twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: mero19.jpg (850x1176, 228K)

howdy!
got some of them goodgood requests?

Attached: altar.png (1024x1024, 181K)

How about this one?

Requesting anything of Siegmund
>Hopefully I don't regret allowing anything

Attached: Draconic Ref.png (1500x1500, 1.41M)

Requesting a fusion between these three

Attached: HexaFusion (boy).png (2439x1943, 1.34M)

That uh, that ain't exactly in my wheelhouse

No worries, drawanon! If you aren't comfortable with it, you don't have to. Thanks anyways though! I hope you have an awesome thread experience and an awesome day! Here, have a dancing banana!

Attached: 1537087323790.gif (200x200, 387K)

draw your OC's breasts expanding

Attached: 1554169336621.gif (1000x800, 1.75M)

Requesting this in artists preferred style

Attached: 4gj4NuX_d.jpg (360x480, 13K)

alternatively: draw your OCs breasts shrinking

>go back home and eat your honey bunches of oats with almond milk like some kind of degenerate
What’s with all these accusations of being a degenerate recently?? Also I would rather be caught dead drinking straight from the cow than touch almond milk. I need ALL THE FAT I can get
Hey sterling awesome to see you around again!
More fatty milk makes bigger milkers? I’m asking for an acquaintance

Attached: 6CE09092-08D6-485C-A932-4E2F98873E23.png (299x298, 82K)

I wrote a story about my request () for you all. It's fresh OC, so I hope you enjoy it. Mero definitely will!

The dark mass behind her, growing ever larger, as it approaches her. She's swimming desperately away, in an instinctual state. Her body said yes, but her mind is conflicted. Suddenly, a school of krill engulfs her, and not moments later, the view around her goes dark. The baleen gently grazing her back from above, releasing her bra and exposing her breasts. The blue whale's mouth is not completely surrounding her. She let out one big burst of energy to propel herself forward, but it's no use; the speed of the majestic beast is too much for her to out-swim. The jaws of the blue whale quickly close preventing the escape of her and the krill that he's captured. Stuck in his giant maw, she can only wait in anticipation for what's next. Her heart is racing. Her nether regions begin to heat up. This is what she's always wanted, a tragic end.

Attached: M1.jpg (978x1295, 229K)

Moments continue to pass, the water level in the whale's mouth continues to decrease with blow after blow from her captor. In pure ecstasy, she can't help up smother her face into the creature's massive tongue, rubbing and licking the massive, yet warm and soft appendage. She shed her undergarment and began to grind her entire body against his tongue as if begging the beast to swallow right here in now. She got her wish. In one massive gulp, she found herself propelled to the back of the whale's mouth along with the krill. The krill's fate was a quick one; they slid down the throat with ease. She however got jammed in the opening of his gullet. Swallowed up to her breasts, her head and arms were still firmly in his mouth. She continued to savor the moment, enjoying the smell, taste, and feel of the whale's large tongue. Her hands betrayed her heart; her instincts kicking in yet again, grasping at it with her hands in a feeble attempt to climb back into the mouth to save herself from this predicament. But it was too late, the constant wiggling of her slimy, mermaid body only prompted the beast to gulp once again, and now, she found herself sliding down his long esophagus.

A long, tight, narrow passage, the journey took several minutes and was uncomfortable to say the least. The undulating movements of esophagus pressured every inch of her body in a harsh yet pleasurable way. The sounds of his heartbeat grew ever and ever louder the deeper inside she was propelled. Finally, much to her relief, the tightness began to let up near caudal fin. She was entering the stomach at last. Her dreams of tragedy were coming ever nearer to her. Slow undulation after slow undulation, the blue whale has finally pushed her down into his ghastly chamber, the stomach.

Attached: M2.png (959x542, 1.06M)

Attacked by a sudden rancid stench, she landed in pool of goop consisting of acids, bile, krill, fish, and partially digested food. In a sitting position, her head reached the ceiling of the chamber, the goop leveling off just below her ample breasts. The experience was all too much for her. She reached down to her pussy and furiously began masturbating. In a mix between shock and sexual ecstasy, she began to smother the goop all over her body with her free hand and even going as far as to grab a dead fish and insert it into her vagina. Her moans were loud, overcoming the sounds of groans and the sounds of the whale's massive heartbeat. From outside however, nothing could be heard; the whale's body too thick and too insulted that not a single sound wave could exit. This was truly her doom as not a single sign of the attack could be found as there was no evidence, nothing left behind, just a few groups of lucky krill that were spared this grim fate.

