what do you wanna know

Attached: store.jpg (800x481, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQFufoeNUvc
youtu.be/4pnjme1PSBk
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is a Kohl's?

Do you feel the same urge to burn it to the ground that I feel working at Walmart?

Clothing. Housewares mainly textiles. And then basically small appliances and junk for your kitchen and your kids

How do I get shit as cheap as possible?

Every
single
day
of
my
fucking
life

do they have a trash compactor or a regular dumpster? how often do they throw away perfectly good things?

Former produce associate here, fucking run faggot

How easy would it be to rob you?

Quite Honestly it depends on the store. Easiest way would find your sketchiest friend and have them go in first to distract the LP, and just take some small stuff when you go on a busy day. If you have a friend at Kohl's figure out their LP's schedule so you can just take stuff without cameras on you.

Cheapest legal way to get things (as of now) is to lie about your coupons and just keep adding them on.

Are you trained to react to accusations of price inflation for the sake of misrepresenting deals?

Are you worried that Amazon is going to buy and shut down that shit someday soon?

Trash compactor, and not terribly often. It's usually just the graphics since employees can't keep them. I wanted a poster of chris hemsworth for my GF but not allowed apparently

very

I don’t steal not a nigger just looking for coupon stacking and that shit that I can get away with

Nope, I'd stand there and say sorry until you got bored and left. Had a woman the other day throw her shit down on the ground she was so frustrated with prices and then stormed out.

Honestly lying/misinterpretation are the easiest ways of getting better deals. Once during a busy day a customer said some item was about $20 less expensive and instead of telling the customer they were wrong the manager adjusted it and sent them on their way.

Current eCommerce associate here, 11% unemployment rate in my city. A job's a job, I can't afford to throw it away carelessly. Regardless of how many times my retard manager fucks the team, my retard coworkers fuck everything up, or retard customers ask for a punch to the face.

Kota get off of Yea Forums

I worked at a Marshall’s, and I’ve had an old lady throw a pot at me because she was approved for a credit card. Have you ever been attacked on the job?

Not allowed? What the fuck is that shit?
My friend works at 7-eleven and takes home Deadpool, WWE promos, window stickers and cardboard cut outs all the time.♣️

Sorry, she wasn’t approved

Damn how shitty.

I had an Xbox thrown at me once because I caught a man loading shit up into a cart on our loading dock. Otherwise people just get very loud and very close

Nice numbers👌

I couldn't even take home a busted ornament from Christmas season. It was a moose that had two of the legs busted off and a horn missing and they made me pay $1 for it???

I'm sorry for your current struggles. I hope you make it out of there with your sanity intact

Yikes, we had a red flag threaten us with her cart because we wouldn’t stop following her since she was obviously trying to steal purses. No one got hit but it was a fun time imo, I use to live for fucking with people who were stealing

Never stop looking, You'll make it through the shit, just don't stick in it

Anyone on here work at subway? I might be getting a job there soon. If you work there what's it like?

It depends on the manager you get, some of them will be chill and they’ll let you do whatever as long is it’s not foot lettuce, and others will sit around watching the cameras and will tear you a new asshole for every little thing

People are fucking nuts. My favorite criminal we called "the pirate" because he was this 6'2" homeless man with a handlebar mustache, mid-back length hair, would wear a red bandana and a long black coat, and he was missing a hand. He once got tackled in our store for trespassing he's stolen so many times.

Do they have a dishwasher there? If they do then do you think they'd let me clean the dishes only? Or would i have to work register too?

Just got hired at one lol. It’s a franchise and everyone seemed super chill though.

I’m the recent hire guy. You’re defintely gonna do a little bit of everything. Register, sandwiches, cleaning, etc.

But is it a decent job as a whole? I've worked food service in the past at Hardee's and my blood pressure was through the roof at how stupid my coworkers were

We had a lady try to fight customers until someone started yelling security. Of course, Marshall’s doesn’t have security so I show up. They both start threatening to call the cops on each other until the problem walks away and starts talking pictures of everyone in the store, including me, saying she’s going to put us on Facebook.

