Kek

Kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190402-163945_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x794, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

todaysecho.com/exclusive/libya-trends-social-media-horrific-pictures-nigerians-sold-slaves/
youtube.com/watch?v=JrqVppNsD5c
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=hLUGn3N7jBg
youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8?t=36
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/04/03/londons-murder-rate-higher-than-new-york-citys/480860002/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Japan
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3510958/How-viral-fame-killed-father-left-foster-care-friendless-Girl-meme-bullying-Yea
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5689997/Racist-Yea
imgur.com/gallery/5P1N1GI
youtube.com/watch?v=VfJ1tTGjyS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lmao. They're doing this to themselves.

wasn't this from a year and a half ago?

Not sure. It's been making the rounds today though.

If only people would realize this.

can't find a yahoo article on it, weird.

Attached: migrants.png (607x588, 339K)

Isn’t it funny how niggers go on about slavery that happened before they were alive but have no idea how bad it actually is in other corners of the world?

Attached: 323BFCCE-EC75-46E8-9C91-87F575F82D11.jpg (440x412, 62K)

Can I bid by phone?

It's real. Happening in Libya.

todaysecho.com/exclusive/libya-trends-social-media-horrific-pictures-nigerians-sold-slaves/

Attached: weeze-chicken-now.jpg (1050x700, 193K)

i didn't claim it wasn't real, just that it's a bit over a year old and that yahoo doesn't have an article about it.

Don't be so defensive. I was merely providing a link to the story.
I hadn't heard of the story myself, so I looked it up and provided the link for those might be interested.

Attached: 7ca83d63-691e-4dbc-8250-e91c200a1afd.jpg (800x450, 38K)

$800

Attached: 1525781050293.jpg (828x780, 274K)

Fake news. They can’t afford slaves over there.

I would pay double the bluebook value. Imagine not having to work for the rest of your life.

this was covered quite a bit back then, user. getting defensive would have been saying "the right-wing payed no attention to this story because they were too busy trying to justify giving tax breaks to the rich".

Welcome to Trump’s America.

Buh dey was kingz, dey bult dah warld

I want a pyramid.

Literally not in America and literally nothing to do with Trump. Try harder.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Obama never would have allowed this.

Blacks have nothing to offer to a modern society, they should be contained, everything they touch they soil.

Attached: 1536343729379.jpg (647x395, 63K)

It was Obama and hillary that got rid of a stable government in libya in the name of democracy.

Attached: libyai.jpg (490x528, 84K)

Bush would have totally allowed this, bring Bush back.

Attached: 1525430330185.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

He did though

I love this world. A human life is worth less than the new iphones.
Kek

Both they and their islamic slavers are two of the greatest scourges on this world.

>black
>human

The fuck are those blacks good for though? You think you can have one of them as a butler or fanning you? I'm sure you have to pay someone to keep them in check to not being lazy or raping your family in front of you before they kill you.

US niggers: oh shit day is slavories wheres are reparations..... where u a slave yourself? naw.. but i wants my reparations.

Attached: 0000000000.jpg (658x684, 141K)

No. This post is from today.

>humans
Why are you projecting your hate where it isnt neccessary in the slightest faggot.

lol these dumb bitches nig will be gone in a yr which is great serves them right, good luck trying to find a replacement to take in those niglets

I'm sure I couldn't get a girl like that. If only media would market different type of guys other than blacks. Wouldn't that be actual diversity?

kill them both they already did the 1st half for everyone.

Kristaps Pourzinus liked this. Russians smh

Attached: 1536266707225.jpg (624x597, 103K)

>not even asian genes can overwrite black genes

Attached: 1525704946061.jpg (2048x1536, 426K)

It's like pouring oil over a beautiful painting

Attached: 1529051928412.jpg (1080x1080, 131K)

durring the civil war black people were targetted by the rebels cos they thought blacks were all african merceneries and women who the rebels suspected of being gadafi supporters were raped.

even now it's fucked up women are getting raped then there tits are being cut off and well all sorts of fucked up shit is going on down there. what is it with crazies and wanting to kill women

They sound like lovely people, let them all in.

you mean this stable guy??

the new libyan regime has been working extensivelly with european coast guards in order to keep niggers from LEAVING africa, why the fuck would anyone care if they're sold as slaves over there. Gaddafi would have shipped everyone straight to europe just to mess with us.

