If Trump can grab pussy, so can Biden

If Trump can grab pussy, so can Biden.

Attached: 5ab3a5e2dda4c8b0408b45e3.jpg (900x506, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Hi_Zr-byY
youtube.com/watch?v=om3LALIU5SY
documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html
fortune.com/2019/02/25/trump-campaign-staffer-lawsuit-against-sexual-assault/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kiss her by the back of the head

Attached: 52B97B60-2ECA-4C2E-A166-12191D468747.jpg (341x341, 13K)

he's just Biden his time

Attached: 1554156642994.jpg (960x960, 78K)

Never forget Biden is the guy who tried to us a lie about his son's deathbed wish to justify running for president last go around when he had already promised everyone he'd stand down.

At least The Donald likes them post-pubescent...

Go away evil dogger.

Until they are legal?

Attached: 62E6A3AB-F843-4BCE-8FF2-7D9E31475721.jpg (265x400, 31K)

ok Yea Forums serious time
how many pussies can a man grab at the same time?
let's say you can grab with your feet too

i say 2 with each hand
1 on each feet
1 with your abs
1 with mouth
1 with each armpit
1 with each kneepit
probably 1 with the ass cheeks

Oh really?

Attached: ivanka.jpg (399x606, 56K)

tell me if you were Joe Biden giving a speech at her college, you wouldn't want to smell her hair.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (559x968, 79K)

Tfw Barbiturate maxxed

If heads biden will go to jail for rape allegationsCoin Flip: Heads

Trump talk ed about it, Biden gropes all day long, every fucking day, right in front of our eyes and libtards media says nada.

Grass on the field...

Go away evil dogger

Tell me if you were Donald Trump and she was a Miss Universe contestant, you wouldn't just grab that puss.

Attached: 1547474235738.jpg (1080x2125, 165K)

The Wolf of Sesame Street

Go away evil dogger

I think the only thing remarkable about Joe Biden is that with all the power he had, he didn't get himself a nice handfull of titty every time he sniffed some bitches hair. Maybe dipped his finger under the dress and got himself something to sniff later.

I know I would have.

the problem is, biden's party is based on identity politics and social justice.

Don't think so...😂

And since He's a white male the Grievance Sweepstakes is going so sideline him eventually...

Tell me you guys wouldn't want to sniff Tulsi Gabbard.

I can understand if you wouldn't want to sniff Elizabeth Warren, I mean, c'mon. But Tulsi?? Even Hillary wants a sniff o' dat.

since when did smelling someones hair become sexual assault?

If you're doing it right, it most certainly is. kek

Ewww no!

Attached: mwCGbCG.jpg (720x480, 254K)

I'd fuck her in the ass

Attached: Nike_Do_It.jpg (1936x2421, 1.33M)

>party is based on identity politics and social justice

according to retards who want label the other party with the most simplistic stereotype of them. I guess it's better than being the party of white nationalistic rednecks right?

They'd need a crowbar to separate my schnoz from her ass Yea Forumsrah. She so hot.

Well THAT would make for an interesting interview on CNN.

Trump didn't touch anyone though, he just talks like a normal guy. He talks like us.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Hi_Zr-byY

BUT TRUMP WAS INVITED
THAT MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD
THAT THE WOMAN HE WAS TALKING ABOUT FLIRTED.
SAYS HE FOUND HIM INCREDIBLY ATTRACTIVE AND TO DATE
HAS NOT 1 BAD WORD TO SAY ABOUT TRUMP

BIDEN HAS BEEN CAUGHT ON CAMERA AND VIDEO
GROPING LITTLE GIRLS

youtube.com/watch?v=om3LALIU5SY

yup secret service had to actively protect women and children from him

This is very true.

Trump was telling Billy Bush that women WANT him to grab them by the pussy - mostly because they're hoping to get a ride on a 757 or marry a Billionaire.

We all know what they ARE, we're just haggling on the PRICE.

here is joe groping a 5 year old girls tits
gfycat com / denseflusteredcoqui

tell that to the 30+ accusers that have tried taking their cases to court against him.

yup she even went on daytime TV
and told the world she found trump attractive
and flirted, even though she was married

what a cuck she must have at home, he should of left her ass

Trump's not a pedophile.

