I hate white people. End the white race. Black them out of existence. I approve of what is happening to Europe...

I hate white people. End the white race. Black them out of existence. I approve of what is happening to Europe. Especially Scandinavia. Those prissy little blonde bitches deserve to have their holes forcibly fucked by muslims. Even better when it is black African men.

These dirty fucking blonde haired blue eyed white girl whores love this shit anyways. They fake all this compassion and niceness when in reality they are nothing but a bunch of arrogant bitches in need of a rough fucking. This is exactly what they want anyways since they are the biggest supporters of white genocide every time they open their legs to these men. I think these pathetic white cucks that support their own countries being degraded and destroyed should even be forced to watch white girls getting fucked by arab and black men. In fact I hope these cuckolded countries even start to pass mandatory race mixing laws to put these vermin out of their degenerate misery. Make white college girls forced to have to fuck shitskins in order to graduate since they so desperately want to play the part of men by getting jobs rather than being good housewives.

So who agrees with me? Do these fucking white sluts need to be taught a lesson or what?

#blackthewhiterace
#blackScandinavia
#whitegenocidenow

Attached: 1396472882913.png (600x452, 409K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

weak

>#blackthewhiterace

Joke is on you faggot, it works the other way around

Whiteness is a disease actually. Notice how all this degeneracy happens to white countries and only white countries even though white countries are supposed to be the most advanced in the world? This is not a coincidence.

Attached: 1541865872692.jpg (680x543, 89K)

Jews are white you antisemit

You really need to work on your troll game fam

this shit is weak like babby's first troll tier levels of weak

you should kill yourself

Agreed. For a troll thread, this is pretty junior varsity.

This is very true. I think there must be some truth to this whole female vagina's having melanin receptors thing to. White women are front and center with supporting immigration (male immigration at that) in white and only white countries. These whores want to be fucked and hate white men. Fuck them too then.

I mostly agree with the fucking part, but that's just because I'm horny as fuckkkkkkk

Yeah sorry but reality doesn't reflect your fictional scenario

how much are they paying you?

agreed white people stick their noses everywhere , dictators and blood thirsty satanatic devils by nature .

they will be the first to hell where they belong

Attached: 1502998396689.jpg (125x125, 2K)

These fucking bitches want to be rammed by these shitskins. They want white men to go away. Just give these disgusting animals what they want then. Let these shitskins come in and force themselves upon these stupid girls. I really hate how they then use what shitskins do as a weapon against all men when we all know damn well its these shitskins committing the crimes.

How much are they paying you?

I think its worse than we even imagine. These women seemingly have a huge fetish for this shit which makes it all the more sick and demented. Stupid whores want to be brutalized it is absolutely degenerate and disgusting. I fucking hate white girls so much.

Go fuck yourself you fucking sand nigger piece of
shit how are you african faggots even gonna rape
white bitches if you die of aids first fuck you cunt

Attached: Bild1.jpg (1920x1080, 313K)

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post.

| |>
| |B

Yeah dude I know what you mean. Every day there is at least one of these bitches crying rape and seems like at least once a week one of them is gang raped by these scum. You just know these stupid bitches probably want niggers doing this to them all day and turning them into slaves.

>Samefagging this hard to keep your biggay troll thread alive

Pathetic.

You tried to do this in the big black ass bored now you made your own thread.

> weak and predictable

Attached: 1D539521-2A62-450C-B3D5-31BBCA5D0A16.jpg (708x1060, 558K)

cruel bait

Attached: 1550898595528.gif (500x275, 763K)

Don't worry bro these sluts will get exactly what they deserve. We white men need to keep red pilling each other on these hoe's.

Could you make it less obvious you're replying to yourself?

Nique ta grand-mère le salope.

Suceur de bite noires.

Filthy cock sucker.
Vafanculo cazzo.

Attached: ZomboMeme 01082018110527.jpg (960x540, 126K)

I don't think red pills are enough though. These women continue to keep voting in these libtard faggots that want to push immigration in all white and only white countries as well as legalizing tranny shit everywhere. Its disgusting really. I hate white girls so much.

accelerationism is the answer . our leaders must invite more and more muslims / arabs / blacks and generally non-whites from hostile nations under the pretense that they are escaping war and persecution, we also need the most violent african continentals to arrive in and they must have decently sized cocks .

sweden must receive this and be the fall guy, a painted example for the 21st century . scandinavians will have their genetic lineage destroyed by the black hammer, and will receive new holes . a blackening of the likes even their long dead ancestors will sense a disturbance .