Attached: 75b906ce999e7c27f79cb66489551fd7.jpg (800x376, 48K)

This happened awhile ago, probably around 2 years. Not sure why they're just now starting to sperg out about. You can even watch an undercover recording taken of an auction in libya on jootoob. Just search "libya slave auction caught on camera". Besides, who cares about a bunch of nogs.

fuck thats one black ass nigga it that background was any dark he would vanish just like when he has to pay child support. that nigga got planet of the apes 5 head too.

overprized

Agree, you still have to feed them.

Donald James Trump everyone

Attached: 1c8d09c1b0df6325819c58255de2a7bf04e4cd36bed5d42b84f2a987b5448673.png (335x420, 123K)

How strange, I could swear white people in America swore off slavery a long time ago. How curious that it continues. It's almost like it's..

Not our fault?

I support the back to Africa movement!
People need to experience their history first hand.

Attached: EE4259EA-0883-4446-BBC0-9A3F2F17B6FB.jpg (300x400, 23K)

Go home, France. You've got enough problems there already.

Why would anyone want some rapey niggers as houseboys? where da black busty wimmin at?

Traditionally you don’t keep them in the house.

Thanks trump. This is why we need to vote.

OMFGLOL, leanandcuisine is that you?

I couldn’t see him on the thumbnail, opened up the photo and that nigga appeared out of nowhere.

LMAO let’s bring this back

This shit is very common in Jordan and dubai as well

>>I'll give you 800$ to fuck off meme

Holy shit! You can't see that nigga in the thumbnail lol.

slavery started in the middle east.

"We came, we saw , he died "

Attached: 1553608747668.jpg (1000x666, 93K)

Thanks Obama!

the Muslim slave trade involves castration

>imagine if only castrated niggers were used in slavery

Should've done that everywhere else. Wouldn't it have been better for slavers? Constantly needing their services? Thats slavery done right.

Attached: 1524811452598.jpg (1059x737, 136K)

I don't see anything wrong with that. They look like decent parents... Dad doesn't look like he'd up and leave.

Attached: 6cb66cfa7b27821d9c9899e0b3c26fc5.jpg (768x1152, 199K)

if your slaves can't have children then you can't make any more slaves

Attached: Mixed-Race-Parents-Tired-Hearing.jpg (700x400, 60K)

Attached: 1554151027041.jpg (3343x2508, 915K)

>Oh they look somewhat white

Thats not good either. I loved this guy on madtv but this is what he has to say about key&peele, who look full black to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=JrqVppNsD5c

Why would you subject your kids to that?

Attached: 1535991902118.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Those white genes, gone.

Attached: 1546775172761.jpg (1238x385, 101K)

Personally I see nothing wrong with race mixing. I'm married to a hispanic woman and have two children with her. Our kids look like a healthy mix of white and hispanic. All depends how you raise them... Niggers gonna gonna nig.

Eh not really, it’s pretty likely that slavery as an institution has existed as long as humans have.

>civil war
>gadafi supporters

pick one you retard

I've seen green eyed, blonde kids from a native southamerican woman and a guy from netherlands. Asian and black genes are just strong.

Attached: 1530998765153.jpg (480x360, 39K)

So do they sell them to the public, or only certain people?

>wasn't this from a year and a half ago?
Like there's not an auction going on right now.

Amazon prime. Free 2 day delivery, and the auctioneer personally checks your slave's gums with the handle of a buggy whip.

fuck off RACEMIXER

>like there's not one going on in your country right now

Got an address? I could use a couple of field niggers.

612 wharf ave, right next to the gentlemans club

I wish. It would bring tears to my eyes to ride a horse driven buggy through a cotton field, and listen to the slaves singing a work hymn while employed as god intended. Makes me wanna knock back a mint julep or two....

>implying only negros can be slaves

No, retard. I'm implying that only negro slaves can sing a work song worth a fuck.

you should try the white ones, when you break their pride it's fantastic

I've tried. It's just not the same. They just can't harmonize like the darkies can.

yeah that's true, they don't have a good rhythm either.

discord
I--I--8l31l8--I--I
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 11.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

>black
>human
Pick one faggot.

That's how it has always been done.

see:

They are absolutely worthless and should be re-enslaved

They're fine once they have been castrated and whipped every day for a month

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEETT

Attached: IMG_20190402_220712_329.jpg (195x221, 7K)

White racists hide behind Yea Forums to express their predjudice but don't have confidence in themselves to be public about it. How funny.

Attached: 1550596210361.jpg (625x626, 71K)

WTF is wrong with you people? I mean honestly, this isn't even edgy. You're just being cunts now...

Kek

How is this different from Chinese dissidents in China? Or Christians in Saudi Arabia?

They are racists that's what's wrong.

I'm not the one selling blacks niggy.

