Crab mentality

Anyone here dealing with friends/family/colleagues hating your gains?
>Colleagues treat me normally
>Show up in t-shirt one day because weather is incredibly nice
>They instantly shit talk me and talk behind my back how insecure/gay/boring I must be for being athletic
>Visit parents after work
>Bro is there with his fiancé
>Instantly talks shit about how I only have time to work out because my career isn't as good as his

Fucking crabs, man.

Attached: krabbies.jpg (400x334, 95K)

They are just jealous. Hold your head up, all the bitches would rather fuck you then their skinnyfat formless garbo bodies. Think about that next time they talk shit.

I know brah, thanks. Just sucks how even friends and family want to bring me down like that and can't even pretend to be happy for me or just ignore the noobie gains.

Attached: 10128471.gif (633x758, 13K)

>can't even pretend to be happy for me
would you want them to pretend? would it not be better if they were actually happy for you? call out everyone who deserves it. burn bridges where ever you go. truth is truth and those who are against you don't deserve to be with you.

My colleagues bullied me into getting fit. Recommended a good gym nearby and everything. And I keep getting advice and compliments on weight loss.
Friends and family couldn't be happier that I'm finally working on resolving my issues. Mom even called me a 'viking warrior' when I sent her a progress pic.
Even people I've never met, like a friend's wife, said they were happy I was working on myself when I met her for the first time. Felt really nice.
I think the only person that's ever shown crab mentality is...well, me. And I worked those issues out and now I'm better.

the bugmen scurry for cover in the light of glorious gains

I feel like this is the fit equivalent of an incel. I only ever hear this shit on here. No one I ever met IRL has ever had anything like this happen to them

>tfw I don't know that feel
also one of the managers at work mentioned how all the customer service ladies were talking about how I slimmed down and am looking real good lately. Does this shit actually happen irl?

Attached: nongoblins.jpg (509x750, 132K)

You have no idea how immature men will act when there are women around.

Attached: 56D41116-455E-4844-8CE2-FDDC6D7F63B4.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Yeah, happens a lot to me. But to be fair, I did drop 20 kilos in 4 months by going to the gym every day.

>65kg 5’10
>lifted on and off to assist collegiate swimming over the years
>quit swimming, start lifting seriously
>72kg in 3 months, lean bulk only
>go to see family
>user you’re looking bigger
>maybe you should stop now
>you don’t want to get too big
>you’re a good weight
>user pls
>pls stop

I’m noticeably bigger, people comment on my body a lot. But damn, if family aren’t a bunch of gains goblins.

not OP but I've has similar stuff happen to me albeit not as dramatically.
My mother was a nurse and always thought she knew better.
"you dont need to eat like an Olympian you're arent one"
"you're going to give yourself an eating disorder"
"you're going to cause heart issues if you put on too much mass"
"you're going to ruin your joints"
She threatened to throw me out of the house multiple times because I wouldn't eat the same Sarah Lee/Betty crockery meal in a box shit they did because she thought I was disrespecting her / the enigmatic collective known as the "house". Fast forward 10 years I'm otter fine with it and not really comfortable with the demands of a larger body still eat the same way, healthy as horse. She died 5 years ago from a heart attack potentially related to her diabetes. People resist change especially when the thing changing is a person.

Learn to think critically OP.

Most of the statements people make about you in a negative sense come from places of their own insecurity or envy

Attached: 48478B90-F288-42B0-AC46-8447CAC3B9F6.jpg (600x900, 257K)

Getting fit and hearing the cope/gossip from acquaintances really made me wonder in what other ways these crabs operate. Worked a student job and heard colleagues in their 30's shittalk about some guy that quit for a better position in another company, they kept saying he "wasn't loyal" and he "let them down".

Crabs are so delicious. Love em just steamed with maybe some lemon and old bay to dip in.

just rolled cancer star in katamari and ate a bowl of softshell crab with fresh ponzu sauce.

You've got something that money and status can't buy - there's no quick fix or instant "buy it now" option for getting a decent body and becoming fitter. That's why they fucking hate you, because we live in a world of instant gratification - and what you've got, they can't have.

>on the flipside, fuck em. Not literally, cos they're fat.

