US Air force airman here. AMA. drunk on a Monday night what the fuck is good

US Air force airman here. AMA. drunk on a Monday night what the fuck is good

Attached: untitled.png (1344x1128, 787K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqcKxP0KAgc
youtu.be/4pnjme1PSBk
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What're are you doing there? What's your job?

2w0 also drunk reporting innnnn

2A6x3 aircrew egress here. I put rockets in chairs for a living

I'm planning on joining soon and trying to get a special forces job like CCT or PJ, any advice?

good fucking luck

Im aircraft maintenance, so I cant speak for the special forces guys, but I do know an EOD staff sergeant that says its pretty cake. Youll be expected to be in peak physical shape, so if you aren't into PT daily I'd look elsewhere. Life in the air force is generally pretty chill, but there is a lot of bullshit to deal with. Also, you will deploy. a lot. so be ready to go to a shithole country and work long hard hours. Otherwise, it is pretty rewarding, and im saying this as a salty e-4.

>rockets in chairs
you mean fire crackers

3D0X2 (Cyber Systems Ops) here. Not drunk (yet) but a bit buzzed

Selections are hard as fuck. Be ready both physically and mentally. Everyone wants to operate but it takes more than wanting to be cool and badass. You gotta do it because you want to commit to something bigger. If you can't make it then prepare to be security forces instead

>prepare to be security forces instead
more likely maintenance

>prepare to be security forces instead

This x100. If you get washed out of training you will almost certainly spend your enlistment checking ID cards at the gate.

Have you been there for a long time? Have you ever witnessed some strange or weird ass shit? Situations, whether it was paranormal or not?
Or do you have you heard about weird shit?
If not just fucking share some weird ass shit that happened to you or that you witnessed

Some of the guys that were in my flight in basic were SecFo and they told me the biggest douches in their tech school were the washouts. Would always brag about almost being PJ/CCT/SERE/SOWT/etc like it meant something. Most guys are first week DORs. They got a fuck ton from them

Attached: ACC1323A-A881-4047-B5C4-4D6F7B15516B.jpg (553x700, 93K)

I can relate big time, I've met quite a few of them at my first and second base, they all act like they're big shit and that they deserve some fake ass respect for being a washout

Haven't seen anything paranormal here, but im stationed in American indian territory, so rumors of skinwalkers are rampant. I don't believe any of it, but read up online about them if you want a *spooky* kind of night. Been here about three years, craziest thing is seeing Russian officers inspect my airframe because of a treaty.

Met a lot of guys in MX that were washouts, none really bragged about going through the PJ/CCT etc though

Attached: A7304DAE-EEE2-4411-A045-D66A8C2E8328.png (966x821, 354K)

>implying this offends veterans
>not knowing that many, in fact, join because of the "welfare" provided by serving their country

>confirmed had his wife shagged by a soldier

>also had S/O shagged by another soldier

Dude i’ve been here for a really fucking long time so i’ve pretty much seen and read everything there is to know about goddamn skinwalkers
Kinda bummed cause i once saw a thread on /x/ of people that’s been in the army who were sharing paranormal stories and some of them were pretty fucking interesting
Oh well

What's your afsc? How many years in? Grade?
To answer your question, absolutely nothing is good

How many airmen have you sexually assaulted?

>taxpayers dont fund SAPR for nothing

>US Air force airman
>US Navy sailor
>US Army soldier
>US Marine Marine

usn submariner here
we are indeed all gay

AMEN BROTHER

Fuck off you boot bitch

Same. Nuke?

watch some season 3 rick and morty or just start binge watching Kenny Vs Spenny on Youtube

does white phosphorus stick to children better than napalm?

youtube.com/watch?v=XqcKxP0KAgc

>salty E-4
>fucking airman
Yeah right you fucking boot, what the fuck do you have to be salty about? You mad your maid didnt clean your 5 star barracks room before tea time?
Fuck outa here with your lack of salt and low pt standards
-salti marine cpl

fuck no
ft2

>salti marine cpl
go back to pencil pushing on camp pendleton LUL

Is joining the Air Force worth it?

