Why don't you have a black girlfriend, white user?

Why don't you have a black girlfriend, white user?

Attached: we.jpg (564x660, 72K)

I used to around the time of Ferguson and Baltimore chimpouts. Got pissed about the biased, deceitful media coverage and dropped the "blacks have lowest average IQ" argument to her... We didnt last.

Because I like a clean house

Cause I have too much respect for my family.

I dated a couple of black girls who had banging bodies, but I felt like I got negative attention, and i was honestly too self conscious about it. Pussed out.

Because I'm queer as a three dollar bill.

black girls are too confrontational and nothing is ever their fault

because i respect myself

Attached: 421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg (501x373, 42K)

Because I was born in a shitty part of the UK mainly dominated by blacks who didn't feel like getting an education was a good idea... Dated a few... Got no where.

I’m not attracted to non-whites.

Same with latinas... i've had ebony girls, latina girls, AND a ebony latina girl... God the body on the ebony latina was amazing, her attitude was enough to make you want to commit premeditated 1st degree.

because I Live in eastern europe
this is the only reason

Attached: large2.jpg (750x885, 186K)

Thanks for clearly explaining my ex. I didnt know how to explain it to someone as clear as your text.

I'm not racist, I just don't like niggers. Basically every other race on the entire planets hates niggers. Hell, most niggers hate niggers.

Because I like my belongings and not getting into fights for no reason. I don't like weaves, I don't like watermelon, don't like ridiculous finger nails.

Because 95% of them aren't attractive. The ones that are already have boyfriends
>Implying I can get laid anyway

Fuckin no good niggers taking up all the damn oxygen.

Have one. Into same games and music as me. Hates rap. Hasn't seen many movies so I get to watch all my faves and watch her love them. An ass that wont quit, loves deepthroating, and is sterile so creampies every time. Life is good.

Attached: andthen (1).jpg (612x612, 44K)

what is this from? I've seen this around but I thought it was just a funny Yea Forums meme. Is this a real movie?

2nd most aggressive breed after the Irish. What you want is an American Indian or a Pakistani gf.

The answer of a beta male afraid to try to tame fire.

Seconded, black gf loves raceplay and being called a "dirty fucking watermelon-loving nigger"

Yeah and I bet you own a pit bull and a pickup truck to compensate for your below average penis size

Too hairy and when opening vagina appears as pony

I dated 2 black girls. the smell .. cant ignore it. just how the sweat and skin smell puts me off even though they were hot!

I live in a state that’s like 20% Native American. They have pear shaped bodies and do not age well at all.

Correction, I own a husky and drive a Ford Focus + Jeep Grand Cherokee to compensate for my above average penis.

>FTFY

Pear shaped bodies are some of the best wtf?

Agreed. Pear shape is best shape. Faganon likes apple bodies.

I didn’t say marry one

Probably a hybrid fuckin pussy

With stem? Why are you attracted to pears?

I haven't met one with a likable personality.

i fucking hate niggers

because pear women is thiiiiiiccccc.

It's not but it does take biofuel/ethanol. So there's that.

I don't find the majority of black girls attractive. Only those who are skinny and have the body proportions of a nice looking white girl/skinny Latina.

Also where I live there's absolutely no blacks.

I don’t think my black wife would go for that.

I'm married to a latina. I wish I had fucked a black girl before I married her. I fantasize about it constantly.

Hourglass is best you tards. Also, it’s not a good pear. Maybe reverse hourglass is the best description

Attached: D6586DD1-5A07-4E03-B633-DD64AC92E169.jpg (634x481, 102K)

I knew it. Tree hugging fag.

Don't find them attractive in the least.

Hourglasses are the same shape reversed or not by design.

because I'm Mexican and refuse to be a stereotype

Because I want to preserve my higher intelligence for my future children...

Attached: 1532235545178.jpg (1536x2048, 339K)

Attached: 10EAFECF-F200-44C8-AEC5-3B5DC19748F7.jpg (1537x2050, 98K)

i prefer fucking whores over having a girlfriend.
for the following reasons
1 whores leave after you pay them
2 whores dont fuck up your netflix queue
3 whores dont tell you "user i dont like so and so"
4 whores dont get into your shit
5 whores dont steal your favorite shirt. your money yes they will steal that but not the things that matter
6 whores dont bitch about your parents
7 whores dont expect you to meet their parents
(did fuck a mother daughter pair once shit was cash)
8 you can always find a whore any where you happen to be for any period of time
9 to bring it around back on topic i really like black whores they just seem to let you do more for your buck. i can even count how many have let me raw dog it for a few bucks extra
10 see 1 that is just the best thing about whores

I knew it. An (((anti environmentalist))). I got you you fucking snake in the grass!

LOL @ 7 no you didn't. Stop LARPing you sperg faggot.

>shirt
If you’re wearing the same size/type shirt as the girl you’re fucking, you need to re-examine your life

saginaw mi 2006 picked them up on grand river.
they didnt usually work together but wave 200 in a crack whores face and they will do what they normally wont

Let me guess you voted for bernie

your girls dont like wearing oversize shirts to sleep in? every single girl ive ever cohabitated with would always gank at least one shirt to sleep in.

So you have a pregnant fetish or you just like a belly?

Because I don't want herpes and AIDS

Not equal to, user. I’m just saying it’s not the same when reversed

Yep! And then I voted for Gary! Fight me faggot!

ew. They sound gross dude.

street meat isnt always the best but any hole in a storm.
>have you seen saginaw? its not Tampa or even Minneapolis when it comes to the variety on the stroll,

Neo Ned

swp
small white penis