Attached: jessica-jones-luke-cage.png (1284x856, 593K)

Word of Advice, just leave this thread and let it die. OP is a cockroach.

In case anybody couldn't tell, this is the same person replying to himself to grant the illusion of discussion, to grant the illusion that this is actually happening in the real world.

no i'm not that other guy .. ;Z

Attached: 1553789608960.png (800x1200, 658K)

Me too man hate them so much here as well. White whores really do deserve the punishment they get but unfortunately I think its like you said, these dirty whores enjoy it. They want their brains fucked out by these arab and blacks. American's have it even worse since they got a far bigger shitskin problem. They got muslims, blacks and mexican's all over the country its sickening.

Yeah America really is in worse shape than Europe. They were already well on their way to being 56% for years though so hard to say they count or we should give much of a fuck for the Amerishits.

Wut hapins if i sub to pewdiepie tho?

Attached: p.0.jpg (1400x1050, 202K)

I think you should try to do something more productive with your time instead of spreading racist stereotypes and hate on the internet. You could learn how to play an instrument or a foreign language instead. I'm sure it would make you a happier person.

There's really only pockets of whiteness left in America. The problem is though at least a lot of whites are still left in America that hate shitskins. For many of us we are largely fucked thanks to all these soyboi faggots encouraging all of this sickness to ruining our countries. Especially Scandinavia as said in the OP. I really hope that melanin receptor shit isn't true but these blonde whores just keep fucking proving otherwise.

pewdiepie should be injected with stimulants to keep him conscious while being flayed slowly with a butterknife .. while also simultaneously have a 10 inch nigerian black hammer shoved well inside him .

the white bitch in this photo and her camel toe also needs a good hard fucking to help repatriate non-whites .

Attached: aeMnemp_700b.jpg (700x1123, 76K)

Yeah man OP is right. Just black these cunts hard that want to be race traitors I don't give a fuck no more. They deserve the punishment. It is what they want anyways.

You ever seen that video of the white German girl kissing the mudslime shit? It really disgusted me deeply when I saw that. That is what most white women truly feel.

once they begin to see less and less white men around, their quality of life dims and sharia law begins to be pushed, wouldn't that be wonderful? they were never racists, however now even the most far left will just have to admit that some cultures / races are better than others .

this will be wonderful. get rid of white men and punish white women.

Yeah I've seen that. As you said it is disgusting. I bet that German bitch went clubbing with those pakis and got fucked by a couple that same day.

>pakis

The worst kind of shitskins friend. They even whore our women out to other shitskins.

Why do blonde white girls go with these types of men for Yea Forums in all seriousness?

Sucking cocks much, neger?

UK is getting full of these mudsharks too man. Only most of them seem to date niggers just like in America.

Blacks are the absolute worst I swear. As bad as the pakis are they still don't got shit on these niggers. White women even get tattoos showing that they only fuck with niggers its sad.

Completely agree there man.

>weak

Truth

Ha ha ha ha
OP is so lame that he make replys to his own posts into arguing with him self
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha weak dude,extremely weak

>white genocide intensifies

spotted the jew

Good fuck yeah OP. Fuck those stupid blonde sluts especially. Giant BBC fucking them balls deep in their ass and making them vomit on their shitty cocks. Footlong meaty black cocks going hard in and out of their white girl asses. Forcibly even just like you said. Finish these sluts off by impregnating them with enough nigger sperm that they won't know who the dad is.

Said no one ever!

t. sarcasm

Op projecting hard, and stop samefagging you retard it’s embarrassing

shut up baguette your country is fucking ass with article 13

I only wonder does he get some money for spreading this nonsense

Its probably /pol/ trying to convert us again.

even if that happens you will never be WHITE!!!
WHO TOLD YOU TO BE BLACK ANYWAY U STUPID NIGGER

Oh fuck out of here with this bullshit already. Who the fuck made up this meme about /pol/ pushing this to convert people into being racist like them? Someone sauce me some evidence on this paranoia because I'm calling bullshit.