All day everyday you see nothing but black hate threads on this site, nobody cares about the chinese they are not even relevant to this thread. there is always white racists on here gearing everything towards blacks only.

If it aint a black hate thread its a weird black raceplay thread or some silly stereotyping. The level of obssession is ridiculous.

That pie looks amazeballs.

Why are they selling those rocket scientists, lawyers and physicists

B-b-but w-we b-broug-ght them d-democracy! I-it can nn-not h-happen in d-democracy, r-right?!

Attached: 1550701131775.png (650x480, 245K)

Go be sensitive somewhere else

Go be sensitive somewhere else. How about a more intelligent response?

How about no. Fuck your mother.

your missing the point.
White racist are here because on the streets they would be arrested and persecuted.
Chinese dissidents are on Chinese dissident forums because on the streets they would be arrested and persecuted.
Christians in Saudi Arabia are on Christian forums because on the streets in Saudi Arabia they would be arrested and persecuted.

In all cases only a few are brave enough to risk the persecution.

Lol what a moron. Can't even come up with an intelligent response.

I understand why white racists are here. because they are scared cowards that have to hide behind an anonymous forum.

>niggers selling niggers
Exact same thing that was happening in the slave trades of the past niggers are still so upset about.
When are you going to stop being mad a whitey and realize you did, and are still doing this shit to yourselves.

>lol meme arrows

Persecuted people usually are right in being scared. Only stupid people lack fear.

Just pray one day it won't be you who is being persecuted.

Oh I got a better solution. Stop being a insensitive racist and maybe things will get better WHITEY!

how much they go for?

This.

good job he smiled or Marvels next exploitative film would have had a black invisible man. (tho how the fuck that would have worked, him being invisible and all I have no idea)

discord
[-X-]-d17b-[-X-]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 17.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

Dont go letting David Cameron of the hook he joined in the fun too

Sure, just like a soldier is a coward who has to hide behing an entire army instead of storming the enemy base by himself

No why are you even comparing this to warfare? That has no relevance either nor is it even the remotely the same thing.

It's a simile, moron. Go play in traffic

Oh but your're intelligent for telling a person to go play in traffic. How smart you are! NOT!

ohhhh did the poor innocent invading army of child rapists and thot murders get picked up and sold to the dump like the trash they are?
kek
eat a dick you leftist cuckolds

Attached: iwon.jpg (500x625, 31K)

how many days before we find out this is a picture at a water park and the liberals are spreading fake news again?

the african slave trade was blacks enslaving blacks for sale
the first slave owner in the US was black
blacks in the US had every chance and opportunity to leave after the civil war. They still have every chance to leave, no one is forcing them to stay. Lincoln wanted to ship them all back but didn't because national debt.

>Stop being a insensitive racist and maybe things will get better WHITEY!

Attached: whitegenocideart (1).jpg (878x461, 65K)

That's not even historically correct. Whites took by force the black slaves from africa and brought them to america to be slaves and blacks slaves couldn't leave to go back home.

Never forget that slavery was born on the coast of Africa. Warring tribes sold their enemies after victory

If anyone deserves reparations, it's the Irish

Most of what you said is patently false.

Can we buy a couple of those niggers?

>That's not even historically correct. I WILL SAY IT AGAIN! WHITES took by force the black slaves from africa and brought them to america to be slaves and blacks slaves couldn't leave to go back home.

No, whites bought them from Arabs. The Arabs were pretty cool dudes. They even neutered a bunch of them

Attached: 1554022440304.jpg (719x1024, 67K)

Nah, it's 2 years old. Try again.

>stupid fuckin racist not being brave enough to expose their views
>cause they know we would fucking lynch them and have every woman in their family raped by a based black man if they did
>god it feels good to do the right thing
>fighting such evil intolerance.

Attached: face33 (2) (1) (1).jpg (2400x1600, 270K)

no they were not

slave traders were just that traders, they didnt go with a crew of soldiers to round up some darkies ans bring them back

they bought them and sold them for a profit

the niggers we got were already enslaved by the better niggers in africa

It's actually true

Oy vey!

Mods silence that goym

I guess you never paid attention to history class in school or you're just purposely being stupid just to be spiteful and ignorant.

and brazil imported 10 times as many as Murica but everyone says its the Muricans who owe reparations

why does Brazil owe no reparations????????

Looks like this bitch bought herself a nigger and a niglet.

cuz brazil is as poor as africa

So, someone was able to buy 3 niggers and a chink. Nice.

Both genes are diluted you moron. Mixing of whites and blacks mean both races are eliminated. Good try though

I have no idea why brazil and arab and irish enter into this conversation. It makes no damn sense.

