Guys I have finally done it! I’m a trans and I always dreamed of becoming a beautiful woman! Now I’m officially...

Guys I have finally done it! I’m a trans and I always dreamed of becoming a beautiful woman! Now I’m officially one! Don’t you love LGBT

Attached: 1027BB75-755A-46AA-A4C9-2640F26D6E8D.jpg (646x537, 98K)

>puke

To each their own

What the fuck??

Well that looks painful. Where'd the rest of you? Need face to pass judgment.

If I were you, I'd probably kill myself.

wtf

timestamp your mutilated genitals

The second amendment protects your....whatever amendment that allows that kind of shit...

But you’re free to do it. Only because the second amendment protects all freedom

Im guessing this isn't an april fools joke

One day you'll regret it, and probably kill yourself.
Congratz on becoming even more of a social reject than a tard OP; you make me feel like I'm actually not that much of a failure in life.

I don't care about your kind anymore.
Do what you'd like, but don't come crying to us when you regret it.

Your cunt looks like a fat naked mole rat.

Attached: file.png (575x467, 364K)

Ya need some BBC! Looks nice n slippery and tite! Nuttin wrong wid a lil blood on the dipstick babe! Id hit it!

Powerful. You go girl (male)!.

Attached: 1538726588339.jpg (2048x1536, 823K)

Fake and gay.
Plenty of beautiful trans women that didn't mutilate themselves.

maybe if you gutted one and turned it inside out

Shitty taste in cunt

I used to work at a funeral home. I got to wake up in the middle of the night several times a week to go pick up people that died at home, hospitals, nursing homes, etc. Got to see some wild shit over the years.
I remember this one old lady that died at home in hospice care. She had some kind of mouth cancer, but it had spread into her jaw and sort of just corroded everything on its way outward. She was left with half a jaw and this massive oozing gauze filled crater where the rest of it used to be. The smell was horrid - it was basically rotten flesh and infection covered up with chemicals and ointments. It was difficult to keep my composure and keep from being ill. Death must have been the greatest mercy for that old woman and her family looked relieved in knowing she finally had peace from what must have been monstrous agony.

I would have stuck my cock into that old woman's cancerous rotting jaw-hole in front of her weeping exhausted grandchildren before I'd ever consider fucking this hatchet wound you call a snatch.

Enjoy your frankensnatch. No one else will.

dude that's kinda gross and fucked up imo
you were born with a dick y u gotta mutilate your body and rip that shit off man

Attached: E2F994B9F83809A.jpg (466x521, 149K)

how do i get a job at a funeral home

Congratulations op, should have kept your dick though.

Attached: 1554172347341.jpg (978x1024, 427K)

hahhaa

Well, I suppose you need to keep the statistics honest and contribute to the 40%. Good job?

Anyone else find it odd that the stats for an hero in tranny fags is within a percentage point of uncontrolled/untreated schizophrenia? Is that a coincidence or is tranny faggotry just schizophrenia with tits?

> Guys! I've finally done it! I'm the Anti-Christ! I'm a big beautiful scourge to humanity.

cocks are feminine now.. those idiots mutilating their beautiful cocks are going to regret it

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-223454.png (2447x1440, 1.83M)

Depends on what aspect you wanna do. Becoming a director varies from state to state in the US. Most have license requirements based on a combination of college courses and apprenticeship. Last I knew there were a couple that do not require a state issued license. Regardless, if you want to get into the biz, just give your resume to as many homes as you can. They can be tough to get into, but some rely heavily on apprentices as cheap temporary labor. It's shit work with shit pay. But some homes will teach. And you get to see some shit that will change how you see the world. And everyone that works in funeral service fucks each other and drinks a lot. It's a good time.

Agreed

Attached: 1554164120633.jpg (497x750, 47K)

When are you going to kill yourself?

ewwwwww

You couldn't pay me to go near that shot even after it heals, would still look like an infected flesh pit surrounded by fillet but sack pretending to be labia