What's the closest you've come to dieing?

What's the closest you've come to dieing?

Attached: naked guy.jpg (2346x3128, 1.24M)

Almost choked to death on Andy's creamy steamy log. So worth it!

Attached: 1546199304116.jpg (403x312, 19K)

I lost 3 liters of blood (over 50%) when my spleen ruptured, I had to have emergency surgery, it ruptured due to mono.

I've also almost drowned twice.

I also almost choked on my own vomit after taking painkillers and drinking vodka.

A few times I've had a blood alcohol content of .35 or higher. .3 is where death or coma can occur in non-alcoholics, and even some alcoholics.

Pic related my scar 10 years and 70 lbs ago, it's a lot wider since I'm overweight now.

Attached: scar2.jpg (301x207, 40K)

Take care of yourself, user.

fallen asleep while driving a few times

Had an engine crank fall from a car that was all the way up on the lift onto my head.

Were you injured?

About 15 years ago got H1N1. pneumonia, then pluresy then an empyema. IICU for a week hospitalized for a month. Ran a carwash for 7 year had an old lady almost crush my head because she wouldn't 3 minutes.

I don't drink heavy anymore, and I've lost 30 lbs, have 30-40 more to go for my goal weight.

The almost drownings happened when I was young, I can swim well now.

The almost drowning in my vomit happened because I took some expired darvaset, and thought it was bunk, it didn't kick in until over an hour later, I'd started drinking vodka since I thought it wasn't gonna do anything. I'm not big on painkillers but I'd found a few of them, it was a while after they were discontinued, so they had to be old.

My spleen being removed was only detrimental to my immune system and made me really anemic at first, but after 10 years I'm more or less right back to normal.

I don't plan on dying anytime soon.

Were you sick as a child?

Couldn't even explain. Don't do drugs.

Murder attempt with two guys beating me with baseball bats trying to kill me. Passed out with a hit to the head, got back up and managed to kick their ass. I was in a gang. I'm from a shithole so no judgy judgy
Survived a medicine reaction that burnt my skin and weakened my heart.
A bunch of overdoses with alcohol combined with xannies, morphine and nicotine.
Car accidents. Motorcycle accidents. Bicycle accidents(doing wheelie shit on high walls.)
Currently battling a hodgkins lymphoma and head injuries from before causing hallucinations and amnesia.

60 mph car crash, I wasn't driving, everyone in the car survived worst injury was my friend dislocated her shoulder

your guardian angel is doing a shitty job

T-boned by a guy that ran a red light and then somehow drove off. He had to of been doing at least 60. Luckily it was late at night and I saw the headlights in my peripheral vision and hit the brakes at the last second so the car didn't directly hit my side.

When I was born I had the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck 9 times and was losing color.

Run over and dragged by a drunk driver, ended up in ditch on side of the road....couldnt breathe or move for about a minute.....remember thinking..."let's see what happens next"....then my lungs hitched I started breathing and then thought.."oh man, this one's gonna hurt!"

Almost slipped of a cliff's edge in southern France where i's fall about 30 meters down.

Also got stuck in a riptide when i went swimming in Panama. Took half an hour to get out

So not close to dying at all then.

i actually died. good thing theres wifi on hell.

fell off the second floor of my house

You're like the average Yea Forumstard

Was construction when I was younger, maybe 18 or 19. Unloadung these huge rolls of poly shit, each one weighs around 6 or 7 hundred pounds. Started undoing the straps and two of the rolls start falling off the truck. Friend pulled me out of the way as they were falling. Definitely saved my life, unfortunately one the rolls went over his leg and broke it. Buy his drinks whenever I see him now, and probably forever haha