Is it cruel irony that the descendants of the slaves we took are now so large in number they are slowly taking our...

Is it cruel irony that the descendants of the slaves we took are now so large in number they are slowly taking our country over from the inside out? They fill our streets, our neighborhoods cities and states. They voice their opinions against our people our identity and our culture. They hold us against the crimes of our ancestors while perpetrating the same racism they cry about every single day. They do everything they can to slowly but surely erase us from existence waging a non violent war through both mental state of our own people and genetics from having babies with our women until whiteness is completely gone. It takes 3 generations for white genes to be completely removed if the baby chooses a black partner. 3 generations.

What are we going to do.

Attached: 1483639321295.jpg (266x433, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States#Black_slaveholders
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)
youtu.be/wmBqka5-9Zg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if only your white ancestors weren't lazy fucks and did the work themselves you'd have a land with the nig.

Attached: BLM👨🏿.png (500x383, 149K)

Quit being a beta male and outbreed them you dumbfuck, act like you have some common sense

>outbreed them you dumbfuck
its what a million dollars plus to raise a single child? Im not those rich white people everyone loves to hate. I don't feel like living on welfare for my 6 kids I cant pay for.

Attached: 1381659457.png (354x405, 251K)

White men isolate themself Playing vidya and jerking off to traps, black men go fuck the white women. Thats your faults

Dubs check em

Burn the coal.
Pay the toll.

They do the same shit in Europe where they were never slaves.

They use slavery to excuse their animal like behaviour, their low IQ and subsequent ghetto lifestyles. Niggers have absolutely 0 self reflection, if they have a problem they just blame it on something else.

"Reperations" have been payed many times over in the form of Welfare. Cut their welfare, foreign aid and gibs galore and their numbers will free fall.

Nobody wants to live near them, they are disgusting.

Lol........is this your best?

While you typed this, millions of white women just felt a big black cock slide into their pussy for a morning fuck before work/school. And you have your dick in your hand

10 shekels have been deposited to your account
Now go back tranny

>poor
>supreme race
don't bother to classify yourself as white, you're just as much of a nigger as them

Jesus Christ why can’t people on this site b8 without using race or Donald Trump this is fucking why all the good people fucked off to reddit.

>supreme race
Why do white men more often have micropenises? All black men have large thick cocks, and poweful glutes to inseminate. The white race will end in a matter of generations, just wait buddy

Triggered?

I'm not too worried about it. After all, we haven't played cowboys and niggers yet.

There we go, your one perceived accomplishment "muh dick" every time.

Being proud that your race is seen as NPC dildos. Meanwhile black woman are so obese and disgusting that niggers would rather take bottom of the barrel white woman and brag about it. It's a sad state of affairs when banging another races girls is preferable to taking care of your own.

I don't have time for the woman who would be coalburners anyway. They are the easiest of the easiest sluts. Blacks just excuse the worst of white woman, we wouldn't fuck them as to teach them a lesson and be a better woman but a nigger will, always a nigger will. No matter how ugly, fat or mentally insane these white girls are there will always be some stinking nigger ready to tell her she's beautiful in hopes of getting him some white pussy.

Everything I said in the original post is true, you just replied with muh dick like that was an argument. Dumb coon

Lmao you do have a point. Civil war is brewing but the current technological state of the government has me skeptical anybody would be able to start something like that unless major branches of the army seceded and protected the civilians.

Attached: 1553643044700.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

yeah, it's a shame Eli Whitney hadn't been born earlier. Europeons would have slowly progressed into africa and just murdered all the savages like they did with the natives in America

It is rather peculiar isn't it user?
That the very same group of people who was mainly responsible for trading with the slavers, owning the slave-ships, and importing them here might be at fault for allowing the idea of "black" in a positive way overtake the mainstream?

I mean their IQs are lower then whites on average. How can they multiply so much and have their "culture" considered to be "in" with while the majority is white with 99+ IQ on average with some other factor being responsible for so?

Attached: 1551507425456.png (1021x1079, 96K)

Attached: F2DACAD8-5320-4066-810C-7570313FB0C6.jpg (500x378, 55K)

>What are we going to do.

get cucked.

