Be me, 18

>be me, 18
>live a good life, have a loving gf
>had an incident with being addicted to speed for a little time but its gone.
>2019 comes
>school is getting harder, study a lot and still get bad grades.
>all people who used to be my friends are addicted to alcohol and amphetamine and Ive decided not to integrate with them anymore.
>two of my family members die
>my friend dies
>girlfriend says she doesnt love me as a boyfriend no more.
>she is crushing someone else.
>start drugging yourself with codeine
>Get addicted
>consider suicide a lot.
>Dont feel scared and feel that you can do this.
>last friends tell me that Its not that bad and I shouldnt worry about my life.

I think im going to do this Bros, thank you for making me smile.

Attached: 1472925851_pepe cocaine.jpg (640x406, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE
listen to the lyrics, this always got me through a bad day as a kid. I know youre having a lot more than a bad day but a good day could make the difference between this decision youre about to make. look at some self care shit online. idk where or who you are OP but i believe in you. good luck

Do it retard

best livestream it

Add me in the screenshot for r/wholesomegreentext :D

That won't really help me, but thanks user. The last words made me feel good a bit. I dont really know what to do with my life. It is getting worse everyday and its fucking start of that 2019 nazi year.
I really think I can not survive it whole.
Im a person who needs love and help because Im giving out all the self love and all of the other positive emotions to my other half. The worst thing is that Im getting addicted and when codeine helped me to think its not that bad, Its not even affecting me like this anymore.
Im really sad that there are people who are making other people feel devastated on purpose.
Im going to kill myself tonight, where to stream Yea Forums?

:(

Everything in moderation. Don do it because you have to, but because you want

I love seeing faggot comments like this. Gives me life. Feels good man

I hate zoomers. You are only 18, had a gf and friends and you are complaining? Lmao, sissy bitch.

Im not being sissy because I had it, but because I lost it and it was not my fault my man

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Don’t do it user, it’s not worth it. Just keep your head up and you’ll be fine.

High school is easy faggot. Holly shit retard. Your life is barely starting. Leave the drugs for college, bitches are gonna break your heart all throughout life. That’s just how it is, specially high school bitches. But something better will always come so long as you stay fit and focus in a productive career. As for your losses, get a therapist or something, talk to irl people.

Boohoo. "Im 18 and I usw drugs also my girlfriend wants to fuck somebody else, I think about ending my life." Dude, you are pathetic. My girlfriend stabbed me in the back while having a psychotic Episode and I drove her to to the psych ward before going to ER myself. Today she totally goes off being restrained during sex because "it brings back memories". You think you habe a fucked up life? Yeah. No.

Straight up it's the drugs fucking with your clear light. Cleanse and work out week after week. Run till you can't. Fear nothing. Don't let people live in your head rent free. Kick em out and move into the life you need. Things don't happen over night. Movement is life bruh. Focus on leveling up. Drink lots of water and fast. Eat psilocybin or microdose lsd. New beginnings

But is trying really worth?

All the replies in here will help you

Specially the hard ones
Or the realistic ones

I understand you my brother
But know one thing
And then you can decide

Many people
Have felt like you
Throughout the history of humanity

See it as a mental test

You need to pass it
All of us has passed it

And be grateful
Not all of our tests are that easy

For the sake of humanity you shall pass it
For the sake of you
For the sake of me

Will you lose this game
Will you lose this beautiful life
This beautiful world?

Come on man.
One thing is certain
Tomorrow will be a new day

Also, may I potentially change
YOUR LIFE
Leaving a recommendation
FOR YOU
To visit the /biz/ board

You may find your site there

See you Jimmy.

Attached: pepe-the-frog-meme-17.png (500x382, 52K)

Im 19 man so were pretty much in the same age group anyway we all have those thoughts and if you kill yourself you just start life over again that all that life and death is pretty much we just dont know it yet stay strong user there a reason your like this there a reason we fail to get better lay off the fucking drugs and get zmart boyo

Feels bad man;

Honestly, all of us shortfags (Under 6ft) live this reality. It gets better.

Bullshit, you just drop dead like a sack of potatoes. No afterlife, no nothing. The human brain is not powerful enough to imagine post-mortem. Once your brain uses its lasts ATP, it stops. The signals that created the illusion that youre somehow ”alive” stops. Your existance is utterly meaningless and pathetic, and mere coincidence. So OP, kys. Won’t change anything. It just removes another set of useless chromosomes from the gene pool.

Attached: 3051E7D0-55D2-4C01-B5D3-49EEDFC264B2.jpg (750x931, 223K)

it wasn't your fault, exactly
literally go gym instead of killing yourself and become a better person

If you are gonna kill ur self you might aswell do it in style. Please man just dont do it. IF you must then go ahead

Attached: 8182358F-2FDB-4585-8A5E-7AFD9DBDE6D0.jpg (630x420, 24K)

lol u only 18 years old... do you know how fucking much can change in 5-10 years? You would be 28 still young and maybe thinking back being glad you didnt do it.

>18
what a pussy kys faggot this world don't need more emo soft pussies like you i bet you wear skinny jeans

We're premordial interdimensional beings having a human experience. We are immortal. We don't die nor were we ever born. Consciousness doesn't even come from the brain. We're plugged in through a silver cord of light. Space and time don't exist. We have no expiration, we are infinte. Sincerely buzz light-year!

No use in venting to Yea Forums unless you want a bunch of faggot incels to tell you to end your life and livestream it. Honestly, seek real life help. Theres more to gain over a bit of lost dignity. Put yourself ahead of everyone else for a while

We're all just dying to live brother. Live life. Astro project. Bring your thoughts into your dreams and find solutions to wake up with and use to find the answer and solve your problems. Search divine numbers.