Hours pass and her consciousness slowly began to fade. She experienced orgasm after orgasm before passing out. The whale's stomach continued to do its work, slowly digesting everything inside. Her once beautiful form was slowly dissolved and sent down the intestines of the beast, and the next day, expelled in a misty, brown cloud from its anus. Her dream had finally come true.

Fin.

Attached: M3.jpg (850x1200, 514K)

Attached: 6551577.png (806x960, 388K)

requesting a thick slimegirl shooting a basket with one of her own tiddies

Could I request something cute with Old Lace, please?

Attached: 0F7E5FB7-409D-4B58-BE31-F7C5C2ABBAC0.jpg (600x923, 69K)

Draw name...?

This okay?
howdy!
wat🐶

Attached: Clinkma.png (512x700, 109K)

Actually crazy thing, nipple stimulation makes your breasts grow bigger

I know because of a friend

hell yeah thanks man

>wat
just takes her tiddy off
and shoots it into a basketball hoop

If your up for another one, I understand if you don't want to :)

Attached: HexaFusion (girl).png (1998x2044, 1.53M)

Attached: Double_Check.png (1412x925, 1.6M)

you wanna hear the funny thing? skitz created their own drama for theirselves, instead of rolling with the community as it was, for what it was, like the rest of us regulars do.

all that stuff they talk about? is there own problem. not ours. probably not yours either.

Attached: shadow86.png (195x101, 3K)

Attached: file.jpg (500x726, 59K)

Attached: thatoneplaywheretheoldladieskillpeople.png (700x512, 78K)

kinda hard to talk when you fucked a dog

Draw this girl with a pener instead of a pussy

Attached: NBZuEQT.jpg (853x1280, 113K)

shut the fuck up dog rapist

y dont say

nah sweat though. if they choose not to listen to me, then they aren't worth my time anyway.

Attached: shadow86.pgn.png (195x101, 3K)

Wait what? Care to elaborate?

Attached: blog-0210858001450110075.png (500x313, 123K)

How much expansion until you reach Ara Ara tier?
You better take responsibility for me want to draw more abs
The whole breast or just the nipple?? I need the science behind this

Attached: 1FC5E3F5-F482-4D70-93E7-1B7368210C40.png (299x298, 84K)

>You better take responsibility for me want to draw more abs
good good, let the gainz flow through you

Attached: tumblr_ox1ghdpoBt1wcmoo1o2_400.png (300x600, 106K)

It depends on the person, ~~you~~ your friend should try both to see how it works out

discord
:=l=0[10]0=l=:
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 10.jpg (464x463, 68K)

What is it about?

i'll take ONE request

Attached: kahl.png (1000x1000, 103K)

Darth Revan

eat my ass

Here's a deliciously verified request for you: And a story to go with it:

lemme get a r63 kahl

fempyro lewds?

Attached: DA383B95-03A1-4AE2-ABC4-CF4F5A558FC9.jpg (850x1082, 134K)

Requestin Cathyl getting fucked by a horse. Impregnation and overflowing with his cum. X-ray view showing the inside of the womb being filled would be nice. And then also have her sucking the dick of a man who is also cumming inside her mouth, cum flowing out the sides of her mouth.

Will provide more character references if needed

Attached: EMG_Cathyl_14.png (468x1376, 672K)

Requestin Lilith tied up, bent over a small coffee table, and raped by a large dog while being forced to suck the dick of a man. Have his hand pushing her head down to his dick as he cums inside her mouth, all while the dog cums inside her pussy at the same time, with a little thing to the side showing impregnation. And to give a more rapey feel, if you like, have a gun sitting next to him on the table or pointed towards her head and have her crying.

Attached: EMG_Lilith_4.jpg (2000x2640, 772K)

Requestin Mero sucking off dog and jerking a hot load of dog semen into her open mouth and on her face. Preferably some view where you can see entire face but the dog as well.

Attached: EMG_Mero_10.png (395x588, 204K)

I can't even form an adequate reply to address the incredible number of questions you've raised today. Every time I try, I start shaking my head in nonverbal disagreement, feeling exhausted from the mental task of trying to understand what just happened. Please answer the following questions that aren't solely formed of what my brain screams, when it tries to understand what you just did.

