Psychology fags unite! I need your help!

Psychology fags unite! I need your help!

I'm a father of three beautiful children- a set of twin girls, and a boy who is a bit younger. They are all intelligent, well liked, well spoken, above average students; they all score honor roll consistently quarter after quarter, year after year. There is one child I'm worried about, and it's not for academic, or social reasons.

I think she's a fucking bona-fide psychopath, and I wouldn't be surprised if one day on the news, the story of her killing our family pops up.

Seemingly she only cares about herself. This bitch will behave well in school looking for praise from her teachers, only to be an outright vindictive, lying manipulator at home. I have personally caught her setting up her siblings just to get them in trouble, and even when she gets caught red-handed doing something she isn't supposed to do, she will try to lie, manipulate and squirm her way out of it. She has absolutely no problem with getting her siblings in trouble, even if they did nothing wrong and it was her fault.

Should I get this kid tested for possible psychopathy? How would I even go about that if I should?
Any advice here would be great- I fear that this tiny child could have the capacity of murdering all of us while we sleep

Attached: Brucilyns biggest fan.jpg (658x986, 164K)

sounds perfectly fine to me utulize this hell demon and take over the world

That's how 95% of women act. Nothing new

Bro, I'd be normally inclined to agree with you if her sister weren't the exact fucking opposite. I can press her just a little bit and she spills the fucking beans and admits how she was wrong, but this fucking psycho bitch would rather be burned alive than admit the truth. I'm not even slightly joking here.

This is an interesting psychological experiment you're running here. I wonder what metrics this story is using, so it must be text-discernible reactions in some sense.

It must be trying to play upon primal fears, easily stimulated in young people and stupid people as populate this site.

Whether marketers or government types, FUCK YOU.

Attached: 1388787466258.jpg (500x322, 49K)

What the fuck are you blathering about? I'm looking for some serious advice here. I know this is the fucking anus of the internet, but for fucks sake, my daughter makes me nervous to sleep around- and it's even to the point where me and the old lady keep our knives well out of her reach.

I assure you, this is no experiment- I'm legit worried that we may end up on the news as a family that was murdered by one of the children.

how old is she?

Well troll, it'd be easy to tell you the several problems and bogus premises I'd need to accept in order to make your story even slightly possible. I'm not gonna describe those to make you a better troll. Just know you're a bad one. What you're doing takes 0 skill, unless you wrote it yourself (lol)

You are a bottom feeder of the lowest degree.

Attached: busterkeaton.jpg (936x1174, 175K)

10 years old.

Yeah I guess since I have 0 skill at trolling it would be pointless for me to try....trolling. I'll let that stand for a minute. My daughter is a possible murderous fucking psycho, end of story. Take it or leave it. At least leave some constructive advice if you could.

Looks like I tripped you up here.

Reframing the conversation in order to make me respond to your claims by stimulating my angry response works on fools, maybe. This is why you won't address my claims to make a direct rebuttal. You know you can't argue with me.

Instead I'll just assert, once again, you are a banal scumsucker, whose mundane use of basic psychology to mine data is the 21st century version of pickpocketing, you null space.

Attached: dillenger.jpg (858x1404, 422K)

That’s pretty interesting
I’ve met alot of twins in my life and even had a little thing with a twin chick
Honestly, more often than not, there is always one who is going to be a little off
I’ve seen twins that are both normal where one is more outgoing and sparkling(and even cocky to some point)than the other whereas the other seems more reserved and introverted
On the other hand
I’ve seen twins where one will be a good person in general and the other will have psycho tendencies or just be violent and a fucking pain in the ass to be around
It’s all anecdotal and i’ve never really bothered to look any of it up but when i say i’ve seen fuckton of twins, i’m not exaggerating

The way we did it in my family was to automatically assume whatever role suited the person. If there were chores, you called for my older brother, if there was a phone call, call my sister.

