Closest you ever came to death?

Closest you ever came to death?

Me it was appendicitis. Very painful and if I had waited another day I would probably be dead.

Attached: naked guy.jpg (2346x3128, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Almost drowned when I was a kid, luckily my mom was there to save me.

Almost got obliterated by a car when i was like 4

">bike crash
i lost a leg"

Took 250mg of etizolam and was asleep for 3 days

Heart attack at 19. 29 now.

green tex
i think they call that a coma

tf you do to get a heart attack that young

Checked

What happened? Just a shit heart?

Some weird blood disease when I was 2, they told my parents I would die.

Once rode my bike alone in the woods near a developing subdivision and lost control going down a hill, regained control by divine intervention because a gigantic rusty stake would have impaled my side had I fell.

Once swam away from a drowning friend cause I had to to survive myself.

Attached: 1551454981689.jpg (1024x1020, 132K)

Skydiving malfunction

spontaneous cat explosion

Nearly fell into a waterfall, we were in Jasper, and one of my freinds who was doing photography at the time wanted to get a shot of me posing in the waterfall, (it was 6:30 in the mourning so it was only us and about 4 other people in our group) I fell trying to climb back up after the photo and I was holding onto slippery rocks in a fast current over a 40 meter high drop. Took a rope and a lot of muscle to get me out of their. I still get chills just thinking about it. I 100% thought i was going to die.

I fell off my bike when I was five, and now I have a permanent limp. It's pretty bad as well, and it's really embarrassing to explain every time to new freinds who ask that it's because of a bike and my retarded little ass

Yeah I'm really luck I didn't have a seizure from the withdrawals. But I'm pretty sure I permanently fucked my brain over, my memory is garabage.

I almost drowned once, all I remember was waking up on land laying down while this lady still had her mouth on me and was in the middle of giving me a really deep breath of air

When I was 3 I had a fever of 106.5. Easily the closest I've come to dying, although obviously I don't remember it.

I've been to Jasper. It's funny how much tourism there is there so the danger seems minimal.

>106.5

Holy shit. How did you get a fever that high?

That’s not a temperature that’s a fuckin radio station lol

Yep. Was born with a shit one. I'm doing alot better now, but it changed my life dramatically.

Took two grams of dxm and went to a lust of decay concert in Raleigh nc, circa 2002,2003
Very close to death, wow

I'm still brain damaged to this day

Acute pancreatitis. Was going into sepsis by the time I got to the ER. Oxygen levels plummeted, heart rate was 38 bpm, was going in and out of consciousness either cause of pain or dying. ER doctor told my sister to call the rest of the family and tell them to come to the hospital. Ended up spending ten days in the IICU.

Just was born with a problem

Not the same guy, but I've been hiding my chest pains from my doctor since I was in the ninth grade, don't remember how old I would have been. I think shit like that in young people is genetic, cause I was never that athletic but I was not overweight.

The chest pains were pretty severe at some points, but the closest I've been was my first and last time jaywalking - I always wait for the sign to say to walk and for all the cars to stop moving, and I always run across.

When I let your mom be one top last night.

What was it like? I once took 1.2g and a half of shrooms and it was the most intense experience. I was throwing myself around the room and legitimately thought my parents were actors. Landed me in the psych ward for a week.

I forgot spring break was this week...

I had typhoid for a couple weeks but didn't go to the doctor. Just crawled from my couch to the toilet and shit and puked my life out til it went away.

As a kid, I'm 38 now. I was around 14. Walking home. Cut across a parking lot on a very windy day. Maybe 2 seconds at the most after I pass in front of this store the entire front of the store the decorative brick work and sign collapse and just annihilate the ground in front of it. Exactly where I had just walked past. The owner comes running out cuz I guess he saw me. Looks at me and just says that could have killed you. I laughed and said yeah, and kept walking.

I messed up the comment like I did with that decision to let her ride me.

Dude, as someone who had and has heart problems, dont ignore it. Please. I did for years and then at 19 I had a major one. It's not fun, and it can change your life forever.

>Was spinning out while riding shotgun with hispanic hillbilly cousin.
>My door opened and didnt have seatbelt on
>just held on to carseat and got whiplash
>didnt wreck into anything after
>im alway gonna remember that

Attached: 1553537530668.jpg (397x391, 67K)

necrotizing pancreatitis, it hurt like hell.

I've had chest pains for like 10 years. Spoken to two cardiologists and they both said it was nothing.