1. What?
2. What are you doing?
3. What?
4. WHAT?
5. Oh my god what the fuck is going on???
6. Forget the things you did in the past: what?
7. You know that's copypasta, right?
8. You know that copypasta was posted 4 hours ago, right?
9. You know that you're replying to a copypasta authored by someone else, right?
10. Are you addressing the author, or the person who posted it?
11. If you're addressing the author... what?
12. What?
13. Why did you decide to bring up anything about "Skitz"?
14. What the fuck?
15. WHAT THE FUCK?
16. WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING?
17. IS THIS REAL?
18. ???
19. ??????
20. Why are you suggesting drama they share should stay with them, while actively acknowledging and maybe even encouraging the dog situation?
21. Are you doing this on purpose?
22. Are you not doing this on purpose?
23. Are you seriously not doing this on purpose?
24. ???
25. Why would you say that about listening and people?
26. Why are you like this?
27. Why do you do these things?
28. How do you do these things?

Requestin Papi bent over a table, being fucked doggystyle by an orc while another one fucks her mouth. Then as the orc fucking her pussy cums inside her and impregnates her, then at the same time the orc fucking her mouth, pulls out, chops her head off, pulls her decapitated head towards his dick, through her mouth and out her neck hole, cumming all the while. Then after, another orc fucks her neck hole on her body and cumming inside that.

Attached: EMG_Papi_51.png (1488x2105, 1.7M)

i did that already
i'll do this one

Attached: 1553751520936.png (1000x1000, 130K)

didn’t know that, sick

Hi thread
Can't sleep
Might as well draw

Attached: Avvi.png (1000x1000, 68K)

Ahaha well much like my drawing they’re a work in progress but you were one who got me into it so I BLAME YOU. I’ll be keeping an eye out for your drawings!
Hmmm I’ll be sure to tr.. tell my friend about it

Attached: 658C342C-A678-4E72-85AC-FA9001233E73.png (299x298, 58K)

I didn't even want to comment on it. Didn't want to draw attention to it, didn't want to make a mountain out of it. Could've just let it go, just into the ether, no one could've commented on it, no one even had to say anything about dogs. I just wanted to let that one go. So bad. Didn't even want to touch it. I was fully committed to just not doing anything. And then the second reply came in.

I just want to know what compelled anyone to make those decisions
>???
and I physically can't put the thought away due to the sheer volume of absolute mindfuckery that came from witnessing them. Please tell me you weren't thinking.

alright, think i'll do as much as logically feasible:
>1. What?
their fault.
>2. What are you doing?
interjecting
>6. Forget the things you did in the past: what?
skittles is pretty firm in the stance that this place is a shithole. while i'd like to agree with them, and even ignore my own sentiment towards that opinion for the sake of them staying, they've shown that they'd rather not be around here.
>7. You know that's copypasta, right?
aye
>8. You know that copypasta was posted 4 hours ago, right?
sure
>9. You know that you're replying to a copypasta authored by someone else, right?
correct
>10. Are you addressing the author, or the person who posted it?
either or.
>11. If you're addressing the author... what?
look. as an "interjection," it's meant to be something thrown out to the general public to be discussed upon. which is to say, anyone can reply to my view on the discussion.
>13. Why did you decide to bring up anything about "Skitz"?
it was relevant. apparently, still is.
>17. IS THIS REAL?
i always did this sort of thing.
>20. Why are you suggesting drama they share should stay with them, while actively acknowledging and maybe even encouraging the dog situation?
the dog situation is perpetuated by simply existing. skit can control their own problem.
>25. Why would you say that about listening and people?
they want to ignore me because i fuck(ed) dogs. that's on them. i don't have to choose to acknowledge them as much as they do me.
>26. Why are you like this?
individuality.
>27. Why do you do these things?
this place fucking boring.
>28. How do you do these things?
not hard. i type what i mean and mean what i type.

Attached: shadow86.png (352x203, 8K)

Based dog fucker🐶

>their fault
That doesn't explain anything? That doesn't explain anything??? THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN ANYTHING. THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. WHAT IS THEIR FAULT? WHY?

>interjecting
Why?

>skittles is pretty firm in the stance that this place is a shithole
>rest of answer
Why would you say what you did about them, then? That should be, according to you, even, something that stays between you and them. Why would you go and air out dirty laundry like that if...

>aye
Why did you respond to copypasta? WHY DID YOU RESPOND TO COPYPASTA???

