Ok /b serious time (I know...)

Ok /b serious time (I know...)
I have been married for like 15 years.
I am bi, and have cheated with some guys a bunch, gotten MANY blowjobs and such over the years and never felt bad about it.

I cheated with another woman for the first time this weekend. The sex was AMAZING. Better sex than I can ever remember having with my wife. Not a hooker or anything, a new friend and it wasn't planned but I ended up spending the night with her and things progressed from cuddling, to me stroking her arm, to rubbing her leg, to neck nuzzling>making out>sex.

Had sex 4 more times over the rest of the night and the next day.

Here is the thing.

Now I feel guilty. I think. I certainly don't feel nothing about it like I did getting random blowjobs from dudes I have known. Being with a woman, in a legit non-paid sexual encounter (I have had a asian massage chick or 2 suck my dick and fucked one, again, I felt zero guilt) but this for some reason, I have a hard time even looking at my wife.

Thoughts on why I had no problem sticking my dick in female asian hookers or a random dudes mouth but I feel guilty having had legit normal sex with another woman?

ib4OPisafaggot
ib4killyourself
ib4jealousincels

But seriously, I am wondering what my Yea Forumsros thoughts are on why I feel guilt NOW and not before?

*also I now have no desire to throat fuck a random dude ever again. Did she fuck the bi out of me?

Attached: 1542942931515.jpg (750x878, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q3BeGfTlYGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just get a divorce OP.

Maybe you fell in love

I really REALLY don't want to. I do love my wife, as fucked as that sounds. And yeah I get it "if you loved her you wouldn't do these things"

Maybe the love is why I feel guilt this time?

OP, just get a divorce

I am SURE I am not in love with this woman, but I do fear that I caught feelings for her.

I just keep replaying this one image of her in my head, she was naked under me, but its not so much her naked body that I am focusing on, its her face, this wide eyed look of like pure desire.

The fact that its her face I am focusing on in this memory, instead of her pussy is what worries me.

It isn't real love lmao, that's probably what you keep telling yourself and the feeling you have with your wife is probably the closest you have ever come close to it but it's really not. People make mistakes sure and cheating does happen in loving relationships but not on this scale and with almost never a feeling of guilt.

Just face it you're probably so emotionally damaged you'll never feel "love" like anyone normal

Dude, clearly you did a bad thing because you regret it. Clearly you love your wife. Probably the only thing you can do is tell the truth or leave. Start with telling the truth about the guys, see how it goes. Chances are you're not alone in it.

I you absolutely are falling/did fall in love with her. Your just in denial.
Also, I’m sure this won’t go anywhere but face pic of this homewrecking hussie?

Your other interactions with women were transactional, not relational.

You justify it to yourself because you're paying for a service, not investing actual emotions and interest in another woman.

I am for sure emotionally fucked.
But I 100% know what real love is. I can for sure see where you would get the idea I don't though.

My wife has been my absolute best friend for over 2 decades (yeah I am old af, so what) and what I have always felt for her is big scary love, but things sexually have been somewhat dead for a while and its become like once a month, and almost forced feeling like we are doing it just because we feel like we should. And always initiated by me.

I would say she might be cheating on me, but I can tell you with 100% certainty that there is no logistical way she could be, not outside of some rare (like maybe once a year) random things. She works from home and I know her friends so I know where she is when she isn't home and its easily confirmable. If she had some random fucks here and there, honestly I could forgive it. WHen you are fucking the same person for 2+ decades, shit is bound to get a bit stale and I can't blame anyone for looking for a rando piece but not on the scale I have as you said.

WHat worries me is why am I guilted NOW?

Like why is a genuine, natural organic meet a new person and end up fucking, different than a random anonymous or a paid encounter?

Or did I catch feels for MG (lets just use those for initials of new girl)

Did the other girl know you are married?
Follow up question, how did you manage to stay out all night without arousing you’re wife’s suspicion?

Attached: 6F7CD0F9-371E-428F-A6FF-103363C26D66.jpg (364x333, 31K)

OOOOHHHH I like that explanation.

Not because its what I wanted to hear but it sounds legit.