>stop drinking alcohol
>go to pub because want to see friends
>all friends are chill
>"best" friend starts calling me a pussy for not drinking
>why do you not want to drink?
>it's not going to make my night any better
>no but really whats the reason
>come on one drink wont hurt
>no
>I'll go buy you a drink
>no
>says he's going to
>if you do I won't drink it, don't waste your money
>goes and buys me a drink
>tell him I'm not drinking it
>he gets annoyed

I wasn't even saying they shouldn't drink all I said was drinking doesn't make me happy, everyone was fine with it but he seemed upset and angry it was really weird

They are NPC's lmao

I just don’t like the taste of alcohol. ;_;
>hurrhurr only pussies don’t drink
Just let me do me, and I’ll let you do you. Or do they want me to preach about how alcohol kills testosterone?

Based and redpilled

why no alcohol tho

I don't what it is about lifting that makes everyone think it should be ridiculed at every opportunity

Same thing happened to me when I stopped drinking, people get weirdly offended and try to buy you drinks.
People are also incredulous that I have never had a cigarette or tried hoover
I guess that’s the culture over here
t. Irish

there is no correct answer is there, unless you're a recovering alcoholic theres no justification for not drinking that normies would accept

is hoover what the irish call coke?

I hate that everyone else is lifting, because now it just seems normal if when go to the gym, and terrible if I don't.

If I need to struggle to maintain average, what's the fucking point?

I meant coke (aka. Sniff, sneachta, snow etc) but there’s about 1000 names for every drug and I just use hoover to mean things that go up the nose

ah right over here I've only heard it called boost, power and sniff

not him but I tell people even a single night of drinking can send me into a depressive spiral that makes my life hellish and I can't ever drink just one. Even though I never drink alone I always feel like I'm on the precipice of alcoholism. Weeds legal here now so I just bring a pen to the bar with friends but I don't drink soda either so its not like I have anything to do there.

fucking muslim alcohol in regulation is the biggest redpill ever after raw meat

>waa I can't be special by putting in a minimum of effort
>why can't the average be lower
sounds like a fat feminist

>tfw been fit my whole lift thanks to football
>decide to start powerlifting at 25yrs old
>coach tells me to eat as much Mcdonalds as I can because FAT = STRENGTH
>go from 180lbs to 250lbs in a few months
>fat as fuck but strong

>meet with fat friends who dont workout
>"let yourself go i see"

>get tired of powerlifting 2 years later because FAT = Sucks arse
>lose weight and go down to 180 again

>meet fat friends after losing all the fat
>"you dont know how it is being fat because you have never been fat"

I don't know, people have come to me for advice on lifting and diets for 10 years now but noone listens and their response is always "you dont understand".
I was kinda hoping that this would change this but it's even worse now.

Attached: Fatloss story.jpg (1549x503, 324K)

Your friends are bad. When I was quitting drinking(alcoholic, it was ruining my life) and went to a pub for the first time, my buddies spent the whole night tempting me to do a shot and when I agreed- they bitch-slapped me. They've been looking out for me for the last four years, knowing how drinking affects me.

Tell people you're a recovering alcoholic then.

Well are you gay/insecure? Cant take the bantz. Ur bro has fiancee, where's yours?

>are you gay/insecure?
I’m on fucking Yea Forums, what do you think?
>where’s your fiancee?
I’m 7 years younger, you homo.

Attached: 0F568A01-A5C9-45A5-812A-5EDCD742A75C.jpg (500x619, 64K)

>people get weirdly offended

The people that do are alcoholics who need a norm of people boozing generally to hide their own addiction. You feel like a challenge to that and they become threatened.

Ebin

Good for you, user. Keep goin and you're gonna make it.

Whether or not you trigger crabs is only if you're getting higher in the bucket.

Everyone on le reddit claps when some 500lb dude gets down to a fat but not comically fat 250 lbs. When it's a skinny fat dude getting impressively fit, there's much less enthusiasm

>big family Christmas party on my wife's side.
>like 20 cousins or something
>every year all of us are given matching pajamas
>given a medium long sleeve top
>its tight around every inch of my body (not in a hideous way, just a ridiculous way)
>my chest and nipples become from the brunt of a joke for the evening
>same thing happens to someone else but they're fat.
Felt big tho

I gotta hump this thread, it’s too common if a problem.
I don’t have it with my family, my family admires my ‘/fit/ness and ask for health advice, and what not.
My friends though, some are off and on about inviting me to parties and hanging out with them and women they’re interested in.
I’m uno student for perspective.