His quote exactly was "I'm not 99% sure, I'm not 99.999% sure, I'm 100% sure there is nothing wrong with your heart"

That's not to say I still don't feel like I'm about to die from time to time, and it's also not to say that you shouldn't go see a doctor about it.

Were u goin hard on da cake nigga, bunch of steak nigga, heart attack when im 8 nigga?

Accidentally shot myself in the face with an arrow through a freak accident of it deflecting. Pro-tip: don't shoot at hard targets at very close range. Fucker knocked me over and Stuck out my face in my left-side cheek/where my lips meet..
My true d whose vow it was saw me knocked over, stunned, and with an arrow in my face and thought I was dead. He legged it out of the forest and left me for dead. It took me some time to get back up but when I did I was lost, and bleeding. I eventually found my way home and after the bouncing of the arrow in my face became too painful I finally had the sense to yank it out. I was probably eleven. When my mom marched me up to his house and talked to his mom I still remember how pale he was seeing me again. Fuck you, Chase. You did tons of awful things but leaving me for dead ties with you fucking your dog. Go back to hell (west Virginia)

What a fucking MAN!

>be me 13 y/o
>hanging out with friends
>90's no internet
>wildcard friend shows up on dad's motorcycle
>bike is borrowed without permission
>user, wanna go 120mph?
>fucking A !!
>high speed through residential neighborhoods
>headed south at light speed
>lady in 80's cougar signals left blinker
>oh shit!
>hit back bumper of cougar
>WTF?
>next memory
>I'M FUCKING BLIND!
>open helmet visor
>I'm fucking scraped up on every appendage
>bones sticking out my leg
>knee cap laying in street next to me
>SHOCK
>pass out
Next memories are a haze of confusion for about a week I'm told.

Could you explain the last one?

Jeez
You should be able to get surgery

*my buddy whose bow it was

Nigga how tf do you even get that shit without rolling in dirt for a couple days?

Nah. I skateboarded alot, and ran track. It was just a freak think that happened. I'm vegetarian now only because of it. I mean, I'd kill a dear right now if you eat it, but being a vegetarian has helped so much. I haven't taken my heart meds for 4 years, and never have felt healthier.

My dad is going through that user. Agonizing pain all the way.

Different user, but I've been having weird chest pains that come and go with stress. Recently had a EKG, echo, CBC + lipid panel + thyroid, CT scan done. All normal. Think that's enough or keep testing? I could do a stress echo but it seems to get better with exercise not worse. They want to give me anxiety meds.

Cluster headache. Felt like an ice pick stab on the back of my eye. I had it for 14 years then it stopped after quit smoking. Turned out it's the nicotine.

Man i was in another dimension, it was like being abducted by aliens is the best I can describe it, but I became severely dehydrated, completely forgot about food and water, everyone thought i was just drunk as hell, falling down everywhere, but I was in serious trouble, didn't go to jail or to the hospital, so win all around

Almost choked to death on a piece of steak. Luckily I wasnt home alone or I would have passed out and died.

drank way to much.

If you start taking anxiety meds you'll end up with heart problems. Just start eating healthy and exercising dude.

>have epilepsy
>collapsed in shower 2 different times nearly drowning both
>One time the door was locked and mother literally saiyan kicked it off to pull me out the shower
>been nearly wrecked by several vehicles countless times.
>worked construction with cousin who convinced me to hold a post in place as he sawed through it towards me.
the saw went through faster than expected and he jerked it away 1cm from my throat.
>dad accidentally tipped a heavy bookshelf on to me when I was like 3. I blacked out but I guess I lived.
>ran into a curb on my bicycle very fast to avoid a sudden car, went flying like 10 feet almost into the busy road.
now I'm depressed I don't want to remember anymore

Definitely do the stress test. For me, it was a little different. I already had problems, and I kept exercising. That was the worst thing I did.

The best i could say is stay calm, always check your heart rate, and never push it to the limit. No matter how strong you think you are. Alway be careful.

EKG is helpful, but its only testing at that moment. Learn yourself, and your heart, and realize what you can handle. It will be different for you and me on what we can handle. It's all about knowing yourself and how far you can push yourself. Inwas a 2 time golden globe champion in boxing, and I loved it so much, but it was to much for me. My Las three matches raised my heart rate way too much. So I stopped, even tho i loved it.

Its about knowing how far you can safely push yourself

I had the same thing, sickest I've ever been in my life. I just let it run its course and now I'm fine.

Today was the closest I have ever been to it tomorrow I imagine I will get closer

Drank a fifth of tequila in an hour on top of a six pack

Toned it down after that

currently fighting testicular cancer.