You a psych realm person? It sounds therapisty.

This

youtu.be/Q3BeGfTlYGI

This

from a relatively normie guy who has also been married 15 years, you fucked up, but the fact that you feel guilt instead of spite is a good sign for your relationship. As a man, you need to compartmentalize this shit. You only live once, and while I don't suggest making a habit of cheating, strict monogamy is an absurd concept. Its better if you can use the experience to realize what you love about your wife and take that renewed energy back to her. Set boundaries with this new bitch, as long as you're honest and upfront and don't cross boundaries, you can keep it going for a while if you're smart about it. If you can't be smart, end it now and appreciate what you had.

Yes she knew
She was hesitant as well, got caught up in the moment as much as I did, honestly the whole thing kinda took us by surprise and once we had passed the BIG point of no return (actual penetration) we just kinda figured, well, we may as well do it again, at least for this weekend and we can figure out WTF just happened later (literally that was the conversation we had, briefly, in between some rather athletic sex)

Seriously, best sex I have had, ever. Better than it has ever been with my wife.
I have a thing I go to for a few months a year that I stay at Friday and Saturday nights. My wife is MORE than welcome to join me and I try to get her to, and she does maybe once a season. This woman stays next to me as of this season. Well, this weekend she stayed with me.

Its a camping thing.
It was going to be super cold, I have a heater in my RIDICULOUS tent and a king sized bed, I offered to let her stay in my tent. I had no intentions of doing anything, I have let a friend sleep in there with me on cold ass nights before and nothing happened. Its just a nice guy thing. This time, was different. And I kinda felt like it might be when I agreed to let her stay.
I can say a few things.

1. She just got divorced. Literally the day before
2. I knew her a few weeks before that, she seemed like she might have been interested. Asked me if I was married, the next day asked if we were monogamous (some of the people in our HUGE group are poly)
She has kids, and I was nice to them because, well you be nice to your friends kids. I did kinda sense that me being nice to her kids impressed her or something.

Then after we had sex the second time we were laying there cuddling and she said "you would make a good dad"

I hope it helps. And I am, not practicing yet though.

I agree, (op here) about strict monogamy being an absurd concept. This is why honestly if my wife was like "I hooked up with a co-worker on this business trip" I really wouldn't be mad. I mean I wouldn't be like "yay my wife fucked another dude!" but I, well, I feel like, don't ask don't tell as far as that goes. If she has fucked another guy or two in the 20+ fucking years, I mean thats a LONG time to only have sex with ONE person.
And before anyone makes any assumptions about that, I have felt like that, that I would be ok with her having a random fuck once in a great while (like every few years) since, pretty much 7 or 8 years into the relationship. No I never told her that.

With me possibly developing feelings, I almost wonder if the boundaries that I need to set are "we can't ever do that again". I know she would keep her mouth shut, and I know she can and intends on keeping her mouth shut, but that is NOW. If she gets serious feelings, man that fucks with anyones ability to stay silent.

My original plan was, we keep fucking on the weekends till this thing is over (about another month) then we probably won't see each other till damn near 10 months out.

But logistically we COULD see each other if we wanted to, she lives about an hour and a half away and twice a week I am only about 40 min from her place. And I go on all day motorcycle rides semi often. (I work from home and I get weird trapped in the house anxiety) so we could easily see each other like once a week or every 2 weeks.

So feelings could happen.

I gotta think feelings would be likely.

I could tell. I'm a psych major currently. Went back to school, planning on being a therapist for mentally ill ( the last thing I want to do is listen to people bitch about their job, I want to help people with actual mental illness, even if it pays way less)

See, I knew Yea Forums could be more than just the internet hate machine that we all know and love lol.

OP again.

So it looks like this weekend she is going to be staying in my tent again, at least that was the plan and we haven't discussed changing that plan.

I think I am going to take the weekend to see if we can do the thing, without it becoming a problem, feelings wise.

I plan on having a talk with her about what she has in mind for after the event season is over as far as us seeing each other. I am sort of hoping its a "I guess we will see each other next season" but I am also kinda hoping for more.

