Pic related

Pic related
A friend of mine has been talking to this guy for tips and tricks on computers (we’re in IT) for a while, and asked him about encoding messages, only to receive this. I’ve been trying to help, and have been at it for hours to no avail. Any ideas?

Attached: C21F8632-52C6-43CE-8762-47539179D602.jpg (1575x1146, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptii.com/
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cough cough is a key

he also points out punctuation

What are you going to do if you can't figure it out AND you can't ask Yea Forums? Did you just start IT?

I already saw it

Attached: 2.jpg (1575x1146, 532K)

Yes. I realized that a long time ago and got nowhere

Ask /r9k/ fag lol

Eventually

Maybe you need to convert it with a tool. Something like a 2-bit encoding system, but not as annoying as binary

Morse code?
-.-..--.----.----.-.......-.------

>-.-..--.----.----.-.......-.------
CÅÖ96V1M?
Im not sure

Its the first letter or last letter of every word with a full stop after it. Shifted

This! This is when Yea Forums is good. Good luck, i know nothing of code breaking.

need to figure out the spacing of the words too, that matters.

Bump

have you tried combinations of
>only use letters BEFORE the . and AFTER the ,

Always trying to keep it interesting but it eventually gets buried or 404ed

Bitches. I figured it out... it's "April Fools" in morse code...

I didn't finish translating because lazy... I think some periods/commas got miscounted but it's obvious once you got the spacing.

.-. --.. -.. ..-. ...-. --- --- -.- ... ...

Attached: Annotation 2019-04-02 142850.png (1230x640, 23K)

cryptii.com/

nig

Bump

da fuq are you bumping for, I finished it, shut down the thread. Y'all are dumb. Stay in school, yolo. 4-loko for life.

I wish to cease my existence over the idiocy of my logic process

Attached: 70CD281B-00C6-4B4D-8C3A-A9C293BE393D.jpg (466x400, 186K)

discord
I--I--8l82l8--I--I
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 2.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

o̫̦n̻͙͎̱̞̞̩'̯͇̫͉͈̩t̯̮̮͚͉'̮͍̰̖̬͡ͅv̴è̻̤͕̤͙h̴̯̻͕̯ͅe͕̙̹͟'́d͓'̪͚̹w̫̯͇h̖͎͉̤̖̹͜o̹̱̪̱̳͍̻m͕̣͕̼̮͇̼'̴̥͚̱̤̙̩s̼̮̰̜̯̦͝ͅt̛̹̰͍̹̙͕'̵̬͇͚d̼'̖̦͇͔͇v͓̙͘ͅe͚̭͙͓ͅ'̤̞̩̙̮̣̀d̫͈̜i͎͔̠͙̣͚ͅs̖t̹̫̞̬'̛͎̩ḓ̵̯̦'̝̗͡n̡̼̮̰͔̖'̭͖͕̫̫̗̪t'̨̖͖̰͕̬s͈̭̰͉̫ͅͅt͕̜͎̗̗̼͈'̜̹͙͓̬͍͚d̪̻̮͡'̸̫̝̝͇̗̯ṿ͈̘ḙ̥͖̺̕'̭̖̰ḽ̹̙͔͔͕̀ļ̗'̙̮̟̙͉͓s̸̯͉͍'͘d͇͉̬'͓̣̤v͇͓͓͖͉̹͡e̯'̝͟ŗ̪͙̘e̝͓͈͎̪̺'̻͔̙͜n̛̼̮̥͔̺'̩ͅt̤͈̩̻̘̰͘'̦̮̫̬̯y͇̟̤̟'̟͙̤a̘̰͉̫ḻ̨̖̭̹̫l̸̹̖̰̱̣̼'̗͔̯l̮͙͡l͙̩̪̳̥̳̻͞'̰͉͟v̸̬̯̦̙͖è̜̮̫̭̮̘͈n͕'̨̝̳͙̪͕t'̷̼͉͙̙̖t'͚̱̜͠w̙̳̱̪̰̠͘ḥ̵ơ̳͓̤̦̬͖̝m'̠͈͇̝̦̗̪s̼͙̗t̘̩͈͇͈͔̮͠'̟̩̕d̳̀'͙͜y̙̖̘̩̝'͚al͎͕̻̻̻̳̟l̺̹͚̮̀'̜͚̺̞vḙ̣̣̠̰̩'̷͙̠̪n̼t͇̤̦̹'̨̰͖͖̣l͉̺̹̰͇͉͚l̷'̞͡v̛̙͎ẹ̭̟̗͞ͅ'̴̼͉̫̹̖̣͙y͙̼̫̤̖'͕̘̼̼̮aĺ̻̦̜̙̟l̩̭͍̝̼̠'̛̻̮͓o͍͘u̶̥͈̳̬̮̖g̩̳̰͙͓̝̳h̜̤̗͍t̥n̰̱̞'̪̹͓̝͕͈͢t̙t͍͉̘͟'̜̞̭̞͔̻s̤̜͖h͚͍̻̺͔̪a̫̰̻̳̹͔n̦̦̤̭̪͉'̝̠͕t́'̳̜̣͉v̫̘̺̩̣̗e̛͓̭̠̞͙'̺̕t̴͓̺̻̦͖̤̰h̳̜̱͙͟ę͖̞̞͔̣͕̩r͇̦͚̣͠e̺'̻d̶̮͎̗̱̞ͅņ̳͈'̷̩͚͚̣t̠'̨ͅv̵̗̦e̗̜̞͍̥͎͞t̝̪̝̦̮͡'̣̮͉͍̮̥b̬̕e̟'̣͉s̹̹̭̫͉t'̶̟dń̪͉̩'̧͓̘̮̜̦m̞̞i̥̘͍͚g̼̤̱h̘t̬̻̗͍͉ͅn̢'̮͖͕̜̪̥͘ț̜̼̬̺̩͘'̼̘̙͇̞͘v͔͈͙͓̩̱e͖n͓͔̞̞̮̕'͚͚͙ͅͅt'

calm down cthulu

Clever boy