>correct
BUT WHY WOULD YOU

>either or
THAT STILL DOESN'T MAKE WHAT YOU DID OR SAID SENSICAL??? There are so many problems with this.

>look. as an "interjection,"
No. No, no, no, no, no, God, no. That's not what an interjection is. Interjecting is what I do every time I read some of what you type and vocally shriek
>WHAT
>WHAT???
on reflex.

>it's meant to be something thrown out to the general public to be discussed upon
>is there own problem
Why.

>i always did this sort of thing
WHY.

>the dog situation is perpetuated by simply existing
NO, IT IS UNEQUIVOCALLY, GENUINELY BROUGHT TO LIFE BY YOUR OWN PERSON EACH AND EVERY TIME YOU DECIDE TO BRING IT UP EVEN WHEN NO ONE HAS ASKED FOR IT. It can die. It did die. Why won't you let it die? Let it die. Let it die?

>they want to ignore me because i fuck(ed) dogs
Look. Look. Look at that. Look at it. Look at this. Stare at it. You can control this problem.

>individuality
>this place fucking boring
>i type what i mean and mean what i type
My head hurts. I don't know why I thought you'd opt in and just say, "my bad", but I was really hoping.

>Interjecting is what I do every time I read some of what you type and vocally shriek
keked hard at this
>

Attached: kahl.png (1000x1000, 349K)

>what is their fault
let's look back on this:
>and even ignore my own sentiment towards that opinion for the sake of them staying

this is what i'm expecting them to do. eventually. although, it's just something i've learned personally.

of course, none of this is against them. not anymore, anyway. as i said, I kind of agree with them, and if they want a better place to stay, they don't have to be here.

>Why would you go and air out dirty laundry like that
you literally asked for an explanation.
besides which, they're one of the people who do in fact choose to ignore me rather than who i was.

>Interjecting is what I
which is evident that i'm not one to speak loudly. i prefer the polite route.

> Why won't you let it die?
i can do the thing where i just ignore it, i just choose not to because i value truth and integrity over all else.

>You can control this problem.
the others won't. some of them, anyway.
i've already said my dues and bouts on this a long time ago. if they weren't listening. that's their problem.

> I don't know why I thought you'd opt in and just say, "my bad", but I was really hoping.
because that would put me in the wrong :^)

speaking of which, /you remind me of someone I know./

Attached: D3ImwWHWsAI3RTr.png (352x227, 62K)

>to ignore me rather than for* who i was

actually i don't have a better way to phrase this. carry on.

truth be told. i don't have the thinking capacity for this.

HELL YEAH!

Attached: darthdarthbinks2.png (700x943, 852K)

>Kahl kek'd at something I did
Today is full of surprises, but this one doesn't make me prematurely bald.

>you literally asked for an explanation
No. I meant why, right off the bat, already conceiving of the keeping it to yourself notion, you'd start with
>you wanna hear the funny thing
>skitz created their own drama for theirselves
>instead of rolling with the community as it was
but you've answered that question without answering that question. Please don't answer this, this isn't a question anymore. Please. Please don't. Please. Stop. I want to stop. Let's stop.

>i just choose not to because i value truth and integrity over all else
I can't handle this. This isn't serious. I refuse to take this seriously.

>because that would put me in the wrong :^)
>picture related

Attached: file.gif (200x200, 1.01M)

>No. I meant why, right off the bat, already conceiving of the keeping it to yourself notion, you'd start with
yeah i only realized that after i typed that

Attached: shadow86.png (352x203, 25K)

fyi. i'm still in the scribblech discord if you want to chat directly.

just invisible, like the heretic i am.

All this text. You know what would be a change in scenery and for the better???
Can you guess it?
Maybe?
MERO! MERO BEING TURNED INTO WHALE SHIT!
It's her lifelong dream you know!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

I'm good.

Attached: file.gif (250x156, 461K)

See: And for a story on it:

Attached: meroune_by_alexandresenpai-da9f9l0.jpg (1024x1024, 124K)

Hey guys I slept through most of April Fool's Day. Anything special happen with this point shit? Are the perks gonna stay? Literally any news outside of what we already knew this morning?

bump

Eh, suit yourself.

... Looks like ill have to anal vore someone else tonight. I ...zz..wonder where nephi's gone..zzzzzz

>k.o.

