What is a good game I can pour a good amount of my lifetime into and help me forget about life?

What is a good game I can pour a good amount of my lifetime into and help me forget about life?

Attached: 1553983125056m.jpg (1024x725, 183K)

STARDEW VALLEY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Rimworld

have you tried the game of life?

Attached: 1516140566992.jpg (910x647, 360K)

I have and I'm not very good at it, it's trash.

Some people can with skyrim, Takes a special kind of person though.
I agree with this guy

Fallout series
The witcher series
Skyrim series
Paradox series
Borderlands series

Attached: 1551766714377.jpg (1080x1080, 368K)

can i get uhhhhhhhhh
a like

Baduk / Weiqi / Go forgett cheap Videogames, go to Tornaments, you can play this game the antil you Die

Pong.

I don't think I'm smart enough to play board games like that. I'm borderline retarded.

read some books and self-actualize. Videogames aren't a replacement for living

Attached: 1515113658780.jpg (1920x1920, 298K)

>Skyrim series
Skyrim is not a series. The Elder Scrolls is.

Attached: 20190330_203030.jpg (496x342, 86K)

FUEL.

Attached: bd33614c855b673273a72ea7da546cf5.png (1280x720, 1.26M)

there are ranks, just play whit people your rank and your chance to win is 50%, i play this game since 3 years and im still far away from the "good people"

and also think, you can play this game for the next 20-30-40 years, u dont have to get good fast or at anytime

should OP get addicted to fortnight?

Your fortune: Good Luck

Skyrim isn't a series but okay.

Absolutely not.

I'll give it a try.

reddit / r / baduk

have fun, btw if you dont understand something after your first month, its totally normal, but dont forget, you can play it like forever

Okay thanks.

tag

played all can't touch any of them again also every fromsoft title since kings field
this is almost more depressing. Watching the years go by makes me both sad for myself and the farmer.

Maybe try getting into a competitive game. If you can get yourself into it you can waste a lot of time on that shit.

Anthem has tons of content that will keel you busy for a looooong time.

>Videogames aren't a replacement for living
You got that right, they ARE living

FFX international.
Level all the Aurochs to 99.
Finish the monster arena.
Max everyone's stats by filling out the sphere grid.
Beat all the dark aeons and Penance

Skyrim vr with graphics mods
You will forget there is a rl out there

This

fuck I got tired of the karma xp grind for this plat. Jesus guess it's time to get back at it.

Very weak fucking suggestions, OP is obviously not a normie and you all have shitty taste in videogames.

Try "The Legend of Heroes" series. It's 8 (soon to be 9) JRPGs that tell one story. They all play in the same world, have excellent worldbuilding, plot and characters. They're all playable on PC. I've put at least 80h into each entry so far.

Lego star wars