Any military fags in the crowd today ? I have a serious question for you...

Any military fags in the crowd today ? I have a serious question for you. I’m a 23 year old Yea Forumsro who is thinking of joining the military but their is only one thing that I’m nervous about and it’s really the dumbest of all reasons i could be worried. I’m worried about my Johnson. Let’s just say I’m packing like I’m brutally average and I’m not a shower I’m a grower . I’m worried about the shower times and being in the same shower as 20 some odd dudes all looking at my little guy . My question is . While at boot camp did you guys either see someone with a pecker that you thought was small or are you a military fag with a small one how was it ? Does it not matter or do they crack jokes.

Attached: 6BD86A16-AD6D-4748-ACE2-B6B3D7C976DE.jpg (907x509, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well atleast based on my experiences in the army no one cared things like that.

No one gives a fuck, it's not middle school

Exactly

Only time i've showered with other soldiers was on deployment, in that scenario it was just bathing. No ones ever cracked jokes, you have to understand being a soldier breeds confidence and brotherhood. If my friend had a small dick, and another soldier said something about it. There would be immediate intervention, from everyone I can think of.

And at the same time, sexual harassment is no joke in the army. I don't even say "Ass" when I cussed. So many women were sexually assaulted years ago that SHARP is so strict, I out of reflex only gall girls and women females at this point.

Yea user I know all about sharp and stuff i guess it’s my paranoia getting to me . It’s literally the only the only thing holding me back. And I understand that some of the people I see in there either will drop out or when done with AIT or A school I will never see but I don’t know I guess like i said it’s all in my head

you're clearly a bitch ass faggot and you don't belong in the military

Litteraly noone gives a shit about anyone's pecker. Only time you'll ever shower with someone is in basic and the time in the shower is extremely limited so people are just hurrying to get their shit done.

On the off chance anyone said something, you can rag on them harder for being a faggot looking at other dudes dicks.

Not him but then dont join

you're just some donk who'll be used to murder venezuelans so that billionaires can get richer who cares about the size of your dick

I'm hung in warm water. I dont grow an inch so its dangling at 7.5 inches. Strikes fear and respect from my mates especially since I'm a modest 5'4" and my johnson appears to be a solid 12" anaconda by comparison. You'll be fine. Everyone sees everyone wiener. Everyone has their wiener looked at. No one cares. Its all bants and once you accept that, its ok. You might do some naked late night combatives and it'll be fun. Yeah, its kind of gay, but hey, at least its not the navy.
>t. 11B

If you have an average or small penis don't join the Army or Marines. Both of the fighting forces realize that it is the alpha males who rule combat. and the alpha males tend to have the larger penis's. so if it is a tie for a promotion they will often measure cock size to see who gets it. so you will lose out on advancement

Attached: 1405436982961.jpg (600x602, 38K)

The size of your wiener doesn't matter. What matters is the size of your weapon, soldier.

I was in the Marines. We had a 2nd Lt. assigned to us who thought he'd "fit in with the guys" by showering with us one day after a hump. He had the smallest dick any of us had ever seen.

When Charlie started coming over the wire, 4 of us all at once fragged his ass. Why? Because you don't join the fucking Marines if you have a tiny cock.

If you have a small dick, stay the fuck out of my Corps. Join the Air Force. They love tiny dicks.

She would have been a "nice to have" in the foxhole at Khe Sahn.

I got a promotion to Staff Sargent because me and another user were same length but when they measured girth (width around cock) I was much larger. rest of the Sargent's made fun of that beta till he transferred. good riddance

If they bring it up, they looked at your dick, which you can use against them for being a faggot

That’s what it was like for us at boot camp. Some dudes cracked jokes about others having small dicks but it got turned around on them by pretty much everyone

This. Propeller size outside of regulation is prohibited from the air force. Its something about the drag they say. They prefer aerodynamics.

Attached: 1409255144975.jpg (1280x898, 286K)

>wiener
Are you 12?

11b dumbass

The saggy lezzie must have a great "personality".

Protip: Even in a lesbo arrangement, one of them is ALWAYS the dude, and they both still need the dick, even if it's silicone.

Dude, in boot, you are either too tired or too pressed for time to care. When you hit the fleet, in the very rarest circumstances will you ever have to shower openly with someone else around.

In basic training you have like 5 minutes to shower, so no one will have time to look at your junk. After that, though, you're fucked.

If you have time to look at someone's junk in the shower then you are spending far more time than needed in the shower.

This

If someone comes behind you, just swing around and engage him in combatives there on the shower floor. Your sergeant will appreciate the enthusiasm.

discord
+--l--d20b--l--+
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 20.png (360x500, 125K)

liked and admired