my 9/10 gf who i have nearly perfect sex with is confirmed abusive

> my 9/10 gf who i have nearly perfect sex with is confirmed abusive
> total bitch about really small bullshit
> give her a last warning because she ruins my days.
> been feeling mega-sad for 3 days because i know i have to break it off eventually
> she promises to change
> best friend who i know wants to fuck is suggesting me to break up asap
> i love abusive gf

pic unrelated

what do?

Attached: IMG-20190308-WA0001.jpg (744x593, 42K)

Life is too short to do shit that doesn't make you happy.

I'll never understand people that endure shit people because "b-but I love them". At one point you didn't even know them and you can easily throw them aside and forget about them. Or yknow keep trash around and be sad forever. Man the fuck up

demonic possession
throw some holy water on that bitch

now im still with her not because i love her but because i already gave her one last chance and i need to honor my word

kek

oh

How is the office Michael Scott?

Attached: michaelscott.jpg (953x534, 61K)

thanks Yea Forumsro

it kinda depends what you mean with "abusive".
> total bitch about really small bullshit
isn't really what i consider abusive, so there's the chance that she can change if you two are able to talk like adults. But if you mean abusive in the way that she starts throwing knives at you because a blind girl looked at your direction, then get the fuck outta there asap.

>Roughly 7.53 billion people in the world
>Choosing to stay with the one who is abusive
>GF fucking other dudes
>OP getting Cucked
Honestly OP if you haven't seen the sings yourself I'd say you enjoy eating nigger cum out of your GF's snatch. Fucking Cuck

she's emotionally manipulative and when she's upset she legit says really insulting and offensive stuff that a normal person wouldnt tell their partner. I'm somewhat used to it at this point but it hurts.

no, you dont get it, i meant my best female friend wants to fuck me, not that my friend wants to fuck her

Fuck her one last time and break up while youre cumming

Break it off. Really man there is no point in staying with her. I guarantee you'll fell a lot better after you tell that bitch to fuck off. I've been trough something like that

So you are pretty much sure she does that with the sole intention to hurt you and not because she doesn't know how to express her feelings? Sometimes, and i mean twice or so in a year, a big fight between partners can break out where at one point both just want to hurt the others feelings. If that happens regularly though, then gtfo asap.

Can't know for sure what to do till you show us a pic of your GF's tits.

Dude, stop thinking with your dick. Sex isn't everything, you said it yourself; she ruins your days. You need to find yourself someone better. There are millions of women out there, and your stuck on one that makes you unhappy, but she's a "9/10" so you allow it ? That's weakness. You know deep down what you have to do.

Just dominate the shit out of her, she behaves poorly bc you are a poor master.
Man up for Christ's sake !

There are millions of women in this world, and you choose to be with the one that hurts you, fucking brilliant.
But if you enjoy it, keep putting your dick in crazy.

Been there and done that with a few girls.
Hot, crazy bitches are the best fucks but that comes with a price. At some point the crazy is no longer worth the amazing sex. But you will always have the memories and stories.
Enjoy until it's not enjoyable anymore then leave her a don't look back.

My last girlfriend was not a 9, but she made my dick diamonds. Angry drunk, and slipped into alcoholism. The verbal abuse started, then she broke my glasses. The longer you are with her, the harder it is to leave. Just tear that bandaid off now.