Also, and I think this is probably a REALLY bad idea, as this is more than sex, and will probably go towards making this more than just a sexual thing but...

My wife is going out of town next week for a few days.

I intend on trying, if MGs schedule allows, to get a dinner with her. And I fully have a real date in mind. Not even thinking about sex after although I would welcome it. That image of her under me, that face with the wide open eyes and look of pure desire... that was like a drug.

Does Yea Forums agree that me asking her out on a real date, is a HORRIBLE idea? (because of a likelihood of creating feelings on one or both sides and making this all way more complicated and dangerous?)

haha fag

lol such a Yea Forums response.

sup Yea Forumsro

OP here bumping for this question, really lost on this part.

I know asking Yea Forums for life advice is fucking mental, but man sometimes you guys are solid as fuck. Just hoping to catch a solid reply or 3.

>you would make a good dad

Attached: CDFCE161-E67A-48FB-954F-5A0C5214E77D.jpg (587x587, 59K)

My opinion if you’re still here, if you do that, you might as well end it with your wife. You’re pursuing a new relationship and it will no longer just be about sex.

Nigga pack up that fucking tent and get the fuck outta there, she's not only a home wrecker but she's gonna fuck up what you go going with your wife.
>would ma a good dad
GTFO NOW AS FAST AS YOU CAN

Yeah that one made me think there might have been some feels coming from her end, it was a bit concerning.
Yeah I think its a bad idea, I am trying to talk myself out of it. I think I mostly have myself convinced to not ask.
Kinda hoping if I DO ask that she will say no, not because she has shit going on, but because she isn't into it.
GOOSE PULL OUT PULL OUT (isn't that the line in Top Gun right before goose pulls the cord and ejects into the canopy and dies?)

That was kinda my instinct when she said that, was OH SHIT RUN AWAY RUN AWAY NOW.

Because why would she say "you would make a good dad" outside of she is now a single mom, with 3 kids. Old enough and SUPER financially stable so she doesn't NEED a father for them in terms of supporting financially, but is she looking to latch onto a new good father?

So do we all agree that

"you would make a good dad"

is a huge red flag?

Again, she is recently divorced, and has 3 kids.

She DOESN'T need money, she knows I went back to school and make jack shit right now.

But if she wasn't thinking of me in a potential serious relationship sort of way, why would she say that?

25 yr old here.

I think the reason you suddenly feel guilty now is because youve developed feelings for a woman that isnt your wife. Having feelings towards another woman can make you feel like you are betraying your wifes love.

The other people you put your dick inside of didnt really mean anything to you. They were tools used to masturbate in your mind....Since they dont mean anything to you, your mind is able to brush it off as such.

good luck

I just hope the bitch is married too. If she's single you must realise that there is a chance that she will tell people about your night. She has nothing to lose but could possibly steal you from your wife. Classic honey trap.

I agree that's what I pretty much said.

you don't love nobody, don't bullshit us
you are a liar piece of shit and you know it, that's what you feel, your empty soul

same user.

Your dinner date is a horrible idea for both of you. You are setting up new boundaries. Your relationship will no longer be a "random fling on a weekend" but it will delve into something more.

You've already put your feet into water (cheating). I imagine doing this will bring the water to your knees..if you keep doing more and more you can find yourself in neck deep water eventually..until one day you are close to drowning and there is no way out (thus potentially ruining 1 or both relationships, if you havent already)

JUST divorced. Literally the day before. Actually it wasn't final till Monday and this happened Saturday night/Sunday morning.

She will keep her mouth shut, at least as it stands from just this one weekend. She has a LOT to lose socially, she would be out of the group instantly (I probably would as well) and it means the world to her and has for years. This group is like family to her so it would cost her a lot to blow this up.

At least as it stands from one weekend of damn near acrobatic sex.

Yeah I think I better not.

But I also feel like if I ask, I will find out immediately where we stand. If she says no because life is in the way, I learn nothing. But the date doesn't happen and I am safe.

If she says no because its not something she wants to do as far as escalating things, then I know, and GOOD, thank the powers that be.

