THE FUTURE IS FEMALE:

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qiU-vyLDE24

Women are just better than
men in every way. You know its true. Women smell nice, move nice and are smarter and more resilient than their male counterparts. This is because women had to be able to control men and manipulate their weak minds so they could be cared for while doing the business of having children.

And anthropologically, women wanted males that were the most docile and easily controlled. Soon women did not have to do anything. They just relax enjoyed life and left the toiling to men.

This is the natural way. And you know it. This file is the first step to putting things back in order.

Attached: tumblr_p7rfthIPS11w6uf8zo1_640.jpg (640x499, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysistrata
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. virgin

Weak bait, try again.

I am a feminist.

Attached: 1e4cbed4dddf05c32327d94b7ada5d41.jpg (1280x1058, 109K)

weak

Women are naturally submissive. They lack the originality and commonsense a man has. Nothing would ever get done if a woman was in charge.

Attached: 4D729674-1EDA-4049-A057-A0F4C01CEEEE.jpg (750x742, 377K)

Lazy

Attached: tumblr_inline_nqf7it19iZ1rcfaqx_540.jpg (540x539, 39K)

Bump

it already was, thats why they are set behind our backs because they are more furnerable as important breeding assets. all dangerous work and war is done by men and women are set back in relative safe spaces, that has always been the way of live. what do you mean the futurue is female you cant even breed a offspring without one. how fucking supid is this question. the downside is due the thousands of years of setting back women is safe spaces is that they became weak/illogical and unable to do most basic jobs men do or have a proper detection for incoming dangers. they lack that and thats why they get used again and again unlike men that are more millitary and self sacrifical aimed in its biological system.

they crave attention and due that some of them smell like fish more than fish themselves do and make other do their biddings since despite how cringy or bad they are, there will always be a man with programmed impulses that will accept the woman for how she is that way, and that is why, in general, we dont have beatiful people on this world. women evade dangerous jobs and let their counterpart take it on, they are always socially unsecure due lacking skills so thats why they are always acting irl afk in doing duties or jobs since making connections is more important to them than to emit their degenerated skills.

Make me a sandwich

Sage
>796480215
Don't give her yous

Attached: 1554100404759.jpg (850x381, 154K)

Sauce on the original image?

Attached: 584a50071c9084774b24fb8a80f8018c.png (500x540, 219K)

Sage

So you're retarded then

>women move nice = false.
Manly movements require better muscles while female movements are just lazy muscles, rottened

why dont ew hand women the keys to society, bug out far a year till they run it into the ground then come back and make it function again, after we take all their rights away

Attached: df6.jpg (680x680, 43K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysistrata

Attached: The Grand Hermetic Androgyne trampling underfoot the Four Elements of the Prima Materia..jpg (685x1061, 367K)

Not even kidding or trying to bait, but I do think that women are superior. That's why I like them so much.

Attached: 1551604192961.jpg (1869x2800, 812K)

Women can't build civilization, like niggers the can only steal and lie, not innovate.

What's the deal with the cheese lasers

>but I do think that women are superior. That's why I like them so much.
Virgin detected. Ever smell a cunt on the rag?

But that's exactly what's happening
What's the deal with mutt races

Attached: 1546241149701.jpg (700x942, 174K)

This whole female/feminist/feminazi power grab shit is as ridiculous as zebras hunting lions. Nobody would take such a thing seriously and neither should people be taking females becoming rulers over men seriously. It is completely illogical.

Yeah women want to be in charge until some real shit goes down and all of a sudden they look to the nearest man for answers and a plan

Shut up, bigot.

You seem angry, angry people often project their insecurities onto others.

Sure they can do a better job than niggers.

But female niggers? Naaa

Attached: images - 2019-04-01T105321.995.jpg (216x234, 10K)

I'm 27 now. Women have always been given the easy road in college, uni, work and sport.

I love my sisters very much. They are 4 and 6 years older then I am. But the difference between us is very clear now at this age. I've been treated like shit alot of times and I've had to work hard and proof myself. Nothing was given to me. My sisters on the other hand took the easy road. It's why I'll make more money then they do, do better at sports and be succesful while they blame other ppl for their problems.

Women will NEVER rule. Not as long as men need to take the shit road to succes.

Attached: IMG_7047.jpg (919x640, 87K)

Get back to the kitchen

idk, but it does seem like a good plot for a femdom game

No.. no one gonna comment 'That's nice, dear' on that video?

She is a beautiful Goddess.

>THE FUTURE IS FEMALE:
Is the actual downfall of humanity.

(P.S you're just a con artists)

Attached: 1554173208254.jpg (2048x2048, 433K)

user is right, though.

eventually the media-driven trend of feminism will die out and things will go back to evolutionarilly/biologically normal.

>angry people often project

this is simply not true.

fucking niggers

Attached: milk.jpg (190x265, 10K)

Bump

Attached: hairy-hippie-katie1.jpg (1213x809, 139K)

With all those contraceptive hormones being pissed into what becomes tap water ... probably correct