>typhoid
A cured disease for over 20 years. How the fuck did you manage to get that? Did you fuck a grandtranny heroin whore in Thailand?

Attached: 1533906418400.jpg (688x547, 64K)

>medical marijuana
Shit works

Dude, I'm so sorry for what you are going through. I couldn't imagine. Good luck my dude. Please take care of yourself.

spinal meningitis when I was in 2nd grade, they couldn't figure out if it was viral or bacterial I was in the hospital for about a week and half.

knocked myself out when vaporizing fentanyl . woke up one floor with a ringer, horrible headache, terrified arms crossed over chest, head on shoes, i curled up. it was totally black and empty, does not bode well.

Alright, since your so worried I'll elaborate a little. I do not remember why I was hiding it, but I plan on addressing it after getting insurance. But I can't right now.

Here is what I did though. I got my cholestoral checked some time ago, it was only a few points below "too high". They said do not worry about it unless I have chest pains. I did not tell them then, but I started eating differently, and in the end I have mostly painless palpitations every couple days. The only reason I am not worried still is because I am neither stressed nor do I do dangerous, andrenaline-raising activities and I exercise enough to feel that I won't end up dropping from some heart problem anytime soon.

Nah I ate some raw chicken, gave myself salmonella, didn't see the doctor for that and it developed into typhoid.
Hey same here. Main reason I'm single too.

Majority of chest pains are caused by anxiety.

Farenheit you jackass.

No it doesn't. THC has no medical qualities, and CBD is okay for pain and stress relief but it lowers your immune response. Medical marijuana will actually worsen cancer, you fucking retard.

thanks user, will do.

Fuck you, you fucking faggot.
Reported and hope you burn. Slowly.

No problem my dude. Always trying to help. Good luck my dude, and please take care of yourself.

Whoa!!!
Enjoy your ban!!

fucking seriously, fucking animal
hope he thinks about this shit when he's being fucked to death in prison

>100% sure it's nothing
how many tests did you have to do to get that result?

I was walking out after dark down my city streets and I had just walked past a clothing store, they would be super skiddish because they were philopino or something but I never bothered them, they had a large curtain that was 40 feet hanging up and saw me walk near it, so they sent their daughter out to check that I wasn't stealing. After I told her I wasn't she nodded and pulled a gun on me and told me to take it down, my friend who was with me bolted and I didn't really have a choice because the gun was trained on me so I took down her fucking big ass curtain. She forced me into the store and told me to put it on the shelf to really make sure I wasn't stealing it and as I was putting it on the shelf I saw her raise the gun in a way I could push it flat against the wall, She was pretty weak so I just used my other hand to turn it to her face, with the gun still in her grip I forced her to shoot herself in the chest where she let it go, I then shot her with the remaining bullets in the clip in two successive blasts, the first for even pointing that shit at me and the second for making me hang her stupid fucking curtains. Fucking philipino dog. This is not the first time I had to deal with that kind of shit though, just the first time I almost got shot by a girl.

My mom once me and my two brothers a closed garage with the car on

Had septicaemia at 6 months old and nearly died. A 15 my appendix burst, didn't realize it right away. Shits, vomiting and delirium fever with a knife twisting feeling that got worse as the the day wore on. I went into shock in the ER and almost died in the OR. Turns out it went gangrenous and perforated my intestines, roughly 20% had to be removed. The rehab was fucking horrible.

Replying to those fucking Candleja..............

I was fucking around on a beach when hurricane sandy was causing waves in south florida. i was watching the waves and a particularly big one completely crumbled the sand bar i was standing on, nearly dragging me into the ocean. Someone was able to grab my arm in time, but yeesh i was a stupid 8 year old

Nearly choked to death during birth. Umbilical cord got wrapped around my neck. mom had to get C-section.

>8 years old during Hurricane Sandy
You just admitted you're 14 you little faggot, fuck off this board

..are you still feeling that bruv? because it sounds it.

i was diagnosed with the embryonal variety. they keep saying we got it pretty early but still freaked out.

What?
Where do you get your info you fucking retarded piece of shit redneck cuck? Marijuana is the next medicine in the world and the healing factor is it contains is beyond beautiful. Read a fucking science journal or a news article you ignorant cuckold piece of shit go fuck yourself with your stupid Prohibitionist nonsense

What did he post?

What he post nigger

No shit it’s Fahrenheit you absolute fucking faggot.

98.6 is normal body temperature. 100.4 is a fever. 103 is dangerous territory, and anything higher than that warrants a visit to the doctor or hospital. 106.5 is go to the emergency room, do not pass go.

