Post itt if too much internet gave you dysphoria and you want to fuck girls but also be one now

post itt if too much internet gave you dysphoria and you want to fuck girls but also be one now

Attached: Untitled (1).webm (360x640, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ue1-T1BpctU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This.
I want to be a trap, but I'm far to masculine to ever pass.
And then if you don't pass as a trap, you end up the bearded dude in gamestop yelling "it's maam" to some poor soon to be NEET at gamestop

It's been low key happening to me. Thought I was losing it. Thought I was the only user. I need to quit the internet

That or just let it happen

It me

ngl, wish I had the figure to crossdress, but I do NOT wanna be a trap permanently

How come?

Perfectly comfortable as a dude; don't have dysphoria

Yum.

Mine happened when i was around 11
My uncle/aunt lived around two blocks from us so i spent a lot of time with my cousin who was 12 at the time
One day my cousin dressed me up as a girl and i realized i looked cute and i liked it
It continued for awhile and we eventually started making out, nothing too lewd i guess just kisses and laying on bed fully clothed
Then one day my aunt found us and told my parents and then they wouldn't allow us to be together alone

Attached: 5849ee0ca3724e9075c87475be66e02c.png (900x800, 510K)

What exactly did she dress you in?

this is the only thing in the world I want and I would sell my soul for it

Attached: BleakFirstAmmonite.webm (720x1280, 1.73M)

As i said it happened for awhile, i'd say around 3 weeks so there were quite a bit of clothes
Skirts, dresses, short shorts, you name it
Though i always stopped her at underwear

Attached: 757f2a69f6d908b6830848f0906b4ad6.jpg (600x536, 83K)

is she gay?

Did she ever do your makeup or convince you to get any body piercings (ears (any), nose, belly button, etc)?

She is bi, she has a girlfriend right now

Yes, just a bit of lipstick, rubor, and nail polish, typical stuff a teenager around her age has
No piercings

Attached: 3030392c7f6609eeaf738be1431df860.jpg (843x1200, 254K)

When did this ended?

>No piercings
Oh. If I were to become a trap, I'd want to get my belly button pierced. I just love the aesthetic. Never been with a girl with one though...

Attached: 1541180997798.jpg (1080x1080, 83K)

One day my aunt came from work earlier and found us
There really is no mistaking when you find a little boy in drag and a girl laying in bed hugging

My aunt told my parents and i was forced to see a psychologist to help me 'deal' with this
As you can guess by my images it wasn't of much help though i stopped crossdressing because i entered in depression and then got fat so the idea of crossdressing in my current state disgusts me

Attached: 6f70be9060d818bdb73a63b4feeb2d5b.png (1200x800, 740K)

Yep. I literally want to be a qt 16yo highschooler getting plowed by dozens of bbc with a cuck bf. My mind has been fucking destroyed.

I don't think that "help" works with this, I'd still want to crossdress even if I went to therapy
So how old were you?

'Newfaggot' here. This is sarcastic right? Is this shit a joke? Or are you serious about this shit?

i like this thread. i need more gifs and webms

youtu.be/ue1-T1BpctU

It's not the internet it's that you are a clinical narcissist that is more attracted at the idea of yourself being a women than you are attracted to other women. Excuse my bluntness but I trust you can see how this is a miswiring in the brain. I would say get help but nothing short of God can help you. Hope you figure your shit out.