I want all jews dead is this normal?

i want all jews dead is this normal?

Attached: 1535428140564.jpg (282x283, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U6qA6xbMi0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, you are not alone user.

Very

Yes!

Attached: hitlerhand.jpg (512x288, 95K)

no, not really.

Kike, plz.

Attached: 1542338988995.png (697x600, 34K)

Attached: 5th columnist jews956217.jpg (850x644, 139K)

You mean these, don't you?
Yes, total extermination is still too good for them.
Just one look and I can forget having a boner for a week.

Attached: this is not sex.jpg (823x444, 98K)

As normal as your parents are siblings and you have a child with your mother.

It's retarded, being as you've probably never met one, although you'll probably claim that you have.

Attached: 1447452202240.jpg (464x600, 166K)

I dont get the hate for jewish people. Sure, i've met a few that are absolute trash but that can go for any group. But do i have a story about one...
>had an RA that was outright jewish, 5'6", and got offended easily (he threatened to write people up for ignoring him).
>people still played pranks on him and still made like hitler jokes around him
>he says he's 'sexually fluid' (dumbass way of saying bisexual) later has a girlfriend with some weird speech problem (pronounces all 'r's as 'w's).
>one night people are planning to play a prank on him by rearranging his room and he'd come back from being drunk and confused.
>comes back way earlier than expected
>his girl is in the room and pretends to be asleep when he comes in
>the dude freaks out and shouts. Ends up hitting his girl in the back of the head to wake her up.
>girl says she might have concussion
>police report filed
>goy kicked out of his dorm
>people cheered when he got kicked out
>turns out a majority of the hall hated him

I'm a jew, I never did anything to you. Wtf user?

I'm literally neet, all I do is play vidya all day everyday. I'm not part of any kind of jewish conspiracy, I've pretty much opted out of life because of how fucked everything is.

But apparently I need to die just because I'm a jew? WTF.

IF YOU LOVE THE JEWS: youtu.be/U6qA6xbMi0U

Attached: 9B30FD0E-DE39-45FC-8387-ED056E50DACD.jpg (4032x3024, 1.17M)

i lived with a russian jew

>I need to die just because I'm a jew? WTF.
you do stop killing white people

red pill yourself and you will hate your kind

Did the Jews make a single great work in the 2,000 years since everyone with sense left them fucking goats in a remote desert? I think even the niggers managed to produce more of a civilization than they did.

First kill yourself and then start over

Welcome to the irrationality of anti-Semitism.

Want to know why anti-Semitism is so popular with white people? It's the same reason why white people like to be racist against blacks. Whites are racist against blacks because it gives them a boner to feel powerful. But then they look around and realize they aren't a hotshot and feel weak. Feeling weak sucks, so instead they need to blame someone for putting them down. Who do they blame? The Jewish kabal!

Racism against Blacks to boost them up and Racism against Jews to explain why they're not higher than they are. That's how white supremacists sleep at night instead of actually working hard and improving their life & community.

Being retarded is indeed normal in Yea Forums, but /pol/ is really the place to go full retarded.

I suppose it's somewhat normal to want one or more people gone if it is demonstrable that they are a detriment to society. But all Jews? Ridiculous. They are not a monolith. No group of peoples are.

Do you have dreams at night. Well something between nightmare and a dream? Where people are being put into camps and feed? Many bombings? Lots of death? If so could be a past life and then yes you want to see all Jews die.

The retard who posts this nonstop is some communist piece of shit australian, you can ignore him.

White people hate jews because of the constant subversion, the usury, the endless nepotism, the endless crying about the past, the lying, the backstabbing and the flat fact that they endlessly push for mass illegal immigration into our countries while building a wall around theirs. You want to be a snarky, virtue signaling faggot leftist, do it elsewhere.

>snarky, virtue signaling faggot leftist
Thats literally you, faggot

You're just a world-conscious adult now