Ask a straight guy who just fucked a transgirl anything

Ask a straight guy who just fucked a transgirl anything

Attached: Brie-Larson-in-as-Captain-Marvel.jpg (617x412, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4pnjme1PSBk
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how does a man's ass feel like?

Congratulations you fucked a man.

did you tickle her

do you have shit on your penis

can i get a like and an amen?

Hardly. She had breasts and you can't tell if youre on top; especially with good lube.

No. She was very clean

KEK
you're a fag
your dick was just inside an inside out dick
Try to prove me wrong, oh wait you can't

Attached: nigga-you-gay.jpg (720x540, 49K)

She didn't have her operation?
I fucked her ass. I prefer anal over vagina and she was fine with that. Can't find a lot of girls on tinder willing to do that

Did his manly vice ruin it?

that's gay as fucc🌈

Attached: fagdetected.gif (300x199, 35K)

Voice*. Fuck

Why?

>
>She didn't have her operation?
>I fucked her ass. I prefer anal over vagina and she was fine with that. Can't find a lot of girls on tinder willing to do that

You still haven't, dumbass

I have a legit question. Why?

>she

Attached: kek.jpg (502x442, 29K)

I'm assuming you meant voice. No, she is seriously one of the hottest and most feminine girls I've ever met. You would never have guessed she was born a male

>straight guy
>just fucked a transgirl
Pick one

I actually didn't know she was trans at first. I messaged her and found out later, but she was so hot it didn't really matter.

>straight guy

Attached: 1521387272835.jpg (900x900, 94K)

Ugh yes I did dude.

you can put lipstick on a pig and fuck it in the ass, but it's still a pig at the end of the day. but you being a faggot is nothing new since OP is always a faggot.

And you aren't going to post a pic?

Why do you niggers still consider fucking traps/femboys/shemales/transitioning men not gay. They have a penis. A penis is the signifying characteristic of a male. You fucked an effeminate male. That's still gayer than fucking an actual female. Kill yourself.

If you think fucking a pig is just like fucking a woman then you've got some problems friend.
If she's lying on her stomach and you're on top you would never know what was between their legs

rolling

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

>Ugh yes I did a dude.

Fixed that for you

So this dude was pretending to be a girl and tricked you

Most people you just meet aren't willing to take pics while fucking the first time

Not really. She told me after messaging her a few times.

met on tinder? no pics from there?

No nudes

You knew they had a penis before fucking them, and stop with the fucking retard situations that woukd never come about you fucking nigger. If you are fucking somone, which I doubt you have, you will end up knowing what's between thier legs unless you are an absolute fucktard. Actually kill yourself.

And you did it anyway because you found the man attractive?

please join new discord

SDpfNyB

Don't want nudes cuz dude, just face

was her load bigger than yours

Why are you so angry?
I don't find guys attractive

Transgirl = Mentally ill shadow of a man.

Attached: 1540876150247.jpg (1280x1920, 955K)

She didn't cum. She didn't even get an erection. I would know because if she did I would have been turned off right away

Why does Brie Larson look like a man?🐸

So you were watching his cock?

post a screenshot

She doesnt?

It's something I would have noticed. I don't find penis attractive. I only fucked her because I thought she was hot. I don't have a fetish for transgirls or anything like that

So she just wanted to get fucked in the ass?

Are you still human?
youtu.be/4pnjme1PSBk

Yeah. Like I said: it's hard to find a girl for a one night stand willing to get fucked in the ass so I jumped at the opportunity

How big was her dick?

So there is no interest to do it again? Give us a pic then. Doesn't have to be nudes just anything.

Never saw it

Maybe. She kinda stayed at my place longer than I would have liked so I don't know

Why are you in denial about being a homosexual?

Dude. You let it come to your place? You fucked up

>she

hey faggot,you fucked a man.its HE not SHE

The difference between me and others is that I don't have a trans/trap fetish. Seeing another dudes dick grosses me out. I saw a chick hot enough to look past certain aspects about her

did she give you a blowjob

I know. After fucking she stayed for like 3 hours and wanted to go see a movie but I told her I had plans

Yeah. Wasn't all that great to be honest

Trannies are fucking crazy. It kinda goes with the territory.

rekt

The difference between you and me is that you fucked a man. Faggot

What is it like being a faggot in denial?

