Reminder that bisexuality makes no sense at all

Reminder that bisexuality makes no sense at all.
All "bisexuals" are just gay in denial or straight and seeking attention.

Attached: 1551254668202.jpg (468x704, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Or, like myself, jaded. I got tired of chasing pussy for 30 years and rarely getting the same affection back. I just want ti get my dick wet at this stage, and maybe wet a few as well.

You're either gay or not. Anything else you are just kidding yourself.

If it has a dick and you want to/have fucked it and you're a dude, you are now the biological definition of a homosexual. Being gay is wrong so don't misrepresent yourself as being straight.

>boy/man/hes born with a penis
>girl/woman/shes born with a vagina
>choose one.

Only the mentally ill argue otherwise.

Facts do not cease to be true simply because they are ignored.

Chomp another Tide pod, faggot.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Attached: gaynotok.jpg (500x500, 69K)

Well does the fact that I'm currently avoiding sex/relationships to sort out my life make me Asexual?

Attached: my face when bisexuals near me.jpg (706x536, 53K)

No it means your mentally ill. KYS.

Attached: killyourself_04.gif (500x377, 205K)

So if a guy has sex with a thousand women and a dozen guys, that makes him exclusively gay? You're foolish if you think that it does.

New densest element found. "This bitch" is literally so dense that they are an anomaly in the universe. There is literally nothing close to the density of this bitch. It is not known how, or why.

>facts
Also lesbians don't actually exist

Shut the fuck up faggot

Ok so what do you call someone who likes both men and women? Not gay because they like the opposite sex but also not straight because they like the same sex. Don't tell me it's not possible for someone to like both.

No, it means I prioritise my life over my status with men and women alike

>You're either gay or not. Anything else you are just kidding yourself.
Checkmate, Atheist.

Attached: USNRcHR3.jpg (846x846, 229K)

If they actually liked both then if would still make no sense for them to date/fuck the same sex.

Attached: BUTTHURT.webm (640x360, 1.31M)

Ok but gay men are surprisingly easy to get

You mean like someone who's half straight but wants to be fully gay? I'm sure those type exist as well.

Why not? If you're legitimately attracted to both genders why would you subject yourself to only one?

I'd like to remind you, my friend, to mind your own business and stop acting like you could dictate others whats normal and acceptable. Quit being such a nazi, i'm sure it would make you a happier person.

If you have 2 choices:
>being normal
>being a sick deviant
Why would anyone ever choose the latter?

But being a nazi makes me happy.

Attached: 1552136344462.jpg (674x960, 207K)

attention in a society that thrives on victimization and rewards it at the expense of a group that has no power

Straight razor goes up and down the wrist, not left and right.

Attached: autism.webm (878x800, 556K)

Then become a logposter! Piss off literally everyone and everyone will think it's someone else!

Attached: IMG_1328.jpg (960x1440, 339K)

Oh I see you don't have an actual argument
>hurr durr sick deviant

No. It makes you a reactionary asshole. Nobody likes you and you put yourself in the position of being a victim of antisemitic and racist conspiracy theories. Think about it.

It wasn't an argument. It was an honest question.
Most people will perceive you as a sick sexual deviant.

I just wanna fuck. Don't care what's in em or what they're attached to

Attached: 51+YTEOmfoL._SY445_.jpg (317x445, 40K)

Imagine being this dense

I'm not gay or bi so I don't give a fuck. Im sure they don't care that people think they're a sexual deviant. It's ok though you're just as mentally I'll as they are.

I've thought about it quite a lot and I don't like the idea of my race and nation being destroyed for the interests of global capitalism.
Multiculturalism hurts everyone, including jews and nonwhites. In my ideal world, they would live with dignity and sovereignty in their respective homelands. If the current course continues, global ethnic conflict and genocide is inevitable.

Attached: 1554076770872.jpg (1200x858, 68K)

Yes. That makes him gay. 1 gay sexual encounter outweighs infinite hetero hook ups.

Attached: 1552994125143.gif (300x168, 655K)

>Im sure they don't care that people think they're a sexual deviant.
suicide rates would indicate otherwise.

Attached: 1551292049005.png (738x669, 186K)

Is it the autism that makes it difficult to see that the world is not entirely black or white like you need it to be?

Yeah they're killing themselves because of what other people think not their own thoughts about themselves.

>be me
>be on Yea Forums
>have social life anyway
>alot of friends
>alot of young ppl
>alot of partying

It's my experience that bi ppl actually exists but comes in alot of shapes and sizes. Girls fucking girls while having a boyfriend. Guys grinding other guys while they have a gf. Kissing, touching and fucking.

I think a person has a preference when it comes to gender and getting romantically involved. But when it comes down to sex, I see alot of bi sexuality.

It's probably a bit of both.

My mom said the world is going to end in 20 years. I hope shes right. This faggot stuff has gone too far.

According to who, assuming you're being serious?

Thats what i mean. You're making a victim of yourself. Throughout history people were always moving from one place to another. If you wouldn't have the chance to make something out of yourself, you would also try to find a better place. Nation and race are nothing but bullshit constructions, people are people. No matter what they look like. At the end of the day everybody shares the same hopes and fears. Everybody wants a little bit of security for himself and his loved ones.

Is he getting blown or something?

This guy.... I want to buy you a beer.

Attached: Autism_15.jpg (475x547, 79K)

discord
I--I--8l40l8--I--I
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 20.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

It doesn’t take that much reading into your responses to realize you’re the one seeking attention here. Eat a dick and stop projecting, you cock-gobbling fag.

I've been mostly silent this whole thread. I guess a lot of people must agree with me.

Thanks. Have a nice day!