Attached: SketchBoard2019-32-02_05_32_39.jpg (480x800, 74K)

request before i fall alseep?

Attached: soul.png (636x736, 198K)

Dear god, please bless me with LWA Sucy.

i'll see what i can do

I love you drawfriend.

bump

drawing weeb characters is hard

Attached: suz.png (312x646, 100K)

THank you so much!! She came out great bro, don't sweat it. Whats your drawname? And do you have a Twitter or something? Again, thank you so much! She really does look great.

Draw Percy break-dancing, please.

Attached: 005_edit.jpg (650x637, 334K)

i don't have much of a name, i just draw whatever and whenever i feel like

my twatter name is jamesjjames6. my name isn't james, i just spammed out a name when asked.

Followed you man. It's all good. Thanks again! You do pretty nice work!

thank you, i want to be able to post drawings without embarrassment someday.

It's hard to stay positive when it seems like every single young teenager can paint like an old master or something and i just have my child cartoon scribbles.

Attached: Untitled.png (533x614, 70K)

taking requests as usual

Attached: rider.png (194x421, 32K)

Just go for it man. Fuck everyone else. Just draw how you want to. Do some studies here and there. Sure, there's gonna be some 12 year olds that can draw better than anyone you'll ever meet. But that's just inevitable. May as well just accept it and focus on you. You're great at what you do and where you're at and every time you draw you'll improve. Do just one little new thing every time you have some draw time. Even if it doesn't come out good, that's just something "wrong" you'll learn not to do next time. Every time there's some improvement. Plus, maybe you won't see yourself as big as you think... But I promise you, there's going to be someone else that see's your work the same as you see that 12 year old with magic paint skills. You're great.
Keep on chuggin man. I believe in you. Plus, you're already doing fantastic.

show bobs

here u go i only have three tho

Attached: rider.png (340x321, 43K)

nice💜

Sanic and Blaze fucking in a wading pool while eating chili dogs.

Attached: Sonaze.png (1910x1142, 1.59M)

one lewd req?

Attached: 1.png (479x549, 29K)

I request you lying on your back, spreading your pussy open with your fingers & having 3 cocks ejaculating into your pussy. Messily, with cum all over your body.

Bumpu

Attached: abort-black-hoodie.jpg (300x339, 59K)

seconded

also, is anyone else here using Clover?
because imageposting seeme to be broken for me

Requesting a conjoinment, like the one in the reference, of Aqua and Tifa.

Attached: Request 2.png (1280x720, 877K)

>
i requests u eat a chili hotdog

Attached: rider.png (443x507, 86K)

Attached: file.png (794x767, 131K)

OM NOM NOM NOM

Attached: file.png (857x740, 94K)

these two, fucking

Coffee is for hosers

You damn right I fricking love to hose

hos·er
/hōzər/
nouninformal•Canadian
noun: hoser; plural noun: hosers

a foolish or uncultivated person

Eyyyyyyy

Attached: Yeeet.jpg (1000x1000, 79K)

lmao

Now draw aliem.

Aliem?
Wat kimd?

yyyyyyyEy

Can you draw yourself wearing a really big hat

OTHER REQ?

Attached: 6.png (624x615, 38K)

The strange kind you hear so much about. But never get to actually see.

Draw yourself laying inside of a taco. Cleverly censored (but not fully buried) by taco toppings.

God dammit

Attached: hose.png (623x177, 6K)

VERY NICE!!
nive trips...tho who's top and bottom?
sup sass

Attached: rider.png (333x389, 38K)

nice
also yeah, Clover is officially broken, when I select an image it exits the reply menu
I'm gonna update android and see if that fixes it

Fight the cat guy in this comic

Attached: 22592be53b3cd44b9186cb7809f494f7.jpg (914x1280, 322K)

Become robot.
Shoot lazors.

>but not fully buried
Are you crazy? Of curse fully buried!

Yes.

Attached: file.png (518x482, 32K)

Seconding this request. Also not OR, but SIegmund is definitely bottom.

how about they both top and they both bottom

Blame your loli farts on the dog. the dog that looks like decaf.

Cute. Thank you.

Hampy aliem
Ayy lmao

Ey ey eyyyew yeeee

You got it boyo

Eyyyy wuts poppin rider :D

Attached: Eyylmao.jpg (923x843, 90K)

Why are aliems always nekkid?

Cuz aliems r too sophfhsticated for clothes

Hey! Nice work thank ye

But what of the illegal aliems in the US? They tend to wear clothes..

