General drug thread i guess

general drug thread i guess
>what are you on?
>what are you going to be on later today?
>which drugs would you recommend?

trying nitrous oxide today for the first time. anyone got any tipps/experiences? gonna smoke some weed and drink a couple of beers too

Attached: 6B0FBA21-A01E-4260-B064-565F22AA79A7.jpg (1125x1437, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For the first time? What are you? 12?

Yeah grow up and do real drugs kid.

Huff air duster you bitch

say perhaps to drugs..

nah there are a lot of better drugs i wanted to do first. why should i start my drug experiences with a "meh" half-legal drug?

Adderal, got a script, fucking love it

smoking weed to get down from mdma

Fuck... how hard was it to get a script?

ayy how much and when did you take it? went to a rave?

Why tf would i recommend drugs? Stay with that weed and maybe alcohol sometimes. Maybe some fine mdma once a year.

Not hard at all. Told my doc I can’t concentrate and I get anxious about it

went to rave saturday. go to girls place sunday afternoon about 600mg from saturday to sunday. and shared a 220mg with the girl and fucked till monday shared another 220mg chilling and fucking on monday, went home got some weed. now i'm fine maybe 2h and i cn go to sleep

I don't like adderall cause it make me feel like a zombie. I stopped my prescription year ago.

Wanted to smoke a bit of hash to relax, took the tiniest piece possible (like 1/3 of a match head).
Smoked that on a coil then I got high af for 6 hours, couldn't even understand how to post here.
Now I'm drinking a bit of wine to sober up well.

Attached: maxresdefault(14).jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Lmao nitrous? That's like the potato chips of drugs. A 20 second high. Just one more whipper just one more. Soon you'll be going through literally hundreds of them in a day like a crackhead. Also while nitrous is generally among the safest there is if done properly but when it pretty much becomes your second oxygen it will fuck up your nerves. Permanent pain that even opioids won't take away. Have fun idiot.

why not melting it in butter and drinking it with some coffee

Since this a "general drug thread" id like to ask you, anyone done some lyrica? And then i mean doses over 900mg atleast.

Fucking love it but dont do it too often, you want to Keep that Magic feeling. I did 2100 once tho and that was just crazy

don't mix alcohol and nos, may cause nausea and vomiting.
Nos sucks because it's basically over before it begins and it's easy to binge a lot of you have it at hand.
I would recommend mixing it with weed and psychedelics to unlock the full potential of nos

how is fucking on molly?
never did that

is it like a fucking benadryl trip or something

intense but like 10times more than usual. very hard to describe. only disadvantage for men is you have to slam the ham like crazy to cum girls are just cumming one after another thats kind of unfair.

but still feels amazing though

never done benadryl, but you when you are on it you hear this ringing in your ears that just rings faster and faster and this intens euphoria, all that exist while it lasts is your thoughts, the ringing and the euphoria.
When mixed with weed it's like another drug almost, much more dissociation, and tactile-hallucinations so strong they because closed eye hallucinations.

Sit down when you huff nitrous. Its easy to nosedive. You will sober up and be on the floor with a broken nose. Also I think beer goes good with nitrous

If you’re taking it everyday make sure you’re always drinking a lot of water.
t. Been on it since 14

Either your md is shit or you have the golden dick because there is no way i can get a boner after even just 150mg when i used to snort a gram with a few pills every weekend id find i couldnt get a boner untill atleast 24 hours had passed kek

Its kinda hard to explain but the Most simple way to explain it is like alcohol in a pill form but its more euphoric. Tho i heard if you smoke some cb on it things can get trippy but prob in a Good way. On that amount on lyrica your anxiety is Long gone so it would be hard to freak out or anything

>weed
>weed
>weed

Drugs affect everyone’s sex drive differently. I had a friend in high school get super angry at me because he couldn’t get his dick up when he needed to. Years later an older friend took it and said his sex drive was crazy and he hadn’t fucked for that long since he was a teenager.

That was adderal, forgot to mention

Fairs the main issue for me with getting it up on md is the fucking pilly willy the vasoconstriction literally makes it impossible for me to get it up theres been times where my dick has looked like a micropenis kek

Attached: Dregz.jpg (1080x1050, 618K)

Forgot to say what it is

>Yellow pills are EA7 armani pills (300mg each)
>blue pills are valium 10mg for the comedown
>the bag is crystal MDMA

I like cocaine the best. I can’t have it in my apartment or else I end up doing it though.

Are the ea7 mixed with speed or are they clean?
Mdma and speed is fucking heaven

I can't even find any weed. This is what happens when you get old... (Columbia SC area if anyone has any).

Clean pills - ive never done mdma and speed though seems dangerous?

i don't snort maybe that`s why. don't kow dick works like a charm on molly

that's precisely how I'd describe klonopin and similar benzos, so that's pretty interesting

Atleast where i live its normal with speed in xtcs, dont think its that much speed in them but enough to make your body feel crazy Good. You crash a Little harder tho but worth it af

discord
[-X-]-d10b-[-X-]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 10.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

Never done klonopin but done some xanor and flualprozolam (rc substance, more potent then alprozolam) and that is boring af compared to lyrica imo. So if you like benzos you should try get some lyrica

Tbf here in the uk the only people that will be getting pills with speed in are 15 year olds that dont know what a quality pill is kek here most pills are 280mg-300mg+ from the netherlands and pure af

How does that work with mdma psychosis aswell? Sounds like a good combo but i do like 1.6g over a night and by the end im normally having pretty bad hallucinations and shit does the speed affecr that?

i love dippin crystals

Well first of all, i think you need like a year long brake from molly bro, doing that much really damages your brain. Anyways, i think speed would make those hallucinations worse
Yeah we ordered from deepweb when we did xtc, a mixed baggie of 10 for around 40$ maybe. Dont remeber that well but now if i do mdma i bomb maybe 200-300mg Crystal