Where do I get these bad boys while being Eurofag without any freedom? I don't really care about the price or legality...

Where do I get these bad boys while being Eurofag without any freedom? I don't really care about the price or legality, I just want to smoke my favourite cigs...

Attached: blackDevils.jpg (227x384, 18K)

Why?

Dutch tobacconist . Google it

Just buy another flavour of ass and die of cancer anyway

Where in Europe?

Mexico

>special flavour
This is some gay shit

Googled, I'm not entirely sure whether these are actually the "special flavour" ones.
I don't fucking know man. Because they are so fucking good.
Might as well die by what you love, eh?
Czech republic, but I don't think you can buy them at any place in EU. If so, I'm willing to travel.
Are you completely certain about that?

Yeah well this is the government saving you from yourself. Cigarettes are a meme. They're made to kill you.

There's a shitload of these in Poland. I've seen Green, Pink, White and Black flavors so far.

Attached: 1552645289793.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

Fucking hell man! Thanks, I'm gonna search there for starters since it's the closest.
Well, yea, finally I can die.

Poland. As with all things in Poland, they suck dude. Don't waste your money.

In some German tobacco shops or gas stations you can get them. Not widely available but not impossible to find. Sadly none of the online stores send cigarettes to other countries.

Attached: Screenshot_20190402-165247.jpg (1080x2160, 502K)

We got them in Germany as well but I don't think it's worth it.

used to buy these all the time from a tobacco shop near my school in The Netherlands, which was a long time ago. Have they since been banned in th EU or something? Every shop I find with google explicitly states that there are no longer any added flavours.

Right, so blow your brains out.

Yes, they are banned in EU to "prevent youngsters from smoking", since the flavour is fairly fucking good and it doesn't taste that disgusting from normal cigarettes. Obviously, as with any other EU norms, it doesn't make any sense, since those mint-pop cigarettes are still allowed and cigarillas with various flavours are still permitted too.

well to be quite honest, I smoked these as a 13yo kid because they tasted better, and I didn't like the taste of regular cigarettes

Yes, same here, but still started with normal cigs. Now years later I seek the nostalgy and the good taste these have. Recently got some from whatever shithole of a country my mate was in, but obviously that was only one-time occasion.

Also it's pretty damn naive to think kids won't start with normal cigs.

so which shithole country was this then? There are lots of shithole countries well within travelling range for a Czechfag; maybe try googling about availability in the ukraine or belarus or something

are they illegal these days? I remember the edgy kids smoking it in highschool

not the dude you asked but look at

They're also available in other countries in the EU, but the flavours have been removed, so these are probably not what OP was asking for. For the authentic black devils you'll have to look outside of the EU

This is a screenshot from a random Dutch web shop; the text at the bottom translates to "in these cigarettes, unlike before, there are no added flavours, so it's just normal tobacco taste with a colour."

Attached: blackdevilswebshop.png (1593x937, 258K)

I'm not. Shore what thay are I live in the usa and prices keep going up to the Pont iv stopped smokeing ... bro take that saved money and. Go join a gym and start working out if you stick with it. You will feel so much better you will think y the hell did I ever. Smoke in the first place well this is me experience tho and yea I still have a feeling of. Whanting to have a smoke from Time to time. But I give it 5 minutes and it passes

flavor wise can be true, last time I bought them personally was about 7 to 10 years ago and thought they hadn't been flavored so I suggested Germany. The only place I know where you can get flavored cigarettes is Poland. Only menthol is available here Germany as I know, not even vanilla cigs anymore.

It looks dumb bro

Germans going to Poland to smoke some jews.. err I mean cigarettes

Attached: 1551183099402.gif (340x340, 137K)

>Mexico.
ie: Spain / Italy or Portugal?

Ah, Dutch and their pedo style.

i live in poland and theyre in most good cig shops

What the pic doesn't show is that the inside of that pacifier is shaped like a dildo, meant to train them at a young age.

Haven’t had these for like 10 years, thanks for the nostalgia. Probably the best cigs I had.

I quit smoking 9 years ago and you should too though.

also price in poland is like equivalent of 3.90 euro and theres yellow green pink variant

Attached: comment_Dtpx8JOFjCSxabDR5I6MPWk3O76TWMBg.jpg (960x1280, 263K)

What kind of wannabe edgelord smokes shit like this?

i do and theyre strongest cigs i ever bought

Fucking neato. Can you actually recommend some places?

Smoke American Spirit black to the face and tell me otherwise

Pro tip: roll the cigarette between your thumb and index - loosen the roll

>Smoke American Spirit black
unavailable in my country

What do they taste like?

kek