Trump said they *Let* you grab them, Biden hasn’t been asking and just gropes and sniffs them

you mean the 2 women whom came forward with accusations that Gloria alread was offering them tend of thousands of dollars to accuse

and here we are two years later and they never been sued for slander or anything after accusing her of that in the press, we know what that means

Oh man the parties these bros could tell ya about if the NSA weren't listening

Attached: epstein-and-trump.jpg (320x283, 16K)

Uncle Joe just wanted her to hop in his white van and help him find a lost puppy.

paid political accusations that evaporated on Nov 8th
meanwhile bill Clinton accusers for example have not wavierd or went away

He was a Clinton backer (and puppet master) of course he ran in the same circles as they did… But you know what?

The pubic FAA flight logs for the Lolita express flying child sex brothel the show BILL & Hillary Clinton flying over 20 times, togeather and seprately

documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html

funny how you fucks ignore that

and when he was arrested he had the Clinton's as #1 on his speed dial. Then got sweetheart deal 3 years in resort prison for being a child sex trafficking kingpin. Not even his victims where told of the deal until months after they herd it 2nd hand

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Attached: fb43013fef5eb81af4e70a5b06d168a281feb6f2052998bb62a148d24c96d993.png (654x516, 68K)

Why would I care about Clinton? I'm not affiliated with any party Just pointing out the facts here's the most recent one and the others are still pending or he paid them off etc...

fortune.com/2019/02/25/trump-campaign-staffer-lawsuit-against-sexual-assault/

YUP, LITERALLY NO OTHER REASON TO BE ON THAT PLANE FITTED WITH BEDS AND CHILDREN KEPT ON BOARD FOR SEX AT ALL TIMES. BEING CAUGHT IN A CHILD BROTHEL WOULD BE DEATH POLITICAL FOR ANYONE BUT A DEMOCRAT WHO APPARENTLY GET A FREE PASS

THEY FLY OUT OVER INTERNATIONAL WATERS AND FUCK KIDS BECAUSE THEIR NOT UNDER ANY NATIONS JURISDICTION AND THE MEDIA/LEFT/DEMOCRATS THINK THAT IS OK

Ignoring what? Clinton should've been impeached, no offense. And Epstein should be taken back to court for his offenses. If Clinton and Trump were part of it they should both serve jail time as well. I know you're stupid though and think everything is Clinton vs Trump but that campaign ended 3 years ago, get over it, she lost, every liberal has moved on.

ANTHER PERSON WHOM TRIED TO JET A JOB IN THE ADMIN
WORKING WITH TRUMP, THEN ACCUSED WHEN TOLD NO

Attached: 9bd1040519.jpg (638x398, 24K)

>every liberal has moved on.

what fantisy world you living in?
still dealing with
"not my president"
"it was her turn"
"muh popular vote"
DAILY

Age is just a social construct, anyways. Aaah the world of moral relativism makes everything soooo much simpler

I think you're hearing voices like your orange master. You should get that checked. Currently libs have to live with him as their president, the same way reps had to live with obama for 8 years. As for the election that happened so long ago, the only people still talking about that is Trump and his sheeple chanting shit because of no collusion etc..

Ivanka looks like a rich bitch already in this pic.

daddy's 'pearl necklace' made her a special princess

LOL we all know Biden did nothing wrong. This is the most forced Conservitard outrage we've ever seen and that's saying something.

Is he wrong though? Remember when Bernie let BLM fuck him in the ass?

are you saying you would be ok with it if they were your daughters he groped

Trump is around women who like men.

Biden is around women that are dumb, broken, or both. Women that hate all things manly.

Can't blame a man for being attracted to beautiful women

right but you can blame them for kissing and touching preteens on camera

Is that what you think this is about? It's just some dumb broad who wants to join the metoo train against powerful men.

Yeah, but that pussy is over 18 with Trump.

Trump never "grabbed pussy" you fucking ignorant retard he said women in Hollywood will let you do anything if you're famous, even let you grab them by the pussy, which everyone knows is true.

do you think shes the only one he touched lol

I'll defend Trump to the end because he gives me nothing except a need to think that he validates my narrow view of the world. He's just like me.