Do Atheist hate God because they are unhappy or are they unhappy because they hate God?

Do Atheist hate God because they are unhappy or are they unhappy because they hate God?

Attached: AmazingAtheist.jpg (800x450, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=08i9tvvZOYk&t=2m45s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which God are you referring to?

How can you hate someone you don't believe it exists?

They really don't care as long as everyone knows they're a atheist every 5 fucking seconds

>pic related
Real atheists, like myself, don't attention whore and create Youtube channels about themselves.

no there just retarted

>atheistfag here
I personally think that the existence of a god is just dumb, that's it

Attached: 1554107831671.gif (300x167, 1018K)

People who hate God subconsciously believe it but they are insecure.

Attached: 1203015.jpg (850x638, 64K)

I'm happy and i don't believe in god

Who knows
But at least you did not post the typical 101 picture to trigger atheists, so I give you that faggot

I don’t believe either of those statements are correct. I don’t hate God I just don’t believe in God.

I just don't think about religion enough to classify myself as anything. neutral?

Doubtful

Humans felt the same way about gravity for a long time. But we finally smartened up.

Gotta spread the good word somehow faggot

People who believe in god aren't Atheists. You are talking about something else entirely.

How can they hate somthing they dont even think is real

Explain

Bait.jpg

I agree, but somehow they do. Ever seen Atheist around Christians? Those fuckers seem so bent out of shape even when someone just mentions God.

Literally nobody thought that about gravity.

i dont believe in god, because it just makes no sense to me.

God not real. Also if the god described in the bible DID exist, it would be an evil, despicable being deserving of nothing but scorn

Attached: b8.png (625x626, 65K)

Baits no real

i cant hate something that does not exist please stop being so faggoty

Attached: NIGGAFAGGA.jpg (225x225, 12K)

They are unhappy and hate God because they were diddled by a priest.

What channel are you watching when your TV is off?

Easy. No faithand thats coming from atheist.

I'm happy, don't believe in god, and hate him as a fictional character.

Also religion is like a cult. Like David Keresh or Aum shirokyo from Japan.

discord
I--I--8l46l8--I--I
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 6.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

Because we can prove gravity exists

well it's my opinion that believing in some sort of supernatural is the easier thing as opposed to serenely accepting the finality and randomness of things.

>my opinion that
>taking the easy way out
>is easier
>instead of accepting truth.
Religion in a nutshell dude

This thread is lacking in bananas. I demand moar

Ok, c'mon. The bar for being an Atheist is real low. You need to not believe in God. That's it. You can believe and engage in a whole lot of shenanigans.

That's why I try not to use "Atheist" as a primary identifier of belief/ethics for myself.

The most powerful god is chaos, it proves to us that nothing is certain.Every law we know can be bypassed, and everything we know is nothing.

well personally i don't do that.

i can only infer that those particular atheists still have some development to go through.

What's worse is that they can't even use science to explain anything they believe in.Because humans don't know enough to say that anything is true or false, we have "Laws" but even those are often changed.

It depends on the Atheist. I don't bat an eyelash. Fuck, I refer to God all the time as an idiom.

The word cult defines a strange religion by social standards, Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, Ect.Are not cults, no matter what you wan't to say, it's not a conspiracy, it's the basic definition of cult.

My wife is atheist. She has a degree in physics and doesnt believe in fairy tales. I'm agnostic tho. I think there are just too many possibilities to completely rule it out.

Why would I hate something they doesn't exist?

"God" the Christian god to be more exact, and also including the Muslim god.Buddhist, and hindus seem to be all right, and pagans.God likes just messing with his followers, it's quite funny, he's pretty mean though.

Hard to hate what doesn't exist, but to answer your question, atheists I've met do not hate God. At most, they hate people who believe in God.

>hate god
you can't hate something that doesn't exist

I gotta agree, while the Christian god probably doesn't exist.Who's to say there's no something we'd define as a god in space?Like a giant solar-system sized dragon or something.The Romans did pretty good with this, anything large, and strong, was a god to them.

edgy atheists
Explain reasoning you morons, oh wait you don't have any explanation?You probably DID get diddled by a priest.

