Banning guns is pointles a nigga gone git mo if he wants

Banning guns is pointles a nigga gone git mo if he wants.
Y waste da time fighting bout it

Attached: RUT9p56R_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

More importantly, we gotta teach the niggers how to shoot better. The black on black murder ratio is pretty sad...

A nigga has 2 hyde in da city you white people have it lucky in da cuntry where u can shoot whenevr

Da future of amairca is black and smells like loud. guns will always b uhround

Attached: images (2).jpg (194x259, 7K)

I think this would unite whites and blacks if that happened.

They should be harder to require. The sandy hook shooter was some retarded kid he shouldn't have had access to guns.

he would have a fucking Israeli rifle. As if the collusion between the blacks and Jews wasn't clear enough

dusnt matter if day want to to find a gun bad enuf day gone do it. Waste of amairican money dealing wit it

No it wouldn't I live Canada and I couldn't find a automatic weapon if I tried

>smells like loud
I'm okay with this

ayoo so u b sayin wez b da new americoons an shiet? fuk de hwyte ayoo gibs me dat fo 3 nigga

Attached: 1527524285031.jpg (225x225, 9K)

You aren't trying hard enough. America is just south of you.

Dis nigga gets it

Attached: drake.jpg (800x450, 134K)

There will be a crackdown on every american. Black or white.

My white nigga has 7 guns, 4 are unregistered. not dat hard

So I'm supposed to just take a trip to the us then What? Walk around asking people on the street for gun? Then risk taking it back? Yeah sounds so easy

U dum as fuck bro

lol that’s how I know you’re a tard. he used 2 guns that day neither fully automatic. the one he used in his home was a repeater rifle using for hunting small game and the other was a .223, small round but very accurate, XM15. Or as you urban liberals call it “the most dangerous weapon designed solely for mass murders”.

You’re a fucking idiot.
Apply for a gun license, take the mandatory course for buying larger firearms and go to the store and pick your semi-automatic poison.

Semi auto is just as bad. You should only be allowed guns that shoot slower if they are ment for hunting and those are the only guns that existed when your amendment was created. I'm not even left I think you should have guns but not ones that can mow down 30 people in 5 seconds

God cant do all duh work himself

>guns kill people

Attached: IMG_2895.jpg (569x553, 59K)

peepol kil guns 2 ma nigga

Attached: nigga pls.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Fists kill peeple 2 dont see mfs cutting off hands

I kill people, with guns.

I don't believe OP is an actual black person. It seems to be an actor of another race, that seeks to propagate racial conflict by stereotyping black people for white racists to comment on. I realize Yea Forums has a audience for white racists. Maybe its because white racists are safe being anonomyous to express their predjudice. It tells me that they are afraid of being known publicly as a racist.

ayo hol up

you rite my nigga,my president was black.lambo is blue and my draco is loud

Attached: niggawitadraco.jpg (600x800, 71K)

then your first amendment only applies to shit you hand write you fucking slowtard

You got me. Never did hate black people, but once I moved to Milwaukee, I started seeing and hating the local black culture after a coworker of mine was killed, being robbed at gunpoint while managing a shift at my place of work twice,getting my phone stolen, and getting t-boned and then assaulted for being in their way (they ran a stop sign at a high speed). Friend of mine had half her fingers broken after being robbed for $3 and raped as well. Never had any issues with any other race or culture in the city in the past 4 years I've lived here.

so you only started hating black people after you moved out of your sheltered white suburban area? LOL

Pretty much would sum up as one reason all these black hate threads on Yea Forums every single day in my opinion.

Hey nigger lives matter

Make simple gun crimes harsher.

Make semi-autos only purchasable from factory, no middle man. And regulate like stamps or some other federal good.

Make CCP more available to people who pass intense background checks.

If you own a gun you need a registered gun safe or locker, treat it like a furnace or something. If your firearm is found outside of it and not in YOUR HANDS or supervision and you get caught, good bye. Big fine.

And finally. If you don't want to get shot, or involved in gun violence. DON'T GET INVOLVED IN CRIME!

Just my thoughts. It won't stop all gun violence in the states, but I think it would drastically lower the amount of senseless killings.

black lives matter,to anyone besides black people

maybe they should focus on black on black shootings instead of chimping out after a cop shoots them

Small run down hic down on the other side of the state. Not a sheltered community by any means, unless your definition of sheltered is anywhere aside from a place where bars on windows, boarded up houses, and trash literally everywhere. Meth is a big issue here, but you dont see people gunning people down and robbing any place without security around here.

>hurr durr,lets give criminals more punishment!

all thats going to do is make even more people hate police

either way,it all comes down to common sense.gun control laws simply dont work,and the people who believe in them are people who dont understand that criminals dont care about the laws

>doesnt even live near black people

>but hates them

and what makes you think the meth addicted white people are any better then the black people you dont like?

if you can't tell the difference between a human being and a chimp. You need to go back to first grade.

Gun control already exists and it works. Imagine how much worse things would be if anyone could buy a gun. Imagine being this much of a brainlet

Gun control doesn't mean taking away guns and just harsher mentalities.

Did you miss the part where I think more CC is warranted?

Or where I said literally what you said.

God read peoples comments beyond the first fucking line.

Also, drunk driving has gone down significantly in the last ten years in states, nations, and provinces where they made it almost a one time deal and you're done. Of course people will still do it. Or drive on suspended licences, but the stats don't lie. It's way down.

nigger lives matter is not even a thing. So what the hell are you even talking about? lol Think before you type.

>and it works

yeah,like in chicago? known for its gun violence? fuck off libtard,your gun control doesnt work.the 2nd ammendment is more important then your liberal tears

>but the stats dont lie

except when you libtards mess with the stats.like you did with the obamacare stuff

maybe you should get an education and stop talking about shit you dont have a clue about

oh and the unemployment rate,you libtards fucked with that to

but go figure a shit for brains like yourself will believe anything he see's

Stop. Just stop it.

Illinois has strict gun laws, but it also had fucking El chapo and he merry men running a crime syndicate / ring throughout the Chicago area. He had drugs and guns driven right into warehouses and distributed. Also all the neighboring states have some of the slackest gun laws in the US.

The problem isn't guns. It's regulation of guns, where they are made, where they come from, how they get to people.

What stats about drunk driving? Because that's what I was talking about.

I think you need an education for reading comprehension and critical thinking.

Also, I'm not a 'liberal'. I rather conservative. But, I'm also not an idiot or a fool to know the US has a major gun problem. Get your head out of your ass, clear the shit from your eyes, and take a look at what's going on.

Ban the bullets, and only the gun nuts will survive (by casting their own)

Yea.
>Here's your gun
YAY
>And here's your link to a YT video on how to make your own bullets.
Huh?
>And Here is where you can buy your supplies for the bullets
???
>And here is your casting dies the....
I don't want a gun anymore.

And it's how the amendment was written in the first place. Nobody made modern bullets until the late 19th century.