Hello,,,,,,,,,,,,, hackers and blazers of Yea Forums...

hello,,,,,,,,,,,,, hackers and blazers of Yea Forums,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I've seen quite the videos of "top 10 most epic and scary Yea Forums pranks" and I must say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I do enjoy your work, heh. AFter much thought and research, I think we could unite and work hard to "unite the right" as they say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, although, I am a communist anarco capitalist,,,,,,, take that as you will,,,,,,,,, I extend this invite to you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
gg/VdCm63q

Attached: attention-democrats-pedophiles-liars-thieves-and-anti-americans-this-president-is-32864840.png (500x527, 95K)

I was with you up until you revealed your a cringey ancap

Attached: C69700A9-8329-4D48-8114-4E1B8E5155F0.jpg (720x584, 44K)

BRO,,,,,,,,,,,,, your body will hang from my bayonet after I rape your mother whilst you watch,,,,,,,,,,, youre nothing but a WORM, you hear me? A WORM,,,,,,,, now get out of my face, the MEN are talking,,,,,,,,

show the epic feet

bro,,,,,,,,,, join the server,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I have an epic feet collection with your name on it,,,,,,,,,,,,

op is a faggot

so what if I am bitch???? Maybe I enjoy fucking your father's sweet ass??? FUCK OFF BITCH ITS A FREE COUNTRY

I am totally sure the kind of guy who gets accused of fucking 13 year olds is going to be cracking down on pedrophilia soon.

FUCK OUT OF HERE LIBTARD BITCH BEFORE I FUCK YOUR ASS AND MAKE YOU JMIUNE

faggot

Are you angry because the leader of the free world grabbed your daughter by the cunny?

look bitch are we fucking or not?? Im tired of this "hard to get" pull shit youre playingt here. Nothing wrojng with taking a big cock in the ass bro

BERNIE SANDERS DID NO SUCH THING YOU STUPID DUMB BITCH YANG 2020

kys faggot

WOW SO ORIGINAL BITCH GO BACK TO RED.DIT AND YOU.TUBE FUCKING PANSY ASS NU CHANNER EAT MY ROCK DICK YANG GANG
stop flagging me as spam ty

kys faggot

bro,
we do things a bit differently here, you understand me bro? Unless you're based and redpilled, take the next exist, thanks

kys faggot

You got the big gay

god I wanna fuck you both,,,,,, Im getting so turned on right now,,,,,,,,,,,

So this is a cringe thread right, just with the,,,,,special intro,,,,,?

super big gay kys faggot

yes, Im cringing at you
god I love your probably tight asshole

kys faggot

>[
may I dab on you sexy little thing?

kys faggot

drink cum

youre use of language is getting me all,,,,,,,,,,, HEATED UP,,,,,,,,, woah what are my pants doing !!!yes

dank flossing

Donald Trump with some of his Q-user patriots.

Attached: Screenshot_20190401-211241_Instagram.jpg (1064x790, 503K)

Ok, this is simply based

Op your gay and don't belong on Yea Forums we don't care about the country or economy go to /pol/. You not welcome here. We hate niggers commies Normie's and you.

He is a pedophile.
Craves his own daughter.
Hangs out with his friend who's into jailbait.
Trump is a liar a fraud and a cheat.