>Ey ey eyyyew yeeee
Is this a reference to
youtube.com/watch?v=32FB-gYr49Y

can you draw your glasses girl showing off her tits?

Pfff ya silly
They're not real aliems
Unless they are, in which case they wear clothes to trick us humans

You bet yo booty

this would be funny
testing image posting again
(nope, still broken)

Disgusting.

>

NP

Attached: file.png (490x889, 133K)

A big hat

But is it big enough

Attached: Woo.jpg (816x805, 136K)

Can someone link me the berserk raws.
Thanks.

Attached: 1554214456323.png (1024x1024, 79K)

>Still believing it's real
Senpai.... yesterday was April 1.

F

Attached: 1554214827040.png (1024x1024, 77K)

Is this faggot seriously still here?

It's okay... it's probably going to be a Griff becomes a pirate chapter anyway.

he's a NEET spammer
he's not going anywhere besides the piss drawer

Attached: file.png (586x890, 141K)

cutie! thank you

Whats up gaymers? am taking requests.

Attached: asdadsa.png (500x500, 66K)

Maybe this?

Draw lipstick marks on her tits

>/trash/ drawthreads has been spamed by vanillafag

Attached: send help.jpg (428x428, 34K)

any raptorbois want a hooman to cuddle / swallow :3

>"This but-"

Christ almighty! That's one persistent fag.

sorry the late delivery i was eating dinner.
on it
nothing much just chillin'

Attached: rider.png (494x328, 79K)

OH SHIT

>
no u gay

Attached: rider.png (420x249, 57K)

Neat. Now fight Megaman.

Attached: rider.png (435x384, 36K)

Fan. Fucking. Tastic.
You know you gettin' fucked up tho.
He's probably already beaten the boss that counters your ass.

Would you like to try to do the lines for a sketchy picture?

dang he has leaf pistol
i might do it if it wasnt too sketchy (no pun intended)

Attached: rider.png (187x273, 20K)

Would you try? Thin lines

Attached: 155418761760700.png (768x768, 260K)

test

well i tried i guess!!

Attached: rider.png (554x602, 120K)

Attached: file.png (578x898, 147K)

Add chili peppers.

Can I get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
pls?

Eyyy nothin wrong with chillin
I too, frequently do "tjhe chilling" ha ha
God I'm tired

Attached: wee.jpg (926x719, 109K)

You with your hair up sucking a black dick

>walls of text
Man it's not even about me, looks like Shadow got your dumb ass too haha

Taking requests.

Attached: forte.png (900x900, 9K)

Take away this girl's gun

Attached: 165514fd41f16ae60a1faabf470da97d.jpg (1600x2540, 993K)

Alternatively, she can do a split.

coloranon here
anybody want anything colored / recolored?

Can you color this as if it was a hufflepuff color scheme

Attached: 1451423474934.png (1000x1138, 194K)

I'll get right on it

one req?

Attached: 9.png (686x700, 71K)

Show me how hard you can pee.

Attached: file.png (673x532, 16K)

dang, yo. You ever think to enter a pissing contest?

New pen tool YV? I think I prefer your old one more.

done

Attached: Untitled127_20190402140016.png (1000x1138, 243K)

be angfry

Attached: acsasvasv.png (500x400, 59K)

Attached: 1601581_10152648350668106_4254144503319522754_n.jpg (320x244, 16K)

make this face

Attached: 1553222114403.png (585x633, 338K)

Not OR. Just another colorfag.
I suggest doing more than just flats. Although, anything is better than nothing really. What program do you use? You could do some simple cel shading... Or even pick a top corner and the opposite bottom corner. Slap a bright shade in the top, dark in the bottom. Clip it to your color folder. Blur both. Set the bottom one to multiply- adjust opacity. Set the higher one to luminosity- opacity very low (~10. Maybe even lower).
Boom. Slightly more interesting color work. I'd slap a whole clipped layer or two of different colors. Set them to overlay. This allows all the colors to meld together more.
>I usually combine all of the above and more
Just random tips. Take them or leave them, up to you.

You forgot to do subtle coloring of her under garments. And what's with her nails?

doing that in pink RN
also, forgot to clip her nail layer to the one below.
be back in a min

celebrate my birthday with me

requestos?

