Hey Yea Forums

Hey Yea Forums,

I'm female and I smile at every one whenever I make eye contact while passing. It's something people do when theyre from an American small town.

However, about half the time, if the other person is male, they look very nervous before returning the gesture.

Why is this? Are men afraid of women?

Attached: FB_IMG_1554137973267.jpg (922x960, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nQtQyhPAm0w
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/nQtQyhPAm0w

Tits or GTFO.

Nobody smiles at me, probably because I look pissed off 24/7. Tho if someone does smile I smile back

Tits or gtfo

Thank the feminists for this. Every interaction with a woman, no matter how small, is getting second guessed. The hesitation is probably them trying to decide if the smile is directed at them or maybe somebody behind them. You don't want to smile back at a smile that wasn't specifically directed at you because you might be accused of rape.

I'd love to go out to dinner with a small town girl. Are you available this weekend?

Just moved to the big city? Well people aren't really friendly. Or they might think you're insane or trying to sell them something.

I hope guys don't think like that. That'd be really sad.

Sure. Where ya taking me?

To pound town

Nah. But I think some people move here from cities, but usually they get used to smiling as much as everyone else does. It's pretty late into the semester, so they should be acclimated.

tits or gtfo. Do you understand this simple concept? And anyone that is giving any attention before tits is retarded

Attached: 1554153180522.jpg (702x464, 161K)

this is bullshit. i've posted many times about how women are the ones that act like scared bitches always. if a guy passes a guy and says hi, no problem. a guy does that to a girl and she looks like you're a creep or she's scared of her life. i think you are lying because this is known how girls act scared of anything *anything* on the streets.

Oh Anal deception day, when you say ur gunna stick it in her vag, but you stick it in her ass instead. Love this day.

Aha. I see. Well then they must just not used to small town America. And it's not fear of women after all?

I do the same except I'm a male and the women are the ones suddenly fascinated with their shoes

Amen to that. I don’t even talk to women unless I have a valid reason anymore.

Yes

discord
+--l--d13b--l--+
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 13.jpg (286x484, 40K)

Men are programmed to be afraid of women because of all the damage and oppression we’ve been through over the last 50 years.

>are men afraid of women?

No. They are proably just apalled at your nasty trailer park smile you fucking redneck.

Attached: 1551999134702s.jpg (96x125, 2K)

>No tits yet
The fuck is this shit

You don't know how tits or GTFO works, do you?

hes literally everywhere fuck this guy

I usually throw in a nod when I meet eyes with someone too, regardless of who they are. Feels like it'd be rude and awkward if I didn't, especially if it wasn't in a crowded place.

Attached: 0144.png (640x360, 140K)

>am female
>tits or gtfo
That's how it works new fag. There is never EVER any goddamn reason to post your gender. ONLY reason bitches do it is for attention.
She isnt going to suck your dick for whiteknighting
TITS OR GTFO

Not all of them. If they stop and try to strike up a conversation they're thinking about what gimmick will get you into bed with them fastest because the smile was an obvious invite. Women have devalued and politicized themselves to such an extent they're seen as something to either be bedded or avoided. It is sad.

Maybe they don’t notice you because you’re not attractive.

You good looking? If youre a looker than lots of guys would be scared of you

Brownsville

What a clash of ideas. What do you think? Would a confident man be afraid of an ugly woman?

They’re avoiding eye contact so you don’t take it as a sexual advance. You might not be that attractive but its /b so fuck if I know, you could be trap or waifu.

Attached: 300D2B4E-9285-49D5-B88B-C97D47555F70.jpg (1124x1011, 244K)

Depends if her weight began with 200+, if so im scared of being eaten

This is wrong, women make men insecure because they judge men--men exist to be judged by women.

I mean, fuck feminism, certainly not helping, but the reaction op described is as old as sexual dimorphism.

>It is known