For you it would mean to automatically assume that that child is guilty, no matter what. If someone is in trouble, pin it on her until proven otherwise. When she asks why you are singling her out tell her that if you lie one time you have to prove yourself a hundred times before she gains your trust back.

If there is a fight, assume its her, if something goes missing, assume its her, if the neighbors house gets a window broken, assume its her.

Hopefully she will learn that this behavior causes those around her to assume the worst from her and she'll change.

Or not.

Jesus fucking christ I bet reddit would have a better response than you neck-bearded, teet-sucking, basement-dwelling shit stains.

I was hoping one, single, psychology fag would pull through and give me some honest advice on this. /b is definitely fucking dead.

Just fucking abstain yourself from posting that kinda bullshit nonsense
You’re the reason why conspiracy theorists and whistleblowers are pointed and laughed at

Has she not displayed other neurotypical tendencies? empathy? displays of affection?

You wot? What the fuck are you even talking about? Argue with you about what exaclty? My daughter being a fucking psycho has fuck-all to do with the pile of shit you posted- free as you might be to post it. Still fucking irrelevant to the subject at hand.

Dude you’re fucking disillusioned
Go get treated

You’re a fucking piece of shit and i hope you do know that
Even tho there might be some efficiency to it, this kinda treatment will reinforce and sharpen the kid’s tendencies where it’s going to start being more slick in its actions and even more vindictive
Good fucking job retard

Yeah her sister is in the 5% margin,
But honestly in the world we live in today there's nothing you can really do without someone somewhere thinking it's abuse.
I wouldn't suggest a therapist / counselor / anger management or anything because in my experience it's a sham but nothing really works the same as getting screamed at, or grounded. Punish her more, and make punishments worse.
Punishments such as
>no electronics, no internet, going outside to see friends, no this no that, ext.
Don't go as far as actually hitting her or anything (though that worked for me when I was a shitty kid and teenager. My dad would literally punch me in the mouth though times were different) because your kids might get taken

Easily, any claim I make is provisional, as all we have are sense impressions and the logic to classify them. Any scientist would tell you an experiment does more to disprove than prove, and only a preponderance of evidence can establish a working theory.

If you disagree with it let me know why.

Unfortunately, this is just a common type of troll easily found on this website. People make up all sorts of shit to garner reactions. The important question is why.

Nothing I've claimed is controversial or surprising. If you honestly think this is a real father with that situation you're young, naive, stupid or pick and choose.

But then, everyone loves this shit don't they?

And then the troll just transform himself into this:
...and somehow legitimacy is established. Check logical fallacies and cognitive biases for some real useful shit.

Attached: 1383181373371.jpg (285x400, 17K)

Did you just call your daughter a bitch?

meant
>"no going outside to see friend".
If you're already doing that make the punishments longer every time you catch her in a lie (or as this user said blame everything on her and punish her for it)

I’m the user of both posts you replied to
You really come across as a pretentious condescending pseudo intellectual retard who seems to get a kick outta attacking people with your 100$ words and well punctuated and stringed sentences
You’re not fooling anyone, now tell me: on what ground do you base any of your wild assumptions and suppositions?
Don’t even answer back, just shut the fuck up
I bet not alot of people must like you in everyday life

Empathy is hard to guage in direct observation. She really cares about some things, but absolutely unfeeling about others. She relates to cats more than anything, but shows pretty much no emotion to people getting hurt. It's really difficult to nail down specifically, but I have strong reasons to believe that she is a cold-hearted, possibly murderous person.

Just to disarm your mental gymnastics, here’s a proof of what i cited in my previous post
Now shut the fuck up

Attached: D21A2531-9CB2-4189-9A43-03D7107B8735.jpg (640x1052, 595K)

The thing is, even when caught red-handed, she blames her actions on anyone but herself, so yeah...

