It's a trope to think you're smarter than everyone else because you're a teenager

It's a trope to think you're smarter than everyone else because you're a teenager.
>12 years later
>32 years old
>I'm still smarter than any person I've met

Attached: wukeb49cwjly.jpg (480x377, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Hi_Zr-byY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

urkh
I'm smarter at understanding my own world view than anyone else
that's kind of what your aiming for her

smart is a bullshit word that means fucking nothing

how tf do you quantify/specify smart

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Hi_Zr-byY

you don't have to "quantify" or in this context know just how much smarter you are to know someone else isn't as bright.
it their capacity to understand concepts as well as create new ones*. both how quickly and how deeply
*so long as those concepts have an anchor in logic

If you think that then you’re not as intelligent as your perception has implied.

but that's just bellow what's expected of a regular grown adult member of society
once you remove the outliers you get to a point where the ceiling of "smart" is unquantifiable

you grasp conceps of math quicker than Steve, but Steve grasps the concepts of carpentry faster than you

It's just subjective bullshit when you are discussing the concept of smart above the outlier of stupid

Of course, predisposed, we are talking about you and people you know.

There is of course Genious, but just because you havent meet them doesent mean they dont exist.
In fact you might have but not taken the time to acknowledge it

being a trope doesn't mean it's not a truthful assessment
I'm actually smarter than most people (140 IQ)

>thinks age 20 is a teenager

you are an idiot lol, stop hanging out with idiots and maybe you will learn something

>both how quickly and how deeply
i fond it that people that are witty/quick with their thoughts often are very shallow. 'smart' but shallow

20 is still a kid

And what are your deep and wonderful thoughts user?

At 20 you can join the military and legally murder people. Or change your gender, fuck around, etc. the fact that 20 something year olds deny the reality that they’re adults is the reason for so many retards. Start a business, create a family, make some damn adult decisions

Attached: Chad Langan.jpg (1764x759, 377K)

i'm not that 'deep' myself but once i started to pause before i say shit my perspective and quality of my communication changed dramatically... allowing 5-10sec to digest the info before you react. at first i had to force myself to shut up because i would just respond right away before even processing it. its still difficult in a heated discussion but i'm improving. highly recommend

>20 is still a kid
>literally not even a teenager anymore

Attached: 1553071490268s.jpg (250x220, 6K)

Please list your accomplishments in life

kek, you can do most of those things at 16 in some countries... don't define your concepts with laws and regulations user

i would consider anyone under 25 a child, but hey thats me

I assure you I'm smarter than you.

I think I'm smarter than everyone else because I work at a big box retail store in suburban Kentucky.

Attached: 1545723489373.jpg (946x920, 97K)

>32 years old
>still posting shitty frog memes

>those four little teeth

Attached: 1543376823237.jpg (493x387, 22K)

I like what you are saying but I wonder if English is your first language

it is
although im tired as hell atm and I can notice my grammar sucks ass compared to normal

>you grasp conceps of math quicker than Steve, but Steve grasps the concepts of carpentry faster than you
thats great liberal spiel my faggot, but what about the people that are simply not interested in learning and find it a hustle. this is what OP might be talking about... have you ever worked a minimum wage job? those places are filled with people like this

liberal spiel?
what

it's human genetics dumbass
we posses different traits cause all humans have unique evolutionary beginnings

GUYS THIS IS A PARTYVAN THREAD, DON'T REPLY, DON'T REPLY