Attached: 01.png (1226x1091, 46K)

loli anal

Can I get this cat chilling with you and saying "this fucking sucks"

Attached: nitw-1280-1523251766378_1280w.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

No.

>:(

Attached: file.png (794x860, 117K)

fixed / finished
opinions/things I should change?

Attached: Untitled127_20190402143337.png (1000x1138, 261K)

Looks a lot better in my opinion. I think you still have room to grow, but you right now are doing great. Good job lad.

you nibbas schleepin??

Attached: poxzi.png (777x666, 199K)

I know how to use gradients and such, I'm just lazy
also I'm using Ibis Paint X on a android phone (because you asked)
also, I'm shit at skin tones, and browns in general .-.
they never look right

I'm not
also hawt

hey sorry for not taking requests like i said, MKXL just finished downloading and im playing it

seeya thread

Attached: forte.png (900x900, 8K)

Attached: file.png (510x610, 36K)

>Ibis Paint X
Never used it, so sorry I have zero advice.
>Skin tones, and browns in general
Can you be more specific on your issues? Do you struggle picking a good color? Do you struggle with shading these colors? ??? In general, if I feel a color or two doesn't feel right with the rest of the colors, I adjust hue (slightly-rarely) and saturation. I don't mind trying to help you out if you can be more specific. If you want advice that is.

Congratz!

Attached: file.png (758x761, 92K)

any more requests

Attached: rider.png (539x296, 49K)

idk. Throw some darts?

it's more that skin tones are just hard to pick, especially with just rgb or hsl/hsb sliders
they're a small range and they're subject to differences in lighting

any chance I could get one XL dildo, suction-cupped to the floor/wall?
I need it for... reasons :P

just what i've always wanted, thanks!

is this good enough, user?
are you not?
requesting someone checking my dubs

Attached: 05.png (484x310, 63K)

>
on it also checked

Attached: rider.png (344x180, 23K)

>is this good enough, user?
Yes. Thanks!

Look up sample sheets for skin tones. There's plenty of them online you can just color pick from until you feel more adjusted. Really, start off with just using that eyedropper tool. Don't worry about finding your own shades until you feel more comfortable.
>image related
>lighting
Try not to color your flats using any lighting-affected colors. Aim for the spots, if color sampling, that are the least affected by lighting. Then, allow your flat colors to be adjusted with your lighting layers naturally. Don't worry about the flat colors changing in color.

Attached: aiyako_s_flesh_tone_swatches_by_aiyako_art-dbusk8j.jpg (1131x707, 100K)

>Rider has scored a bag of nuts, followed by a baby ton.

Thanks.

this feels like good advice
thanks, (wo?)man

Just got back, OR here

Amazing

here have fun
already check'd my nig

Attached: rider.png (318x267, 29K)

This is the real finished version he did user

Well damn

Even better. Ty

Happy Birthday user. I wish hapiness and good memes in your future.

Lewd.
_
Other req?

Attached: 5.png (829x849, 94K)

good morn

im sleep drawing rn

Attached: poxzi.png (777x666, 170K)

Fuck! They found me!
Send help. Before it's too late!

This please?

discord
I--I--8l7l8--I--I
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 7.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

is afternoon here, but good morning ^_^

rip

Attached: file.png (664x586, 45K)

>Let it be known, that on this day. user rips.

>No pic with timestamp
no F for you

i think you are adorable but i can't really think of anything besides wanting to see you naked a whole lot

F you, ese

I ain't gonna fall for attention seeking dickholes like you unless you post proof. Newfag.

>you already have tho....

Replying to a random post is different than falling for fake "im gonna an hero Yea Forumsros..."

Hello thread, taking request

Attached: X.jpg (1000x1000, 186K)

user didn't an hero. He got rip'd.

Requesting beta Lucas

Attached: lucas_beta.jpg (313x433, 78K)

This?

Yeah, give more info

>Percy
Where does she come from ? Need more pics

How often do art streams happen here?

too often

Not often at all. I think we've seen... Two? Maybe three in the past month. Not sure how popular they even are though. I rarely join in on them myself.
I'm not usually on during peak hours though, so who there's probably been more than what I've seen.

coloranon still here
will color for dick... or for free, either is good :P

Yikes
Isee
Fair enough

Requesting lewds of ribombee

fuck you

Working on it, but i need more pics if possible

She's from the webcomic "Barbarous".

Webcomic: johnnywander.com/comic/barbarous-chapter-3-cover

References: imgur.com/a/oJIqkCh

about him?