Imagine being this retarded.

Literally i want to talk to you more and try to help. But fuck Yea Forums on private info. Lol

this. refreshed the page and suddenly a few anons are losing their shit over this post.

Used to go to work 40 miles from home at 6 am, I was pretty depressed at the time and was depriving myself from sleep, so I have caught myself falling asleep behind the wheel doing 90 on the freeway multiple times.
When I was a kid I was doing backflips in to the pool, this one time a kid suddenly swum underneath me as I was in the middle of doing my jump. I managed to avoid falling on the kid, but I hit the back of my head on the side walk and I fell in to the pool. It took me a minute to regain senses and I swam back up. On the water surface I moved my hand to the back of my head and I had a massive wound exposing part of my brain(I didn't know this at the time). I felt around some more and looked at my hands which were covered in blood at which point I decided that it might be a good Idea to go and inform my mom. I casually walked up to her and said: "yo mom, i think i might have hit my head" and showed her my hands covered in blood. She looked at my head and panicked. Called 112, some fireman showed up whom immediately freaked out and had me lay on my back because they thought I had possibly fractured my neck aswell. Anyway, I got fucking hooked up on nitrous oxide and had a fucking trip dude. Was high as a kite, I would describe my experience as looking through one of them one eyed scopes that make the world look funny, and if you twist them the shapes will start changing, idk. Anyway doctors patched the whole thing up but I have a huge bald spot now. But as of recent I am starting to think that they may have screwed something up. Because before all that I was super happy and stuff and ever since then I started being depressed and I was starting to feel pains throughout my body that are not there. Got some real psychopathic tendencies and I feel no sense of responsibility nor any general emotion. Haha very edgy, I know. Now I am not one to self diagnose, but I have a slight feeling, just a slight bias, that my brain might be 'on fire' as they say.

I didn’t see it jerkoff. Why don’t you fucking tell us what it is instead of being a waste of air? Feel good about yourself? You don’t have to show me, I’m genuinely curious because I didn’t see it faggot

Planned a holiday to Malaysia with my fiancee but we broke up and cancelled two weeks before a plane got overBUKed

i really appreciate the support user. this diagnosis has completely changed the way I look at life, and all the problems I had before this simply do not matter in comparison.

That's some buster keaton shit right here my brother of african descent

Aww, poor retard.

why the fuck are you yelling at me you idiot? I was simply saying I wanted to know what that user posted as well.

Why don’t you say that retard? You said some stupid shit
>a few anons are losing their shit
No you’re not crituqing? Blow me

I was blasting institutiolized by suicidal tendancies in my jag going 130 at night when the road turned where i couldnt see it and a truck was turning on it as i got to it and i drifted passed it and made it. I also shot up about .3Gs of fettinal and died for about five minutes before they resuscitated me.

user, listen very carefully: what i was trying to say was "i would also like to know what that user posted" because it was seemingly deleted before most others could see it.

ANNNNNNNDDDD the thread has been derailed by pedophilia necrophilia

I had fecal vomiting when I was 7. Apparently that can kill you.

>immediately goes into insults
Beautiful. I'm majoring in biochem and anatomy, and the science journals you're attempting to quote are funded by marijuana companies and their benefactors. The fact, the science, is that THC and the overall chemical nature of marijuana, regardless of method of ingestion, will worsen your immune response, lymphatic system as a whole, and will eventually lead to their own kinds of cancer while making your existing conditions worse. I smoked a lot of weed in highschool, but actually learning what it did made me realize most of my health problems were stemming from it. Wow, once I quit my health started improving. I've been surviving both stomach and testicular cancer for 9 years with no treatments, and marijuana certainly didn't help.

In short, fuck yourself.
Damn dude, luckily it was that soon and now you have the rest of your life to manage it in the middle of the greatest medical age.

Yo, if I start a discord, would you take the time to prove it was you? Screen shot the (You) the Dm me?

just for the record, fecal emesis isn't literal feces you're throwing up, but it smells fucking wicked.

