So this guy has been making YouTube videos the past couple of years regarding weather reporting and whatever the fuck...

So this guy has been making YouTube videos the past couple of years regarding weather reporting and whatever the fuck and the local community loves it to pieces cause the guy has the IQ of Forrest Gump with some massive brain trauma.
Their "love" is to the point where anybody caught saying anything negative about him on socal media will have to deal with pretty well the entire municipality.
This has been proven a couple times, once where a local weather reporter stated that "their not a legitimate source for weather" and nearly lost their job, and recently where he was called an "embarrassment" by a local DJ to which the attacks against him by the rest of the community lasted for WEEKS

So I have a proposition for you Yea Forumsrothers, a challenge if you will. Roast the absolute shit out of Frankie MacDonald and watch the absolute massive wave of butthurt flow from these self righteous pieces of human trash.
Pic related

Attached: ctyp_frankie-macdonald-storm.jpg (800x450, 46K)

Why?

1. nypa.
2. we don't destroy harmless people.
3. neck yourself asap.

No. You faggot.

Do you want to do this cos he is loved more by strangers then your loved by your own mum?

No fag

On your second reason.
>CWC

This is now a gay sonic thread

Attached: 147365 - anal angry arms_behind_back knuckles_the_echidna sonic sonic_the_hedgehog tied yaoi.jpg (550x453, 108K)

Attached: ca351e195709fe86ffeb1517ee3bb924.jpg (652x800, 130K)

Hello.
Sonic would NEVER sleep with men, because he is a Christian. Please reconsider your posts.

>anal angry arms
Sounds like a band name.

I didn't start this kiddo.

Attached: e49007fe7cd28c483db6a4f809984bb6.png (750x713, 383K)

eat shit m8

Like has suggested, Yea Forums can become a shining beacon for the law of the bible and Jesus Christ, lighting the path to the kingdom of God.
Let's not be gay today, everybody!

All I hear is "be gay today"

Attached: b865428cf675e59c85a16edd67f3cd58.jpg (800x622, 74K)

Attached: 1548192542912m.jpg (724x1024, 65K)

nypa, kys faggot

Y tho?

He's a good pet.

What kind of beta cuck faggot feels the need to pick on a mentally disabled person trying to better themselves? A piece of shit like you. KYS

tigers...rawr
this guy is fucking awesome

or you could turn off jewtube and go outside once in a while

OP is the real retard.

Go Frankie! I like his wacky weather videos.

imagine being such an unlovable piece of shit that you try to get strangers on the internet to help you bully a mentally retarded person because you're jealous of the attention he gets and how much more popular he is than you.

just kill yourself you pathetic turd, and livestream too, it because the world deserves to be happier place knowing there's one less deplorable sack of wasted air living in it.

I see lulz in this...