But you all should not let improving some social relationship come between you and a better you. No matter whatever relationship that may be,

I've heard it being referred to as "snowing in reverse"

Spot on.

No shit, moron.

OP isn't confused or misunderstanding why the crabs are pulling him down, he's just saying that it sucks that the negativity comes from his own friends and family.

This means your life is a mess, as your relationships are virtually all dysfunctional.

Momscience gets a pass, but having siblings and friends resent you for looking good is not normal and is not healthy.

Attached: 1553629245111.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

This may be an NPC as fuck answer, but really the only "win" here is to take the one drink and absolutely nurse it through the course of the night.

Either that or, what I like to do, is just order fake drinks at the bar so they think you're drinking when you're not (my go to is just club soda with a lime)

>The irony of asking someone to think critically when you yourself can't even muster grade school level reading comprehension

FWIW, the negative effects of alcohol only start kicking in after the 2nd serving if you're male. The dose makes the poison, after all. So as long as you can stop after a drink or two instead of plowing along until you're shit faced,go ahead. Unless you don't have enough calories left in the day.
Also, nobody will question you not drinking if you volunteer to be the designated driver.

Attached: 4chan writes a letter.jpg (1280x757, 295K)

>They bitch slapped me
Based

If you tell them that they have a pretext to feel better than you/pity you (i.e. he's too weak to handle alcohol). Just tell these normies the truth, let them seethe.

It cuts addicts deeply when they see someone who can abstain from their addiction.

Sir Richard Branson drinks cranberry & clubs to avoid being conspicuous about not drinking. He keeps his mind sharp, but remains a well-connected socialite who people still want to party with, too.

Attached: sir-richard-branson-9224520-1-402.jpg (300x300, 11K)

>If I need to struggle to maintain average, what's the fucking point?
The point is you can lift effectively with a good diet and mog all those other cunts in your gym.

Friends and family are actually the ones most likely to try and bring you down, even if it's just sub-consciously. Strangers don't care (besides shitposters on /fit/) because they have no vested interest.
But the people close to you are used to seeing you one way, and you're rocking their boat by making them question that. People don't like that. It's always the way it goes.
When I got into fitness years ago, a lot of my loser friends did not like it one bit-even the few that were already into fitness themselves. Why? Because it meant I had become a threat. Don't take it to heart, it means you're on the right track.

You know they just get drunk behind closed doors in the gulf States, right? You should watch how much Arab tourists in western countries drink sometime.

No this happens all the time. I used to work as a personal trainer. I had tons of clients who would tell me that it was the people closest to them who would try to undercut them, or make fun of them for "living at the gym" all of a sudden (meaning train 2 hour long sessions with me per week) or have their husbands or wives suddenly offering them cake all the time. I saw it happen with young, old, men, and women.
There's a lot of threads here that are just incel nonsense but this topic isn't one of them.

Based

Idk if this is crab mentality but whenever i meet old acquaintances, they give me lifting advices when they obviously dont go to the gym, its like they want to act that they are still above me and cant accept that im not a fat loser anymore

>My friends though, some are off and on about inviting me to parties and hanging out with them and women they’re interested in.
>and women they’re interested in
You’ve made it by normie standards. Your friends know they look like shit, but instead of improving themselves they try to hide it by hanging out with similarly lazy people. They can’t affort to have you steal their landwhale’s attention simply by existing.

>A PhD ain’t so special, I could’ve gotten one if I cared enough hurrrrr
That’s what fatties giving fitness advice sound like.

Before I got fit myself I had a mate who worked out and liked to wear fitted shirts to show it off. Really nice guy but whenever we went out there would always be some obviously out of shape twat with a girl starting shit with him, women plus alcohol just brings out the aggresive resentment

So he knows why they’re doing it but is still so emotional that he blogs about it on 4channel?

Think about why people say the things they say. If there’s no good reason for it, just dismiss them.

OP obviously hasn’t done this seeing as he’s here preaching to the choir

Well roids exist, but you need the knowledge and experience first

Don't ever lose those friends

Remember Jesus' words. ‘Only in his home town, among his relatives and in his own house is a prophet without honour’. People are resistant to change among what they expect to be a fixture.

