the technology that's came out in the recent years was from them.

It blew my mind too, I cant go into detail but theres tech you've never heard of and ways to get around long distances . It's really quite amazing but its horded by govs around the globe including ours.

What can you tell about u.f.o. sighting near our earth?

also not who you replied to but i know a fair amount on aliens

I am dyslexic. fairly certain it doesn't have to do with a missing part of the brain but rather a differentiation in development of certain regions of the brain as well as neural density and neural pathways formed vs an a-typical brain. It was a dick move to use it as an insult through, causes me issues on a regular basis at work when calculating projections and writing emails, also results in people misjudging me as uneducated when I have to write shit.

I'm currently studying to become a physical engineer. Aliens, quantum theory, theoretical physics and subjects like that have always been one of the biggest interests. What are the odds of me meeting an Alien, user?

I would like to believe it but technology isn't that extremely complicated, could you give an example? If it was some ground breaking shit like the first computer or the light bulb that changed human life then maybe but neither of those where really that complicated either.

Gov aircraft ,stories make it easy to hide new spie aircraft that way or new unmanned weapon systems

I’m coming to eat your cats

Attached: E4B6B6F1-982B-4E46-AC11-4881833077ED.jpg (425x625, 89K)

What can you say are the things that are globally talked about with the aliens?

space niggers. niggers, but in space. with massive heads and tiny bodies. they are niggers but what if they weren't 60 iq mongrels.

discord
[-X-]-d3b-[-X-]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 3.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

tiem to aboose

Gov are good with stories user, boogeymen are easier to explain than why human experimentation, secret spie aircraft or the act of spying on each other.

Probably a centralized AI entity. Best you have the hopes of meeting though is a Von Nuemann probe

Yeh I know, being fact or fiction in this case doesn't matter to me. I just enjoy reading the stories and concepts.

We have gone to unbelievable lengths. If u knew, u would never trust anyone again..trust me ! Lol, well..

Would love to delve through all the knowledge hidden

infinite energy exploding from unknown realms

inter dimensional shape shifting reptilians
the 12th dimensions
Jews sacrifice children to demons in the 4th and 6th dimensions
you cant handle the red pill

I'm extremely open minded about those things, is there any other source of info where i can study that?

Let me put it this way, theres truth hidden in all those stories, try to rationalize the ones you hear about. Think about how a secret gov could benifet from it. You'll find the truth

problem with being open minded is that your brain usually falls out and you end up thinking this utter horseshit is plausible

yeah I guess so, I mean quantum physics does hint that there's a total of 11 or 12 dimensions so i just wanted to be sure. We aren't sure of how much we don't know about the universe yet so it made me question if that was plausible or not

How does QM hint at 11 or 12 dimensions, what's the name of the theory? Where did you read it? I studied a lot of QM at postgrad level when I was doing my microelectronics masters, I've heard nothing of this.

Yes and like this.

Attached: 5DC55050-B3F0-4704-921D-943A701A2770.jpg (220x267, 17K)

Or this

Attached: F312FA97-6D64-4B75-B29D-2C4F4BA6400D.jpg (220x267, 15K)

Or this

Attached: FFD2BA5A-9804-484E-883C-8886AE9C6B41.jpg (220x293, 16K)

Think Im well on my way, really feel like im wearing the sunglasses of 'They Live'

Attached: mark-schneider.jpg (515x515, 33K)

It was just a short portion of a video I saw a couple years ago, it wasn't any formal study. I'm just going to disregard those sources and read only studies that are backed by tests and thins like that

Is michael gove a rejected sidekick from mr bean?

Nestle is run by strange creatures

Attached: nestle-ceo-humans-access-water-2.jpg (600x300, 52K)

Good man, best way to go about anything scientific!

Thanks user, I appreciate it!