What? Yes just look up the Arab slave trade. The only other slave trade to have an effect on America is the Atlantic slave trade and even in that we bought them from Africans. White people weren’t running around Africa with butterfly nets trying to capture savages. Slavery was a part of their culture and they accepted their fate as horrible as it was. You are kinda retarded.

Attached: 3B788005-CBB8-4B82-A2ED-7B300710BF15.jpg (281x320, 21K)

>european colonizer preparing to kidnap and enslave native woman
>non-colorized 1826

Attached: darkiebitch (1).jpg (671x847, 87K)

Attached: 3xfk49s4iklz (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1).jpg (1200x960, 107K)

Because they have no money.

Both of you need a history lesson cause you two got reality distorted.

Believe me, if you have a five minute conversation with her, you'll get over the fact that she won't touch your penis. She's probably been passed around by every dickhead in the trap house.

Telekinetic nigger at the front. Will pay over $1000

You say "racist" like it's a bad thing.

Where would you recommend someone look? Clearly history books arent doing it for you.

Maths +20
Speed +20
Swimming -40

Attached: 1554158236639.jpg (758x878, 89K)

Exactly. He's saying the slave sellers keep breeding slaves around, and sell only castrated ones to get repeat business because the customer couldn't then breed their own.

Yea, but the auction is continous. I've never seen such low negro prices. Some come as a BOGO package.

Hillary and Obama did NOT get rid of Gaddaffi in the name of Democracy you dumb ass, they murdered him because he refused to accept US cash for oil,the deal Kissinger made that all oil is traded in US cash. He was going to create the African Dinar and make the world trade gold(something of value) for oil instead of our fiat currency. Try reading a bit farther than the New York times because all that bullshit is moderated by the CIA

Attached: 1544394223404.jpg (520x707, 95K)

kek you want a history lesson
here is some fuckin history for you
youtube.com/watch?v=hLUGn3N7jBg

Attached: 1553687562537.png (720x715, 472K)

Attached: 1550533175996.jpg (552x313, 50K)

IT IS BAD,ARE YOU AN IDIOT? WHAT REALITY DO YOU LIVE IN WHERE RACISM HASN'T BEEN BAD? AMERICA IS FUCKED BECAUSE ITS FOUNDATION IS WHITE SUPREMACY AND RACISM.

Chicken pot pie is literally 100% saturated fat.

Hah! It's like the Monsanto of slavery!

Ching Chong motherfucka

I listed both slave trades that had an effect on America and in both whites purchased them. Africans had been enslaving each other for a while. The only groups to actually capture slaves were Arab Muslims (they also captured Europeans) and Africans. If you think I’m wrong then prove it. I would bet my life you are either black, a woman, or gay.

Black shirt probably wasn’t the best choice.

>Both genes are diluted you moron.

You keep throwing that word around.
I'm not convinced you know what it actually means.

Attached: 1549063576701.jpg (929x758, 180K)

You're delusional as fuck man.

quads of normie-ism

Attached: download.jfif.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Maybe. But I'm the delusional owner of a dictionary.

How so ?

Attached: 1550538737142.png (606x1080, 544K)

Attached: EA01661F-9F0F-425B-AFD8-EEDC8681A152.jpg (640x1136, 100K)

Then why does America have so many black people? Why is it easier for them to get in college? Why are their black only colleges and free stuff only for blacks? Remember that guy that wanted to give whites scholarships after he died but the courts found it unconstitutional and made it into an exclusively black scholarship? I really wish you would just kill your self before you breed.

Plus the whole world wouldn't have to deal with them right now. Imagine a frenchie Haiti, with horny little french girls and beautiful beaches.

The trans alantic slave trade is where white americans stole africans from. WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE OTHER SLAVE TRADE.

Attached: 1553525409490.jpg (560x800, 53K)

I wish you had a more intelligent response.

Oh hey it’s a young Lenny kravitz

I'm pretty sure the slaves do.

the "joke" isn't the part people should concern themselves with. She's laughing in this moment, she's relaxed and obviously pleased with herself. She considered that this intervention in Libya would be something she could run on that would convince people to vote for her as President. That's why she's happy and joking around. "Hey everyone, remember when W invaded Iraq to remove a dictator and got us bogged down in a stupid costly war? Well, I figured out how to do it right!" People as dumb as Hillary should be nowhere near the Presidency and it was good and right that she lost. Fucking twit.

You respond with a porn picture.. jeez man.. there is no hope for you white racists. You guys are so delusional on Yea Forums its fucking sad.

