What do you think of the Amish Yea Forums

what do you think of the Amish Yea Forums

Attached: amish person.jpg (77x124, 3K)

They are really stupid.
/thread

Some are OK others are Fucking cock suckers who think they are better than the "English".

I stopped and helped one when I drove by and saw his wagon wheel came off. Most are really hard workers, just a tad socially retarded though, which is expected.

based and redpilled

You obviously don't work with them on a daily basis

Imma nigger
Amish are terrified of niggers
I don't think it's a good idea to hang around them

The amish make me sick

There's niggers in some Amish communities. They can adopt.

They are cool

Attached: CC5178CB-08AE-4F29-9685-94AFCFAA9115.jpg (1333x2000, 544K)

I doubt there are many Amish Yea Forums. Or perhaps you meant Amish, Yea Forums? Shit for brains.

kys retard

I'm ex-Amish, though not technically Amish because I was never baptized (left after Rumspringa). Life was great growing up on a farm. I didn't know anything else. But church every Sunday was boring as fuck, and done in German but not our local accent so you can't understand half of it.

Attached: amish1.jpg (1600x1200, 217K)

Degenerates that offer nothing to society or the progress of mankind, their childlike regression to a previous era is evidence of their inability to self discipline themselves properly to handle the modern age and its problems

This. ...this.. ...Fucking this

No, it's simply the rejection of material things and pursuing short-term "happiness" in vapid, soulless modern society, in preference to living off the land and enjoying family, friends, and the love of our Creator.

Uncle Ted was right. And people like you are only contributing to the slavery of mankind to technology through your ignorance of the techno industrial system and what it's actual purpose is. The amish are correct to leave it all behind. Its just sad that our "progress" is poisoning them as well.

they're great

They need to be culled....

Kys first and do us all a favor

This. This. This. This.