Black user here

Black user here

What is the likelihood of myself getting in a confrontation for wearing my MAGA hat in public? I've done it once before and nothing has happened but I realize that it must have been a one time event.

Attached: DJTMAGA.jpg (556x730, 31K)

Nigga

Do it

Attached: 1552361937692.jpg (460x357, 22K)

what is this massive political tension all around the world? i dont like it

last time i confronted a black man selling maga hats, i asked him how he could side with trump. he said that trump paid him to sell the hats and he didn't really care about politics, just wanted money. as for the racist thing, he said that it was black people that sold slaves to the whites so blacks selling out blacks is a cultural tradition

gotta respect the culture

Don't be a dick.

we are damned to do the same mistakes over and over again
humankind cant learn shit

I don’t think you would have a problem OP your black so you get a free pass

>he said that trump paid him to sell the hats

Attached: 1517026075008.jpg (251x242, 12K)

>and everyone clapped

It’s a hat. Who fuckin cares?

Did you just wake up from a coma?

Do you have a big cock?

You're not black.

Depends on whomst you are hanging around. If you’re hanging around college brainwashed liberals they will tell you that you’re on the wrong side of history and treat you as if you are too dumb to understand politics.

If you’re around black people they will call you an Uncle Tom.

If you’re around Republicans you’ll just make friends.

what if he has a big cock?

I highly doubt it, depending on how tall you are or how you dress, you prolly have a great chance not to get the shit beat out of

There's a whole "Blexit" campaign that is going on, which is driving the REAL racists crazy - the Democrats (yeah, remember, the ones that OWNED slaves and fought against Republican Abraham Lincoln?).

Black people are naturally Conservative. Why?

1) The like money
2) They hate lazy-ass-motherfuckers who don't want to work and just want money for nothing.
3) They believe in God
4) They hate Faggots just as much as White guys.
5) They're natural capitalists. If they can buy something for a dollar and sell it for two, they're every bit as happy as an Asian or White or Mexican.

Bexit is real, kids. If you're a black person and you still vote Democrat, you're still on the Plantation, you just don't know it.

Unrelated, but is there a way to get this red cap, in a size that is just big enough to put it on the top of my cock?

No, since no one has invented a small enough electron microscope to see your cock yet, much less, make a hat for it.

People wearing MAGA hats are looking for reactions and often... trouble.

Most of us would just look at you like you have some shit smeared on your lips but a few folks might take offense. That's life as a big boi though, big boi

>whom

come on nigra

White libs will be to frightened to say anything.
One of your folks might outright kill you though.

It's a hat. If YOU have a problem with it, its' because YOU have issues.

>be user
>see someone wearing a hat
>hat says "Dairy Queen"
>user is lactose intolerant
>rages because "respect muh disability"
>tries to fight guy with Dairy Queen hat
>gets bitch slapped, falls to floor
>muh racism and disrepekt!! user cries as he lays there weeping with rage

That is what you sound like.

You must be at least 18 to use this website squirt

Those hats are a statement. If you want to make a statement, have at it. Confrontation is unlikely but Trump is a polarizing guy and people who don't like him may avoid you just to make life easier. Most of us are tired of the horseshit all around.

He’s only polarizing if you’re a brainwashed liberal. If you have a brain you understand that he’s right about basically everything.

Funny story
> I have a red beer hat.
> it’s chilly out so I grab it just to cover my head
>gf and I go to her old hood
> it’s got a large Jewish and liberal community
> peoples face when the see my hat
> at least two people say something to me while my back is turned and when I turn to face them and they see I’m wearing a beer hat.
> they make excuses and then walk away.

What did they say?

What city do you live in? That makes all the difference

kek

It's true, though. All these fucking "woke" dipshits who think they're being cool, or going to get more liberal pussy by raging against a guy (Trump) who they would give their left nut to actually BE.

Yeah, Trump is now old and fat, but I've followed this guy since his first book and he is the quintessential Alpha Male (not the faggoty ones you guys post on your Grindr blogs).

1) He makes billions of dollars
2) He puts his name on everything
3) He fucks Supermodels, and even when he cheats it's with someone who is nothing short of a 8/10 (Stormy was hot when Trump was fucking her 10 years ago).
4) He does not give a shit if you don't like it or him.
5) No matter where he is, he's the Boss.

Now, "woke" faggots get their panties in a twist over that, because the feminists have ruined nearly any male under the age of 40, but for the men who actually built this country so you gay boi's could ruin it, a man like Trump is someone we aspire to be.

John Wayne would punch you in the mouth if he saw you using his daughters bathroom while she was in it. Your male movie stars today would be all "understanding" and "tolerant" your freakish behavior.

Sorry I don’t aspire to be someone who chronically cheats on his wife but other than that you’re pretty much right.