Meant to quote

Wonder if you're just dealing with a child testing the boundaries. Children of all species do it, in countless contexts, it's how they learn. Sometimes the context is her testing her ability to control her world, and in this case the mechanism is through deception. She's smart, she needs an outlet for her mind. Give her alternative puzzles, challenges, or responsibilities that offer her significant control and it'll act as a way to channel that exploration toward something less destructive. And/or you could go the other direction and reinforce the lessons she'll learn by letting it go and having her learn the hard way how that shit is going to come back to bite her.

The key for you as a parent is consistency. Pick one approach and commit to it. I'd you're going to let her learn the hard way, be there to support and reinforce lessons she learns with empathy. Don't make it about how her actions affect YOU, but rather how they affect the things/people SHE cares about. Of course, keep an eye on her for life-threatening danger, but be consistent.

I'll gladly do the opposite of what you're saying, great. So glad to see your ad hominem, it's sincere sounding but plain. Perfect.

It's funny how you suggest I'm fooling people- is that a bit of projection?

You're not addressing my claims, and you wont, because actually gleaning them from what I said would require industry, time, and thoughtfulness, qualities that you couldn't bleed.

Attached: 7c1a53b69541444db0e463a67eef73f8.jpg (486x693, 71K)

all good /bro at least I got another (you) out of it

Attached: feels good.gif (480x270, 68K)

I’d say the best course of action would be to have her tested
She’ll likely feel she’s being put under a magnifying glass and it’s going to fuck with her head
Once the diagnosis comes thru, sit her down and have a good chat with her
I think this will really put a mark on her and if you end up talking some sense to a point where she becomes aware of how bad she is becoming and how worse it could get, she’ll fucking flip a switch in her head

Or, you could sit her down and have a serious chat about how you are concerned about her behaviour, if you cannot manage to do much with this, then just have her tested

Yes I did, and she fucking deserves it most of the time. She can be a loving, well behaved person sometimes, but at other times, to an experienced eye, she is a conniving, evil, manipulator that is willing to throw anyone under the bus to save face, skin, or status. She is a fucking manipulator of the masterclass. I as well as her mother, can see through her bullshit, but when we call her out on it, she acts like a victim. This bitch is the modern day Ted Bundy, and I fear that she will kill either her own family, or other random people.

She is not abused, in any way whatsoever. Neither has she witnessed any abuse in any way whatsoever. This chick is, in my opinion, a genetic psychopath that could possibly be a family annihilator, or serious serial killer. Simple as that.

This so far is one of the most wholesome solution

If your daughter is a sociopath, accept it. Unless she is violent, don't worry. Focus on your other children, she will come to you when she needs something. She will respect you if you deliver what she needs so long as you do while she still needs. Sociopaths usually have their sights on necessity; it enables them to take risks without getting into too much trouble

Then dudes like this pop up pretending to be me. This shit is fascinating when you look at it for what it is. Imagine a whole office building devoted to stimulating people through the intricacies of psychology with text and image depictions of sex, violence, fear, and all our primal mental states.

Parasites

Attached: 1379974475383.jpg (400x557, 34K)

And if the doctor says she this or that.. So what? What matters is that she's family and the most important thing is that she knows it in her heart

>I'll gladly do the opposite of what you're saying, great. So glad to see your ad hominem, it's sincere sounding but plain. Perfect.
See, you’re not even able to acknowledge that you are wrong and go on assuming your bullshit and you dare mentioning that i use ad hominems when i’m simply calling your bullshit? Go fuck yourself you fucking pretentious fuck
>It's funny how you suggest I'm fooling people- is that a bit of projection?
No dumbass, you are so fucking trying to impose your false views and making up shit to support your claims, nobody is buying dumbfuck
>You're not addressing my claims, and you wont, because actually gleaning them from what I said would require industry, time, and thoughtfulness, qualities that you couldn't bleed.
Your head is so far up your ass you don’t even seem to realize

Attached: FB947119-1DF1-44D7-B57A-3C3ACF27D3CB.jpg (1024x990, 52K)

Then you fucking take measures to make sure she doesn’t become the next Jeffrey Dahmer or some shit

not pretending to be you id rather
>b me
I was replying to the fact he (you)'d me instead of you

she needs a good pussy pounding that only dad can give her.. post results

What am I making up baby? I'm making it all for yoouuu....