This is in Georgia. Since this is murder in the 1st degree with aggravating circumstances, both of them are eligible to be put to death in the electric chair.

800 bucks was last years price

Attached: 1550538141560.jpg (750x755, 73K)

>but anonkun
>who said i was racist?
>you dont think im racist do you?
*cries*

Attached: sadface.jpg (1900x1531, 89K)

You think he can sing ?

Attached: 1553644636998.png (670x731, 327K)

Don’t go here, all you’re going to find is a giant spider pretending to be a rapper

Thing is, most of the people in this thread don't really believe the things they're posting. Most of the posts here are just people being edgy. Certainly there are some racists in here, but it's rarer than they'll admit. The only people who can be truly racist in this day and age are people who have bad experiences with a particular race and assume that it's universal. Like if you live in a shit neighborhood and get jumped by black guys and assume that they all do it, when really, it's just the poor thuggish types.

I don't know you. So i can't say. if i mistaken you for a white racists I apologize.

Sauce?

Why not show those niggas taking a knee how their fellow blacks have it elsewhere? I don't think anyone but warlords are making big money in Africa.

youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8?t=36

>Beretta PX4

Nice.

I avin a giggle m8?

1 cent

damn that's a bit steep, I need to think about it. Lowkey want to buy one just so I can say I own niggers

Attached: 51124281_2269167079800031_127165189836505088_n.jpg (475x260, 15K)

Well that's the problem because if you are going to generalize all black people under a sterotype you a dead fucking wrong for doing it.

Based ethno-nationalists who actually don't fuck around.
How can I join them?

"thuggish types" its racist to ignore their innovative approach to violent crime very few white thieves ever thought of burning a granny

Attached: 1550774997341.jpg (1200x675, 166K)

Cause they’re overrun by broke ass niggas

Holy shit that’s a woman?

Shieeeeeeet... can I just like... go there and pay to kill some?

Thats a woman?

Wouldn’t want to pay too much. He looks malnourished. Stupid Muslims can’t look after their livestock.

IT DON'T MATTER HOW MANY CRIME REPORTS YOU BRING UP THAT INVOLVES BLACK PEOPLE YOU CAN'T GENERALIZE ALL BLACK PEOPLE UNDER A STEREOTYPE AND BE CORRECT. YOUR ASS WOULD BE DEAD WRONG.

look man, people totally misunderstand me. i rap about life on the streets

based

He has Gaddafi secret police written all over him or even a Saddam Hussein Baathist

Attached: 1552956344227.jpg (1004x1004, 189K)

>therefore consequences of segregation, Slavery, and economic depravity are void

Yes it’s funny, but you literally have to be retarded to not expect the slave classes those countries to be fucked up several generations down the line

im genuinely impressed they crafted bows.

So you dont have a big dick ?

Attached: 1543868006083.jpg (1000x746, 211K)

>America is fucked

kek, yeah just keep listening to the media. We're doing better than we have been in a long time.

>Americas foundation is racism

The whole world was racist when America was founded. It was a simpler time with simpler ideologies. Now we've had a black president. There was a serious female contender for president. We've moved on, so should you. It's not like you're obsessed about England or Germany being founded on child sacrifices to pagan gods.

Monkeys.... you people need to be reeducated

They used to trade with neighbouring contacted tribes. Wonder what they use for bowstring.

No, you’re a giant spider who’s trying to release demons to help you with your diet pill pyramid scheme!

Attached: 6F1F2E6A-5C44-46E8-B5EB-5BE1BA86A0CA.jpg (938x1408, 319K)

Yes certainly you can you buy them and their fate is in your hands

Attached: 1545051964490.jpg (840x505, 45K)

Attached: Black Background large (1) (1) (1) (1).jpg (1280x720, 132K)

When will you stop asking irrelevant and stupid questions and be fucking serious for one moment? Its not that hard to have an intelligent conversation.

Black women vary as much as any others

Attached: 1550774965184.jpg (608x391, 64K)

I wasn't defending them. Obviously they're wrong. I'm just saying, that's about the only situation that could produce a quiet racist these days. Unless you're raised by your parents to be racist, but typically those families aren't doing it in silence.

Attached: 619D3233-F7D4-492A-8803-68F352A038F5.jpg (364x333, 31K)

I Ist off america still has a race issue so we are not doing any better. 2nd I don't depend on media to get my information I do proper research. 3rd what the fuck are you even talking about the whole world was racist?

Yes it is liberals like you ignore facts and even the evidence of you're own eyes and ears a conversation with you is like trying to describe sounds to the deaf

Attached: 1552957291289.jpg (750x518, 74K)

If I bought a lottery ticket, the statistics show there is almost zero chance of me winning.
Are you going to seriously suggest that every ticket be treated as a winner, because every once in a while, one might?

