What does it feel like to cum inside pussy unprotected?

What does it feel like to cum inside pussy unprotected?

Attached: White-cum-black-pussy-breed.gif (278x194, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's the idea itself. The act, doesn't feel more than an orgasim.

The best thing ever.
It feels like that thing you were meant to always do.
Like once you've done it, there's something automatically inside you that says "my work here is done" even if they're on birth control.

i fear i'll never know

Attached: 1398547112793.webm (640x480, 1.49M)

dude there is literally nothing else like it.
not only does it feel amazing, but everything inside your dumb ape brain is screaming at you to do it

Feels good

Attached: 00074_6-VideoToMp4.webm (288x293, 1.62M)

how was the aids?

Awesome. Best orgasm

It's true domination over a female and insemination of your possible future progeny inside of her. Animals have evolved over time to seek sexual pleasure to reproduce. In that moment you have no fear, only pleasure, and melt into each other's pleasure. It feels monumentally better, in turn you get more turned on and it feels even better. You get an erection filled with lust for sating your woman and spilling your seed inside of her.

Attached: download.jpg (411x600, 177K)

The orgasm is basically the same, but the mental part is: OH YEAH THIS IS WHAT I WAS MADE TO DO.

can she feel this when the cock is throbbing or when the cum is shooting out?

PS: I truly feel bad for anyone who doesn't get a chance to...unlike many the empathy deficient a-holes around this parts. Our entire biology is designed to want to do this. And given that, it is truly psychologically painful when you can't.

My wife says she can feel the warmth of it when I shoot inside her

I imagine it feels almost as good as posting dino.

Unfortunately, I won't ever experience either.

Attached: 1515133062242.jpg (1118x1489, 251K)

How amazing people make it out to be is nothing compared to what it really feels like. It doesn't live up to the hype

My gf is less than half my size and really tight so when I am inside it literally feels like our pipes are connected and when I cum she tells me she can feel me impregnating her

Instead of telling you how it feels or if it feels good I can give an example.

Jerk off and right when you are cumming just completely stop and let yourself cum. That feeling of ruined experience is the same when you have to pull out to cum or have a condom on.

If she's on birth control, the only feeling I personally enjoy more is cumming in a girls mouth while shes blowing me.

If she's not on birth control, the regret sets in before you even finish cumming. Goes something like "oOOOOOOOHHaaaaaaaaaaHHHH SHIT!"

Attached: 1371502 - Catherine_Wayne boxxy fakes.jpg (480x640, 70K)

It feels amazing at first. You connect with your partner. Then instant regret. She might not be on the pill, she might have herps, etc.

Listen fag you must have a tiny. I know or be fucking some busted out chicks this fuck is righht

this is all true, but written in a weird fucking way.

But basically faggot OP is right - it's a woman letting you dominate her ass and she is completely yours for the purpose of your pleasure - it's a very addictive feeling and makes goes hand-in-hand with the physical pleasure

tl;dr 50% mental joy, 50% physical joy. The hotter the chick the higher those numbers go

Attached: 1553931675461.png (811x811, 1.03M)

Attached: X3_-Whev_400x400.jpg (358x358, 15K)

slippery

this gf was on BC cummed in her all the time was cash knowing i did it with no repercussions

This is why he asked how it feels to bust in a pussy unprotected you fuck you

warm apple pie

You can get herpes without nutting

Underrated post OZ

>2 years ago
>gf has her friend over
>we all get fucked up, gf and her friend get high on DXM
>gf passes out
>end up fucking her friend on our kitchen floor
>pull out and blast a load on her face
>think about cumming inside her pussy instead all the fucking time
I regret not filling her pussy up, but you live you learn. Next opportunity I get I guess.

I dunno man, I just felt that it was another orgasm, it's cool and all but it's kinda whatever

It's okay I guess.

/thread, that primal animalistic instinct of breeding takes over

Attached: 1F3373EE-5DA4-4351-8777-1576005552DF.jpg (3088x2320, 1.28M)

these

Feels like child support...

Cumming inside my girlfriend before I was circumcised felt great, but immediately followed by "oh, shit. I'm not ready to be a father" and a lingering nervous feeling until she had her period.
Cumming inside my girlfriend after getting circumcised felt incredible, but because there's no protection, it got super sensitive and almost painful -still good though.
Cumming inside my wife when we were trying to have kids was next-level intensely good.
Now cumming inside my wife after vasectomy is fucking fantastic.

Amazing, literally the best feeling orgasms for me personally. I wish I could do it more often.

This

Attached: 76260C1C-67FE-4CE6-A0CD-3062004FDB51.jpg (326x326, 16K)

So much better than pulling out or condom, not that it feels super amazing, I just hate getting the cold air on my dick feeling the jizz around my shaft.

How did your circ turn out? Any pics?

Like busting into a velvet bag of puppy ears

Pretty good but then boring after awhile until you find a new girl then it feels good again for awhile..