The problem is that whites are soft. You don't want to admit that.

Attached: 1550966050739.webm (500x500, 1.87M)

Nothing a 12ga wouldn't take care of. Got the video, know which they are, come back later and solve the problem.

Please never reproduce.

Go fuck urself nigger

Attached: fuck-your-optics-im-going-in.png (840x484, 578K)

You far right faggots are all the same, crying about how you're being replaced by non-whites while at the same time voting for conservative parties that implement policies that make it harder for white people to have kids. For most white people, having kids is a poverty sentence that means crippling debt for the rest of their lives. They need a bigger house, all the expenses that come with raising kids, and eventually to pay tens of thousands in college fees.

You want to be able to compete with non-whites in the breeding game? Enforce a strict livable minimum wage so companies stop employing illegal immigrants off the books. Stop shovelling taxpayer money at greedy big banks and financial institutions and use it to subsidize middle-class housing that someone on a median wage can afford to pay off within 20 years. Re-regulate lenders so they stop sucking people in with unaffordable loans with ridiculous fine print. Make education cheap so white kids can get good jobs and turn into taxpaying citizens for 45 years. Stop importing foreign skilled workers to fill gaps in the workforce that could be filled by natural born citizens if their education was more affordable.

You pricks cry and wail about immigration but you're the reason the middle class is disappearing and white people's houses are getting smaller and their jobs are getting shittier and lower paid. Everyone works at fucking Walmart now, they've destroyed local economies of small MAJORITY WHITE towns, put mom and pop independently owned shops out of business, and it's because of conservatives allowing them to make billions importing Chinese crap and paying their workers next to nothing.

Attached: 1538591901709.jpg (233x217, 20K)

Who said op was a right wing faggot. You dubsfag

Attached: 1554184623616.jpg (960x950, 79K)

Well you are racist against them, you whites tend to hold one black accountable for all blacks and don't see them as individual, that's woman think.

Then you cut them out of jobs no one would normally take, and the police in their areas are white arresting blacks at 3 time the rate of whites.

Then you use death by a thousand cuts by repressing them politically, Socially, and physically. There is more than enough documented instances of white oppression and stright up murder of yound black men.

You pre-judge these young men before they even leave high school.

Now you are running around in fear of your life, watching fox news waiting for the next civil war.

The Blacks are ignoring you crazyass white men.

When did you lose your collective minds? When did you allow racism to get the better of your good judgement?

You should take a good look at yourself and turn off that conservative shit, it's all lies you idiot.

We did, because he's doing the right wing stupid talk. That's the giveaway drooling fool.

> Prejudge

It's genetics kiddo

Attached: 290885.png (480x562, 118K)

> Stupid talk

Noose urself

Attached: 1554199755259m.jpg (1018x1024, 93K)

That's called Eugenics and it's was stupid in the 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's and it's stupid now.

You can't tell inteligents by the shape of bumps on the head, just as much as you can't tell what someones intentions are by the color of their skin.

White people are regressing back to cave men, look at all the autism.

Racist talk is stupid talk. OmG my sides!!

Attached: asshole.gif (720x480, 221K)

Attached: 9E5168E9-DCC3-4C0C-99C2-6A56DDD875B8.jpg (260x194, 10K)

> Can't tell intelligent by shape of head.
> White people are regressing back to cave men.

Swing and a miss.

Attached: Blank_4d1487_6393976.jpg (1200x900, 103K)

He's posting a race b8ing thread on Yea Forums. What else do you need to know?

Just as predictable as your 1 inch nigger dick.

Attached: 1553932183422.jpg (500x376, 66K)

You got brainwashed by (((them)))

Attached: 1553302131455.jpg (1024x977, 137K)

Looks she had to be told twice.

Who do whites think they're going to get any support or sympathy from? You've burned every bridge and gotten so much blood on your hands that you have no supporters. You're too scared to fight, so you'll just take it and you'll sit in fear until your day of reckoning comes. No one's feeling sorry for you. You're evil. Time to go.

>they are slowly taking our country over from the inside out?