Anyone can fake a (You) with a DOM edit in the F12 editor in your browser, just sayin

This story is lame as fuck but at least it's not fake

>2006
>fresh outta high school
>take a summer job at a concrete factory, cleaning out big ass cement mixers
>hammer, chisel, blowtorch, clean out chunks of hardened cement out of mixing kettles
>English is not my native so fuck you
>always wear mylar gloves because my at the time qt 3.14454386205 gf doesn't like her dickclit being chafed by caloused manhands
>grizzled vet coworkers always give me shit for wearing gloves like a pussy
>harhar lookit the smoothskin
>rainy day, have to go outside to clean out a zyklon brand german zylkon mixer
>splashing around in a 2 inch puddle, need to erect the mixer to effectivly clean it
>push erecting button, nothing happens
>Oh i see, cable is frayed
>my 2 weeks of tech experience taught me exactly how to fix this!
>while splish sploshing aorund in a puddle in my cheap knockoff converse, but the copper strands directly into 370 volt outlet
>Machine instantly kick in
>mfw cheap ass mylar gloves saved my life

What is your obsession with someone's suffering? I've been dealing with cancer for almost a decade and the most it's done is ruin long-term relationship prospects and general friendships. You sound like the wrong kind of person to talk to.

Well damn. Just trying to be friendly like Chan was 16 years ago.

i honestly would but I'm pretty fucked up on norco for pain and I'm tired. do you have a kik? I'll screenshot my posts and send em later.

You are getting me wrong brotha. I was literally only trying to give advice to someone who is going through the same thing that I started with my heart problems.

Driving in a Honda Fit and Hit a boulder as big as the car we ripped out the bottom of car and some how gasoline flew through the vents into the cabin and if we had waited we would have became Jew Jerky

Attached: 1554175555001.png (406x214, 119K)

Yah, never have had a Kik. But for real man, I wish you the best. Take care of yourself.

5 years old, eat a whole bottle 100 pills of children's chewable aspirin. Go unconscious for three days. Wake up to stomach being pumped, have to stay for 2 months for observation, parents both in the service alone the whole time.

Lay off a little, it came off weird as fuck. Not sure about the other guy but there is nothing more annoying and rude than someone comparing their illness to yours and trying to "help" when there is nothing to be done about it.

>2019
>go on Yea Forums
>comfy near death stories thread shows up
>join in
>it's just a gay back and forth between two legal retards argueing about who sucks the most dick

Damn, well thanks user, and take care as well. Good luck.

Attached: 1543851389602.png (408x333, 158K)

I know man, just trying to look out for you. Yea Forums these days is full of the kind of faggotry that would do shit like that.

I often get in the path of roadraging lunatics
The worst is whenever I bike
The closest I came to death was when I played hockey in a non-contact league.
Basically I got rammed into a board and a rib punctured one of my lungs.
To this day, breathing at full capacity is impossible

TL:DR Hockey destroyed my cardio

Totally agree man. Just trying to bring it back to the old days

>appendicitis

nothing compared to a kidney stone. pain level same as giving birth. try it. you might like it.

Indeed I do miss the old Yea Forums.

Why

>I often get in the path of roadraging lunatics
>whenever I bike

get your toy of the fucking road you quebecois chicom fuckstick

Unfortunately it won't ever happen

almost got hit by a car yesterday

Car accident because I was reading Yea Forums while driving

Last year i had a boil on my taint. I couldnt take the pain anymore so went to the er. Doc told me if i had kept waiting it mist likely would have turned to sepsis

discord
:=l=A[18]A=l=:
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 18.jpg (540x540, 69K)

OOBEs and NDEs are remarkably exactly the same.

When I was 19, I'm 28 now, I went in for a lymphnode biopsy, they said it would be over in 30 minutes, well next thing i know I wake up during surgery, I remember the lights above me, the sugeon nicked a major artery and i was bleeding to death. The surgery ended up taking 2 1/2 hours but they saved me. 3ish weeks later I was diagnosed with non hodgkin's lymphoma and did chemo for about 8 months. All good now though.

I drowned and woke up an hour later was in tents

Well.....I was mugged when I was 15 and stabbed because I didn’t have money. 2005
Been hit by a car twice. 2008 & 2011
Melanoma in 2011
Kidney stones and minor failure from 2012-2017
Flipped my damn car a week ago.
Sooooooo.....just waiting for what it takes to kill me

Overdosed on Ritalin and didn't go to the hospital. Lame and stupid I know, but that was my closest.

Went snorkeling without my fins one time around the jetties(man made rock formations to preserve the beaches. Had wind coming from the south west and pushing all the water into a small area. I could not outswim the escaping water, I could not make it to shore.

My two options were to try and climb on the rocks, and most likely get pulverized onto them, or to try and outswim the current going directly into the gulf of mexico, trying not to drown.

I dodged the rocks and added another 30 minutes to my swim time, but made it to shore while onlookers watched from afar to see me die.

Made it tho. I always take my fins now.

Attached: G0328958.jpg (2592x1944, 1.55M)