See ex-gf again for a couple of months after we broke up

>see ex-gf again for a couple of months after we broke up
>think we're getting back together
>she fucked with someone else because apparently in her mind it was clear that she didn't want a relationship
>3 weeks have gone buy with no contact at all
>she invited me to her birthday party in 2 months
>my birthday is today
>get a text from her

honestly i couldn't care less
but i do
and i replied a simple " thank you!"
and now my head's spinning around texting her again asking to meet up for some coffee
full knowing the guy she's fucking with

so i texted her if she'd be up to go for some ice cream on saturday

help me Yea Forums
why did i do that

Attached: fffffffff.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thinking with your head and not your head OP. Its ok, happens to the best of us. I know its cliche but you honestly need to break contact.... and I mean ALL contact. Facebook, twitter, insta, EVERYTHING. Its the only way OP.

i've deleted her from everything except phone contact (whatsapp) and facebook, blocked every notification ofhers on FB
whatsapp she's under the archived chats

but still, i need to somehow get along with all of this because we'll inveitably see each other because same friends

oof. Tough situation OP. I really wish I had an answer... I've been going though something super similar, long story short: she made a fake instagram and is messaging me. FML honestly. If you just bide your time she might come back? if that is what you want of course.

i know user, it's not getting easier, nor any better and i guess i just needed to vent
>she comes back
nah
we broke up like half a year ago
and saw each other after a christmas party for the next 2 months almost every other day
if she fucked with some other guy because she felt hemmed in because i asked who she was seeing a week before
because she made a huge msystery about it ( the guy was one of her guy friends and she fucked with him ofc)

fuck that not going to go back anywhere near intimate or relationship
but
on some level i have to

trust me Yea Forumsro I feel ya. Women suck sometimes. Just gotta find the ones that don't suck *too* much.

i thought she'd suck way less, i'd assume you woul with 25 and an honorable job
she had the audacity to tell me i should feel happy, that i reignited her fire for sex, after she broke up with her guy she lived with because he wanted sex almost daily
what fuck

but yeah, i might just text her to get it out of my system, block everything and move on with my life

don't so it user, make youself a favor and respect yourself. she's not worthing

i know she isn't user and i don't want her anywhere near my dick anymore but i'd like to be able to handle her presence on some level when i'm around my friends and she's there too

do what you need to do OP. As long as at the end of it all, you get the closer you need and block her from your life. You simply dont need it. I had to do the same thing with my ex, I drove to her place of work and basically told her "you've been fucking with my head and I feel really betrayed and shitty. This is going to be the last time you hear or see me ever again" and I left and blocker all her accounts right there in the parking lot.

still ,the whole fact that this is the way humans react or rather have to react to relationships ending, makes me kinda bitter

you aint wrong. Its a brain chemistry thing I suppose.

pretty shit chemistry if you ask me

Agreed OP, just please don't forget about what life, the culmination of all time spent improving and exploring the Self. go learn an instrument faggot n move on

here's my problem, i crave companionship
yes i can have fun with friends and all of that
but
with a girlfriend, sharing experiences, forming new memories is way differen than with friends

discord
I--I--8l84l8--I--I
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 4.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

You're an idiot

tell me something new user

ok, do what you think you need to do, but have in mind that what her presence means to you doesn't define you.

I pretty much know about this. It hurts, bothers, whatever, but at some point you'll not have to deal with it again. It will become just memories. so move on, improve yourself, keep you busy. Just be enough for yourself. Get experience in whatever makes you fill good. Don't let your happyness be defined by the companion of others

>Don't let your happyness be defined by the companion of others
i'll give it my best user, thank you user

ok, you want too fuck a pussy that someone other lick, fuck... hmmmmmmmmmmm its not that easy bru

nah
in all honesty he fucked her maybe? full knowing that we were seeing each other again

Forget about her, for your own sake. Why would you even think about getting back together with someone who clearly doesn't care about you? Ask yourself: would she sleep with some other guy if she wanted a relationship with you? She's a bitch and she hurt you. Don't stick around women who hurt you

>Why would you even think about getting back together with someone who clearly doesn't care about you
i thought about it because of the way she was towards me
and
at a mutual friends house party she was cuddling with me, everyone saw it and people asked me after the party what the deal was with us
plus she told me when i confronted her, that she herself told some of her friends "things were going great between us"

you're welcome user
also, checked those trips

what do you think is going to happen? be honest.

iḿ sorry to sound harsh but you're not getting back together. She´s not going to be sympathetic to your situation because she´s already fucking someone else.
You're just going to feed her ego, get nothing in return and end up feeling bad.

Break the cycle OP, that shit's not healthy for you. Respect yourself.

>be honest.
after what exactly?
>but you're not getting back together.
no we aren't
we sort of tried it again and i didn't want to be the third wheel
>Break the cycle OP
i still will see her inevitably when i'm around my friends as she's friends with them too

>so i texted her if she'd be up to go for some ice cream on saturday
>ice cream

Wtf are you 12 OP?