That has already happened in 1960s,son

Attached: jewsss.jpg (680x526, 118K)

Stay mad nigger edgelord Hahaha my fucking sides

Attached: 1553899350064m.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

These are facts double dubs

Sorry to alleviate your angst with truth, about blacks from Africa in Europe became slaves in their own country's thanks to whites.

European's did so much to blacks in Africans that no amount of money can pay for the crimes committed.

You were welcomed with open arms and you raped pillages, stole, plundered, dismantled, scared, and murdered to this day they are feeling the ramifications of the white man even now.

Those who helped the whites came home to Europe and were gettoed, shuned, and house in jails. and idiots like you are the cause.

You cause this kind of disgusting behavior, which is a reflection of your own upbringing.

Maybe you should stop talking.

it's started that's why they are so fat and Autistic.

Whites can't fight off infection, their children are Autism at 4 time the rate of any other group.

Maybe they just stupid.

Nigger, niggers were the ones that sold the niggers. Nigger

Attached: 48e.jpg (1680x1260, 163K)

Too retarded after that beating.

If i could fuck myself i'd never leave the house. short dick.

Those were some weak ass sissy punches my dude

Attached: gqRl9CR_d.jpg (640x500, 37K)

yes u r right... whites should be harder and have slaves again... like back in the days...moron

Attached: spcialstupid.jpg (620x465, 51K)

Got the perfect gif(t) for ya then. My nigga

Attached: tenor (6).gif (220x137, 614K)

Take a look at Winky. Your mom would love winky. It's your daughters friend. ROFLOL!!!!

Attached: Winky.jpg (800x600, 258K)

ha

> Left can't meme

Thx for proving my point.

Attached: 5ba.jpg (328x266, 16K)

That's small

Attached: c0c.jpg (634x650, 45K)

You and every other /pol/ nigger will die, for many, many reasons. Come to terms with it, you can't stop it.

Technically most African Americans are at least 25% white.
So you can blame the southerners for them being lazy as well as being in this country!

Lost

Whose this WE when you speak of people taking slaves?

The Jews owned the fucking ships so guess who was buying and selling people with silver.

Not when you invade, cutting though the jungle. Seperating children from parents, making them think it's their fault.

Those are actions of an oppressor, All you said was a total lie, once again you think that one black man sold millions in to slavery was truth then you're way stupider than you make yourself out to be.

White invaded acted superior, took over local governments, killed off kings stole billions in natural resources, took billions in slavery and raped an entire continent.

White guilt is real, those family are still feeling it today. You have the disease and you can't tell.

Whites are famous for blaming the victim. So blame the victim here. You need help to see the problem is you.

Yeah that’s false. I work in the medical field. It’s about 50/50. But the biggest I’ve seen was a Hispanic or middle eastern guy. He wasn’t my patient so i saw his race.
Although I will say the smallest I’ve seen was a white guy.

I don't think poor farmers from a hundred years ago spent a million a piece on their ten fucking kids. DUMBASS

Found the Jew.

>Never saw

Did you see the same video?

White boys talking shit, black boys beating the shit out of them. punch so hard they kept standing and were brave?
NO!!!

They were beat the fuck up "My DUDE!!"

Shut up, Kike.

I think I’ve already heard this somewhere

go Yea Forums komrad

Not in your moms

Open a history book, o wait you have never heard of them. Fucking degenerate.

Attached: 1553898354242.gif (240x228, 858K)

Yeah that’s BS. The slave trade started with Spain. Spain didn’t have jews. They kicked them all out during the inquisition. So keep trying to blame it all on a couple of southern Jewish businessmen who made money at the tail end of the slave trade.

How do you account for Brazilian and Colombian blacks or the Caribbean backs the central American... WAIT all the black on the east cost of the Americas???

Stupid Fucking Retard.... What do you think Hillary was? A fucking Choir Girl?

They think a stack of cash makes them rich because they don't understand wealth.

They think knocking up white women will make whites extinct because they don't understand breeding.

They are 15% of the population. If they only fuck coal burning white trash they'll breed themselves out of the population and become a recessive genetic disorder in white DNA that we'll be able to edit out in 30 years anyway.

BURN MOAR COAL!