>burning a granny

Jesus that may be the most horrible thing I've kek'd that hard at

silly user, you cant grow more by planting them

just get 2 a male and female they will breed like rabbits and you will have dozens in no time

Attached: bump.gif (303x213, 1.2M)

Actually a conversation with you falls on deaf ears cause you're fucking moron that don't comprehend what the fuck I been saying this entire time.

oof

Attached: rapped.jpg (405x969, 84K)

Please don't use a lottery ticket analogy because that won't help you in your case. Jeez man... how hard can it be for you to not be smart?

You may need to reassess your sense of humour except we are on Yea Forums so its all good

Attached: 1549576082929.png (1024x768, 300K)

Absolutely disgusting

Yeah I can understand that.

Holy shit a fucking blowtorch! I hope she is tortured the fucking ape.

good.

still the white man's fault

>niggers
>work
Pick one

Face deconstructed lol

I'm not a racist. I just speak in facts.
Fact. Blacks are you he ones selling these people.
Fact. Whites bought all their slaves from Africian warlords.
Fact. Blacks are the ones who did gain the most from the African slave trade and are the ones still gaining the most from slave trading today.
If you think this is racist, then you're just a moron with a bias. Facts can not be racist.

You are trying to argue that good and bad exists in all races and genders and countries but thats just liberal delusion

Attached: 1548804793210.jpg (1200x900, 713K)

>still has issues, we're not doing any better
That's like saying a stab wound and a paper cut are the same thing. We're doing a billion times better, and racism is now relegated to small isolated incidents. It's not systemic in any way anymore.

>I do proper research
kek sure

>whole world was racist
Care to do some of that "proper research" into philosophy in the 1700's and prior? Specifically, the philosophy of race. The standard way of thinking was that there were huge fundamental differences between races. I wasn't saying that specifically white supremacy was the standard, but racism definitely was.

I DIDN'T MAKE THIS ARGUMENT AT ALL. WHERE DID I EVER MADE THAT ARGUMENT? DO YOU NOT READ?

Allright you want to have a serious fucking conversation?
Hows this for serious
the fact of the matter is that despite tokoyo and england both having similar sized populations and both having bans on virtually every sort of fire arm imaginable (england actually has knife bans as well)
Japan measures annual homicides in the single digits and London now has a higher per capita murder rate then New York city
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/04/03/londons-murder-rate-higher-than-new-york-citys/480860002/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Japan

The only major difference between these two cities being that one has allowed massive thrid world immigration and the other (at least untill this year) has not

It doesnt really matter to me whether or not you individually support multiracial societies and open borders
but the fact of the matter is if you do
you are responsible for the thousands of instances rape, murder, human trafficking, police brutality and thousands of other issues that effect both blacks and whites in the united states and across the western world that do not occur in monoracial countries.
If you believe that one day we will be able to move past this time of supposed of violence of non whites on whites as well as what you would call "white supremacy" whites white individuals or cops killing non whites
thats fine
but every man woman and child who dies between then and the eventual acheivement of this "dream" whose death could have been created had we not mixed our cultures will be put squarely on your hands
putting aside the question of IF racial harmony is possible
the question of WHEN it will be possible is just as bleak
and just as damning for those who support multiculturalism
how many children will you sacrifice on the alter of this god?
how many lives need to be lost for Doctor Kings pipe dream?

Attached: framDSC_0065-2.jpg (1111x707, 566K)

NO YOU SPEAK IN STUPIDITY AND DELUSIONS.

Depends if you invest in sex education otherwise they can get it wrong

Attached: 1550961859889.jpg (375x500, 122K)

OK SO WHAT IS YOUR ARGUMENT THEN ?

Nice to know he was a cunt

I THINK YOU NEED TO TAKE A BREAK FROM Yea Forums CAUSE YOU ARE ON FULL BLOWN STUPID AT THIS POINT. YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE NOT EVEN RELEVANT!

It's true. Between Yea Forums, and listening to classic Howard Stern, my sense of humor is fucked. Luckily, I have you faggots.

I LOVE YOU ALL, YOU HUMONGOUS FAGGOTS!

This stuff never ends

Attached: 1548373233090.jpg (750x1334, 206K)

Now I know why I don’t participate in these stupid threads. If you pour equal parts gas and water into a bucket, you don’t end up with twice as much gas. You have a solution which is neither fully gas or water

Id never buy a BOGO nigger. You get two niggers together and they dont work. Always gotta get them separate.