I like to separate the two myself. Atheism referring to belief (I don't believe or believe it's reasonable to believe in a god) but Agnostic refers to true knowledge (I don't 100% for sure know there's no god and evidence could convince me otherwise).

So I consider myself an agnostic atheist.

They hate God because they know that they're shit human beings, there's a small percentage of atheists that do not hate God and theists, but that's the ones who aren't shit.

kek, obviously a lie, no Yea Forums user has been permitted happines

Kek, you just don't get it do you?
Odd as fuck.

and what you've expressed there is still a mere opinion even if it is your own.

my atheism comes from learning about the different sorts of things humans are capable of sincerely believing.

I dont haye anything other than mumble rap and Thots, i disregard the existance of god because it simply does not exist outside of delsuional minds, if you believe than fine, does me no harm. The years without any kind of proof than yahoos claiming extraordinary events that cannot be proven by factual proof is a pretty clear example of why it is not pertinent to survival to believe in foolish fairytales, most of which do not sound appealing at all, not to mention all of the things i enjoy would not ve allowed in cloud city utopia, I'll gladly hang out with Ozzy drinking whiskey in a lava hot tub over listening to the Fucking Carpenters surrounded by square tools , but its all bullshit anyway so it doesnt really matter, youre born than you die, no biggie

True, still, How can I hate something that I dont believe in and the fact that nost religions are shit anyways doesnt help it.

I think as humans grow, we will consider everything we see a god.If we go to a planet, with very large Titan like animals, we will think of them as gods.If we build stations around stars, and rely on them for energy, we will think of them as gods.Some might say they don't exist, but they are clearly in front of them, they are gods & they exist.

Attached: 12712425.jpg (612x612, 70K)

I appreciate your sense of artistry

>Explain reasoning you morons, oh wait you don't have any explanation?You probably DID get diddled by a priest.

As long as somethings existence isn't verified I assume that it doesn't exist.

>giant solar-system sized dragon or something.

i've contemplated these sorts of things for way too long. i just had to realise what the ultimate function of weird beliefs is: feeling like you're getting and advantage over randomness.

my question to you: how do you know that this dragon cares about you in particular enough to influence the randomness in your life as a response to how well you maintain your relationship with it?

I mean, fuck it ever caring about you. How do you know it exists at all?

Why not be an atheist as long as there is no good evidence, and then change to a theist if evidence sufficiently accumulates?

agreed.

my point is that most people seem to find it exceedingly difficult to just abstain from taking a definitive stand and i suspect it has something to do with the inability to accept randomness.

Are you gay because the priest moldested you, or did he molest you because you are gay?

The one you don't believe.

I'm not going to pint fingures, but do you retarded self labeled "Atheists" realize that it stands for Auto-Theism and in order to be a legit Atheist you have to believein your own divinity?

Attached: LittleFagget.jpg (1200x725, 547K)

well that or they are too ignorant, stupid and/or impatient to put together the genuine chain of causation for certain events in their life and instead of just giving up they construct a supernatural but more intuitive chain (mostly based on some personality's agency because it's comes easiest to us as a social species).

There is literally no reason to believe in unsubstantiated woo. There is (still) no demonstrable evidence to support the claim that a god exists.

i would argue that any atheist who considers himself alone as divine is committing the solipsistic fallacy.

i consider these akin to psychopaths, and
regardless, they are hardly the majority of atheists.

I'm a pantheistic Atheist. I believe in my own divinity as well as the divinity in elect others. I just want these tards to know that they're not real Athiests. They're non-believers.

furthermore, divinity is a theistic concept.

i was shocked to learn how many people believe in "purity" or "sanctity". as in not merely physical cleanliness but a more abstract sort.

still did my head in as i typed it out.

Why would a atheist hate something they don't believe in?

youtube.com/watch?v=08i9tvvZOYk&t=2m45s

discord
[-X-]-d5b-[-X-]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 5.jpg (1280x720, 257K)