The crazy girls are always the best in bed

You obviously have some self hatred going on. It's obvious I'm not attracted to men

How the fuck do you picklerick

Let's see.
>don't go to gay bars
>don't find dudes attractive
>grossed out by penis
Your argument is invalid, user

You placed a penis inside someone else with a penis, that is called homosexuality. You are a faggot lol

You fucked a man. U a gay nigga

So if you fuck a fleshlight does that mean youre attracted to silicone? No

I fucked someone who looks and identifies as a woman. If someone accidentally fucked a trans would that make them gay? The answer is no

How did you get passed the fact that you fucked a man? It doesn't really matter how pretty he is, it still had a cock and balls. Would you fuck him if he didn't have her wig and makeup on?

how did her ass feel

No wig and she showered at my place so I saw her without makeup and she was still hotter than anything you could have hoped to fuck

discord
:=l=0[7]0=l=:
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 7.jpg (509x509, 41K)

Amazing. It was light a vicegrip around my dick. Wish I didn't have a condom on

>imagine developing a superiority complex over fucking a fake girl
Cope

post a pic of her face

>Imagine fucking nothing more than your pillow
Cope

Are traps gay?

How long before you can sit down again?

Yeah, but only if youre attracted to them because of their penis

At least I'm not a faggot in denial. Calm down, user. I'm not judging you for being gay, I'm judging you for being a liar

How much poopoo on your peeper?🐷

If you're implying I took it up the ass, I'm sorry to disappoint. I'm not into that

so you just suck3d her dick then

And I'm judging you for fucking beastly women in your mommas basement, user. Cheers.

She had a very clean ass

you horrible cunt💢

Did she get hard? Did you suck her cock for her? Or let her fuck your ass?

No... I fucked her in her ass and it was awesome

None of that happened

Am i a virgin or not, user? Either way, I'm still straighter than you :^)

Either way: you're a loser

were her grunts manly

He could have fugged bayley jay

Granted, but I've never been desperate enough to fuck a man and then try to find validation from random on a Malaysian dog recipe forum.

She didn't grunt. She moaned and squealed a little

It's a Chinese checkers website you moron. And maybe you should: women don't find virgins attractive

Yeah that's called overcompensating my guy

It's called standards? My guy...

I don't expect someone that thinks cock n balls = female to know anything about women, but thanks for the tip.

I never said that retard

Well, there's always next time.

I meant your trans girl fuck friend is overcompensating, that's why you think they are super feminine and girly, because they are a dude doing an accurate impression of a stereotypical girl.

Sure, why did you think this was a good topic for an AMA thread?

Also, why do you subscribe to the concepts of "fucks opposite sex=straight and fucks same sex=gay" but not "born with a penis=male and born with a vagina=female"? How do you square those intellectual inconsistencies with yourself?

Either way she was hot as hell my friend

It's simple. If youre attracted to penis youre gay. I'm not even remotely attracted to penis

>straight
>she
You are so a fucking faggot

you can fuck a trap and still be straight

Gays love penis
I'm grossed out by a dudes penis
I'm attracted to women
That's means I'm straight for those of you who are a little slow

Omg finally! Thank you!

Attached: 1548932320325.jpg (1200x842, 113K)

Screenshot a pic of the tinder and post it you retard

Came out of a vagina

Holocaust 2.0 is coming.

Attached: 1554077391600.jpg (653x853, 107K)

You are gay

Attached: 1554011631995.jpg (1125x1097, 205K)

In a similar thread there was a guy talking about how much he loved to suck cock and swallow cum. He was disgusted by the very idea of fucking a man's ass and he identified as straight.

He is attracted to cock but only fucks women.

You are turned off by cock but enjoy fucking men.

Has it occurred to you that labels like "gay" and "straight" just aren't that useful?

That dude sounds weird.
My argument actually has some level of validity

Can you just post the abomination already? If it's really as hot as you claim, it could help your argument

>straight

Attached: Using that word.jpg (600x518, 51K)

Your argument is too penis-centric. If you really wish to stick with labels like "gay", a reasonable definition would be "being exclusively romantically attracted to people who are your same sex".

She sure thanked him for the tip. OP got laid and basement-dwellers are mad AF.

Having an attraction to a penis is all the definition you need for gay

Haha fuck yeah bro

So are you keeping this info secret or do you talk openly about it to friends?

No need to brag about it

Of course they keep it secret, that's why he's posting it here. OP still refuses to post pics too, so I'm assuming she's actually hideous

Not gonna brag about every hot chick I bang

Hahaha. You're a faggot OP.

did you eat her ass

Nothing to brag about bud

I'm curious to see his direct response. In regards if OP did it based off of impulse and thrill, or he legit likes traps and overlaps into that field bisexuality.

I think the social aspect of him being afraid of the news getting out also plays a role on his conscious decision if he really is bi or not.

Would you do it user if people found out in 5 years? If the news were to NEVER get out, and your choice of trap was yours, would that change your choice?

I'm down for learning your opinion if you're open.

why are you gay?

You did good OP.

Lucky son of a bitch.