A talking monkey

Fuck all you niggerlovers

So, I'm not smart because you can't refute my argument? Interesting.
Let me try to dumb it down for you a little.
Here's a simple "yes" or "no" question.
Shouldn't be too difficult for a scholar like yourself.
Should people be judged by their individual merits, and not by the statistical tendencies of a group?

Shut the fuck up

You should worry i killed jessies dad and i dont even feel guilty

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3510958/How-viral-fame-killed-father-left-foster-care-friendless-Girl-meme-bullying-Yea Forums-members-age-11-reveals-horrific-toll-Internet-family-six-years-later.html

Yeah, but what did she say to catch that beatin? Nobody ever asks the important questions

Let it go

>
Not even an intelligent response. Try again. White racist.

Why is it so difficult to know the difference between there and their. I’d start with your short comings before I tackled world problems if I was you

He’s right though and I’d like to think it’s more of a cultural thing than simply the colour of skin.

A typing edgelord

Fuck all you 12 year olds

gas is lighter than water and will float to the top

No you're problem is that you don't have your facts straight and you evade from the topic by talking about other things that are not relevant. Which makes you seem delusional.

Errrrrrrrr dont mix the races ? wow thats the most profound thing on the thread

Attached: 1550177528435.gif (761x500, 182K)

True

Attached: 1550515042049.jpg (720x460, 27K)

discordgg
>new sevr it will be gud promise
4fCt3SK

That you are a worthless stupid fucking nigger and your place is a 3rdworld country where you should be starving to death

Thank you for making my point, George washington carver.
Please feel free to use the terms "racist" or "delusional", or perhaps dance and rhyme when you don't understand what people are talking about.

It's literally DNA that separates human beings from them. But you go be just like them

this

>YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE NOT EVEN RELEVANT!
Oh im glad thate the thousands rapes of white women by non whites every year is irrelevant to you
Im glad the shooting of unarmed blacks is as well
as is their mass incarceration
as is their VASTLY disproportionate amount of white killings
Im glad all thats irrelevant to you
because if it is
i suppose you can let MILLLIONS die to create the multicultural future you so desperately want
doesnt matter how many chidren bleed
doesnt matter how many women get raped
doesnt matter how many blacks get shot

We have been trying to live together as seperate races and cultures in the US for over 80 years now
how many fucking corpses do we need to stack on the god damn pire before we realize this isnt going to work?
Whats the limmit?
how man white, black and mixed lives need to be destroyed before we finnally admit that multi culutralism and multi racialism ISNT going to work and give every race its own indepedent ethnic state
able to live free of oppression, violence and discrimination from any other race
I'd like to think its cultural to man
but it isnt
we've spent almost 100 years now trying to assimilate one and other
its not going to work
and the longer we try
the more children die
is that a dream worth persuing?
Is it worth thousands of deaths, rapes and lives ruined every year to acheive?

Attached: racestat.jpg (480x360, 28K)

I hope you suffer from a hate crime or are lynched.

>Jessi - who now goes by Damien and they/them pronouns

You shouldn't feel bad. Like most trannies, she's still an attention-seeking cunt blaming everyone else for her shit parenting. He left her alone on the internet, she got harassed, and then he made himself into a meme trying to be a tough guy. She was always destined to be a tranny.

Yeah but you're on Yea Forums expecting intelligence
The fault is on you here

Actually i am mixed race 50% anglo 50% saxon

Attached: 1546540989910.png (800x800, 790K)

It's a monkey man, it's a monkey. It just proved the whole idea of a master race correct.

Shut the fuck up bitch

Thanks dude i feel better now and we did go on to promote black science

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5689997/Racist-Yea Forums-trolls-attempt-sabotage-team-black-girls-NASA-science-competition.html

LOOK I'LL MAKE IT FUCKING EASY FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND. BREAK DOWN THE SYSTEM OF WHITE SUPREMACY AND RACISM THAT IS AT THE FOUNDATION OF THIS FUCKING COUNTRY.

hahahhahhahaah
hahahahaha
hahahaha
kek
point well taken friend
lol

Attached: bernie laughing.jpg (794x794, 66K)

All I hear is a monkey screeching

fuckin kek

you didn't boil one alive did you ?

Attached: 1553203689450.jpg (600x842, 109K)

And they say Yea Forums never helped anyone. Where would they be without us?

Wow another useless unintelligent response that doesn't bring anything to the conversation.