Oh noes... Spain? You've cracked my entire argument. Now what will I do? Stupid fucking kike.

oy vey goyim!

Why are you acting like whites didn't perfect the salve trade in America? Whites owned salves you can tell by black peoples last names of slave owners.

Also when blacks change their names white police like to call them by their slave names. You guys are really fucking stupid and it's hilarious.

My fucking sides. Bro putting your smol erect dick on 4 chan for a whole crowd of degenerate neckbeards to see tells me enough of what kinda pathetic little nignog you are. (Btw, showing a semi erect dick is a sign of betaism in the animal world faggot, I guess you like it in the ass ;))

Attached: teenager-tank.jpg (570x348, 44K)

Lie, cry then read a book. Slavery was a business long before Europeans set foot in Africa. The Egyptians and Phonecians had African slaves and so did the muslims.

The white history books? The kind that we used in high school and college? The same western civilization you whites were NOT taught about because you never got an education that high?

And yet conservatives are the ones responsible for the current growth in the economy. Even amongst blacks.

Just a few of highlights.

More than 5 million jobs have been created since President Trump’s election and the unemployment rate remains below 4 percent.

This is the eighth time this year that the unemployment rate has been below 4 percent.

Prior to this year, the unemployment rate had fallen below 4 percent only five times since 1970.

The unemployment rate for African Americans in May fell to 5.9 percent, which is the lowest rate on record.

Asian and Hispanic-American unemployment rates have reached record lows this year.

Initial weekly jobless claims have hit a nearly 50-year low under President Trump.

Under President Trump, job openings outnumber the unemployed for the first time on record.

Recently, more than two-thirds of Americans rated “now” as a good time to find a quality job, tying a record high in a poll by Gallup.

Weird, this be incorrect.

Who the fuck are "WHITES"? You stupid fucking nigger.

Yeah but they still stood up after 10 or so punches nigger. If I hit someone I make sure they stay down after 1 fucking hit. They know nothing about fist fighting whatsoever

Attached: 1553110010263.jpg (400x400, 43K)

>filename
>Inb4 nigger needs special affirmative action boxing rules just to compete with a superior bloodline

Attached: MeanwhileInReality.jpg (1077x1066, 151K)

I'm not fucking kidding. Are you talking about the Irish? The Italians? The English? The Scotch? Pols? Germans?

You stupid fucking Niggers complain about being marginalized because people think you all act and look alike. And then you do that. God Damn I fucking hate niggers.

He’s not wrong. Too many white teens are useless incel pansies. If you have kids toughen those little bastards up.
And for gods sake get them off electronics at least a few hours a day!

>cruel irony
No, it's slow justice.

Nigga, just neck yourself already.

Attached: 1552774466316.jpg (325x325, 10K)

I'll tell you what we're going to do. We're not fucking taking it anymore. Don't let them talk down to us. Don't let them look at our women. Don't fucking let them get away with jack shit.

It's time to put these spear chuckers back in their place.

Nigger population has been relatively steady for 50 60 years, you cunt catholics trying to fuck up abortions are the real morons who will ruin it for everybody. Its beaners you need to worry about right now.
Only Jews think attractive white girls are flocking to nigger dick. It's only fatties and whores who get paid extra to fuck a monkey.

>lazy
The slave trade was literally just rich landowners purchasing what they had every reason to believe was talking farm equipment. They needed a giant labor force to work giant plantations and so they bought it.

You could start trying to get your information from books instead of stormfag memes and threads.

I'm not afraid of idiots like you. You show your stupidity in everything you write.

You limited engagement on half truths and lies show limited imagination. Limited thinking that is why whites are regressing with autism.

You killed yourself. Look at the picture you posted, your filled with anger and hate at a people you never engaged with.

Knowing you, you arn't social at all, you have problems with control a lot of whites act like this, and only engage with family who act the same way.

If you feel that this kind of anger isn't going away maybe you're doing something wrong.

You're hate will make anyone paranoid, your scared of your own shadow because it's darker than you. fool.

Get out doors get some of that good English air and turn off the racism for a day, you can thank me later.

not a the scale of white greed.

dubs of truth.
How can they compete?!?