If she says yes, then I need to come up with a reason to back out, nicely. Which given that we live an hour and a half apart and I have classes 2 of the 5 days my wife is gone and an exam one of those days meaning I could "have to stay home to study"

But what if I don't control the fucking impulse and I go through with the date.

I almost feel like if it ends up a proper date, with no sex, that could be even more disastrous for my marriage. So I think I should avoid that at all costs.

I know what I SHOULD do, which is tell her "hey look, that was amazing, but we both know better, lets just be friends like we were before" and I know she would be cool with that.

Although "You would make a good dad" worries me a bit.

I have 2 questions for you user. is she hotter than your wife? Also how many children do you have with your current wife.

Just talk to her like an adult then you dumb nigger. and if you cant even talk to her like a human being then you know to cut it off and go back to sticking your dick into fags

OP here again. I already replied to this but I wanted to add

That yeah packing up and moving to another spot (tough at this point of the season but doable) and avoiding her (easy, its a BIG place) seems like a good solid bail out plan, but she is nice and I don't want to make her feel like it was a meaningless one night stand. It wasn't just an intentional use her for sex thing.

If I punch out, I want to make sure she knows its for the right reasons. She wouldn't feel like it was a setup if I just said "hey I can't do this again, it wasn't cool of me to do" but if I just ghosted on her, thats not cool either, that's fucking over TWO chicks.
SO I don't want to just ghost on her.

TLDR reddit spacing. Kys jew nigger

Sounds like cause this new one you actually flirted/hunted/coddled/etc. It wasn't just business, like the others. You did what you're never supposed to do again and that's why you feel guilty.
If it makes you feel worse, say you break up with your wife and marry this one, you'll just do the same to her later. You're brain got bored and this was new and exciting. I say at least try making things exciting again with your current wife.
Who knows, maybe she's bored too.

Slightly better body, not as cute face, wife has better tits, AMAZINGLY better in bed. Like WOW better. Just as smart (both her and my wife are very smart women with good solid careers).

I have no kids with my wife. Neither of us ever really wanted kids. I sort of started wanting a daughter a few years ago, we were at a mall and there is an ice skating rink next to the food court, we grabbed a snack and while we looked on, something in my head popped and all the sudden I wanted a daughter. But not enough to go procreate and have to take on the responsibilities of a kid.

Also I told this woman that, about having never wanted a kid then all the sudden having a biological clock start ticking but still not wanting the responsibilities of a child. Fuck maybe that was a bad idea.

Fuck that, I have always typed like that since long before reddit was a wet dream.

get divorced you filthy faggot
your wife doesn't deserve to get aids

I see where you are coming from but in my experience never trust that woman will do the right thing especially a divorced one most of them are usually damaged good.

LOL tough love reply

But still legit.

I am 99.99999999% confident in her. At least at this stage where we are now, I feel VERY safe in saying there is no danger.

But you are dead on man, she is a 45yo woman (I know, we are fucking ancient) who JUST had a divorce, and has 3 kids, one of them a literal autist. (but pretty functional).

Also, natural redhead.

So she might be a ticking timebomb. But I am SURE she isn't.

But she could be.

why do I feel like this retard is a log poster

OP here again

What are the chances she started planning this like last weekend when she asked me if my wife and I are monogamous?

Like she planned on staying in my tent fucking me like a god damned olympic athlete (I really can't emphasize enough how fucking energetic she was) in an effort to capture me?

I'm not

A log poster that is.

Possibly a retard. Both for getting myself into this and for asking Yea Forums what do.

>I am SURE I'm not in love
>Describes being afraid of having fallen in love.
You're in denial OP.

OP here now on my phone getting ready to head out in a bit.

Still following for advice

you are destroying a 20 years marriage just to get some sex with athlethic cum eater whore instead
are you proud?
I see you like a pathetic grandpa tired of his life

I mean... I don't think one weekend with, what actually comes down to like 16 hours of being together (starting from when the flirting got serious to when I left on Sunday) is going to make someone fall in love.

Maybe. Maybe...

I don't feel great about having done it.
I think.