Attached: 1444516038803.jpg (500x717, 167K)

Psychos can typically do such things where they hold humans in low regard and animals in very high regard. In all honesty, if your instincts say she is a psycho, she probably is. There is a reason why we have gut feelings. Instincts are correct most of the time, regardless of what liberals want you to believe.

I'd just google on how to deal with a psychopathic child. Psychopaths do exist in our society, they're born that way and some of them are even functional.

Feels like I'm reading the beginning of some thriller series.

Stfu faggot

Dude just ignore him
I’ve never seen this autistic level of pretentiousness and delusions in one person

So some fucking advice then?! What the fuck should I do exactly? I come to you fags in confidence knowing that a few of you actually have something to offer....so offer it. I'm not sure her school administration would take it seriously since she's such a good student and she's got her teachers fooled into thinking she's some sort of angel sent from heaven by god himself.

Just molest her user. Put her in her place. You made her. She's your fuck toy now.

Future CEO or politician. Maybe with the right training, you could get your family on easy street with her becoming incredibly wealthy.

Theres no hope for a kid like that. Just give her away for adoption and let someone else go through all the trouble

Fucking CIA glow in the dark niggers aren’t behind this thread, neither are any other alphabet agency or whatever data mining entity trying to pull a fast one
It’s a goddamn concerned father who wants to be able to not end up possibly dead with the rest of his family
This guy wants solutions to a problem
Isn’t that clear enough you fucking retard?
Why is it that you have to stroke your dick so much to the fact there must be some sinister intentions behind this thread? What is it that is so enticing about it?
Yeah we get it, it’s a fucked up world and a million of those subtle wats of using info against humanity is done daily COOL!
But this thread? Come on dude

I’m not OP, i was just an user who thought that was the worst retarded idea or possibly the best one to fuel her issues

just go to fucking sci b is for cock rate and boypucci now

If you have a kid diagnosed for psychopathy, then sure from there they will be in the right position to advise you
It’s like, you expect getting schorlarly answers to your problems by going to a bunch of hobos living under bridges who barely even string a sentence and expecting them to come up with a solution

Let's break down one of the responses by OP:

>Empathy is hard to guage in direct observation.

That's a pretty general statement when referring to your own daughter at the beginning of a description of your own daughter. Ok.

>She really cares about some things, but absolutely unfeeling about others.

>She relates to cats more than anything, but shows pretty much no emotion to people getting hurt.

Oh yeah? So you've accepted this absolutely with no examples or description of her reaction that could at all bring clarity here?

>It's really difficult to nail down specifically, but I have strong reasons to believe that she is a cold-hearted, possibly murderous person.

It must be, you haven't given any real specifics at all besides the "likes traditionally unfeeling animal". What are those strong reasons pray tell, on this anonymous website? You give no examples, only claims without reasons/premises supporting them. Therefore, it's not an expression of an idea, it's just a series of solitary things you say happened with no backing.

Even the most brutally stupid person operates under the assumption that something you claim is explained by reasons, examples, details, etc.

The thing is, reasoning doesn't inspire emotion in itself and its a lot harder to lie with. You have to keep track of too much shit.

Attached: 1wxs5ciet8wx.jpg (605x922, 119K)

But you must agree, if they are here they're concerned. We should use their concern and interest to our advantage.

I choose to engage my prey. I'm even ok with being close to my dinner. It's much more fun when you know them well.

She'll fucking kill them for sure. And you fucking know it. You 2 bit sociopath.