I know someone that works at the one i applied at she told me i could ask them if i could just do dishes but it sounds like i probably will have to do a little bit of everything. Wish i could just clean dishes and make food. I suck at working counter.

That’s honestly up to your coworkers. Although I’ve seen some shitty people work at a subway, they didn’t last very long

what the fuck are wrong with people its a store

Why do they play coffee house dog shit music in their stores?

It was Black Friday weekend so everyone was just a piece of shit. But we’ve had issues with her before. She actually had one of our Hispanic employees in tears among other things

Wouldn't hurt to ask just ask them maybe they'll just have you clean dishes or let you avoid being the cashier

I mean I live in a really small skiing town. The only people left now are college kids and old people. The old people are rich and eat elsewhere and the college kids are cool. The owners are cool and the customers are too. We share the work evenly though, but honestly register is the easiest part as long as you can count and you’re not autistic. However I know my situation is simple. No ghetto or “Karens” to deal with.

I wish we could change it, with my whole being. Two years ago the playlist was even worse and about a year ago they updated it. Occasionally they will add new songs.

I think Black Friday is a useless holiday, at Kohl's you're required to work either thanksgiving during the day ( completely optional with a Friday or saturday) or black friday and saturday

Do you think i should tell them in the interview I don't like working counter? Or should I just lie and say I don't mind doing counter? From the sounds of it I have a great chance of getting hired. Don't want to blow it

We would always be closed for thanksgiving (thank god, my family hates me enough)
Black Friday typically isn’t too bad for us but that was because we never did any special deals beyond beginning our holiday hours. I also closed instead of opened so I seldom dealt with the “rush”
But I agree, Black Friday is just a scam for people who will fucking stand in line all night for a deal

Walmart user again, similar situation here. The intercom music is played from a CD player in the electrical room, but it only accepts a certain nonstandard format to prevent people at the store level from using anything other than the discs shipped from home office. Except it plugs into the intercom system with standard red and white RCA jacks. The day I can safely say I never need to go back and/or I just lose my shit, I'm going back there with an old iPod and a headphone to RCA cable, and a playlist tailored to express my true feelings towards that place.

Honestly man, subway is a good intro to counter work. You don’t take orders or anything like that. You simply input what they got on the line. If you’re the one that made the sandwich, you’d know what was on it. If not you ask the one who made it and they tell you what to input. I’m curious to know, what’s worrying you? Talking to people or the money aspect? You have to talk to make the sandwiches.

This is based. Do you play /doomer/ music?

I almost got hired at walmart for being a stocker. They told me to come back for an interview when the night stocking shifts opens up. The interview room was really relaxing with nice recliners. Did you have an interview room with recliners too? Or is that only at certain Wal-Mart's?

How much do you make there? Also asking the other kohlfags around

youtube.com/watch?v=eQFufoeNUvc
This but on a 10hr loop

11.20/hr

got a raise in the summer to $11 plus my yearly .30 raise but now they will hire new people in at $11 so fuck them

I'm mostly worried about making mistakes. I'm good with money and I have anxiety but I'm not terrible at talking to people. I can fake sounding professional but mostly just worried about making a mistake. Thing is at the place (pizza place) i work at right now people make mistakes ten times a day and no one even cares. Maybe i should just stop worrying about it.

oh heck yeah no worries. I always remind myself after I do something stupid, "what are they gonna do? fire me?"

Honestly nobody would notice if you forgot to add cheese to the charge for example. If you charge too much nobody would notice unless it’s obvious. Have a little more confidence man.

This too.

Honestly, as long as you don’t make the mistake of telling customer to eat shit and die, you’ll be fine anywhere
Making mistakes is natural and how you learn to do your job right

Can't say I know what that is.

It's gotta be only certain stores. Interviews at my store are in a meeting room with plastic tables and folding chairs. The break room is more of the same, but dirtier.

