My life sucks

My life sucks.

I am 32, I have a job, a car, a house, a girlfriend, lotsa friends.
Think this is cool? Think this is what matters in the world? I thought as well, except...

>gf cheated on me during her college foreign "studies" period
>stayed toghether because she's 26, too beautiful and I can't get anything better atm, because I'm aging but I'm not attracted by 30s females, they want families, I hate kids and have nothing to teach to anybody, nor care about family

>family torments me, asks for money
>cannot ignore them up because I'd end up feeling worst than I feel now denying my help to the people I was set to love since I was a kid

>sister sleeps all day without going to work, I basically maintain her ass
>not american so not even deranged to the point I can ask anything her back

>friends know my life is shit
>somw helped me thru, other didn't, but all are laughing. I don't get any respect or anything positive from them
>bestfriend is also my drug dealer. Starting to seem too obvious why he's my bestfriend, since depression is cutting deeper everyday and money is so easy to spend

... this planet is inhabited by heartless and selfish creatures that basically paralize you by using love, but it's all a lullaby to make you do whatever they want to do, and there's no turning back now unless I cut every string forever and go oout in the dark loneliness by myself.
I don't want to go an hero. I used to love life, I used to love my life.
But it's all a setup. Nobody is really intrested, no matter what they say. No matter what they do.

Ask me anything, faggot, and be harsh in your judgement, should you care about what you're reading. If not, just troll me or bring me lower, whatever. Maybe I could use this to develop an authentic desire for death, at this point maybe it would be best.

Attached: 1553851616430.jpg (445x720, 80K)

sharpie in pooper

Simple solution to your problem OP. Grow a fucking backbone. If you can't stick up for yourself there is no help for you.

Nice double digits. Btw nope, I consider male buttholes repulsive, mine included.

Care explaining why in your opinion I don't have a backbone or what a person with backbone would do in my place? Ty.

Attached: 1553603094111.png (500x328, 43K)

Epic dubs

Easier to explain why you have none. you let your family take advantage of you and your too much of a pussy to find a new girlfriend. Until you cut off your family and kick your whore of a girlfriend to the curb you'll never be happy or have any type of self respect.

Basically this.

If you see that sort of manipulation then you're on the right way to move on another country or even a state and make some new "friends"

I don't know why to this day why I did not kick my gf ass in the dirt. At first I tried, but after a while I found myself in love with her just like before, with a constant mix of positive and negative feelings ever since. I know it's stupid, but the fact she returned and asked for another chance convinced me.
On the family side it's easier to say: I remember every time they helped me when I was a kid, and now that they need me I feel it's hard to deny anything to them.
How could I leave them behind?
Thanks everyone for your opinions, btw. /b is the only thing I have to vent, as sad as it may be

"im in a shit situation in life so all people are horrible and life is also horrible"

change your life and letting people walk all over you faggot

So kys then

I would probably have, but how could my family pay for the coffin without me? Lmao, bad pun I know. I'm also considering that.

You're weak as fuck. The only one that can help is yourself

Dude if a girl will cheat on you once she'll keep doing it even if you don't know about it.

Family will tare a person down faster than building them up. Start off by telling them you can't help that you don't have the money, yada yada.. Eventually they'll stop asking if they really care about you if not then you know they are just using you.

Honestly, /b has a lot of retards but there are some very genuine people here.

Will she do it again even if she came telling it to me and I would have never get to know it in the first place if she didn't? I didn't have the way to control her, still she told the truth to me, as much as it hurted.
I know you're probably right tho, but what if I get to stay alone for, like, years if I dump her? I've never been.

She cheated in during her period, I guess it was quite messy

How did you manage to get laid with a 10-years-younger than you hot girl? It's just a matter of money and status?

Thus the reason why I called you a pussy. The 1st fucking thing you need to do is get rid of that cheating whore. I'm telling you the truth, you will never get any self respect until you get her out of your life. She is manipulating you and cucking you. Also, move out of your families house and get an apartment.

Nigga can't do simple math, GTFO

✔️

I'm 32 and I have schizophrenia and I want to die every day. Fuck you.