Read the whole fucking thread again you fucking mong
OP has well detailed what he finds concerning about his daughter so stick your head outta your ass you fucking pretentious fuck
Funny how you switched from
>hurr durr dis a data mining thread
To
>trying to rationalize that there’s no truth to any of this thread

Now tell me, what is it about this thread possibly being a conspiracy or a false flag that makes your small dick so hard?

Alas it is time for bed, I'll come back here tomorrow, and discuss it further. Pray that we all make it until then.

I can show you what to do, or would you rather hit the sack?

Oh, I've read the thread plenty. I'm enjoying it immensely. Great waste of time.

I didn't "switch", nor could you explain how I switched.

As always, the main thing that differentiates an authentic user and a troll is a troll's inability to argue, which is to say the the basic logic definition of argument: assert a claim supported by premises. More simply, an argument is a statement supported by other related statements.

Seeking clarity is the essence of communication--trolls seek only emotional reactions and obfuscation. .

Attached: ilnq1PL7BBM9T.jpg (1072x1600, 1.42M)

The guy certainly has a screw that's loosening up, probably due to obsessing so much over it. Not realizing he himself is stimulated in his passion.

That being said he's not fully wrong either, this board has indeed devolved into a more primal degeneracy state. We've always been degenerates but you could find gold amongst the shit back then. Multiple dick rate threads, thinly veiled roll bait into faggotry, cuck threads galore, manly crossdressers, etc.

As far as asking for advice here goes, lol. Advice from a bunch of people whose parents probably never gave too many fucks about? Notice the lack of useful advice/in sight. We aren't the ones to go to for advice on this. But common sense clearly dictates to run it by a fucking psychologist/psychiatrist, as they are most fit to run through the checklists since you can't actually diagnose psychopathy. Here are just some of the traits.

P.S. you're welcome for the fucking starting block, OP.

Attached: Screenshot_20190401-231537_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 238K)

>As always, the main thing that differentiates an authentic user and a troll is a troll's inability to argue
Well good job faggot, you finally gave yourself away
You keep arguing back with empty statements by talking out of your ass and make wild assumptions over jackshit

Oh yeah, you think that because you have good grammar and can put fancy words here and there will make you seem across as an intellectual? You’re a fucking retard, a literal fucking retard under the Dunning Kruger effect
So please, stop posting and go get a job ao you can finally do something productive of your time and eventually leave your mom’s basement to support yourself
On this, have a nice evening
>tips fedora

He actually hasn't supplied anything that would indicate she'd "end up in the news for killing the whole fucking family" outside of willing to throw others under the bus and lie incessantly to cover her own skin. He stated he keeps the knives away from her but never gives a legitimate reason as to why. Maybe he needs a psychological evaluation as well, I heard they do family discounts.

That would be being naive enough (to put it nicely) to believe that trolls can't argue circles. That's all that needs to be said about that.

Yes he did, read the fucking thread again instead of cherry picking posts

Sure trolls can argue circles. I shouldn't have said a troll's "inability" to argue is their trademark, I meant more along the lines of "capacity". They could but wouldn't waste the time. It's just too much effort, too risky, and not enough return.

See ya'll? I just made a claim, then gave reasons to support it. This is how humans usually explain themselves.

Shut the fuck up faggot

I just...I just love your anger so much. It's delicious like cool whip on berries or some shit. I got shit to do tomorrow, it's just this has been soooo satisfying.

Attached: 2eL4OaL.jpg (1200x800, 173K)

I just...I just love your stupidityso much. It's delicious like cool whip on berries or some shit. I got shit to do tomorrow, it's just this has been soooo satisfying.

Yes! I reached the childish repetition stage. Have you reached for a snack yet? How is your soda? Can you post copy pasta or something?

Get her the professional help

Not psychopath, possibly too smart for stupid kids her own level so had instinctively learnt to manipulate as an emergent factor of evolution/retarded godSpazz explanation.

My foster lad was considered a disruptive manipulative anarchist before I got with the mum; he's smart, he's fucking bored, he knows he can win so I'm having him how to wield the smarts with sage instead of moron.