Look at this guy talking about economic growth.

Still riding the shirt tails of Obama, he didn't change anything economic but he did change healthcare, current projections show a downward trend.

Trump did nothing, still riding Obama economic train.

You forgot to end the post with some ultra neckbeard fedora tipping.

Attached: d34n0s4-02b9d51a-9ba6-427e-acff-e1dccb8bfc14.jpg (432x456, 86K)

They're not spear chuckers anymore. Having lived in America for hundreds of years, they've mutated into a different race.

Also, if you want to get really technical, everyone on this planet has their origins in Africa.

Btw I am Dutch you racist hypocrite nigger

Attached: 1554088544073.jpg (700x1000, 392K)

Still went down.

Obvious troll obvious. No one is this dumb.

Like yo momma on my dick.

Attached: 1553614864220.jpg (700x526, 85K)

I'm not your buddy pal.

You're talking about how the super welthy repressed the poor. Then they moved to America and worked in the slave industry.

Then all the cops became Irish and white and repressed blacks and put them in jails.

Police oppression is not an old game boyo.

If you talk shit about whites being Marginalized they why aren't you standing up for the blacks being marginalized today you twisted cunt.

Read what you wrote. Omg You are such an idiot.

The fucking bot is broke.

you're not going to do anything because your abrasive personality is going to keep women away from you. Stop being such a little bitch and live life like a normal person and maybe one day you can have a wife and kids of your own.

Great job in South Africa.

I'm not your pal buddy

Just breed with Asians and make hapa superior future race.

DO IT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!

Great job fucking urself over

Attached: Screenshot_20190325-194105.png (1080x2160, 277K)

No one in the states has ever owned a slave. We will not be blamed for what people who are dead did. That's fucking retarded. We had nothing to do with any slavery. Shut you stupid fucking mouth and move on with your life.

> Bot
> On a nigger thread

Muh sides

Attached: a1wX6DZN_700wa_0.gif (200x269, 563K)

I'm not your buddy friend.

Waaaaa cry baby.

btw that's not me.

Cry mod louder.

Stay mad

Attached: 1553869011102.jpg (640x632, 270K)

If you belive your above anyone else here in the "States" then you are a part of the problem and have no solution.

You have an illness, a disease called racism and you need to turn off the news and the right wing crazy and enjoy the silence.

Attached: takethat.jpg (580x282, 66K)

>whoopty doo
>Someone hit the giant cunt in the eye after she got smart and mouthy

*believe
*you're

You are already out, bucko

Attached: base_strike.jpg (461x600, 41K)

Your comment makes no sense.

You spelled "a nigger" wrong

Find out what causes white women to give up on a good life and settle for a life of struggle and chasing child support from some thug who's last words were "yo omma handle mah sponsibilities" . Never understood not wanting a good life and choosing to live with black people's problems

kek

Well yes, so lazy and greedy.

If though it hurts doubles of truth

This meme was made by Bernie Sanders fans. Yeah, ok. Sanders is poor, huh?

heh nice bait.

Attached: 1553960659543.jpg (630x803, 47K)

It all comes down to blacks not knowing that theyve been sold by their own people and not taken by force. Thats why you have retards believing in muh slavery.
Slavery was abolished first and foremost by white people and arabs, africans, chinrse and indians practiced slavery far longer even before that. Too bad you dont hear about this in school

Attached: 1534897783934-1.jpg (643x476, 30K)

This. You deserve some pure blood redheaded titties for this one

Attached: 3.jpg (1067x1600, 288K)

They weren't sold by their people; that's a myth. In rare cases, they were sold by half white aristocrats, but that's not truly their people.

Lmfao why is Yea Forums so edgy and scummy

I'm gay, though. But thanks.

Source pls faggot. I also can take facts outta my asshole

Attached: 1553505500891.jpg (642x637, 23K)

No they don't you need to read a fucking book.

Look up the Haitian wars. You'll learn that blacks and mulattos are very different.

Trips, here take this nigga ass then. If you are top that is.