This what? Learn how to comment tag newfag

Got more?

oh wow that's my favorite way to cum

How have these trips gone unchecked?

>ywn be a cute girl who is letting a guy cum inside her pussy for the first time ever

Attached: creampie1440696774685.jpg (1600x1200, 219K)

this

no foreskin. subhuman kek

sorry for you virgin anons ...it is incredible

>be 16 at the time dating a grill a couple years younger than me
>gets put on birth control to balance hormones
>start fucking without condoms
>after some months doing this she wants me cum in her
>cum harder than I ever have into her
>finish up, go to store and she tells me how hot it is with my cum leaking out of her

proceeded to bust nuts in her until we broke up. it was LIT

3 girls say they feel the warmth, but thats about it. also feels really wet. 1 girl has said she loves the pulsing and the gush. guess all are diff? other girls needed to wear condoms. physical pleasure 2/10 mental pleasure 20/10

wrong

and how many kids do you have?

you were a 16 year old fucking without a condom and managed to pull out every time for months?

Yep, we were terrified of having kids

you're a better man than i was at 16. i wouldn't have been able to resist leaving it in a spurt at least once

fucking great. The most correct feeling in the world. That said it'd probably better if there was the risk were she not on birth control. Proper wife material so I wouldn't mind. Don't necessarily think procreation is philosophically moral however.

"Satisfaction down to the genetic level."
feels hella good

I mean I did eventually since it got to the point where we didn't care after some time.

I graduated 2 years early and picked her up from school all the time, so we'd bang at her place before her parents got home, leave and then walk back in like nothing happened.

Feels amazing. Wife says she can feel it inside her sometimes. She loves it.

Attached: CD895615-A19C-4A9C-92CC-B6C427AF8C3F.jpg (1978x1159, 256K)

First creampie ever was awesome. Idk how to describe it other than it felt incredibly productive lol.

Ended up marrying that girl. Have cum in her probably 1500 times (been together for a long time).

Once we decided to make a baby it felt even better.

I’m not big. If I bottom out in her missionary I can just poke her cervix. She looooves the feeling of me shooting cum against her cervix and says she can feel it squirt against her as well as the pulsing of my shaft.

I’d say the only thing better than cumming in her is if we time it just right that we cum at the same time. I can feel her cumming too and that by itself is almost as good as me cumming. There’s nothing like a cervix grinding on your head then getting rock hard for a second before pulsing as if it’s trying to pump the cum out of you. She’s usually a bit quicker than I am to reach orgasm so that doesn’t happen as often as I’d like.

I never really understood how guys could get tricked into thinking a woman has had an orgasm. You can’t fake that shit.

Bump for more experiences

BUMP please

Attached: 1389239494346.jpg (1280x853, 224K)

Unless you have a numb dick theres a distinct difference in physical feeling fucking a pussy raw. user.⚽

Wait, I just remembered that pumping her full of cum when she was 8 months pregnant was also awesome. Her tits were always perky Bs (I love little tits), but some nice swollen almost Ds with no sag hanging over your face was heavenly.

Feels like you're doing God's will

My 18 yo gf slipped it in raw looked me in the eye and said I want you to explode in me.

I did. Now we only fuck raw. But it's cool cause shes on the pill

i feel you on this also pretty cool to know that they can get this thing in their arm to help not forget to take the pill

Man, I can't even remember what it feels like to use a condom, as I got a vasectomy at 25, 16 years ago.

I do remember being 17 and banging my then-girlfriend who was on the pill. Just for the hell of it, we decided to use a condom to see what it felt like, but it was such a shitty feeling that we took it off after less than a minute.

scary

I remember the day my gf went and got a depo shot in college. She called me and said “I got it. Let’s fuck. I want you to fill me up.”

20 minutes later were at her place, she’s on top trying to my dick head off yelling “I’m about to cum, cum in me now!”

Best day ever at that point in my life.

*trying to grind my dick head off

She actually bruised my head. It was worth it.

I've only gone raw on girls I don't mind breeding with. 7 so far. Got 3 pregnant, the other 4 were on BC and never had the guts to take off the safety. It was for the best, it's alright to be responsible and admit you're not ready.

One of the 3 is my wife, the other 2 we got with along the way. Just kind of happened. Was 15 the first time went raw and nutted inside. She was same age and had started BC, but got excited over breeding roleplay.

Took it really far, she skipped BC one month. The last week we were nervous wrecks, but her period came and we never did that again. But damn, the orgasms were insane. Just stopping BC you can still get by a cycle or two.

My ex-fwb had one of those and it was pretty amazing busting in her while she had that.

discord
:=l=0[10]0=l=:
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 10.jpg (464x463, 68K)

It feels like 18 years minimum of child support... feels bad sending your ex a good chunk of your paycheck every month trying to make mortgage payments... In summary.... it sucks