I was thinking more along the lines of calling out my direct manager before playing "You Are a Cunt" by Kat McSnatch, continuing on to Alestorm's "Fucked With an Anchor", and then continue on to whatever offensive songs give me a giggle to fill time until someone gets smart enough to figure out how to turn it off. Maybe some bits of the South Park Movie soundtrack, maybe "Big Dick" by Little Big, who knows?

Where are the bananas
youtu.be/4pnjme1PSBk

Oh, and "I've no more fucks to give" by Benjamin Thomas Wilde, Esq.

Can you see the people in the dressing rooms, have you ever seen a big titty mom there naked?

because thats what them snobby rich white people who shop there like

Is it worth it though? Maybe with the exp you get get a better job. A reference is a reference. That giant check box of, “can we contact this employer” is a big one on new applications.

They can only ask now "has this person worked here before and how long?"

You can't ask about work experience, well at least in my state.

You can't see anything, but people will go into the dressing rooms in pairs and groups sometimes

I think maybe I'll try to start working counter at the pizza place until i get hired at subway. Only problem is customers are jerks in my area. I live in a rich stuck up town. They treat the employees like shit maybe that's another reason why I'm afraid to work counter.

Didn’t know that. In North Carolina I’m not sure if this is the case. I suppose there is a difference between work experience and references.

Here they can also ask "Would you hire this person again?"
Hence why I'd need to really snap and/or already have another job ready to go first.

Jerks how? You’ll learn how to deal with different types with experience. The best advice I can give is be confident but don’t be a dick.

Yea this is the kicker. You might need that, “yes”.

When I worked food service it drove my GM up a wall since a few people left to go get different jobs that were terrible and he couldn't advise not to hire.

I used to have pyro fantasies when I worked at Dillard’s! They should use retail as basic training to create crazed soldiers.

Why the fuck are the esigns we get so shit? Damn things are dying faster than we can resupply them and never link half the time.

Attached: 748356746.jpg (604x614, 45K)

Why would he care? Shitty worker hired and gone and his name isn’t tarnished because he couldmt day shit. I still get the rage of shit people going to greener grass once they shit in their current patch.

The girl who's trying to help me get hired at subway had tons of stories about abuse from customers. Most of them were about people calling her a bitch or to fuck herself. She's one of the nicest people I know so clearly they were just being assholes to her.

RIGHT?????

how many times per week does an armored car come to pick up the cash?

I'm not entirely sure, but I know the guy who does our pickups is probably 60+

Anyone who says stuff like this has no place in your store. Anyone that makes you feel threatened, just get a manger. If they are being a harmless asshole, also get a manger. You aren’t paid enough to fight/diffuse crazy people.

Also same user here I don't know how she did it but she stayed professional even when they treated her poorly. She had a rude customer story at least once or twice a shift.

The store owner doesn't care. Just cares about money. The only cool thing about him is if someone complains to him about us he just hangs up the phone on the customer. It's kind of funny lol

Dude. Not friendly doesn’t equal rude. What you described is unacceptable. Not smiling or saying please isn’t the same.

Then sounds like you don’t have corporate problems. Tell them to fuck off.

discord
:=l=0[19]0=l=:
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 19.jpg (790x800, 62K)

I’m gonna say what we all think.

I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS AND ESPECIALLY NIGGERS

One time we actually had to call the cops because a drunk girl and her boyfriend came in and gave us a hard time and as I'm writing this I'm realizing the people in my town are messed up lol. Hopefully if I get hired at subway the crazies and the assholes will stay away although probably not the subway is on the same street.

Too bad i killed the thread

Yes. You did.

Burn it all

They're fucking jews

Attached: 1491476371050.jpg (1024x1483, 191K)

Any Tard tales?

Everyone in america is crazy Donald Trump is president for crying out loud

And they actually defend and support him. My mom is always telling me not to hate on the president of the United States just because he's a reality tv star. America is brainwashed.