I was referring to not OP

I'd nix the date.
Keep fucking her on the side.
Each time act like you can't but then you can't control yourself.
Keep it exciting.
Stop cuddling.
She is using you too.
If you want out later then tell her you feel too guilty and can't trust yourself around her... She is so sexy... blah blah.
Stay friends and keep her on the hook. Get occasional fucks if you want.

OP again, btw at one point I think she sort of squirted. I was rubbing her clit and all the sudden it got SUPER wet like I swear I felt a little gush.

Ib4itspiss

Not relative to the what do conversation but an interesting event for me, that's the first time I ever experienced that. I cant say for sure it was a squirt but I swear I felt some straight liquid gush out for just a second. Not enough to make a big wet spot though

Ah ok.

I still might be a retard. This doesn't seem like a situation a smart person gets themself into.

Then again I have been doing a lot of article browsing and it seems a lot more common than I expected.

As someone who cheated multiple times I can guarantee you that the guilty feelings will fade away. Just sit them out.
Also the more you cheat, the less you will feel guilty. Dont know why, but it was for me.

>>Ib4itspiss
My wife is a gusher, trust me it's not piss look up the Skene's gland literal virgin faggots that have no clue about real squirts call it pss. There are fake squirts too I see a lot of that in porn.. that is piss.

>she is using you too

Man I would LOVE to know that is the case.
Maybe we are both just filling a need and that's it. And if no emotional issues arise and we just do some sport fucking, great.

I think my guilty feeling is coming from the fact that I worry that I have actual feelings developing for this woman. If I can clear that up, I feel like I am in a better position to make a choice on keep fucking or stop.

Of course, the smart money seems to be on stop.

Yeah I was up top like both if us on our backs, her head on my chest while I reached down to rub her clit to get her going before we started fucking the second time. Like I said she said stop stop stop, something about being too sensitive and as she said stop i SWEAR i felt a little spurt of warm liquid. It was darkish and I didnt have a view on it.

If we have sex again I'm gonna see if I can make her squirt while I am down there with a view.

Fuck me, I feel like I have already decided that it's going to happen again.

Maybe I better plan this more as a "what do I do after we do this again" and as a safety measure do not go on a date in between.

But I think I am going to ask for the date just to see what her response is.

I thought that too, which was why even though it wasn't a planned thing (at least from my end, I have my suspicions that it was planned on her end) I went right on with it. Because technically I have cheated a bunch of times before and it's never been the slightest bit weird.

After 15 years of marriage you started to feeling guilty now? ridiculous

more like you want some attention on this great porn board

Well, think about it.
She is just divorced. On the rebound.
Wants to know she can still get a man she wants.
You being married makes it that much better. She "stole" you so she must be hot still.
The dad shit is troublesome. You are married so there is no chance. If she pushes then ghost.
Don't leave your rich slightly hotter wife.
Don't play Mr. Dad.
Good luck buddy.
You sound like you've fucked alot... trust your gut. You weren't caught yet. She may not be worth it. You still banged her anyway. Maybe just accept it as a one time thing.
Good luck user.

My opinion? After 15 years of marriage you can do everything you want. it is not like you are in love. it is more like yo are together for convenience. you are both old and no one gives a fuck about what the other does

It's simple OP. It's an emotional thing rather than a physical one.

Prior to this you've been just coming in a wet hole. Now there are feelings involved, that changes shit.

I wouldn't call my wife slightly rich, but we are comfortable. I have a 40k truck (which in terms of trucks is pretty cheap actually) and we just bought a 20k car, I have a nice motorcycle, we go out to eat and shit and have only light debt. We have a house and such. Solid mid to upper middle class?

MG is I would say about the same level financially. She has a Denali, pretty new looking. Has nice things and has the disposable income to do this event, which isn't super expensive but it takes discretionary funds.

Good call on the don't play Mr Dad. I plan on avoiding any interaction with her kids from this point on. She doesn't have them out with her every weekend. Obviously she didn't last weekend and I don't think she will this coming weekend.

I do have a lot of experience with women. At least up to and including my wife.
The cheating thing, well you know the history there but this organic sex with another woman who is a civilian (not paid, not random anonymous) is entirely new terrain for me and I am a bit lost.

