Wtf did she give me

Wtf did she give me

Attached: 20190401_230022_1.jpg (2439x2321, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Celibacy

A pleasant evening?

a Pimple. wash better.next time.

an elongated oriental sparrow egg in it's natural nesting habitat

Damn...looks painful. Is it all over?

Looks like herpes fam. Go get that shit checked

Nothing. Wash more. Maybe ingrown hairs.

Possibly herpes?

Hairs, a fucking huge disgusting bush of hairs!

Herpes dude... .kek

Herpes and AIDS

you got the aids user its been nice knowing you.

Show more pic, for better look

Yep, that’s fucking dick cancer OP. Cut it off live for us? Have to remove whole cock with balls.

That's a penis

Fag

Truth

It’s a nice cock, man. You don’t have to be a fag to recognize that. Cut it off, OP

herpes

Repost.
It's anudeispedia, by the way.

Attached: Homo Erectus Skull.jpg (230x219, 8K)

Just because I'e been in your situation I'll help u for the betterment of the world. Its a yeast infection. Search for a cream with miconazole and use properly or it'll become tolerant to the drug. Btw what is her name?

you do have to be a fag to pay attention to whether or not a cock is nice or not

only exception is your own cock or your best friends cock when you're 9

i tink yer caught the cancer, write er out of yer will

That’s awful specific, man..

Tell us the story of when you were raped as a 9 year old.

Less talking, more pics.

Aids....

Attached: 1554147029809m.jpg (1024x681, 56K)

Shut up and show dick.

Tfw 9 year old raped a 9 year old

Did your best friend make you suck his cock? Shit this thread is hot.

pedofag?

It's the herp-a-derp

Herpes

More pics

You don't get herpes on your dick you dumb ass. shave that hairy bush!

Thank you for this

Christ, you fucking wildebeast

You officially got herpes my friend. Get ready to have ur dating life go down the gutter lmfao. Even if it’s treated and u tell the girl heed my warning. SHE. WILL. GHOST. YOU. LOL. Also if u give it to a girl without telling her she can sue u for everything u have or don’t have lol #getfukt

Rolled 67 (1d100)

If >55 confirmed your dick is falling off

Go to bed Tommy

Yeah you're fucked OP.🏀

Kek underrated

They are ingrown hairs.... Don't shave your dick in the first place, amateur

Ingrown hairs don’t show up in clusters like that nor do they show as open sores that’s the herp. OP needs to get checked and KHS

No it doesn't. Looks like acne tbh

Herpes is pretty much the virus acne lol that lasts forever

>She
shouldn't have fallen for the trap meme
That's herpes

Alright bro, let me bless you with facts. That probably isn't herpes. Herpes starts as small red dots that becomes a cluster of blisters filled with clear/yellowish fluid. Those burst and dry out and scab over and heal in 7-10 days.

In short, nothing about that looks like Herpes. Further if you fuck a chick, with HSV2 for a year, your odds of catching it are 3%. That's right, only 3% of people in couples where one has it and the other don't actually transmit. So your odds of catching it from a single exposure are virtually 0.

This looks like ingrown hairs or a hair follicle infection.

You should get tested for all the common STDs, (Chlamydia, etc.) But they'll treat you before they test you which will irradicate that shit.

Bottom line...I'd bet a substantial sum, you go get those swan tested and it wont be heroes.

Hahaha swan tested and it won't be herpes even.

Swan tested. Fucking phone. Point is you're fine bro.

Swab tested. Fuuuuuuuck hahahahaha.

DOn't listen to this jackass. Herpes could last longer than that. Even testing for it might be inaccurate.

herps

I’m assuming because of the low risk that’s how it spread to 1/6 people in the US LOL get a load of this fag. Don’t let his BS fool u OP we already know ur a fag but this bitch right here is probably the same girl that gave it to u and I’ll bet a good sum she said the same thing before she fucked u. Get checked wrap ur gross dick up. Get ready to stay single. And go fuck urself.

You can call me if all you want. Condoms don't protect you from herpes. Its spread from any skin contact, and 1/5 people have it because they fucked someone with it who was asymptomatic for years. My stats come from the CDC. Yours from your ass.

You are correct that AG testing for antibodies can take months to become accurate (if ever), but the new HSV multiplex PCR testing is 99%+ accurate 7 days post exposure. Just saying. Cunt.

This is true. If you have a lot of sex you're bound to catch it. And it could be days to years before an outbreak. It's very easy to spread unlike aids.

Listen here white nigger. U just proved my point as to how easy it is to contract the virus so why the MOTHER FUCK! are u feeding him ur rainbow bullshit. Get ur queer ass out of here along with ur faggy cdc lib facts. Take OP with u y’all can cry it out together u fucking herp lovers

Exactly. It's about a 10% chance per heterosexual exposure. HiV is 4 in 10,000 heterosexual exposures. And because HSV2 is so often asymptomatic, most with it never have an outbreak and find out they had it when their partner randomly has an outbreak months or years later.

Y u no shaved

I'm feeding him nothing. That is simply not how HSV2 classically presents. There is no obviously yellow puss, and it is not only found where hair meets dick. It in about 95% of cases forms on the meatus (the head) of the cock, which is where the primary friction is during sex. These are simple medical facts. You can get angry and call me a fag all you want, but that's because you're a mouth breather. As stated, he does need to get tested, but 99%, that ain't herpes.

mjughuj

Hey OP r u kill?

Folliculitis

it might be molescum contagiosum

OP is ded guise. I think he kil. F

Maybe shave your cock mate

Pretty good head I bet.

gonhoherpasyphilus

discord
:=l=0[8]0=l=:
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 8.jpg (564x567, 103K)

What a terrible person to be knowingly spreading ingrown hairs like that! You cud prolly sue her op

should have given you a razor

Looks like herpes to me

Probably herpes, you probably didnt get it from her, 80 to 90 percent of the population is born with it, a majority just rarely or never have a flare up