Attached: 9d8f94a2ce0dbf2421afa545d55b7bdc.8.jpg (488x366, 25K)

The percentage of blacks in the United States has consistently remained around 12%-13%. It's actually spics who are taking over the country

Shut up. Just shut the fuck up you lying little shit. You should just drop out of school and stop wasting everyone's time and money you stupid fucking piece of shit. You aren't even WORTH trying to educate.

Kys fag. No source ≠ true

Attached: 1523922131_gondola.gif (388x400, 146K)

>I'm gay, though. But thanks.
Yuck.

The burden of proof is on you. Prove to me that pure bred negros owned slaves, and that they weren't educated, half white aristocrats.

Attached: images-2.jpg (91x130, 4K)

>>Niggers have absolutely 0 self reflection, if they have a problem they just blame it on something else.

Lol

Attached: deb.jpg (720x636, 96K)

Fucking idiot, there are more slaves in Africa today than there ever were involved in the Atlantic Slave Trade you fucked in the head retard.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-4-2 Black Slaveowners Free Black Slave Masters in South Carolina, 1790-1860 Larry Ko (1337x864, 361K)

Aren't you guys making them sound smart, though?

I think the word you are looking for is niggers.

What you *should* do is different from what you *will* do.

What you should do is stop being a whiny bitch.

What you will do is nothing more than post here hoping to mentally jack off from other racist's pats on your back.

Prove it and not with some random screenshot. Also, you don't know what my underlying feelings are, so it's retarded that you're getting so triggered.

T H I S

Also, Americans love ugly people. Rich Southerners had the money to literally purchase any other of the White poor people. But you know, typical Americans, they "needed" blacks. Fucking cucks since the beginning of time. Historical karma is a bitch.

Once you go black, you can't go back.

Attached: 196855_03.jpg (300x188, 13K)

Go FUCK YOURSELF
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States#Black_slaveholders

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)

Attached: Screenshot_20190402-172813.png (1080x2160, 388K)

Yeah says every non white. Don’t blame us because we’re better at things.

That’s like all the native Americans crying about smallpox. Blame evolution crybabies! Europeans didn’t make you sick, your isolation from the rest of humanity did.

Attached: 1).jpg (1118x1677, 214K)

That article says "but wealthier and typically of mixed race". I said "half white aristocrats". What am I incorrect about, user? Also, Wikipedia isn't infallible.

>triggered
more like niggered.

> Wikipedia isn't infallible
> Doesn't come up with sources himself.

I am done talking to your untermensch arse. Literally kys

Dubs of truth

Attached: 4dc.gif (598x444, 650K)

Down with all niggers and jews! Kill all racists!

>"taking over the country"
>America invades half of Mexico's territory
>with Mexicans already living there
>America annexes Texas
>with Mexicans already living there
>America gives money to low-IQ illegal savages while making it hard or refusing altogether immigration from upscale or educated Mexicans.
>embracing DACA little shits
Yeah, I fail to see your "taking over" argument.

Pic somewhat related.

Attached: LatinasCongresswomen (1).png (922x1229, 1.58M)

Checked

Attached: nig022.gif (360x250, 1.57M)

It was "blacks" like myself who owned slaves, not true negros. And the reason there's a dearth of sources is because of the "one drop rule" throughout history. Nevertheless, these sources exist if you look for them.

Maybe you felt a black dick in your asshole, or want to. How many miles of melinated dick has rough fucked your ass? I bet you have a giant dildo in there right now. Faggot.

You can't rationalize with 'muricunts. They're the scum of the earth.

I bet you know all about big black dicks. How many have been in your ass?

Yeah, you played yourself. They are niggers. Period

Attached: 287377.jpg (606x960, 76K)

>You were welcomed with open arms and you raped pillages, stole, plundered, dismantled, scared, and murdered
>>scared
lol

Attached: 1551131663655.jpg (440x604, 144K)

You gonna chuck a spear at me?

The retarded "one drop rule" would allow for people like pic related to claim to be black, which she did.

Also, it was highly rare for any nonwhite to own slaves, including biracials, so this whole debate is pretty futile.

Attached: 212479008643.jpg (474x711, 44K)

>And you have your dick in your hand
MILLIONS hahahahahhahahhhahahahahaha. More like 20

they wuz scared doe...