How can I quit definitely alcohol /fit/? I'm not by any means an alcoholist, but when I'm going out with friends I often take a drink (often more than one, but rarely I get wasted). I'm afraid that is going to ruin my gains.

>cranberry & clubs
what is "clubs"?

yeah, im 6'2 83kg dyel (started at 65kg) and my parents are saying shit like this, even when i'm small af irl

>would you want them to pretend?
Ignorance is bliss, user. Finding out your friends aren’t actually your friends hurts like hell.

Ranting on le fourchannel isn’t allowed? Let’s go back to focusing on thots and braphogs then instead of learning how to deal with jealous DYEL “friends”.

I can see the reddit on you
It is bright like a fucking star

>except it

Christ

Club soda
Carbonated water

>learning how to deal with jealous DYEL “friends”.

The way to deal with them is to ignore them.

Good arguement

Just make up some medical condition which does not allow you to drink but doesn't interfere somewhere Else though. Just say you've got high blood pressure or something.

my friends talk shit about me like how my ass and chest is girly now, and that i look fat. that i should stop now.
Is that real advice or they jealous

Attached: 1553732242581.jpg (125x125, 3K)

post body or tell us what your bf% is

Based and gospel-pilled.

After losing 40 lbs I was confronted by my coworkers and I revealed that I was intermittent fasting and calorie counting. Now they wont't shut up about it... I'm becoming the "cant eat before noon" guy. They also suddently started offering me junk food, especially in the morning. I've seen more bagels and donuts brought into the office in the last month than in the last 2 years combined.

I should have just lied and said I was playing frisbee with friends on weekends or something, and didnt realise I lost weight.

I went from overweight at 100 kilos to pretty fit at 80. I even have a V-taper already. Aiming at 75 for them abs.

>thread full of dyel fatties that slimmed down
i think this is why
when a skinny lad turns swole like i did everyone legitimately complimented me
something about bottom of the barrel fatties trying to improve just makes people dislike them for some reason
i kinda feel that way as well tbqh
dunno why

Not from family, less from "friends" (more like old acquaintances really) and a lot from strangers. Doesn't matter whether it's the gym, the park or the city - it's become my goal to trigger reactions with my mere presence ever since. Nothing better than seeing people seething because you remind them of their own plentiful shortcomings.

>mfw

Attached: 1525116903682.jpg (500x625, 48K)

i think you're delusional mate
i've never experienced a stranger being rude to me
either that or they're rude to you for some other reason
you might look like a bradley martin tier wigger so you elicit those types of reactions maybe?

also has a dope pedo island you can rent out

that has nothing to do with gains, your "bro" and "colleagues" are just negative minded faggots

16%

either you have really weird distribution, certain muscles lagging behind or they're just jealous most likely jealousy or bitterness

Not the guy above but u get hella flushed and often dont have that drunken good time. Sometimes I luck out depending on my condition and the drink but often just get headaches.

Probably cuz I'm a asianfag who cant properly process alcohol.

Oh well least theres chance I'll end up as a alcoholic

alcohol is the biggest gains goblin on earth
don't fall for the liquid jew satoshi

Post body

Attached: 20190402_142716967_iOS.jpg (851x1134, 159K)

>the exception to the rule disproves the rule
literally just look at the thread and you'll see that every other post is from recovering fatties
also i don't like doxxing myself in this political climate lad

The worst crabs are on this board. I mean a lot of you guys are actually fit, but you'll say so much goddamn shit you probably don't even believe in just to piss each other off and make insecure. Elevating social status is the last thing training's for. The first thing is change in perception and getting closer to God. But your arrogance does not allow that.
>inb4 cope

t.manlet

>Mfw the guy critiquing you on /fit/ is too much of a fatty to post body

Attached: 1539547488012.jpg (817x857, 63K)

I am 6'2''.

i mean you're free to think what you want my man
i also didn't critique you at all either
you're just projecting your insecurity for no reason

the manlet cutoff point has always been 6'4 mate

Great work my friend. I've got a similar frame and jawline, but I'm DYEL tier. It would be a giant waste if I didn't get /fit/.

I just started lifting, but if this is what is in store for me after 5 years of hard work, then I won't ever stop. Thanks for the inspiration.

