If you were offered $30,000 to kill a cute kitten would you do it?

If you were offered $30,000 to kill a cute kitten would you do it?
>Killing the kitten is the only way to get the $30k
>Guararanteed secret

Attached: c64f0475196dc54f4dd4386ad962beba.jpg (640x960, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

no

maybe

Hell yes. I might kill a person for 30k

well, i just got a job for u fren

If I can grant him a swift death yes. I'll feel like shit but I really fucking need money right now

yea

I would probably agree to it but then simply be unable to do the deed.

30k is 30k

I wont even feel like shit

I just like watching the expression drop of their face and the light die in their eyes.

yes

why not

I'd do it for free as well

I'd give the little trooper a brainstem shot; it's eternal happiness for the cat as uts out into the afterlife of a perna DMT trip of good times and not have to exist around these sketchy syndicate boys.

my cat is already dying so I could use the money for the ever growing medical bills

fuck yes i'll even do it for 5k

Attached: 1553333571864.png (414x419, 273K)

Forget them. Let's talk details.

If it was a nigger I whouldn't have any remorse. But a kitten just screams innocence and I just like cats.

Wrong. Cats/kittens are assholes and they deserve anything they got coming. Just because something is cute doesn't mean it is innocent.

Id do it for 1k, in fact Id slaughter kittens all fucking day for one grand a pop

Yes, without a second thought. There are tons of kittens out there, it's not like there's a kitten shortage or anything and I could use new storm windows. Actually, I'd ask if I can get another 30k if I kill the kittens' brother. 60k can get me a nice car.

Are you fucking kidding? I would slap that tiny furry asshat, crush the tail and bite its head off for 30€. Hell, i would even scratch its stomach until i tear a hole, then ill proceed to fuck the hole and have a massive orgasm in it, all of it while pulling its tail, maybe even insert my fingers in its ears just for 5€

No.

Sick.

I could never hurt a cat.
But 30k for any other animal: maybe.

discord
I--I--8l54l8--I--I
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 14.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

To be honest, no... Even if I need those $$$ like air I wouldn't.

No

Kittens are priceless
I am not poor

Yes, and use the money to save shelter cats from being put down

discord
I--I--8l83l8--I--I
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 3.jpg (1280x720, 257K)