Attached: 1553653129436.png (1440x1530, 1.23M)

Attached: 1554209664332.webm (480x480, 1.92M)

Attached: 1553509792282.gif (168x120, 1.23M)

Youre very clearly projecting you kinks.
White people suck black people suck all people suck. Theyre the reason for all motherearths suffering. Now get off Yea Forums and go sit on you 12 inch ebony dildo you fucking cuck faggot slut

Attached: IMG_px5uia.jpg (669x669, 29K)

discord
I--I--8l36l8--I--I
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 16.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

He can't because it is bullshit. Don't listen to any fag saying that crap. Its just propaganda.

As a white person I agree with this message, actually. White people are the most selfish P.O.S race I know. You have to be intelligent just to be accepted by other white people. If you're not intelligent you'll just be labeled as "white-trash" and be handed a shitty hand at life. I'm honestly not intelligent. (Can't even spell intelligent without auto correct) I know how exactly other races feel about the white race. I know OP is probably trolling, but I'm not. White people are genuinely not good people. As a white person myself I approve this message and really do hope we mix with other races. Fuck the white race.

Attached: 20190402_12_39_33.jpg (225x224, 6K)

>I think there must be some truth to this whole female vagina's having melanin receptors thing to

i'm literally in tears. That's the funniest thing i have heard in a while. Honest thanks for the giggle!

That is Emilie Nereng. She's already been blacked OP.

Attached: 1470286329630.jpg (600x522, 232K)

this. white people think that they have the right, to displace, bomb and radically overthrow leaders of brown countries, just because they arrogantly think their way of life and morality is superior, that endless death means nothing . however, they fail to admit that in actuality all they seek is either oil money, to influence various countries that will then depend on them, all at the expense of sons, daughters, fathers and mothers all over the world in the name of democracy.

the countless tribes all over the world that have been disturbed and killed off by disease which they could not adapt to. we stick our noses everywhere, we lower tuition requirements for black / latino people out of sympathy and acceptance, when in actual fact it is a sly admittance that non whites are actually less intelligent than us .

we need to all die off or interbreed asap , our white nazi skin color probably has something to do with it .

Attached: 65gili6gqhw01.jpg (1024x823, 148K)

>wanting to see THIS blacked

Gee OP that is so malicious of you...

Attached: voe.jpg (400x600, 45K)

Attached: 1553515829070.jpg (475x720, 125K)

Attached: What's up jew.png (1240x1017, 1.22M)

she deserves the worst brain cancer / disease imaginable that will ensure all pain receptors / nociceptors be activated 24/7 even beyond their capacity until old age, then raped barbarically in her wheel chair as punishment and repatriation.

Attached: 1547077625844.jpg (540x538, 45K)

while americans are all busy pointing fingers at each other because of skin color

the rest of the world just see and country full of ignorant, brainwashed people

just saying, now please continue

Attached: 1553488500151.jpg (720x778, 20K)

They need black dick in the ass and mouth.

Attached: image.jpg (705x927, 67K)

Just kill yourself before someone do the job in your failed country, NZ style.

>prophesized photo of every white womans house circa 2100

Attached: Shaved-Blonde-Arya-Fae-Wearing-Swimsuit-7.jpg (3000x2000, 919K)

Attached: 052810_Interracial_marriage.jpg (849x453, 34K)

>ITT
angry white nerds who took the bait

I... I'm so surprised. Nobody could have saw this coming.

What's it like being the most easily offended race in existence?

>hello tyrone, enjoy your travel and here is your complimentary white woman. not many of them left so have fun while it lasts.

circa 2100

Attached: 1535665361654.jpg (600x750, 59K)

Another white guy posting as if he's black ...

Niglet detected

Attached: 1468411572943.gif (320x240, 1.75M)

Why is her nipple blurred?

Why do they do this?

>2100

too long

Attached: 1546548159378.webm (1440x810, 1.96M)

I hope race mixing continues so that one day we will have finally breed out all the non whites, just like we planned when we , the democratic party, decided to push for racial mixing because we as a whole are the real white supremacist and misdirect blame on less organized and unintelligent groups like neo nazis and trump supporters.

Shit bait, kys. Sage

These white females need to be smacked and tied up as they are getting fucked.