Keep at it for the massive QOL gains bro, and don't let anyone talk you into their meme workout.

Attached: cc8.png (301x267, 91K)

I just have some fat on tummy, and it's not even visible on a shirt.
Ass seems firm, gf mires alot

Seething normies just jealous of your hard work, nothing new. Keep it up user

Desperate need to prove themselves

I would legit rather bomb myself every night, than do that pussy shit

just sternly refuse and they'll stop
it's literally that simple

Attached: 3243242433.png (540x788, 719K)

Some people set boundaries for themselves and challenge themselves to keep them.
I'm the same with soda and tobacco. Was addicted for years, decided one day to quit and never touch them again. Been like 5 years since then, and it wouldn't "hurt" me to try them again, but I won't because I made a decision.

Friends and family are memes. Wanna see their true colours? Become rich then see how they treat you

t.burger with a McFamily and McFriends

>They instantly shit talk me and talk behind my back how insecure/gay/boring I must be for being athletic
Lmao pathetic

Half of men that go to the gym don't know shit of what they're doing. You're supposed to mog them in less time.

>FAT = STRENGTH
redpilled

My sister used to to this.
She would order water and pretend its vodka.
Everyone was impressed/shocked how much she can drink

Your brother displayed weakness in front of his woman
She'll leave him in a year

Ever since I moved back to the U.S. from Germany, society has been a bucket of crabs and saltines.

>5’10
stoped reading there

t. 5'9"

Imagine Kyriakos moving that kind of weight while being lean. It's not possible

Attached: Screenshot_20190208-215815_Chrome.jpg (1280x720, 383K)

Tell more.

Past couple girlfriends, one of which was same social group, the single friends would get jealous of us and cause issues. Sometimes other couples there’d be an issue because apparently our dynamic was better than theirs?? Who knows. It felt like a losing competition where they had greater influence on her and the more I pointed it out the more futile it became

What’s the most depressing/upsetting story of crab mentality they’ve told you?

Imagine life being a 6', high IQ, and cultured mulatto who never learned nigger culture being put into a society that can't imagine someone like me existing. Niggers hated me because I wasn't a nigger, spice hated me because no habla Espanol, whites disliked me because nigger, no Asians (I get along with them the most), and the nerds feared me because big black boy.

kys you delusional low iq nigger

Seething schizo who can't read.

just because you say you have high iq doesn't mean you actually have high iq
that's why i called you delusional you dumb nigger
learn to reading comprehension you pathetic mongrel

>t. Low IQ slave genes mad that he can't use his skin as a factor in modern society who makes assumptions.

i'm white and european you dumb nigger
i've never had slave ancestors
jesus christ you really are obttom of the barrel retard tier in IQ aren't you
i swear to god i'm more insulted by the existence of you ugly mongrels than regular niggers
kys

>White and European
Yep, slave mutt genes.

>i'm white and european
t. Argentinian

>coming from a literal nigger
my grand grand grandpappy probably owned your grand grand grandpappy mister nigger
how does that make you feel? :^)

i meant european as in someone living in europe

Oh so you are a Jew?
Jews aren't white according your fellow saltines.

>Someone living in Europe is a European.
The absolute state of being white.

Attached: fbc.jpg (800x616, 125K)

yes that's literally one definition of the word
i specifically stated white and european so this retarded shit wouldn't come up
no i am not a eruopean of nigger decent
nether am i a whitey living in burgerland
i am a 100% white person living in europe
is that so difficult for you to understand?

i am a 100% white as snow christian male mister nigger
i sure do hope that my grandad really made your grandad have it with the whip hand
it's the only thing you animals can understand anyways

White than you Achmed.

meant for

>Seething this hard.
Fragile nature of being "white" strikes again.
Bet you only know that you are white, Mr. Jew.

>wh*toid manage to chimp out and get the thread moved to Yea Forums.
Based mods.

If you are toxic, negative, or dont have the same goals, I let you go. Ive had to leave almost all of my freinds behind.

Ill go it alone, but I WILL be.white collar successful. And family is forever, so that's all I'll ever need.

Dont be afraid to go it alone, OP.

Attached: 1542336195840.png (728x530, 343K)

Knock him out in front of his woman. Trust me, that will permanently ruin him