Depressed

Depressed,...
>white people will never get the respect they deserve in the USA
>World is against nationalism
>communists are winning and censoring everyone
>Nigger kikes spics are the near future of the usa
>breaking up with gf because she supports niggers and their whining and criminal ways
>as a child in the 80s I miss seeing white people how much more safe and friendly my world felt.

Attached: 1a828d14c3592e3904c060e254b5ce6429af50513312478516c3a624cc9a4dc2.jpg (255x166, 7K)

uh huh. and this shit affects you as much now as it did when you were a kid

>44
it didn't affect me when I was a kid because my family wasn't violently attacked by a nigger back then... the day the Treyvon story broke a nigger attacked a family member for no reason other than he was leaving work to come home leaving them with damage that's now irreversible.

whyteboi tears are fucking delicious
y u so sad tho whyteboi? getting hard to compete?🐸

Attached: 1380521332058.gif (458x344, 55K)

It wasn't ever a competition I was born when the whites handed the game over to the niggers. Should white people just start acting like niggers?

Attached: o3km0p5afzg21.jpg (540x749, 84K)

google "aspergers therapy near me" and go

or just kys if you want an easy way out

Fuckign aids ridden nigtards, still the ones in Africa living off mud cookies and the red cross aren't like the "African Americans" they are generally kinder and even fucking somalin's are more civil.

You should kill yourself you nazi faggot. The 80s are over and so are you. Fucking cry baby faggot

>It wasn't ever a competition
tru indeed. least you can still roll dubs, so chin up Elmer.

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

Attached: 1337767483496.jpg (462x425, 51K)

redpilled and based

>You should kill yourself you nazi faggot.
Neo Marxist Jewish Supremacist detected kill yourself

The 80s are calling and they want your mullet having white ass back. Butterfly effect your honky ass.. Kill yourself

Attached: sadface.jpg (2738x1826, 1.16M)

you arent white you autistic faggot.

white people haven't existed in like 300+years

jidf detected

>People don't deserve anything more than basic consideration. Respect is earned by the person not the colour of their skin.
>Nationalism is stupid and always has been, it's just the next stage of tribalism and one that we must work towards moving on from eventually if we ever hope to escape our doom
>communists definitely aren't winning, there are no communists
>Derogatory slang for other races is a surefire way to lose your point in a sea of sounding like you're whining "I dun liek it it must be wrong!"
>Breaking up over a difference of opinion means your relationship was already failed
>If you grew up the the 80s you either already know why you're a whiny bitch who's largely incorrect, or you were born stupid and you'll always BE stupid

The 80s are over you faggot fuck.

Attached: ba447cda441cdf12b3c505c727e259343a1b2d1f.jpg (635x268, 47K)

White people never existed period. It's just some made-up bullshit to justify tribalism amongst old-world incels.

jew detected.
demoralization threads dont work anymore, steinberg.

Attached: 523424.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

sand nigger psychological subversion tactic played by kike detected

> white people scared of everything
> romances made up time when they weren’t afraid of everything
> doesn’t just lift weight and man the fk up
> keeps bitching and blaming everyone else

OP is a fking faggot

Are you a homophobic nigger?

projecting to cope
next stop: the rope

Attached: 645635.jpg (247x204, 10K)

stop being pussy faggots and you'll get more respect