Agree b bros, my wife cheated on me 4 times best thing I did was fucking get rid of her, life is great and back on track now, I'm 36 b bros, we are going to make it

Not 10 years difference, btw the only thing I've probably been blessed with is being ok-looking. It's the first time they cheat on me, the first time I don't, the first time I have to think about this stuff, and i guess I would have prefeared being absolutely average but happy, instead of what I am.

Will consider dumping her for real, I guess the backbone user is right. I always took a lot for granted.

thats just the voices brah

I'm sorry to hear it buddy, mental issues are a lot heavier. Consider the following, tho: it's the first time I have to ask anons about this stuff, therefore it is something I'm not used to. I suppose you have a very much harder situation going on for yourself, but nothing stops you from seeing a shriek, these are commonfolk issues, I mean.. to even compare, it's just stupid.

Exactly the same position except my shitty girlfriend came off birth control and got pregnant so I am fucking trapped through my own morals. Run OP, you still have a fucking chance!

wahhh wahhh. sack up you whiny cunt.

Lucky wnough she was already on birth control, I guess.
... it seems a pretty redundant shit, tho. Do they Always cheat? I mean, I used to think guys were the ones who cheated the most, because, like.. a key which opens many doors is a good key, a keyhole which can be opened by a lot of keys is a shitty keyhole... lies, again?

This happened to me, my son is now 13 can I've been paying child support since he was 2 costs me 1200 a month and they take it in 2 lump sums out of my paycheck of 600 every 2 weeks. I only make about 38k a year too.

>Do they cheat..
Brah this can't be a serious question, never fucking trust a woman ever.

Making the an hero option more relevant by the minute. Ty tho.

B/ro if you really can't live life because you are so insecure about needing a womans approval you got way more issues then we can help you with.

>>gf cheated on me during her college foreign "studies" period

Post revenge nudes/creep or gtfo with this sob story copypasta

Attached: 1553644152315.png (2000x2000, 1.37M)

stop despising men who don't have a partner, you twat.
start appreciating men who have passion.

Dump the girl
Send the sister elsewhere
Sell the house
Start living your life. Travel, have meaningless sex, limit yourself to booze and pot.
30 something is still young enough to start over somewhere else.
Life is meant to be enjoyed!

How old is your sister and what does she look like? Some user will probably take her neet ass for ya.

Another man has ejaculated inside your gf's pussy and she enjoyed it, think about that and see if you still loved her. She cam back to you because you're a good provider, just that, nothing more, you got it pretty good in life just be a little bit more mean selfish and arrogant, you know original masculine traits that know people deem bad.

>Implying user could talk to a girl

Attached: Tom-Cruise-Laughing-Face-Closeup.jpg (1920x1080, 318K)

I became a recluse minimalist. I had an ex use some friends she started fucking to stalk me. I am happy being an abrasive jackass with no friends, and my life is clean/quiet. My health improved, and I became my own boss. My cost of living is low enough that I work less, and do fine. Dont be afraid to be alone, or else you will become bitter and twisted.

Learn to say "No". It will feel weird at first. Get used to using it. Care about yourself above all things. Realise you don't like or want to be used. When you feel pressured just step back, clear your mind of 'feelings' and think about what you are doing and what the people you're dealing with are doing. Use your brain to overwrite feelings.

Define a goal. It doesn't matter what other people think about it. Just admit to yourself that you want it no matter how dumb or childish you think it is. Try to accomplish that goal. Don't try to do everything at once because that's stupid and impossible. Focus on one thing at a time. When you start to lose interest or it gets too hard you must remind yourself why you started it. That it is worth doing. Especially since doing nothing is not worth doing. Don't be afraid to ask for help and don't fall apart when you find yourself on your own. The two biggest mistakes you can make in life are Doing nothing and letting the opinions of others dictate your life (This second one is a 'within reason' type of mindset, don't go breaking laws and getting stuffed in prison. That's stupid).

The more you pursue the things you want the more you surround yourself with like-minded people. Solid relationships will make everything feel easier, but don't forget what you're aiming for. When you attain your goal or are satisfied with the results of the pursuit you choose another goal you genuinely want and start again. Eventually you die. The worst death is one filled with regret.