Based

Location, location, location. If you wear one in downtown Portland, OR you're going to have issues. If you wear one in Branson, MO you're probably going to get free pie.

"Chronically cheats on his wife"

In other words, you're describing virtually every single man who ever lived and had a wife.

Yeah, but then again none of us here have the issue of bus loads of women throwing themselves at us either. Success has it's downsides huh

Exactly this.

ANY man who becomes insanely successful and who isn't a autist to begin with (like Gates and Zuckerberg) is going to run through pussy like Ontario flows over Niagra Falls

Bill Gates partner was Paul Allen. I know a guy who worked on the Octopus (his mega yacht) - he said this guy fucked 11/10 pussy so much the crew couldn't keep track, and he was one UGLY mo fo.

BTW, for the Woke Faggots here - that says EVERYTHING you need to know about females. They're all up in their "we be equal to any mens" shit when they're ugly, but if they're 11/10, they're gonna get themselves some billionaire dick.

Woke, my ass.

Boy the Jews and their schemes really got to you and ruined your sense of integrity huh?

>I-it’s not my fault I was unfaithful!! I’m a man!!! Bus loads of women!!!

>blames male infidelity on "da jews"

Can't make this shit up. You must be lots of fun at the antifa rallies, eh? Blue haired nose-ringed faggot. my sides.

Who should we blame it on? Is your ideal of a man one who cheats constantly?

Not good at comprehension, eh? ALL men given the opportunity will cheat ALL the time if they could.

I would be willing to bet that if we had some kind of "truth-o-meter" we could use we'd find that 99% of human beings have cheated on their spouse or significant other at some point in their lives.

Humans like rubbing their nasty bits against other humans. That is just how we're all wired.

You'll learn that once you start growing pubes, lil' Jimmy.

I've never even put myself in a position to be unfaithful to my wife in any way. Don't justify disgusting behavior this way. It's not true.

Wow. That’s simply not true. You’re projecting your own weakness on an entire gender and I’m sure if you ever have kids that is what you will teach them. Consciously or not. Pathetic.

I’ve never cheated on a girlfriend and I’ve never cheated on my wife. I know plenty of people who have and plenty of people like me who havent. I’m guessing you have, repeatedly.

I’m sorry your father failed you.

99% is stretching it, but I'd bet that at least half of married people in the US have cheated on their spouse. I'm especially suspicious of married people in their 20s.

bwaaaahahahaha... Oh dude, nice bait.

Human history = endless infidelity, scandal, murder, all things awful.

(You) "bu-b-but, I'm speeecial. I don't cheat on spousum, she is all I evah want..."

Meanwhile, your spouse is busy sucking off the Chad she met at Planet Fitness.

Good luck with your fantasy life - sorry your dad didn't prepare you for how the real world works. Maybe he was too busy planning his gender reassignment surgery to catch you up on that aspect of life.

My % was based on "whole-life" - if you were to analyze the entire life of a human being, male and female, it would be exceedingly rare to find those that didn't cheat on their significant others, married or otherwise.

Lel literally my biggest dilemma in life. I wanna get married and raise a family because that's what I think life is supposed to be about, but I don't wanna deal with the inevitable (especially nowadays) infidelity. Fuck that shit, it should be practically expected to get cheated on in modern day relationships.

You’re the one baiting. If not I feel especially sorry for you.

>it should be practically expected to get cheated on in modern day relationships.

Ever wonder why that is?

Unironically? Internet and technology making it easy for people to sneak around.

kek. you're just larping now - if you don't realize, irl that women cheat on men as often as men cheat on women than you really ARE 11 years old.

Sorry to break it to you, but you will be a victim one day. Remember what I told you when that happens and weep your little tears of rage.

That’s what I think too and we are only becoming more and more saturated in it resulting in young people thinking infidelity is normal which will result in younger people thinking it’s ok.

No shit women cheat just as much as men. Maybe you shouldn’t surround yourself with scumbags like yourself. But you’re one so you know, birds of a feather.

bad bait = bait

"surround yourself with scumbags". kek You do sound 11. The finest people in society cheat on their wives and husbands. Trailer trash too, and everyone in the middle.

Religion used to be a tool to try and keep men and women from their worst behavior, but then it turned out the Priests were not only fucking the Nuns but the Altar Boys as well.

You have no basis for your belief, which is why you make me laugh. But like I said, your bait was good enough to get me to respond, so I guess I should tip my fedora to you for that.

>blacks selling out blacks is a cultural tradition

Attached: laughing.jpg (617x384, 25K)

and you have no basis for your belief which is ‘everyone cheats’. My basis in my belief is my own personal experience and that of close friends and family.

You’re just a weakling that wants to live in a world where it’s socially acceptable to not be expected to control yourself. Because you can’t control yourself.

Virgin