Guys, how long is the death by hanging myself ?

Guys, how long is the death by hanging myself ?

Attached: FATE.jpg (244x207, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Permanent

discord
:=l=0[5]0=l=:
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 5.jpg (344x307, 35K)

untill you die

Depends on how far the drop is.

If you do it well it's just a snap of the neck, but if you fuck up (like hanging on a chain instead of rope) it can be hours

however tall you are plus 4 inches

having done it myself i can tell you it can take about 5 years before you finally die

failed before, shit snapped bcuz im too thicc for the rope. its painful nigger od on roxys and xanaxes in a full bathtub if you tryna leave

What were you hanging yourself on, shoelaces?

opi od sucks dont do this. you get vertigo and bad dysphoria, then you pass out and if you wake up theres a real good chance you will have some noticeable brain damage from hypoxia.

t. experience

How can you guys do for live in this pathetic, miserable, non sense world ?
There is no fucking meaning, I am a t a point that i dont give a fuck about money, girls, popularity, success, party, drugs, alcohol or anything else. And i have nothing of that.

Attached: 0116table.jpg (533x306, 81K)

Either you used string or you are fat as fuck.

What if I stab my heart ?

Go talk to someone. Quit this shit

You don't know anything. I'm not depressive, I just can't feel anything, I can't live at all. I would know if there was anything I could do. I think I prefer the black void for eternity than this life

Feel sorry for you, mate. Try finding God? That's what we all did before nihilism, but if that's not it for you, then I can't help you much
Nietzche did say though that we ought to turn to our passions for guidance though, and he knew a few things about what you're dealing with

Kek

Attached: Hysterical Laughter Pepe 2.jpg (229x220, 11K)

Depends on if you get it right. If it snaps your neck it's obviously instant, but when it doesn't it takes too long. You're much better off going to Canada and getting euthanized. Fast and painless.

Although I recommend just living. Way more fun.

Attached: Therapist Apu.jpg (1024x836, 75K)

Wrong noose, that's a boatswain's noose.

I pass all my life trying to find me and reasons for existing. I never read philosopher, but i know that what I think are close to their vision.
I don't have passions, i never had. I'm a psychopath, in the psychology way, i don't have empathy, emotions, etc.
I'm not dumb enough for believe in god in e religion path.
I'm also ADHD and schizo. I think I'm just fucked up

Sometimes I think that i could write all my thoughts like philosophers do, but I know all I can think have been already said by someone in a better way, and I don't like the way I think, I know that people hate pessimism

I hid an ammo can sealed with marijuana in it for safe keeping and now cannot get back to it. If anyone wants it , it is buried at GPS location
32°49'50.6"N 113°24'09.2"W

The point of hanging was to break the neck not asphyxiation. So, make sure you drop a distance long enough for you body weight to snap your neck and you won’t feel anything.

a lot of people find personal meaning through responsibility. Try volunteering somewhere

hm ill go, i live about 30 miles from this

In old fashion way is quick, but if you think about chair it's taking a while.