WHITE = SLAVE
BLACK = KING

kill all white men

then teleport / spread all black people all over the planet throughout Europe and North America

Attached: 1544318857950.jpg (540x532, 44K)

Attached: 1544319829924.jpg (1280x1231, 291K)

Attached: 1544318468863.jpg (1024x529, 71K)

Attached: 1544320770167.jpg (680x454, 56K)

Attached: 1544318389817.gif (440x335, 1.77M)

Attached: 1544970319299.png (540x600, 229K)

game over.

just go away .

Attached: 1544966913824.jpg (653x1024, 79K)

>captions

hot but lazy

Attached: 181351861616.png (1280x534, 658K)

tfw this is actually a gay picture with that meaning all niggers are gay checkmate

dude you need help

get cancer and die you virtue-signaling loser. Everyone deserves their own life, except you.

stfu white boi .

Attached: rsz_1uhy6gtrfedw.jpg (520x525, 87K)

Nice try kiker

it is not gay just exploration

Attached: 1535649053538.webm (1280x720, 1.68M)

Good thing the aids and Ebola will correct that statistic

FUCK /R9K/
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK MODS
FUCK JANNIES
HONK HONK

Attached: 1552125902594.gif (607x609, 754K)

Meanwhile, over 100 posts in this thread. The bait was super effective.

aids will be cured and will go to jamal in nigeria before it gets to your soon to be dead white mother .

ebola is not a thing anymore . white people will die out, it's natural and beautiful.

Attached: 1539033539741.webm (320x240, 1.86M)

This is fake btw but nice try niggeroo

Attached: 1541785444281.jpg (639x794, 129K)

discord
[-X-]-d2b-[-X-]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 2.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

*huff* *puff* Sperm counts *huff* puff* of Western men *huff* plummeting *puff*

Attached: 941c92407b7c3d7df425d7d1281a4d1a.8.jpg (600x337, 44K)

Shut up you disgusting fucking nigger. We have been nice enough to let you into our society and breed with white women and no longer burden you with slavery. If you continue to act up like this again you will just help us collective group of whites see that blacks are yet again not able to properly live alongside us as sensible humans. We accepted you so shut the fuck up and accept us. If ur really angry about fake compassion then you should go place urself on the subway tracks because reality is a very harsh thing and you live in a world where compassion and empathy rarely exist. You better start to learn that this is reality or you will be fucked over you fucking nigger. Just remember that whites rule the world and not the non-whites which means that us whites have been able to merge into society and get the acceptance from the people unlike you and your race. If you truly want to stand beside us as our equal you better learn how to think with an intellect.

Trolled son. I’m embarrassed for you.

well i hate niggers to, why we pretend like they are human too, its obvious that niggers and sandniggers can't do anything other than rape and kill each other. even my dog have more iq, i wish hitler would win the war so there ll be no black or sandblacks on the planet, uhh its notthat i hate them just wy we treat them like humans. tihi

Attached: Animals.jpg (942x1024, 91K)

Are you fucked in the head bud lmfao?! Have you fucking seen Syria and most of the Middle East nowadays? Tell me how much times you see a white citizen in a white country pushed off a roof for being gay or having a hand chopped off for stealing? Not to mention all the fucking wars and drone strikes going on in those repulsive nations. I can't even begin to start with Africa with its marauding gangs of pirates and warlords and fucking cannibals. In South America (and right below the states) are countries that are on their knees with the swords of cartels and huge drug empires brandishing them at the nations throats. All of these countries share something in common, they are all non-white nations. You saying shit like this proves that people of color are fucking mentally dense and inferior to whites.

Did Helga say no to you?

We get it John. You love black dicks. You're another super out faggot nobody likes. Just shut up and take all the brown dicks you want.

Better than your stinky black women who resemble fucking a chimp. The smell is horrible too, like 3 week old tuna mixed with coconut batter.

Dunno if u realize that life is the survival of the fittest. the most "fit" (mentally, physically or adaptable) is the one that survives. Us whites are born to survive by eliminating other races and nations and taking control. It's almost like tripping the guy behind u in a race. Not our fault we play life better than you and your kind.

Attached: 1514833255141.jpg (1200x859, 253K)

literally ur moms gay

Completely approve of this and I am white.

woke

i'm mixed race and can't give a fuck about anything race related, reading these replies are fucking hilarious

Attached: 1554053592551.jpg (640x480, 50K)