Being born in a small town is the worst thing that can happen to you. Especially a cold fucking rural shit hole...

Being born in a small town is the worst thing that can happen to you. Especially a cold fucking rural shit hole. I fucking hate god

>everyone is poor
>cant even go to some small spring shit or something and see tits
>at least if youre in a shit small beach town you at least get to go to some shitty spring break thing with tits
>most people are at least in small towns an hour from a city so they can at least move there or do something there
>not me I am 7 hours from a city
>going on a vacation means you literally have to be like the top 10th percentile of rich for this shit area
>never get to go anywhere or do anything as a kid because my parents are fucking shit
>going on a vacation requires friends
>my graduating class literally had 20 people in it having 5 friends is impossible five fucking FIVE
>everyone is dirt fucking poor like taking cans and bottles back and dying for 20 dollars
>ruined my life by actually going to school
>should of dropped out at 16 to get jobs and maybe have money and go on vacations
>should of just got a job or took the first bus to a major city or something but I ruined my life going to school
>try to go to college becuase retarded
>life goes to shit realize college is retarded
>drop out
>stuck in debt
>never get to go on vacation do anything fun see anywhere cool visit anywhere cool or do anything because i had shit parents
>too stupid to realize dropping out is smart because i was isolated from the world
>shit parents wouldnt let me drop out
>was too stupid to just refuse to get on the bus or punch my parents in the face
>literally anyone else in the world has a major city close they can move to
>literally never even seen a happy place in my life and just get fucked by life raped in and out by god and my shit parents poverty bull shit
>all ive ever seen is shit cold woods cant even go outside because its so fucking cold so literall 90% of my life was just in my room in the sad woods

Attached: 8274E1BD-F57B-46DF-B9B3-54BC4B363D63.jpg (480x360, 30K)

It’s happened to a lot of us, user, someday you’ll look back and be glad you left

Stop making this thread.

He's changing-up the whine...

I cant leave god has trapped me here. If i dont kill god soon my life will be moving there at like 40 and bagging groceries and having no point in living in this city because i will be 40

I fucking HATE god

Stop being a whiny little faggot and grow some damn balls! Stop blaming everyone else for your shit life choices. If your life is so bad, just kill yourself

I enlisted to get away from home. Saw a lot of cool shit and met some good people bonding over how much it sucks.

I have enough money to leave. God has trapped me here and is raping me every day. I dont want to join the military i just want a normal life

Stop blaming everything on your circumstances. Get off your lazy ass and do something about it. The time you spent bitching you could have been learning to code or something to make money online remotely.

Wow you're being a bitch. You have a a far more luxurious life than anyone living in the 60's. You're complaining anonymously about a non problem when you're probably well fed and warm.

Then you should listen to the band eyehategod

>just learn to code

I am not a nerd. There is nothing i can do becuase I’m on probation for bein black and god is out to get. Me and doing all of this to me i cant do anything if god just comes after me with unlimited rape power

Probationnigger kinda creeps me out

Owned

Would you Fuck off with this crybaby bullshit every fucking day?

should have bought some bitcoin when you had the chance, moron. try blaming that one on somebody else.

He just wants to rape and assault people trust me this whining is because nigs gonna nig and he can't nig

Just make fun of him like he's Chris chan

I dont care about money. Money does nothing for me. I just want the freedom i deserve but god is a fucking cunt

>small town
>military for 4 years
>really really sucked
>hated it
>got out
>got a great job thanks to connections I'd made with people who got out of the military before me
>now living in the city making 6 figures
If it's a last resort, it might be worth a try. Join the Air Force. Maybe Navy. Get some guaranteed job in electronics or IT or something with a career path.

Might be your best chance.

I am on probation for being black. I have money and i am a genius i could literally survive anywhere with just a phone and a suitcase of clothes but god is out to get me and trap me here