Why chuds are so obsessed with worshiping this guy?

Why chuds are so obsessed with worshiping this guy?

Attached: wash your penis.jpg (460x616, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=yRGjwRba9hM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't really know who he is but the memes are hilarious

because some weak minded people need someone to tell them what to believe in and will stick to whatever shit makes the most sense to them.

didnt he sort of "trick" ppl into thinking he was a good guy? all the transgender stuff

>chud.
Cannibalistic humanoid underground dweller?

Attached: 1552926287614m.jpg (1024x466, 79K)

It’s natural to attack something you don’t understand
What are a couple specific things about his ideas you disagree with?

Because if they listen to this guy, the world is going to go back to normal, suddenly the robots will give it up and there will be decent jobs and they will have the lives there forfathers lived.

Its a cargocult -dress and behave like the GI Generation and you will live the dream like the GI Generation. Maybe even have a woman like in those serial shows they watch.

No, people are just tired of hearing "YoU'rE a WhItE MaLe PrIvILeGe!1"

That too

how is he a ‘bad guy’?

better just keep being incels right?

God, the body on this whore. Gotta be one of the best out there.

read vox days jordanetics or watch his videos on him.

because he is the only mainstream alternative to the SJW religion. He is probably the only one who cant as easily be branded a nazi or whatever, since his ideas are so widely discussed and accessible.

Most of the shit he comes out with is just blatant common sense, only in this clown world does that make you a famous thinker.

how about you share your opinions and not someone elses...
I’ve watched HOURS of the man speaking

he has ideas some are bad some are good

I dont worship him but I respect that hes thought a lot about the ideas he shares.

Even if hes wrong the conversation it spurs is more important.

>chud

what's the scoop on this lameass new lingo?

Attached: it_will_happen.png (1439x1079, 982K)

because he tells chuds they have the ability to change their lives for the better by taking responsibility for their miserable lives and working to better their situation

>some random writes a book about someone more successful

Why should I listen to him when I can just listen to Peterson and make up my own mind?

His ideas on truth and religion. He'll often refuse to be specific, preferring instead to ramble on about metaphors, but when he does actually commit to a position it's nonsense.

then cut your balls off as the good goy you are-

Chud? Reminds me of Scud... Is that you Saddam?

Attached: 1328.jpg (640x550, 45K)

He asked you to be specific. Whats a specific point hes made or agreed with that you disagree with.

it means member of the alt right
leftys cant meme

>muh offense sensitivity
>getting offended over an obvious cop-out

Okay. His definition of truth then. To Peterson, something is true if it aids survival and false if it hinders survival.

ah yes he do not believe in objective truth

I guess it's just that he shares a lot of opinions and views with them, I don't mind him aswell, I do think he's quite smart and speaks the truth, personally I just like to put my own mind at work rather than letting someone tell me what my mind has to do.

>Trappings of academia.
>"Trolling."
>"Triggering."
>I am calm and rational. Therefore I am right.
>Effective self promotion.
>Effectively built a narrative around himself.
>Peddles easy to understand modernist notions philosophy.
>Positions are vague, so he can accuse others of misrepresenting his stances purposefully; thereby proving the ill intentions of his opponents.
>Secular, but jerks of to the cultural value of Christianity.
>Marxism and postmodernism do not count as western philosophy.
>Feminism, postmodernism, and Marxism are equivalent, monolithic, and can be explained and rebutted within the same breath.

He's who you go to after growing out of YouTube atheist videos and SJW cringe compilations, because learning anything new about philosophy, or its history is too time consuming and nobody gets owned. [spoiler] Except philosophers and entire ways of thinking get owned constantly throughout. [/spoiler]

No.

Some people understand that there are toxic aspects of their personality, and would like to shed those aspects, regularly.

Not everyone knows exactly how to do that.

I'd certainly prefer a qualified clinician and professor explain a little about how and why people do and act the way they do, so that I can further understand how to change into something better. Or fuck, just learn something.

I think that's, in small part, the general consensus of his listeners.

Yeah man, we should all totally like, give up and never listen to anybody old, right user?

Not the poster, but I'm not offended. I'm agitated. I'm tired of hearing it.
I want people to understand its fucking retarded, the same way you and I do.

Can't say it any better.

fucking faggot watch the lectures not other people's opinions

>Not everyone knows exactly how to do that.
that's exactly what i meant by weak minded people, dope.

He's funded by Big Lobster, it's all bots supporting him

well yeah, it's ending up being like "nigger" though.

4fCt3SK

join dickord
also hes a fraud

He has some neat stuff to say, But in general he can be pretty fucking wrong about a good deal of stuff.

This is sad. It's like a mental illness.

>preferring instead to ramble on about metaphors

He's a psychologist and student of Jung basically. Metaphor is the bedrock/foundation/scaffolding of meaning.

He's an idiot and so are his followers.

no, you

I took the transphobia (all the "waaah, I don't want to use someone's preferred pronouns, I'd rather go to jail!" BS) to assume he was one of the bad guys. Never seen anything to change my mind on the issue.

I think I see what you're getting at.

Can you explain more?

based on race - check
over used - check
aggravating to the person effected by it - check
used when there's a lack of an argument - check
used ironically amongst friends - check
used derogatorily by members of same race - check

You guys a hilarious..

What exactly has he been WRONG about... academically or intellectually !???

If those are the choices, either 1, use specific words involuntarily, or 2, go to jail, it's pretty much a moral obligation to go to jail.
Nobody is allowed to decide what another person should think, feel or say. That's fundamental. The very fact that certain mind altering substances is illegal is a gross enough violation of bodily integrity.

Because he represents an easy escape

Why would I take you seriously, you're from Europe

Pretty much this. In a world where commies are constantly bitching about how everything is shitty and unless the state helps us all we're doomed. Any other voice is latched onto.

discord
I--I--8l38l8--I--I
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 18.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

>this

What he said was he will call people whatever they want to be called, but to try and legally enforce it is an infringement on everyone's basic human rights.

He didn't say there should be freedom from the consequences of being a cunt, he just said no one should be able to dictate how you speak.

>chuds
Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers?

youtube.com/watch?v=yRGjwRba9hM

Chapo shits on him hard.

i would further add, it just dehumanizes sets of people, makes them a lot easier to just write off as worthless and easy to strip rights from. which i mean it is hard for the human mind to comprehend there are more than 7 billion humans with individual experiences, living on this world, so it becomes a lot easier to just put people in groups of worth.