stationed where?
look at this whiny faggot

>salty
>e4
pick one

Is it fun to fly a plane?
youtu.be/4pnjme1PSBk

it can be depending on what job you get, ive been in 3 years and have lived in PCB, a deployment to UAE and now im in Alaska so its not too shabby

Meet me in horno nigguh

It really depends on you as an individual. I know that sounds generic as fuck, but you will be separated from your friends and family, if that's hard for you then it will be a challenge. Otherwise, its a pretty chill job. All you gotta do is not get a DUI and pass an easy PT test.
>don't do 6 year enlistment though

the bonus isn't worth it

will do bitch, give me your address if you want to be tough Marine

meet me on coast highway in 10 minutes

No

Are all jarheads brainwashed and overly aggressive?

chair force! Lol! haha! Faggo

yes, they also really like rape

they just all think they're hot shit when they're together, but alone, they're bunch of pussies

This. It’s why dumbass curfews we’re put in effect at Japan bases

also why im really happy I didn't pull an assignment to japan

Considering enlisting in a year or two.
I'm interested in a couple MOS that might require SSBI and a couple others that require a regular clearance. 20 years ago I smoked pot off and on for a few months or a year. I honestly can't remember how many times. I also just stopped drinking after a year or so of drinking a couple bottles a week. No legal trouble ever, basically.

Is there a particular way I should be approaching this with the recruiter and MEPS so that I can enlist but not fuck up things for the clearances later? I'm planning to be honest, but I'm not sure if there's any pitfalls I need to be avoiding in how I disclose things. Should I just avoid TS type jobs?

>smoked pot of and on for a few months or a year
nigga i smoked pot for years before enlisting, you're fine. your recruiter is just going to give you a number to say, probably one, and say it was for "experimenting with"

Does the law know you’ve ever smoked? If no, then stfu and don’t bring it up

not op.

weed wouldnt affect ur clearance if it was done when ur like a teen and was experimental

The thing about TS jobs, is they're a pain in the ass. Smoking weed years ago almost certainly won't disqualify you, but something to consider is working a TS job requires a bunch of extra crap. It's almost similar to aircrew, in that you can't take a lot of over the counter medicine.

On the other hand, if you get out your top secret clearance could help you get a job with the federal government

Depends on what TS job they have and if it requires PRP status.

discord
:=l=0[20]0=l=:
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 20.png (360x500, 125K)

I'm kind of interested in being a boom operator or doing what passes for 'programmer' in the AF. I'm tempted to do 20 to retirement, but I could see trying to do some software engineering in the civilian world again for a few years if I ever get my language skills back up to snuff if I do get a clearance.

Is the earth flat?

The earth is absolutely flat

What were your asvab scores faggot?

>implying asvab scores actually mean anything
if you score high enough to choose your job youre doing fine

Thanks (:

Kik me at letshavefun2911, going to BMT soon got questions

You're going soon?

How decent or bad are aircraft or drone maintenance type jobs?

You will work long hours in the heat of summer and the cold of winter, but usually you will get to take your vacation time. Some bases are different, but where im at usually it isn't too big of a deal to take a few weeks leave. You will however, have shitty leadership as far as coordination goes. Be prepared to do a job twice because some officer way up the chain isn't satisfied with a minor detail.

Hey guys, Chief Wright here!
Tell me about your opinion regarding the Air Force’s current state what things we can do at the shop-level to ensure that bolster a culture of respect, comradere, and resiliencency?
Make sure to share some examples that we can discuss!

Attached: 8CB33794-3874-459D-A7DA-1C88D17D9E2D.jpg (2400x3000, 769K)

a marine I know says that enlisted air force are terrified of marines. True?

Who wouldn't be terrified of a fanatical lunatic with an assault rifle?

you're right, my even my marine friend is afraid of marines. i heard that in one of the training schools they put untrained marines on sentry duty with loaded weapons.

Marines are all faggots that love it in the ass then smear shit over themselves and have other faggot marines lick it off

Marines be gay

What's his favorite color?

But seriously, what do you guys think about doing your bachelor's with the air force? Planning on going into mechanical engineering.

Attached: nomnoms.jpg (320x428, 26K)

do airforce get to fly?