Photos of the wife and friend.

Yeah not a chance. That's how you fuck up and get caught

Yeah because we'd recognize them. Tineye them first. If no results you're safe

Don't do it OP I posed my wife on here once and some sick bastard tracked her down and harassed her and she had to delete her Instagram.

Doesn't matter.

If you have a woman with a real career you don't post her online in places like this if they mean anything to you.

If I had any pussy pics I would post them.

Also I don't feel like listening to a bunch of kids telling me they are old and ugly lol. (they aren't, but they aren't the supermodel poon that evidently everyone here slays on the regular lol )

I second that
I also set the times you are together in relation to that woman - it would not be smart at all to end it as the girl could loose interest if you invest that hard in her (like „i‘ll get a divorce for you“)

Tbh you might have a sweet honeymoon phase but nothing else will be guaranteed after that

True passion can only be achieved if you are willing to walk away at a moments notice (when it comes to the new woman’s relationship to you)
I feel like you are very invested in her after breaking up with your wife so this tells me it is a terrible idea

You’ll loose your stability in the marriage AND have a risk that this won’t work out as planned
HELL, it WILL not work out as planned for sure...

Me again..
If I fuck MG again I am going to see if I can get her to let me take a picture of her pussy.

She is on paper a fairly classy chick (well, in as much as a classy chick is going to fuck a married guy) so she might not go for it. But I know how to ask in a way that won't seem insulting.

>you would make a good Dad

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE! RUN THAT SHIT NIGGA RUN THAT SHIT!!!

Fuck you user. OP throat fucks men, Asian sex slaves, and crazy gingers with 3 kids. Posting some tits from his exploits shouldn't even be a problem. I mean, it's not like that would be the one thing that finally does it for OP and his wife. Consider all the STDs and antibiotic schedules they've dealt with together. That's a bond not even Yea Forums could break. Post those tits OP, or gtfo.

That sounds pretty fucking solid.
I wish I could continue this thread. I might post it again another time, I have to leave and wont' be able to check on it for about an hour and a half so I am pretty sure it will expire.

Thanks for all the advice Yea Forumsros

Hopefully some of you see this thread if I post it again when I have more time to follow.

Go back to your trash heap, garbage man

Fuck you nigger

I just referring to posting pics that can be traced back to your wife \ family \ GF ya know?

OP here

Look, face or other identifiable pics, not gonna happen.

But if I have sex with MG again this weekend I will see if I can get pics, and I will be more than happy to post those. No one is going to be able to identify a body from tits down on the covers in a tent. (its a REALLY big tent lol, not a walmart backpacking tent)
Ok guys I am out. Ill repost later when I have more time to follow.

Ok I think we are all in agreement there.

It seemed red flaggy to me when she said it. (op here obviously)

I know, I'm sorry for being so harsh to you. I just can't believe a guy like OP who treats other people like fuck holes won't post a pic because THAT is what would fuck up his life. Its absurd

youre an old faggot wanting some attention

You are an old faggot wanting some attention

I feel ya, i'm picking up what you are putt'n down.

What I've gathered from this thread...
>you've been married 20+ years
>cheated several times
>in fact you've cheated several times more than you'd be okay with if your wife cheated
>you 'love' your wife but this new bit of pussy has you hooked
>you're considering a full on date with the new chick, and you think this is fine because you 'love' your wife

Just get a divorce. You're going to hurt yourself for sure, but you're going to hurt your wife way more dude.

Good luck, user

You're an idiot. It's piss. My wife is a squirter, it's straight piss.

I call bullshit

Maybe she meant that you would be a good dad to your fictional daughter

Yeah it's piss.. they did a study where they had girls who squirt have an orgasm and measure the amount, after that they waited a week and did it again but had them pee first. The amount was a lot less and equal to the amount of pee they could have produced during the act.

Samefag, also fucking spastic autist.

You're fucked because you could compartmentalize your homo stuff as getting something your wife could never give you.

This woman can replace her.

OP is gone and this tread is deeeeed

dad?