Attached: 54278932_2398288570457443_1578533547956764672_n.jpg (960x941, 146K)

>ons, just wait buddy
All black men? No, most black men have average sized dicks. Research shows that black men have less semen quality than Asian men, Imagine that haha.

>less semen quality

tf do that mean?
you mean they got little ching chings?

Attached: 080e1255-0401-4cce-9dde-8da36c811bd3_d2.jpg (1620x860, 177K)

Thankfully leftists have lost their collective minds and their policies are being shit on now. We'll get back to a meritocracy where this forced diversity and equality of outcome bullshit will be annihilated.

Doesn't change the fact that there are nearly as many slaves in Africa now as there were in America during the entire Atlantic slave trade. According to google about 13 million people were shipped from Africa to the new world. That's terrible and nothing to be minimized. However, current estimates put about 10 million people living in slavery right now in Africa. It has been this way for decades. Black people cannot claim innocence on the slavery issue. But I am willing to see a one time bone thrown to the descendants of slaves. I propose that the American government makes a one time deal with black Americans. The government will give every black American 1 million dollars. In exchange they will no longer be, allowed to claim to be oppressed, blame poverty on slavery and jim crow, or campaign against unprovable institutional racism. If an individual violates these terms then they amd their descendants will have that money treated as a loan with an apr of 400%. Don't fuck up.

What that person said wasn't cringe, it was truth. Deal with it, nigger.

No, the problem is niggers pick on people they know would never win in a fight in a million years. They're also pack animals and will fight 20 baboons to one white guy because they're a bunch of fucking cowards.

Clearly you are! Why ask such a silly question?

Niggers don't write history books you ignorant faggot. If they did they would have figured out how to build something other than pointy sticks and grass huts. Go fucking kill yourself.

Attached: 683px-Surmi_Lip_Plate,_Tulgit[1].jpg (683x1023, 128K)

These fucking bait threads... What's going on today that you glow in the dark motherfuckers are trying to distract us from?

Attached: 1484794582428m.jpg (892x1024, 135K)

She deserved that fr not being progressive enough.

Nipsey Hussle died. rip prince

Attached: 1546236551477.png (1024x1008, 1.6M)

> Implying that the niggers aren't already being babyfed by the fuckload of money they receive by the gov.

Kek

As in bad quality sperm. Tard.

Maybe we should have just castrated them like they did in the middle east when they got slaves from Africa? Ahh, the religion of peace!

Giggity giggity goo!

youtu.be/wmBqka5-9Zg

Attached: bbe.png (1024x1024, 91K)

This is true. However my way has a finality to it. And it ensures these social justice retards will shut the fuck up.

>fuckload of money
You don't know how welfare works. Do you?

Well 1 million dilla is alot o' money my dood. Does this money magically appear outta your ass?

Attached: 9db07e7e889ffd940d6b286f3ff38394.jpg (1200x675, 92K)

Yes, cause we pay you fucks. Nigger.

I donate 1 million dollars to charities who give free abortion pills and condoms to africa

How about 500,000 and a plane ticket back to Africa?
That way they never have to experience racism again. Africans will just hate them for being American crybabies.

I don't understand, nothing about being a rich landowner suggests a lack of laziness, user.

>Doesn't change the fact that there are nearly as many slaves in Africa now as there were in America during the entire Atlantic slave trade. According to google about 13 million people were shipped from Africa to the new world. That's terrible and nothing to be minimized. However, current estimates put about 10 million people living in slavery right now in Africa. It has been this way for decades. Black people cannot claim innocence on the slavery issue.
Except what do American blacks have to do with slavery in modern Africa? You dumb. But it's not your fault cause you were born that way or else your ass got dropped.

Must have hurt your poor little jew feelings. Don't worry. I'm sure you'll find some pennies today.

Yea, we're not all from Africa. That's been proven false already.

Because despite only being Thirteen Percent of the Population. Blacks commit over half of all violent crime.

55tru 44tru

But thats somehow good. Remember that when they got locked away they cannot impregnate sheboons and hatch more niggers. Thats why its still at 13%

DESPITE ONLY MAKING UP 13%