Good point but we dont always get it right (apologies for the source but the layout is best i found be sure to click for zoom)

imgur.com/gallery/5P1N1GI

>BREAK DOWN THE SYSTEM OF WHITE SUPREMACY AND RACISM THAT IS AT THE FOUNDATION OF THIS FUCKING COUNTRY.
Which you've been trying to do since 1960
hows that going for you?
Assuming for a moment you only care about the black lives lost and not at all about the whites killed by blacks
How many unarmed black men have been shot in that time period?
How many have been thrown in prison for minor drug crimes?
How many have been sucked into a life of poverty, oppression and death all waiting for this magical day you claim when white supremacy will be finnally over thrown
when they're will be no more instituional oppression.
no more dead black kids
nothing more to protest for
ntohing more to riot for.

How long untill that day?
And how many MORE blacks need to be thrown in prison, discriminated against and even killed before then?
Your "answer" seems to include a lot of dead blacks before it can be accomplished to me
while mine would free them of oppression and instatutionalized racism TOMOROW
Racial indpendence is, i believe, the sovereign right of any race and would END every form of oppression on blacks by whites if it were enacted
while you seem intent to try to FORCE these two races together regardless of how many die to achieve this goal
Your illiteracy is most impressive

Attached: jared taylor.jpg (220x254, 20K)

It’s literally just 3 string and 3 sticks in your crafting table

Some black on black crime right thur

OK THEN YOU CAN JUST KEEP BABBLING ON LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT AND NOT SOLVE THE RACE ISSUE WHICH i JUST GAVE YOU THE FUCKING SOLUTION.

I wouldn’t throw away a lottery ticket if I hadn’t checked it, however if it didn’t win anything, I’d bin it.

better call the cops then

Attached: 1552427020601.jpg (737x539, 50K)

Cucked by the chinese, now thats a new one

Kek

kek

Attached: 1549275469288.jpg (900x1200, 176K)

Hmmmmm this guy is talking about mining stuff ?

Attached: 1553210314944.webm (640x360, 1.99M)

Attached: 1550512384202.jpg (539x365, 18K)

Based Ivan Ivanovich.

>THE RACE ISSUE WHICH i JUST GAVE YOU THE FUCKING SOLUTION.
A solution i just proved will cause the deaths of hundreds of thousands of more blacks and whites then mine will cause...

please do read the text otherwise this is counter productive lol

neither race is benifiting from the current situation
thousands of white women raped
thousands of unarmed black men shot
thousands of children of every race slaughtered indiscriminately by the system of multi culturalism
A system you claim can be fixed by the destruction of "white supremacy"
One that the left has been trying to destroy now since the 1960s without getting very far
thousands of blacks are still shot by police and will be continued to be shot by police likely far into the future
even if you one day acheive this seemly unatainable goal
HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of black men women and chilren will have died needlesly
when they could have been living in an ethno state free to make themselves as happy and propserous as they possibly could outside the reach of the "evil white man"
this is the best option for everyone
and i pray to god you and many others like you realize this before the pile of dead children lying upon the bloody alter of the god of "cosmopolitanism" gets to much higher

Attached: the redpill.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Quads of Queerness

This would have been a lot funnier if it said “yo daddy”

But it was a free Syrian army base and they were fighting ISIS

Attached: 1552958171425.jpg (650x541, 70K)

kek

Attached: 200.gif (301x200, 883K)

No i'm not going to read your delusional shit. because its stupid fucking nonsense. If you can't consider the facts of american history then you are lost.

Attached: 1546561700673.jpg (720x814, 47K)

Das Rite

>If you can't consider the facts of american history then you are lost.
I am capable of doing that
but what im not capable of doing is talking with someone who wont read what i say
Now i have done that for you, despite the fact that everything you said to me seemed just as brainless as what you think i am saying to you
please read what i wrote and then respond
otherwise leave
there is no sense in gay fucking insult exchanging

Yeah, we could have handled it better, but next time they'll think twice about crossing us.

You proven to me that you can't have an intelligent conversation a long time ago.

There isnt really ever a good time to post this so im just gonna do it

Attached: 1551215303897.webm (352x640, 953K)

True and we did help to save George (skip to 2.30 for the 4channery)

youtube.com/watch?v=VfJ1tTGjyS0

>You proven to me that you can't have an intelligent conversation a long time ago.
Kek
alright faggot
Glad that the criteria for having a conversation with you is agreeing with you
using that strategy
you could probably get through your life without every having to think crtically about anything you believe
latter man
hope you find a way to break the indoctrination one day.

Attached: H61QGQjf_400x400 (1).jpg (371x371, 19K)

I feel bad for whoever listen to your dumb white racist ideas and beliefs.