Perfect

Nope i don't gaf about this sorry, i dont even know what u r talking about :/

Okay

>sleep drawing
howdoudothat?
>Lewd.
hot
quickly get in the hole! I swear it doesn't lead to any lolis
requesting hank hill skating

Attached: 06.png (592x803, 139K)

i'll only get in the hole if it contains lolis

keep-alive bump

Attached: file.png (371x878, 75K)

Yes bump it man i'm working on it:

Attached: X.jpg (1000x1000, 194K)

i want to rub that tummy

pedo shit

discord
[-X-]-d3b-[-X-]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 3.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

Cool. And please do take your time.

Attached: Untitled130_20190402165320.png (371x878, 103K)

Cool.

Can do better, but huh.. people play dead when i take 6 hours on a shit so, fast and good.

You like ?

Attached: X.jpg (1000x1000, 296K)

Can you post just the sketch too?

It's good, but could be better.

Taking more?

Requesting this but with two characters of your choice

Attached: 17.jpg (788x443, 43K)

This please?

I dont like taking few hours because it make me loose time. Give me a way to contact you (mail or shit) and i can do a little "piece of art"

Attached: X 1.jpg (1000x1000, 181K)

What should I draw? Try not to suggest any monuments this time my guy

Attached: X 2.jpg (1000x1000, 242K)

>Draw Thread

aka

>artists bickering

Yea Forums is as predictable as a sunrise

listen
could someone please make her look embarrassed?

Attached: 1521518773216.png (1079x943, 281K)

Draw Springtrap with a rocket launcher

Holy shit man wtf

>Artist
Thats kind of a stretch

Eh, it's all good. This is fine. Nice job! Thanks.

No probleme sorry if you are disapointed but people are shit :/

You can send me your discord on this mail: [email protected]

please

Taking request

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x1000, 113K)

draw a topless loli

Fuck off pedo piece of shit, hang yourself, stop wasting oxygene

Draw Creepy Susie lifting her dress, showing ass

I dont have imagination, make a choise mate

her ? ok man on my way

Attached: creepy_susie_by_mrblackycat-dbykrbb.gif (600x900, 201K)

*deep inhale*

kek. fuck u

Kick the child back to her mother

Hoo hoo, Hee hee! Good evening, gentlemen! I'll be taking requests.

Attached: fffffffffffffffffffffffff.png (490x480, 34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=q6p6sx4v7D0
some kinda
cool android boy please

Attached: Turbo.png (800x600, 11K)

Name? Twitter/Social media?
Requesting your wizard lookin guy in Professor Layton's outfit thinking about puzzles.

Anyone know where I can get SAI? :v I lost the link.

Ninja? Are you trying to hide from us with a new avatar?

>vanillafag got banned
bless the mods!

Attached: b77.gif (356x199, 1.97M)

Wat a day.
Quality gif.

Attached: 1554241094155.png (1024x1024, 84K)

Big tiddy cat girl

Show belly

Question, ass naked or with pantie ?

Hey Turbo if your taking request can you do this?

Naked, thanks

Just Google it
Im sure you'll find what u lookin for

Iv identified who u r.
The jig is up.
... user r u gay af?

Attached: 1554241416554.png (1024x1024, 110K)

Requesting belly dancer decaff

>Iv identified who u r.
I'm 100% confident that whoever you think I am is not me. Now show the belly.

what drawfags do you deem skilled? just whose art you like and skill you respect - those you dont mention arent unskilled, im just interested since youve been around for a long time

Who. It's THE turbo.
I know! First we find out you got prank'd and now mother fuckin' TURBO!

i committed a war crime in drawpile today

doodle reqs?

Attached: puppy.png (498x516, 82K)

a naked loli

Its only gay if you receive

Attached: 1529643153153.png (935x785, 931K)

Do you repent my child?

the allies wants to know your location

you know I was looking at that request
i'll try it
ahhhHHHHH
sup you big
fuckin'
anime protagonist

Attached: Turbo.png (800x600, 83K)

Fucking finally

Attached: 1550948530780.jpg (1080x1081, 114K)

Draw yourself eating the cat food

Attached: download (1).png (189x266, 12K)

>>vanillafag
Who?

trips of truth

im not a cat anymore this is abuse

p-pls forgive me

im in incognito mode check mate

i am so sorry

Attached: puppy.png (407x450, 46K)